LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Guru

When the rod moves through the earth's magnetic field, you get magnetic induction. The hydrogen protons in water molecules is what makes it so magnetic. Our body is 80% water.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Guru

I agree whith you my friend Qiaozhi that there are only 5 senses but this is true only for people that like to believe that and this includes you perhaps.
Of course I don't blame anybody believing such a thing since this is what they told us at the time we were borned.And now comes the question.
Anything they told us as we grew up is true or certain things appeared different on the way? Hhhhmmmmmm..........
Don't forget that some time ago people believed that earth was something like a big circular baking pan.As time went by we discovered different and everybody agreed to this one.
My opinion is that we must always be open to new thoughts and perspectives and for me this is the right thing to do if we want to go forward in a better world.
And from my personal experience since I have seen dowsers working is that these persons are a lot more open minded than the rest.
This probably plus their strong will was the reason that helped them exercising dowsing, coming up whith results that verified the concept from the beggining.Just think the following as scientists and zoologists did.
Is an elephant a dowser since he can find water in the desert by just digging in certain places into the sand using his nose?All he does is walks to the place and digs.How can he do it?Scientists can't answer yet.
Or is an elephant more clever than a man?
What is happening then?
Maybe was in our nature to dowse as well and because needs changed as time went by we forgot all about.
To tell you the truth no I don't care what scientists and their experiments say when I can see it whith my own eyes happening.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I have stated there is a force field that the rod reacts to. Like when you rub a balloon on your hair and syyrofoam pieces will fly through the air to attach to it.
Mike,
The problem is that the styrofoam effect is scientifically explained ,and as any scientifical explanation it must be proven.Not the "rods effect".

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
... is an elephant more clever than a man?.
-Sure! most elephants are more clever than some men..
Quote:
... To tell you the truth no I don't care what scientists and their experiments say when I can see it whith my own eyes happening.
The point is: what do you really see?
G-sani,i can agree with many things you say here.But if there is unknown phenomenons i wonder why we canĀ“t explain them in a rational way.You can answer that is is because of our limited knowledge,but i doubt it is the only reason.So many years and so many tests with dowsers and NEVER a real recorded proof ?!!
Man if i knew it works the first thing i would make is prove it to the world.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Guru

"What has already been done, can be done". "The door to knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind". Dell

g-sani, Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.

Unfortunately, there are no scientist here. Only pretenders hiding behind fictitious names, deception, and gimmicks, participating on a critic sponsored website intended for the purpose of mocking,ridicule, and expressing closed minded BELIEFS (not truth, or facts) promoted through egotistical ignorance, and arrogance.

This so called Skeptic forum, is a sad commentary to true open minded science.

I wish you the best. Dell
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
"What has already been done, can be done". "The door to knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind". Dell

g-sani, Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.

Unfortunately, there are no scientist here. Only pretenders hiding behind fictitious names, deception, and gimmicks, participating on a critic sponsored website intended for the purpose of mocking,ridicule, and expressing closed minded BELIEFS (not truth, or facts) promoted through egotistical ignorance, and arrogance.

Uhm... seems upset.

I think he probably missed the last discount sale of paint rollers there!
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The rod reacts strongest to the edge of the target's field. This is where the polarity changes. It's called the zero point or node and there is a vortex of energy there. I will agree the force field is usually not strong enough to move the rod like it does with styrofoam, but there is a noticalbe force that the dowser can feel. A rod with sticky bearings is going to take more energy or torque to move it and I can see why some failed dowsers would like to believe it is only in their imagination.
This is just the usual pseudoscientific claptrap that we've heard many times from Dell and others. Repeating it again will not make it come true.

Quote:
When the rod moves through the earth's magnetic field, you get magnetic induction. The hydrogen protons in water molecules is what makes it so magnetic. Our body is 80% water.
Where do you get this nonsense from?

Quote:
My opinion is that we must always be open to new thoughts and perspectives and for me this is the right thing to do if we want to go forward in a better world.
I can agree with you on that point. But the idea of dowsing is not new, and has been disproved many times in the past. Don't forget that there is a $1M prize for any one who can the pass the dowsing test. Randi's money is still unclaimed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R...nal_Foundation

Quote:
Mike, is a very knowledgeable person, with many years of field experience with meta-physical Dowsing, and the Physics employed with the use of Long Range Locators. It would serve the Skeptics well to heed, and exercise what he has to say.
Physics and dowsing are only related by gravity. Dowsing is a psychologically-based phenomenon.

