LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Guru

Default Lost in space

Ok gold ions but what kind of signal the rocks give off.
My wife have a rock big as new york but is it giving off ions or what.
I would love to detect the rocks over gold or silver.
How do i detect her rock...and it is not a CZ
Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Guru

Default Another RangerTell UltraScience LRL..!!

Ranger Tell has done it again! More cutting edge UltraScience ...

Yup, the all-new RangerTell Fieldmaster, and they're sellin' em for only $699 AUS dollars, or $599 USD! How can they do it? They removed the calculator, thus saving you the expense of the highest cost component, and of the need to program it.

Read this other forum's news item they posted when they discovered this amazing new UltraScience Fieldmaster: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prospe...z/message/4598

What will them dang UstraScientists figger out next?
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Ranger Tell has done it again! More cutting edge UltraScience ...

Yup, the all-new RangerTell Fieldmaster, and they're sellin' em for only $699 AUS dollars, or $599 USD! How can they do it? They removed the calculator, thus saving you the expense of the highest cost component, and of the need to program it.

Read this other forum's news item they posted when they discovered this amazing new UltraScience Fieldmaster: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prospe...z/message/4598

What will them dang UstraScientists figger out next?
Hi,
for me it's just another LRL-gizmo as all the others...
Also the star-trek shape makes me thinking that some people must leave detection business and enforcing science-fiction industry.

The slogan for this LRL section could be : " No crappy, no party! "

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-04-2007, 09:08 PM

Max

Also here!
Old 08-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
Max

Also here!

Hi,
yes why not ???

It's another crappy-LRL or not ???

PLEASE RESPOND ???
COULD FIND GOLD IONS ???
COULD FIND COINS ?
COULD FIND TREASURES ???

C'MON

Aren't you support spark-gaps theories in LRL here ?
That a CAR is like a METAL DETECTOR !?
That you can detect coins from 25 meters away ?
That you see people detecting metals from 600-700 meters away ???
That you are witness of that LRLs work detecting metals from 600-700 meters away ???

AREN'T YOU!?

READ YOUR POSTS, OR CALL ESTEBAN TO GIVE YOU SOME HELP!
YOU NEED IT.
YOU ARE LOST IN SPACE NOW!

MY FACTS COMPLETELY BREAKED ALL YOUR RESIDUAL CREDIT HERE!

C'MON ... GIVE US THE PROOFS IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF THIS "SCIENCE".
I'M AWAITING !

I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE MINEORO IN FRONT OF CAMERA IF YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE AND GOT THE JACKPOT!

C'MON , PLEASE RESPOND!

C'MON, YOUR LRL WORKS OR NOT ???

WIN THE CHALLENGE AND I'LL DO WHAT I SAID.

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Guru

Default EXAMINER DELUXE PLANET LOCATOR

I just don't know what o say about this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please help me.How can this thang work!
Nasa better look at this thang.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
I just don't know what o say about this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please help me.How can this thang work!
Nasa better look at this thang.
Hi,
Planet locator ???

Now I'm really LOST IN SPACE TOO!

This THANG ?

I think that is just another LRL (of planets this time!) ! Maybe I'm wrong...

Kind regards,
Max

PS: better if I light another cigar... this require some fog!
Old 08-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Guru

This is not an endorsement for Mineoro, but I am still waiting for Carl, to collect the $50,000 Mineoro Challenge by proving the Mineoro, does not work. I wonder why he has become silent about Mineoro, yet didn't hesitate to attack and lie about me for years?

Max, why don't you collect the Mineoro $50,000 Challenge instead of complaining about Mineoro users not taking Carl's $25,000 challenge publicity gimmick?

There appears to be a lot of hypocrisy embedded with ignorance by those who make the pretense of being scientific. Get over the big ego trips.

The egotistical BS rhetoric by pretend Scientists making a mockery of Science is disgusting to me. Do you ever think that the non-scientist who use and have experience with LRL products might have learned, and know something about LRL that you do not?

Try a bit of humility, and offer respect and interest to those less formal educated than yourself. It won't hurt you and you might just learn something about what you don't understand and try to speak authoritatively of while in total ignorance.

Your personal beliefs and opinions are not necessarily related to the already established facts about so called LRL. Your so called facts, derived from, and based on assumption are NOT FACTS.

