LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 AM

i tested my mfd
for gold 5/5kh and for silver 8/88 kh
I have a problem. When I set the frequency of the probe to the ground and then I will reduce the frequency and the frequency should I set this?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

Depended to geographical position .

Probably not of
"geographical position", but of gold alloy.

If we assume that pure gold has some "genetic" frequency, say one of those Geo mentioned. OK.

But there is a big problem. We can never found pure gold (not natural nor artificial), but always some sort of gold alloy with other metals (as silver etc.).

Practically every piece of gold found consist of his own specific gold alloy.

So we can speak of many
thousands of different gold frequencies and not of one or two only.

But if one need to know magic alchemist Golden number:
Those golden number we can get out of Numerologist science.
We can find it where frequency of gold and its wavelength are based the same numbers (zero is not considerable).
Here you are: frequency 173oMHz / wavelength 173mm!!!
So alchemist Numerology science say, gold frequency is 1730MHz.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
i tested my mfd
for gold 5/5kh and for silver 8/88 kh
I have a problem. When I set the frequency of the probe to the ground and then I will reduce the frequency and the frequency should I set this?
ma330, the only problem is that you're taking this seriously. The electronic aspect of LRL's is fraudulent. LRL's don't work and they never did. It's all a scam. If you call it MFD then it's two scams, follow Dell's posts and then you'll know.

--Dave J.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Guru

Dave, really you don't know what you write.
You shows that you are completely unrelated to dowsing. Do not understand why you insist on writing
Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
I could not get my questions answered
wm6 ..j-p and other freinds please answer me correctly
i need to ths informations
Hi ma330,
You have read the warnings from me and from Carl-NC and from Qiaozhi and WM6 and many other people Long before you decided to build the LRL here --> http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18487

We told you MFD does not work.
But you did not believe.
I knew you would continue to look for a working MFD, so I decided to help you.
I showed you the MFD that Carl-NC designed because it is the best engineered example I could find.
The MFD you built is better than other commercial MFDs that cost many thousands of euros.
You have the best information that was gathered from LRL manufacturers and printed for anyone to build at a low cost.

I showed you this MFD and gave you very detailed instructions so you would be able to have the very best MFD in the world, and you could test it with your own hands instead of read stories about MFD.
But most important, I did not want you to waste your money with a commercial scam LRL.
I am happy to see you were able to complete the MFD at a very low cost.

Already you have experimented and what did you find?
A rock?
How long will you continue to look before you discover that MFD does not help you to find treasure?

I have a good suggestion for you. Consider this:
You can read that Dell Winders is calling me a liar. He says I am giving false information.
You can also read where Geo says that MFD works.

I think that Dell winders is wrong and Geo is wrong.
I think they cannot find any treasure with MFD and they cannot help anyone else to find treasure with MFD.

But what if Geo and Dell Winders are correct?
If they know a method for recovering treasure when using MFD, then they tell you how to do it.
My suggestion is that you make a post to ask Geo to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
Then make a second post to ask Dell Winders to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
I believe they cannot show you how to recover treasure with an MFD locator.
If you make the posts to ask them, you will see I am right.
I know that after a month passes, you will not find a treasure even if you follow the instructions they give you. (Maybe they will refuse to give you instructions?)

But maybe I am wrong.
If Geo or Dell Winders can show you how to recover treasure when using an MFD, then make a post to tell us all about the treasures that you find when using their methods.
I will be happy to congratulate you or Geo or Dell Winders if you can show your post with photos of all the treasures that you recovered when you use the methods they show you to make recoveries with MFD.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Guru

By J_Player

If Geo or Dell Winders can show you how to recover treasure when using an MFD, then make a post to tell us all about the treasures that you find when using their methods.
I will be happy to congratulate you or Geo or Dell Winders if you can show your post with photos of all the treasures that you recovered when you use the methods they show you to make recoveries with MFD.

Also , I am agree , there isn’t movie for proof which LRods really working !!!!
Why???
Old 06-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Administrator

Dave, I don't know who designed the earlier GMs. I should find out. But I will agree, that 13kHz and 19.2kHz, are good gold frequencies, as are 14kHz and 50kHz. And even 70kHz.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
By J_Player

Also , I am agree , there isn’t movie for proof which LRods really working !!!!
Why???
You are exactly correct.
The reason why there is no proof is because the MFD does not help you to recover treasure !
If you don't believe the MFD does not help to recover treasure, then read the truth on Dell Winders web page.
Read where Dell Winders says his Pro-4 frequency discriminator locator from 2003 has not recovered a single treasure: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
"The PRO-4 has yet to prove it's merit with a recovery".

