LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-15-2019, 08:57 PM

I think Mike, a rob
resistance is ideal for you at this time. LoL...... After that I tell you for the divace how to wipe the metals in the field.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:59 PM
Guru

Yes, I need a break from all my mental confusion.

I am always interested in hearing about any new projects, especially ones that find treasure.

Sorry, I haven't tried your device yet. i need to think about it a bit in order to decide what parts i can use for the insulating sleeve. My L-rods are thin about 3mm diameter. Okay, maybe just a piece of plastic and drill a hole through it and use epoxy.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Figured it was easier to start a new thread but it's the same problem--coil goes to ground and I want to isolate it from the other circuits. The battery (voltage regulator), the signal generator all go to ground and I do not want the coil signal connected to these.

It just seems like this is what i might need but have no electronics knowledge here. I've watched some videos on this but that's as far as i got. I would appreciate if if anyone could steer me to a place I could learn more about this in order to design something. Thanks.

Well, at least I think that is what I need. Not really sure about anything here.

This article talks about the TLE2426 noise reduction.

https://tangentsoft.net/elec/vgrounds.html

Pretty sure I am over my knowledge ability here so don't anybody spend too much time on this or you will get frustrated with me for sure.

This is not your regular coil circuit and I think I need to get some professional help. I mean WITH THE CIRCUIT!!!

Hello my friend
This circuit can help you
Used on many devices
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Guru

Thanks Reza Vir, after viewing your schematic I just remembered the L7805 can use capacitors.My brain is not so sharp after all my melt-downs, personal trauma, etc. and more to come. I have nothing left to lose at this point.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2019, 02:50 PM
Guru

I found the caps I need so will get it together later today and see what happens. I feel like I am mentally challenged. Okay, I am. Thanks for your help.
Old 02-16-2019, 05:26 PM
Guru

Didn't cost me anything except my time. thanks for trying to help me. I'm kinda beyond help. I just installed the caps as per the photo I posted. I couldn't notice any difference. I thought about adding the 1N4007 as per your schematic. But if I go that route, I'll need a higher voltage battery, a different battery charger, balancer board. Just don't feel like spending the money on this--money i don't have. Besides, this circuit is not the same. i just want to quit working on this Contraption. Maybe, okay, probably after I get skunked a few times i will get in the panic mode.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:55 PM
Guru

i even exchanged the 0.33uF for the 10uF electrolytic and no change. I did notice it ran quite a bit warmer with the caps so I removed them and it cooled down. This is with a heat sink on it.

So back to where i was. I tried and failed again. It's okay, I'm just leaving it like this for now. I can live with it until I find out what happens in the field this Spring. So no gasoline or suicide just yet.