Please! All of you, join J Player, in serious common sense (critical) thinking about Remote Sensing. study the related Physics of Earth Science, and you will be apologizing (ego permitting) to us lowly uneducated peons for your ignorance, rather than the useless mockery posts you use to show your self perceived intellectual superiority.

Come on folks, stop arguing that you have superior intelligence over us non-intellectuals and just demonstrate it by example. Any idiot can copy what they read, or is posted on the internet. Is there not any original scientific thinking out side the literary box for you, or are you mentally handicapped by it? Dell
Old 08-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
This is not an endorsement for Mineoro, but I am still waiting for Carl, to collect the $50,000 Mineoro Challenge by proving the Mineoro, does not work. I wonder why he has become silent about Mineoro, yet didn't hesitate to attack and lie about me for years?

Max, why don't you collect the Mineoro $50,000 Challenge instead of complaining about Mineoro users not taking Carl's $25,000 challenge publicity gimmick?

There appears to be a lot of hypocrisy embedded with ignorance by those who make the pretense of being scientific. Get over the big ego trips.

The egotistical BS rhetoric by pretend Scientists making a mockery of Science is disgusting to me. Do you ever think that the non-scientist who use and have experience with LRL products might have learned, and know something about LRL that you do not?

Try a bit of humility, and offer respect and interest to those less formal educated than yourself. It won't hurt you and you might just learn something about what you don't understand and try to speak authoritatively of while in total ignorance.

Your personal beliefs and opinions are not necessarily related to the already established facts about so called LRL. Your so called facts, derived from, and based on assumption are NOT FACTS.

Please! All of you, join J Player, in serious common sense (critical) thinking about Remote Sensing. study the related Physics of Earth Science, and you will be apologizing (ego permitting) to us lowly uneducated peons for your ignorance, rather than the useless mockery posts you use to show your self perceived intellectual superiority.

Come on folks, stop arguing that you have superior intelligence over us non-intellectuals and just demonstrate it by example. Any idiot can copy what they read, or is posted on the internet. Is there not any original scientific thinking out side the literary box for you, or are you mentally handicapped by it? Dell
Hi Dell,
I don't argue I have superior intelligence... over anyone. I'm just skeptic about some claims and about some products... that doesn't mean I don't respect people here or that I think all things around remote locating are fake.

I don't belive that. I agree e.g. on microbic formation of gold ions in soil... and also due to chemicals , as I've explained... and think that oil-companies (I know there are many processes of this kind) use trace elements to find deposits and also in mining (ores). All that is rational, scientific and productive for me... and that's remote locating!

Problems show when someone say that could DETECT A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM METERS AWAY USING A METAL DETECTOR.

That things are impossible. Everyone know here. There is no metal detector that could do such a thing, you must be honest and agree with me on this point.

Also other stuff about sparks, micro or nanovoltmeters proved are totally unuseful in real long-range search, due to noise etc.

"Max, why don't you collect the Mineoro $50,000 Challenge instead of complaining about Mineoro users not taking Carl's $25,000 challenge publicity gimmick?"

The Carl's idea of the LRL-challenge is great, why I have to override his challenge by myself ?
He is an educated mind, a great engineer and knows many more detectors, brands than me !
So I advertise LRL-challenge here cause I think that is the best that a serious LRL manifacturer or seller or even owner could do to demonstrate to all us that LRL really works!

Why not ? Why don't you partecipate if you feel sure of your locating devices?

There's nothing provocatory in my point of view !

But I see that people that talks here about "working LRL" never want to partecipate in the challenge.

So what I have to think ??? If it's so easy to find a treasure with a "working LRL" system why nobody partecipate, win and got the jackpot ???

Ask yourself, my friend.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Problems show when someone say that could DETECT A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM METERS AWAY USING A METAL DETECTOR.

That things are impossible. Everyone know here. There is no metal detector that could do such a thing, you must be honest and agree with me on this point.

That things are impossible. Everyone know here

Ah!!! You're shure in terra incognita for you.

Who is everyone?
Old 08-05-2007, 05:10 PM

Hi Dell

Good and clean text. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post

That things are impossible. Everyone know here

Ah!!! You're shure in terra incognita for you.

Who is everyone?
Hi,
so what's that detector ???

C'mon say the name/brand of it. Or you or someone else realize it in a garage at sunday ???

Be factual. Also me could claim I have a detector that could find a coin from New York that is buried in Los Angeles !

Or from the Earth a coin buried on Mars !

I HAVE A DETECTOR THAT FIND COINS ON MARS SURFACE!
I HAVE PATENTED IT!

Just science-fiction !

Anyone have ever heard of such a detector you claim capable of detecting a coin on surface soil from meters away ???

"That things are impossible. Everyone know here"

Ok , if I'm wrong please give me a example of what you're talking about:
MODEL / BRAND of detector

Or also

Patents ??? Give us the numbers/refs of them!

If the stuff is patented why worring about ???

You claim there are patents of that stuff... so GIVE US !

Or is just another bright idea ??? Claiming also PATENTS now ?

GIVE US FACTS , NOT WORDS.

UNTILL THAT YOU'LL REMAIN A CLOWN HERE!

Best regards,
Max

PS: metal detecting is not "terra incognita" (unknown land) for me!
Maybe for you!
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Guru

Quote:

Max, I am honest, and truthful. I do not speak of anything that I have not experienced personally.
I don't know why I waste my time trying to educate uninterested intellectual idiots the facts and the truth.

Carl, may be your idol but he has well demonstrated over the years that his BS rhetoric and lies are nothing but a gimmick to get attention for himself, and perpetrate the leader of the Skeptic Society's fake agenda and untruths about Dell. On this subject he knows nothing of what he so authoriativey speaks of.

We have the blind leading the blind in an effort to perpetuate a deception and personal agenda.

Conventional metals detectors have been, and can be used to trace discriminated signal lines to a distant target.

A White's detector is shown being used in the photo below to trace a generated Signal line . Garett, has also been used. WAKE UP!

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE BY THOSE WHO ARE NOT MENTALLY IMPAIRED BY DECEPTIVE BS RHETORIC. Dell

Old 08-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Max, I am honest, and truthful. I do not speak of anything that I have not experienced personally.
I don't know why I waste my time trying to educate uninterested intellectual idiots the facts and the truth.

Carl, may be your idol but he has well demonstrated over the years that his BS rhetoric and lies are nothing but a gimmick to get attention for himself, and perpetrate the leader of the Skeptic Society's fake agenda and untruths about Dell. On this subject he knows nothing of what he so authoriativey speaks of.

We have the blind leading the blind in an effort to perpetuate a deception and personal agenda.

Conventional metals detectors have been, and can be used to trace discriminated signal lines to a distant target.

A White's detector is shown being used in the photo below to trace a generated Signal line . Garett, has also been used. WAKE UP!

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE BY THOSE WHO ARE NOT MENTALLY IMPAIRED BY DECEPTIVE BS RHETORIC. Dell

Hi Dell,
are you in the picture ???

Anyway, topic was not about detecting a power line or signal line, my friend.
I know that there are cables detectors (power lines) and pipes too that use separate tx etc etc...
I know could be done: I've made it!

TOPIC WAS DETECT A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM METERS AWAY USING A METAL DETECTOR.

That was the claim and you know that is impossible, like I know.

Or that White's detector CAN DETECT A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM METERS AWAY ALSO ???.

DO YOU SAY THAT ?

And many others here know what I'm talking about... but someone still say that NO... it's science, there are patents... you could made an MD to find coins from meters away on the soil surface...

I'm really awake Dell and not belonging any society or agenda, but just my personal agenda.

OK, so where are the patents ? Why this bright experimenter (NIHIL ROMA MAIUS) don't post here any reference to that "metal detector" ???
Any patent ?

Cause chinese could copy !

Oh yeah.

So also Whites or Tesoro would do the same if that's the problem !
Or not ? And also e.g. Bruce Candy, Minelab etc etc

Or maybe there are no patents... bust just EMPTY WORDS ?

Anyway, I hope you're well now and we can discuss the topic again.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Guru

Default Detect a coin meters away...

Attached Images

Old 08-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I've emailed Mineoro several times wanting to take them up on their offer, but I get no response. At one point, they had blocked my email.

Quote:
Do you ever think that the non-scientist who use and have experience with LRL products might have learned, and know something about LRL that you do not?
I'm offering a good chunk of money for someone to demonstrate a working LRL to me. When that happens, I will take the concept seriously. So far, it hasn't happened.

- Carl
Old 08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Guru

No, That's not me in the photo but I did take the photo.

Yes, I am saying that the Whites modified metal detector in the photo has detected coins on and below the surface from several meters away and they can be traced to the source and pinpointed with the same metal detector, if they are not buried beyond the depth limitations of the metal detector when used in the conventional mode.