Then read where Dell confirms his products do not detect treasure from his post in the treasurehunting forum:
Carl-NC: "Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?"
Dell Winders: "NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold. Dell"

We have seen what happens when people use MFD locators.
No matter how much experimenting they do, the frequency generator does not help to recover treasure.
Treasure hunters can build very nice frequency generators, or they can spend thousands of euros to buy a very nice frequency generator.
But they will see the same as ma330 that they cannot find any more treasure than when they do not use any frequency generator.
Nobody can make any post in this forum to show ma330 how to use his MFD locator to recover treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
MFD is fake and it is a fraud.
Watch the proof that it cannot find treasure during the next month.
You will see nobody can show ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD locator during the next month or any months after.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
You are exactly correct.
The reason why there is no proof is because the MFD does not help you to recover treasure !
If you don't believe the MFD does not help to recover treasure, then read the truth on Dell Winders web page.
Read where Dell Winders says his Pro-4 frequency discriminator locator from 2003 has not recovered a single treasure: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
"The PRO-4 has yet to prove it's merit with a recovery".

Then read where Dell confirms his products do not detect treasure from his post in the treasurehunting forum:
Carl-NC: "Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?"
Dell Winders: "NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold. Dell"

We have seen what happens when people use MFD locators.
No matter how much experimenting they do, the frequency generator does not help to recover treasure.
Treasure hunters can build very nice frequency generators, or they can spend thousands of euros to buy a very nice frequency generator.
But they will see the same as ma330 that they cannot find any more treasure than when they do not use any frequency generator.
Nobody can make any post in this forum to show ma330 how to use his MFD locator to recover treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
MFD is fake and it is a fraud.
Watch the proof that it cannot find treasure during the next month.
You will see nobody can show ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD locator during the next month or any months after.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player
May be we can see movie in the matter.
Aren't they….. upload ???
Best regards.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi ma330,
You have read the warnings from me and from Carl-NC and from Qiaozhi and WM6 and many other people Long before you decided to build the LRL here --> http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18487

We told you MFD does not work.
But you did not believe.
I knew you would continue to look for a working MFD, so I decided to help you.
I showed you the MFD that Carl-NC designed because it is the best engineered example I could find.
The MFD you built is better than other commercial MFDs that cost many thousands of euros.
You have the best information that was gathered from LRL manufacturers and printed for anyone to build at a low cost.

I showed you this MFD and gave you very detailed instructions so you would be able to have the very best MFD in the world, and you could test it with your own hands instead of read stories about MFD.
But most important, I did not want you to waste your money with a commercial scam LRL.
I am happy to see you were able to complete the MFD at a very low cost.

Already you have experimented and what did you find?
A rock?
How long will you continue to look before you discover that MFD does not help you to find treasure?

I have a good suggestion for you. Consider this:
You can read that Dell Winders is calling me a liar. He says I am giving false information.
You can also read where Geo says that MFD works.

I think that Dell winders is wrong and Geo is wrong.
I think they cannot find any treasure with MFD and they cannot help anyone else to find treasure with MFD.

But what if Geo and Dell Winders are correct?
If they know a method for recovering treasure when using MFD, then they tell you how to do it.
My suggestion is that you make a post to ask Geo to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
Then make a second post to ask Dell Winders to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
I believe they cannot show you how to recover treasure with an MFD locator.
If you make the posts to ask them, you will see I am right.
I know that after a month passes, you will not find a treasure even if you follow the instructions they give you. (Maybe they will refuse to give you instructions?)

But maybe I am wrong.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I will try to say some things.
I had say how to work the MFDs but maybe you don't remember.
First of all you must good at dowsing so to keep the lrods very stable
Second.... the current that flows from MFD to ground must be >=10ma.
And third... i don't know if MA330 or aft or you know a place that there is really a treasure.
But with my method you will find for sure a lot of objects.

Regards
Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Geo, there is a valuable lesson here, when you are ready for that lesson.
Hi Carl.
Thanks for your intention.
I am ready from today

Old 06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.
I will try to say some things.
I had say how to work the MFDs but maybe you don't remember.
First of all you must good at dowsing so to keep the lrods very stable
Second.... the current that flows from MFD to ground must be >=10ma.
And third... i don't know if MA330 or aft or you know a place that there is really a treasure.
But with my method you will find for sure a lot of objects.

Regards
Hi Geo,
Yes, I remember you showed many methods and tips for making MFD work.
And everyone who posted in the forum that they built your simple MFD and used your methods said they did not work for recovering treasure.
This is the reason I am certain that after a month of trying your methods to recover treasure when using MFD, ma330 will also find that MFD cannot recover treasure.

Dell is very careful on his web page to say that his Pro-4 frequency discriminator has not recovered a treasure.
And he was also very careful to never say his X-Scan combo recovered treasures.
Why?
Because he knows they cannot detect treasures, and customers will sue him if he claims they can.

But maybe I am wrong.
Prove it by showing ma330 how to recover treasures with the MFD that he built.
When I see ma330s photos of all the treasures he recovered by using your methods, then I will congratulate you.

Best wisehes
J_P
Old 06-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player
May be we can see movie in the matter.
Aren't they….. upload ???
Best regards.
Hi Aft,
No, Nobody makes any video of MFD finding treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
I found one person who makes fake videos of Rangertell MFD locating treasure in the parking lot of a trailer park.
He shows a Dell Winders product in one of his videos. See these fake videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBNvL50_2w <== shows Dell Winders product in second half of video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpYzDbBefg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKbjsC5oy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPv_CyB5Dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWYf2wgtlk

If you read the comments under the videos, you will see that readers think they are watching fake scam video.
When I see these videos, I think I wasted my time watching fake BS.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Aft,
No, Nobody makes any video of MFD finding treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
I found one person who makes fake videos of Rangertell MFD locating treasure in the parking lot of a trailer park.
He shows a Dell Winders product in one of his videos. See these fake videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBNvL50_2w <== shows Dell Winders product in second half of video

If you read the comments under the videos, you will see that readers think they are watching fake scam video.

Best wishes,
J_P
These videos are a great example of self-delusion by the operator. Note how the location of all the targets is known beforehand, and you can even see his hand moving to make the swingy thing rotate in the right direction.

A laugh from beginning to end.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Aft,

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_Player
See picture , my home build Lrods .also with balance Wight and sample chamber .
It is with very low friction when rotate. My first try without result
Best regards.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Guru

hi to all
I am a new member.I worked many years with mfd and LROD.
I believe that the signal generator to help you find metals.After years of trying I was able to design a MFD Metals will also emerged that easily attaches to the separation of metals.I agree with GEO said.To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.
I'll try to blog more on this post
Sincere.MUSTEFA
Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post

To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.
It is not question "to work with", but to find something valuable.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
... and not something that can be seen by everyone or was buried by the operator.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
hi to all
I believe that the signal generator to help you find metals.After years of trying I was able to design a MFD Metals will also emerged that easily attaches to the separation of metals.I agree with GEO said.To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.
Sincere.MUSTEFA
Hi mustefa ubram
Attention to your name I think you are from turkey , welcome .
Mustefa, how you can proof , Lrods really work???
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player
See picture , my home build Lrods .also with balance Wight and sample chamber .
It is with very low friction when rotate. My first try without result
Best regards.
Hi Aft,
I see you have built very nice rods with sample chamber.
I think this is a good idea to build the best rods that you can.
Then you can test to see with your own hands if it will work for you to recover treasures.
I have tried rods many times, but I never see any results when I use the methods that other people say will work.
Still it is good to make tests so you will know for certain what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM

hi to all
please answer to my questions
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
... and not something that can be seen by everyone or was buried by the operator.
Quote:
Hi mustefa ubram
Attention to your name I think you are from turkey , welcome .
Mustefa, how you can proof , Lrods really work???

yes aft72005.I am from Turkey
dear Qiaozhi -wm6-aft72005:
yes .It really works.I could find a lot of gold pieces with my mfd.too copper and silver coins
You can find a lot of skills for working with bars.When you find the treasure with mfd.This work needs to focus much.I got a multi-frequency circuit design.I can easily choose my favorite metal and its soul.My system has ground balanc.For its first 10 to 15 minutes is consistent with the land will then allow you to search.It could help me find a silver bowl from a distance of 500 meters at a depth of 1/5 meters And a gold necklace from a distance of 50 meters. Course with Lorenz x5.
Frequency stability is very high on my machine and its frequency range is too powerful.
I can give you other information about mfd s
I'm ready for online chat.I'll put a picture of my own design.my mfd
Sincere:mustefa
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
hi to all
We have replied to your questions, but you don't seem to like the answers.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
hi to all
Sincere.MUSTEFA
Hi mustefa ubram,
I believe you and Geo when you say you find results with a lot of experience.
There are many people who build MFD and find results.
I do not disagree with this.
But I claim that the people who find results with MFD cannot show these results in a test where I hide a target for you to find, and they cannot show another person how to demonstrate results in a test.

