LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, yes man, yes. why not? do a favor and question? Anyway it's another precious unforgettable gift.
I'm sure other guys here love your behavior. But before that I want to know PDK advantages to old PD.
Will we have very stable and constant results without crazy beeps near a big target? better for pinpointing? how distant can locate a big target?.

BTW, Qiaozhi, thank you for your efforts to convert and put videos here. I forgot to thank you, pardon me.
Also you can use in PDK one coil or the Ferrite connected to the Passive Receiver.

Nelson already build one PCB,this make things more easy,my PDK was made with nails placed in one wood tablet.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
By all means. I'm the first one who votes positive. my hand is up.
I here are some other RS-members who are ready come there to start. although I don't know much about electronic, will do my best or any help can do.

If big knowledgeable members like Qiaozhi, J-Player, Ivconic, Max, Geo(guess dislikes to improve us in this matter) ... agree to help, is an honor and am sure will get good results.

Don't know if nelson agrees to share us with his elaborates or not, if do is our debt on him.
Again thank you man.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan.
By all means. I'm the first one who votes positive. my hand is up.
I here are some other RS-members who are ready come there to start. although I don't know much about electronic, will do my best or any help can do.

If big knowledgeable members like Qiaozhi, J-Player, Ivconic, Max, Geo(guess dislikes to improve us in this matter) ... agree to help, is an honor and am sure will get good results.

Don't know if nelson agrees to share us with his elaborates or not, if do is our debt on him.
Again thank you man.
I´m sure Nelson will agree,he is a person who like to share,see his threads.

You know i can be a pirate but also can share part of what i have,in this case the PDK.
If you already build the PD,with this new one is more easy.

In the PDK project i want to adapt the BATTERY ALERT,this is very important,becouse when PDK batt. are LOW is not able to find targets.

Regards
Old 09-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Guru

Why RS????
As we saw the schematics from RS have posted at other forums, so there is not any secret. But if Morgan wants to post infos at RS then no problem from me.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I´m sure Nelson will agree,he is a person who like to share,see his threads.

You know i can be a pirate but also can share part of what i have,in this case the PDK.
If you already build the PD,with this new one is more easy.

In the PDK project i want to adapt the BATTERY ALERT,this is very important,becouse when PDK batt. are LOW is not able to find targets.

Regards
Battery low is very simple. Make the ciscuit from Alonso's PD.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Hi Michael

If you or others interested in PDK,i sugest we return to the RS FORUM,and start this project,one friend Nelson already start and both together can build the PDK.

Regards
Hi Morgan!
I want to congratulate you on a well made ​​machine and would like to thank their time and extract pages that we present your very interesting successes.
I am very interested to construct such devices as you construct, so I asked you to help me advice:
1st How to construct a valid and functional, "Alonso PD" like yours?, And
2 How to construct a valid and functional PDK like yours?
I hope not asking too much?
In any case, many thanks in advance!
All best wishes
Zocky-Zocky
Old 09-21-2011, 03:20 PM

Default SCHEMATICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Your opinion about put the schematic information, Master Geo, is very important for me.

Mr Geo Excuse me, I could not send the number of integrated that you asked me, I had a lot of work but for today I will try to verify this information and sent it to you and thank you very much for your fine attentions

Best regards.

lrlman
Old 09-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Your opinion about put the schematic information, Master Geo, is very important for me.

Mr Geo Excuse me, I could not send the number of integrated that you asked me, I had a lot of work but for today I will try to verify this information and sent it to you and thank you very much for your fine attentions

Best regards.

lrlman
Thanks LRLMAN.
I can inform you that as i believe (sorry if i will be wrong) your modified red lrl is about the same with the Morgan's PDK. Maybe the PDK of Morgan has more sensitivity (only he knows because he made the modifications) but i believe that this is not so big problem.

Regards
Old 09-21-2011, 10:46 PM

Default QUESTION

Quote:
Hi Michael

The PDK (version for big objects) is completly AUTOMATIC no need sensitivity adjustments,simple using the GAIN (470K Pot.) in FULL POWER. It will start beeping 20 m distance from soda can size object,gold or silver(found silver plated jar at this distance,40cm deep). You will find the PDK boring to use in field becouse of his SILENCE,but he will be silent only if you are searching in EMPTY PLACES.
If you or others interested in PDK,i sugest we return to the RS FORUM,and start this project,one friend Nelson already start and both together can build the PDK.

Regards

Friends, I want to return to the RS FORUM,and start this project, but which is this forum? I do not understand, can someone help me please?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Guru

Default Low Battery alert

Quote:
Yes,this one is good to put in the PDK circuit.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocky-Zocky View Post
Hi Morgan!
I want to congratulate you on a well made ​​machine and would like to thank their time and extract pages that we present your very interesting successes.
I am very interested to construct such devices as you construct, so I asked you to help me advice:
1st How to construct a valid and functional, "Alonso PD" like yours?, And
2 How to construct a valid and functional PDK like yours?
I hope not asking too much?
In any case, many thanks in advance!
All best wishes
Zocky-Zocky
What i have to give here is the PDK first version,enough to find big objects.
I think is also interesting?
Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Guru

Default RS Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Friends, I want to return to the RS FORUM,and start this project, but which is this forum? I do not understand, can someone help me please?
This is the secret forum, not available for everybody,the place where we put advanced ideias and LRL schematics.
To enter,need to talk with Qiaozhi or Carl .
Old 09-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Why RS????
As we saw the schematics from RS have posted at other forums, so there is not any secret. But if Morgan wants to post infos at RS then no problem from me.
Anyway is better to put there the PDK project,this was started by Esteban long time ago,i go to find the tread,and post the information there.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
This is the secret forum, not available for everybody,the place where we put advanced ideias and LRL schematics.
To enter,need to talk with Qiaozhi or Carl .

I didn't know there was a secret forum?

Tim

Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Anyway is better to put there the PDK project,this was started by Esteban long time ago,i go to find the tread,and post the information there.
Project is already there.
Good luck for those who want to build.
I will give coil information later.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:18 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
First of all, let me congratulate your big effort to finally show to all members here that PDK and the phenomenum really exist and works. We all know how deep you have to work to get this fantastics results.
I also appreciate the others members succes on this, but i also will like to let all know that Morgan is correct. He said that he will share this proyect to the people that is really interested to build it and test it. All the work behind this, need to be develop on the base of making your own pcb´s, test it, get some conclusions, recheck for errors and better performance and so on.
We don´t have to wait for a schematic and just build a working PDK. I think each one should build the basic project, experiment and get conclusions to then share here. What i really mean is that a good working and sensitive PDK, must be the work of all smart members of geotech forum who bealive on this project.
In my case, i have build two pcb´s, the first one had lost of errors, son then i decided to build another one. Today i had finish my pcb, mounted almost all components and i hope tomorrow i will be able to star my first test. My pcb is very simple and i was made on sprint layout. This first try need some minor corrections but i bealive is 100% functional.
So tomorrow i hope it will be my big day.
Best regards Morgan and to all PDG fanatics
Nelson

PD: Morgan, i will PM very soon when i get news on PDK

Quote:
Also you can use in PDK one coil or the Ferrite connected to the Passive Receiver.

Nelson already build one PCB,this make things more easy,my PDK was made with nails placed in one wood tablet.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:29 PM

Hello Qiaozhi,
i would like to write you a PM, but have apparently not have permission to write you one. I have another opportunity to write you a personal mail?

best Regards
Old 09-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmaxx View Post
Hello Qiaozhi,
i would like to write you a PM, but have apparently not have permission to write you one. I have another opportunity to write you a personal mail?

best Regards
You have to make at least one post before you can send a PM.
You have just done that; so please try again.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:32 AM
Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Morgan

congratulation for good performance.

As I understand in pinpoint video you have buried silver bracelet? Right?

Does your PDK have switch to switch to pinpoint mode or this is normal detecting but from vicinity?
Look at WM6 !

After all his mean and evil ridicule and scorn against LRL (and Jeohunter, too!) now he plays the understanding and interested person and gives out congratulations !

Like a little child - first playing dirty games and trying how far it can go with it's "terror" including insulting bad behaviour and if the parents threat it with heavy consequences it starts to be play nice !

Morgan, better don't waste your time with this guy,
his interest ist only a filthy lie !
Old 09-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

After all his mean and evil ridicule and scorn against LRL (and Jeohunter, too!)

Agree with you, Jeohunter is only LRL crap.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Look at WM6 !

After all his mean and evil ridicule and scorn against LRL (and Jeohunter, too!) now he plays the understanding and interested person and gives out congratulations !

Like a little child - first playing dirty games and trying how far it can go with it's "terror" including insulting bad behaviour and if the parents threat it with heavy consequences it starts to be play nice !

WD40 member is part of this forum as skeptical about LRL´s,but i also was in the beginig.Remember,i was in Brazil,i meet Damasio,he looks to me a serious person,not a lier ,anyway his Mineoro not work good here...Lets see if PDK works everywere?
LRL´s are more critical than you can imagine.
Time will show if LRL´s will be or not the FUTURE in TH.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Look at WM6 !

i know you go to enter in RS PDK project. Than you can try the device there in Germany.

Good luck
Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Look at WM6 !

Absolutly RIGHT !!! Some poeple here are always ready to laugh about the face of the other sitting on theire chair.

Congratulation MORGAN for your always interseting Thread and experimentation.

Sincerly

GIBON
Old 09-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post

Absolutly RIGHT !!! Some poeple here are always ready to laugh about the face of the other sitting on theire chair.
Laugh???

This is not true, I am crying, cause no one LRL is working..
Old 09-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Morgan
First of all, let me congratulate your big effort to finally show to all members here that PDK and the phenomenum really exist and works. We all know how deep you have to work to get this fantastics results.
I also appreciate the others members succes on this, but i also will like to let all know that Morgan is correct. He said that he will share this proyect to the people that is really interested to build it and test it. All the work behind this, need to be develop on the base of making your own pcb´s, test it, get some conclusions, recheck for errors and better performance and so on.
We don´t have to wait for a schematic and just build a working PDK. I think each one should build the basic project, experiment and get conclusions to then share here. What i really mean is that a good working and sensitive PDK, must be the work of all smart members of geotech forum who bealive on this project.
In my case, i have build two pcb´s, the first one had lost of errors, son then i decided to build another one. Today i had finish my pcb, mounted almost all components and i hope tomorrow i will be able to star my first test. My pcb is very simple and i was made on sprint layout. This first try need some minor corrections but i bealive is 100% functional.
So tomorrow i hope it will be my big day.
Best regards Morgan and to all PDG fanatics
Nelson

PD: Morgan, i will PM very soon when i get news on PDK
PDK circuits i post in RS project ,PISTOLDETECTOR VERSION 1.19