The expert EE's on this forum call a generated signal line to a distant Gold, or Silver object as being non-existant and imaginary. They are so wrong in that belief.

So why does a modified metal detector detect and trace a non-existant, imaginary Signal line to a Gold target which is also detectable and traceable with a pair of rods, or directional locator? I have no idea, but myself and hundreds of other have experienced this thousands of times.

When the EE's here say it is impossible, and promote childish, egotistical, pretend to know it all mockery, you people are inferring that I and others are being untruthful.

I do not lie, and I don't appreciate such inferences.

O.K. so you are a skeptic of what you don't understand. We all are, so what?

Your closed minded attitude to the possibilities shows you don't give a damm about learning the known facts about LRL Remote Sensing Discrimination, and seem to enjoy exhibiting a percieved intellectual superiority over non-formally educated people by making a mockery of them, and Science.

Science is the ability to consider the possibilities beyond the textbook and learn and think for your self. Some of the EE's posting here are nothing more than copy cats. Monkey see, Monkey do. What Monkey cannot be trained to see, Monkey cannot learn.

Perhaps it's coincidence that when White's came out with their Gold Nugget detector, their engineers used the 5.0 Khz. frequency.

Exactly the same frequency that myself, and others used to detect Gold for years from a distance with MFD. I might wonder why their EE's chose that specific frequency as advantageous for detecting Gold?

Well I really don't care. The results are what counts. It worked for their application, and it worked for mine.

So come on Max, get off your intellectual high horse, stop using this forum to make fun of those you feel to be less educated than yourself. Accept the possibility that there are LRL users trying to post that know more about the subject than you, and try to learn from what they say with out mocking in return.

I hope you rise above this opinionated self centered egotism and join J. Player in his common sense (scientific) approach to reasearching the possibilities.

I've done enough preaching. Good luck with trying to learn anything with an opionated negative attitude. Dell
Old 08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
I'm offering a good chunk of money for someone to demonstrate a working LRL to me. When that happens, I will take the concept seriously. So far, it hasn't happened. - Carl
It's a Randi, copy cat gimmick to promote Carl Moreland. As you said yourself you keep adding rules to make it as near to impossible for anyone to take your money and remain legal.

The only thing that might pass your so called challenge is extraordinary luck.

IT'S AN INTENTIONALLY DECEPTIVE GIMMICK! It has nothing to do with Scientific study, or proving the merits of LRL for treasure hunting, one way or the other.

GIMMICk! GIMMICK! GIMMICK! GIMMICK! GIMMICK! GIMMICK! GIMMICK!

Even LRL manufacturers, ELECTROSCOPE ($100,000), and MINEORO ($50,000, offered better Challenge GIMMICKS. Good luck on winning any of them. The chances of winning the lottery, or gambling Vegas offer much better odds. Dell
Old 08-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Guru

$25,000 USD is a gimmick?

It looks like a cool $25,000 to anyone that can correctly identify which of the 10 cups a gold bar is hidden under 7 times out of 10. I could care less if it's a gimmick, long as the person who gets 7 out of 10 is paid $25,000.

If a PI metal detector was allowed in this contest at 1 meter range, I would easily win the $25,000. But from 10 feet, and only LRL devices, I can't do it. Perhaps some of the people who claim LRLs work can do it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Guru

It's about Discrimination, not metal detecting. Place an iron, or aluminum bar under the other 9 cups and see how well your PI locates just the Gold bar 7 out of 10 tries.

When you go metal detecting are 7 out of every 10 items you dig, Gold? Come on, be realistic.

Remote sensing Discriminators are intended to be an information tool to aid in determining the probability of deep buried treasure being present that are usually beyond the depth limitations of conventional detectors. Depending on whos manufacture, I find Remote Sensing Discrimination to be the easiest fastest, reliable according to operating conditions, and most economical tool to use for any preliminary Treasure survey.

Certainly, if a metal detector would do the job I would use my metal detector, but it doesn't, nor is it designed to do so.

Why do you keep trying to belittle a tool that has been so useful to Professional Treasure hunting? Your negative attitude defies common sense logic. If it works, and there is a requirement for such a tool for deep searches, why shouldn't I use it, and pass the knowledge of my experience on to others. That experience knows that Carl Morlands, So cvalled Challenge is nothing more than a publicity gimmick sham that serves an agenda of willful deception no better than some of the false and mis-leading LRL advertising claims his own deception adds public credibility to.

It appeared in your latter posts that you had an interest in learning?? Dell
Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Guru

Hi Dell,

It sounds like you're confused:

Carl's contest will award $25,000 to the person who locates a 10-ounce gold bar. There is no extra aluminum or iron added to confuse the test. Just a simple 10-ounce hidden gold bar. I can think of a few metal detectors that may locate this gold bar hidden under a paper cup from 10 feet, but I can't think of any LRL that can do that. Can yours?

There is nothing negative about it. It is a fact that there is no LRL capable of locating a 10 ounce bar hidden under a cup 7 times out of a total of 10 tries from 10 feet distance. Simple scientific provable fact. It is neither positive or negative unless you decide to assign those values to it. If I am wrong about this fact, why not prove it? I think we are all willing to learn what your LRL can do by taking Carl's test.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Guru

Old 08-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Guru

Hi Dell,
I swear, I never see, never read, never used, never heard (apart here of that claims) that

A METAL DETECTOR CAN DETECT A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM METERS AWAY !

Also considering "meters" = 2meters, the shortest for making the plural... I know that there aren't commercial metal detectors capable of that, and even homemade or homemade mods. No "serious" manifacturer of metal detectors (Minelab, White's, Garrett, Tesoro, Fisher, TBel, Lorentz etc) claim that one of his detectors could do.

I've heard of e.g. ULF/ELF detectors capable of detecting metals at meters away, nanovoltmeters, zahori... and LRL-devices like that, but never that a "metal detector" can do.

Or that "metal detector" definition was generic meaning "everything that can detect metals (or claimed of detecting metals)" ? Who knows ? We have to ask Nihil.

But he said I can do myself... a "metal detector" like that, or that I can "modify" it as a CAR to get it work for "medium range".

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't feel being the holder of absolute truth as someone here said. Maybe it exist. Maybe you're right on that White's detector and I've just wrong thoughts about detecting coins at meters away using metal detectors.

If so, I'll be the first admitting here I'm wrong. But untill someone explain me which model/brand can do or give me any patent or any serious information I'll consider the claim impossible.

How can I test myself if I don't know model/brand or patents or any other good informations ?

How can I test, if people like N.R.M. said that stuff exist and work... and then don't give any information, any patent, any model/brand reference !?

Have I perform a faith act ?

Of course, if the coin is an antenna wired e.g. with a separate tx I can detect even at 30 or 100 meters away and more! But it's serious pretending or claiming that a "metal detector" can do, when you need to wire the coin as an antenna ?

Or point a directional tx antenna in the right spot (between thousands of possible spots) to get reflected rf signal from a coin on surface? You must know where the coin is cause otherwise you'll lost in thousand of other reflections e.g. from stones, from grass, from the ground itself!

Also it's serious even talking about of treasure detectors for object on that stay on surface soil ???

In underwater TH it's serius talking about that stuff, cause if you are e.g. in water with your legs... can't see stuff easy even if not under sand etc... but in inland conditions why one would need that ??? to avoid bush and grass masking the coin to eyes ???

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-06-2007, 07:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
If a PI metal detector was allowed in this contest at 1 meter range, I would easily win the $25,000. But from 10 feet, and only LRL devices, I can't do it. Perhaps some of the people who claim LRLs work can do it
And if it were a comparison test between my LRL and your PI on finding a 1 oz Gold bar buried 2 meters deep you wouldn't stand a chance of winning.

As I said, Carl has made rules to his challenge that winning will only be by a wild stroke of luck. It proves nothing. It's a gimmick designed to promote Carl, and you are falling for it. Good luck! You will need it with your PI comparison rationale. Dell
Old 08-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Guru

Max, I have no idea what nihil is referring to. I only speak from my personal experience to try to get you guys to realize that some of the things you say can't be done, have already been done, and are being done. It's been obvious from the posts on this forum that you guys don't know half of what you pretend to know.

So how about the photo I posted? Is it a scam Dowsing device that can't possibly work any beter than chance guessing?

Or is it a real working device that actually discriminates to Gold from a distance, and operates within laws of physics?

Does it work as I say it does or not? Nothing has stopped your pretended expertise from making irrational judgement from a photo before. Come on, and show how smart you really are. Carl, anybody? Do you really think something this crude & simple, made by an uneducated Kentucky hillbilly, could actually Discriminate to Gold from a distance? Dell