The reason I say this is because I can prove I am right, and the people who use MFD cannot prove I am wrong.
If you would like to prove I am wrong, then give instructions to ma330 for a month.
Tell him all the tips he must practice, and how to modify his MFD for best performance in recovering treasure.
If you need more time than 1 month, then take more time.
When ma330 has learned your method, then ask him to post photos of all the treasures that he found when using your instructions.
After I see all the treasures that ma330 shows us, I will congratulate you and ma330 for showing success using MFD.

Now I tell you another story.
I also have great success for recovering coins at the beach when I use my "Mr. Stick" LRL.
People look at this LRL and they think it is a simple stick, but there are some very tiny semiconductors hidden in a small hole drilled in the correct location of this stick.
Of course, it needs no power supply because it draws power from the air like a radio receiver.
The kind of power that operates it is not well known.
I call it the "nucleo-magnetc alignment principle" because the of the nano nature of the forces involved when airborne traces of the most stable isotope of dihydrogen monoxide are present.

But the strange thing is it finds results.
I can go to any beach that has buried coins or jewelry or even metal trash, and I will locate them using my "Mr. Stick".
In this photo you can see I am using it with a sample chamber that has coins I would like to find at the beach.

The "Mr. Egg" sample chamber can be used to discriminate gold, silver, platinum, copper, aluminum, zinc, steel, diamonds, emeralds, paper currency and pharmaceuticals.
Of course it does not pinpoint very well.
I must use a metal detector to make the final pinpoint after the "Mr. Stick" shows the direction of where the treasure is.
But the good thing is my "Mr. Stick" has consistently located lost coins in the sand from a half mile distance within 5 degrees accuracy or better.

See the new prototype of the "Mr. Stick Mark-2" which has been in beta testing since 2010:

The "Mr. Stick Mark-2" uses the same secret semiconductors to harness the power of the "nucleo-magnetc alignment principle", and utilizes the same nano effects as the original "Mr. Stick".
I really don't know the capabilities or limitations of the "Mr. Stick Mark-2", but you can see in the beta-testing photo, it is pointing directly at a gold ring when we put a gold ring in the sample chamber.

The problem with my successful locating when I use my "Mr. Stick" and "Mr. Stick Mark-2" is I cannot pass a test to prove it works.
If someone hides a target under one of 10 paper cups, I cannot tell which of 10 paper cups the target is hidden under any better than guessing.
And I cannot tell anyone else how to use the amazing "Mr. Stick" to show that they can pass a test, or even to recover treasures when they use it.
It seems that my amazing "Mr. Stick" is good for me to brag about how it really works.
But it is not good for proving it really works.
And it is not good for showing other people how it can work for them.
The only thing it is good for is to talk about, not to recover treasures.

But one saving quality for my "Mr. Stick" is it is guaranteed to perform as well in as any Rangertell or Mineoro FG and DC, or Dell Systems Omnitron in a scientific test.
See the written guarantee below:

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
hi to all
Hi ma330,

I already answered your questions.
Now I give answers to you again, but more easy to understand:

1 - you must have contact with hands or bars must be insulated?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when insulated or when make contact.
2-connect the oscillator to find the metal rod can be effective?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when the oscillator is connected to the metal rod or not connected to the metal rod.
3- Do not use as a probe, two probes have power?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when you use one probe or two probes.
You will find the same detection if you connect power to one probe or two probes or no power.

4 - How to find the generator helps metals?
The generator does not help to find metals.
5 - What is the best waveform generator to build?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection for all wave forms.
6-Is the frequency of different metals?
It does not make any difference. You will find the same detection for all metals when you use any frequency you like.
7-What is the best power for the generator?
It does not make any difference. You can use any power you like, and you will find the same detection.
8-Crossing frequency of the transformer in the output waveform does not change?
It does not make any difference. Any crossing frequency at the output of the transformer waveform will find the same detection.
9-And is located in the following four white capsules. What does it do them?
In your diagram, the four capsules do nothing. You can use any instructions you like and you will find the same detection.

It does not matter how you make electrical connections, or what techniques you use to search.
The answer is you will not find any detection of buried metals from using MFD.
You have already seen the proof with your own eyes that MFD does not locate treasure.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD.
You can make a post to ask them to show you how to recover treasures using MFD.

Best wishes,
J_P