Quote:
Unfortunately, there are no scientist here.
Wrong again.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK."

Old 08-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey Gsani, don't expect such a thing from 'iron brains' such as Qiaozhi, Max, Carl, etc. They are doomed to remain in the twilight zone...

Sorry, just hung (no pun intended) around here for a minute but couldn't resist posting this...
Let's get back to work. Much treasure yet to be found.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Gsani, don't expect such a thing from 'iron brains' such as Qiaozhi, Max, Carl, etc. They are doomed to remain in the twilight zone...

Sorry, just hung (no pun intended) around here for a minute but couldn't resist posting this...
Let's get back to work. Much treasure yet to be found.

"Much treasure yet to be found."

Uhm... maybe is some hidden reference to wallet mining?

Oh yeah... pocket of fools are always full of money to "detect"!

That's why someone subscribe for one candidate or another... ops...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Guru

Our five senses are refined to work in a narrow band of frequencies. The human nervous system is the most advanced thing in the known universe. It works like an antenna. Sensitive people have learned to expand the range of the senses. Emotions run at much higher frequencies yet most people when they walk into a room can sense if there has been an arguement, just for an example.

The balloon and styrofoam example doesn't need a scientist to "prove it", nor do the rods in the hands of an experienced person.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dell,
You alway says the same stuff, but you explain nothing....I donĀ“t understand:if you are interested in making people believe that this stuff works, you should explain it in an intelligent way...If you are not interested, then i donĀ“t know what you are doing here...
Anyway in the present situation you are not being very productive...

Quote:
Our five senses are refined to work in a narrow band of frequencies. The human nervous system is the most advanced thing in the known universe. It works like an antenna..
CQ CQ DX....no answer Wrong frequency?
Quote:
The balloon and styrofoam example doesn't need a scientist to "prove it", nor do the rods in the hands of an experienced person.
Yes it does! when this effect has been discovered, it has been studied and scientifically explained.Then we could move along.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:35 PM

Been gone for a while, but I see that nothing has changed.

By the way Dell, sorry I'm a few days late.
Happy Birthday.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 08-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The Twilight Zone is often described as being "a mixture of self-contained fantasy, science fiction, or horror".
Hmmm.... sounds like either a dowsing or LRL experience to me.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Guru

I guess you are talking about the skeptics.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Guru

Good dowsers don't need to prove themselves to anybody since they work much better going dowsing alone.
This thing drives skeptics mad and some of them that really tried to see if dowsing is real know very well what the truth is but even now they don't admit it.But who cares anymore?
What we say here might be usefull only for few people to find their way easier and this will be good enough.It reminds me myself when I was in a state between trying to figure the truth in the words of others.
It felt really relaxing when I finally experienced dowsing in person.May be I was lucky but I tried a lot to see the truth behind it.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Guru

Good dowsers can go dowsing alone, find treasures alone, count up all their money alone and laugh at the skeptics alone. This will work very well until the alarm clock wakes them up and they realize it's time to get ready to go to work already.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:

Same old crap. Dell, take a break from the paint roller business and spend some time in the real world.

If what has been done, can be done --why can't you explain it? You have been pressured for decades to explain what has been done, and not one shred of evidence has come from you; only your tired old excuses and rhetoric. Yawn...... how boring.

The truth is, Gravity is all you have working on your paint rollers, and nothing more.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Been gone for a while, but I see that nothing has changed.

By the way Dell, sorry I'm a few days late.
Happy Birthday.
Rudy, that's mighty kind of you, and appreciated. Thank you!

I am very thankful to have been given another year of life. Hopefully, there will be many more birthday years to celebrate for everyone. Dell
Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Same old crap. Dell, take a break from the paint roller business and spend some time in the real world.

If what has been done, can be done --why can't you explain it? You have been pressured for decades to explain what has been done, and not one shred of evidence has come from you; only your tired old excuses and rhetoric. Yawn...... how boring.

The truth is, Gravity is all you have working on your paint rollers, and nothing more.
We cant even know WHAT has been done...
Old 08-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
We cant even know WHAT has been done...
Whatever has been done... now is done!

So I think people will not have their money back....

"

someone said...
Old 08-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Whatever has been done... now is done!

So I think people will not have their money back....
The ruse (SCAM) must be maintained at all costs. Otherwise there would be some BIG refunds to be made.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Guru

Quote:

Careful, you are exposing your ignorance. You seem to have difficulty overcoming your fixed "beliefs" based on assumption and presumption, rather than accepting the truth.

I admit, the Fat, egocentric, pompous looking avatar I'm using can be very boring to look at. but it serves both as a reminder, and a deterrent.

Don't fret about my posts, Sam. Your friend Carl Morland, is solely responsible for the content of this website, so if you have a complaint about what I post, please submit it to the webmaster, to take what ever action he deems appropriate.

Glad to see you have cut back on the ranting. Good for you. Keep up the progress and you may be on your way to rational thinking and behavior. You have my best wishes. Dell
Old 08-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Careful, you are exposing your ignorance. You seem to have difficulty overcoming your fixed "beliefs" based on assumption and presumption, rather than accepting the truth.

I admit, the Fat, egocentric, pompous looking avatar I'm using can be very boring to look at. but it serves both as a reminder, and a deterrent.

Don't fret about my posts, Sam. Your friend Carl Morland, is solely responsible for the content of this website, so if you have a complaint about what I post, please submit it to the webmaster, to take what ever action he deems appropriate.

Glad to see you have cut back on the ranting. Good for you. Keep up the progress and you may be on your way to rational thinking and behavior. You have my best wishes. Dell
I thought the avatar was you in your younger days. I think everyone else looking at it thinks the same thing. Reminder???? Deterrent??? Hmmm... I think you've slipped a cog. Are you still taking your meds?

Exposing ignorance? You are the one exposing your ignorance. You and Mike Healey are the only ones I know here that are good at exposing how stupid you are. You can refuse to accept rational science and physics all you want, but that won't make them go away, and it certainly doesn't validate your pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo scam LRL crap. Paint roller handles, used as dowsing rods will still only do one thing --indicate Gravity.

Just because you can con some poor sap into giving you hundreds of dollars for a paint roller handle, in no way negates the fact that you are running a scam business. Look it up..... it's still a criminal offense and it's called Fraud through Willful Deception.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Guru

Here's my take on "rational science": If it works, use it. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. You got a problem with that? I've gone waaay out of my way to try and help poor souls like you to live a happy life. Your obsession with trying to save the world from honest, hard working people who love dowsing/locating is beyond belief. Dell is as honest as they get. He doesn't use a hundred plus alias' or identitfy theft (posting using my name and email address and several others like someone here). You are shameless.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Here's my take on "rational science": If it works, use it. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. You got a problem with that? I've gone waaay out of my way to try and help poor souls like you to live a happy life. Your obsession with trying to save the world from honest, hard working people who love dowsing/locating is beyond belief. Dell is as honest as they get. He doesn't use a hundred plus alias' or identitfy theft (posting using my name and email address and several others like someone here). You are shameless.
"If it works, use it."

I agree with that of above...

problem is that dowsing doesn't work, or better, that's much about trivial situations... you search for water and so dig holes and find that water...
but in that cases it's about obvious thing: if you dig 50meters up or down that point you'll find water too... same if you'll dig at 100meters etc
Just matter of how deep must be the well...

So, it's like searching for gold in a jewelry shop ! It's obvious you'll find some... not a big deal really!

What about dowsers that wanna find water in the Sahara , uh ?

Will he find it under the dunes ???

Actually THERE IS water: in Lybia and other countries there's enormous waterplane under the desert!

But I never heard of someone, dowser that found water that way in the Sahara!

So... dowsing... it's just a matter of beliving that the person who dowse for something really could find that something using some subconscious reation... where, actually, the water finds and similar stuff is more easy explained considering that e.g. in europe and most part of USA there's lot of water underground ! Anyone can spot a point and use a drill to confirm his guess!
In that way it works... but not as claimed by dowsers!

Experiment were made using hidden pipes and waterflows and demonstrated that in double blind tests no dowser can really dowse for that... and that "normal", not-dowsing, people have exactly the same hit ratio of pretender dowsers!

So, who told you it "WORKS" ?

It doesn't work, so I don't use it.

I put the batteries in my MD, switch it on and find the good stuff.

All the rest are empty words and small talks.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
You are way over-stepping your assumed knowledge of who you think you are talking to.

Unless you have proof positive to back up your accusations, I think it would be in your best interests to knock it off.

If you do have proof to back up your accusations, I suggest you post it right here so we can all see what you are talking about.

Incidentally, it is impossible to consider how you could use the name Dell Winders and "honest" in the same sentence. Anyone who has devoted their entire life to bilking people out of their money (Wallet-Mining), through Willful Deception, could hardly be called honest.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed