LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-06-2024, 04:06 PM
Guru

Synthetic clothing is everywhere. My hat, my shirt, my jacket, my pants, all at least 65% polyester, jacket says 100% and one says 98%. I suggest you check your clothing and go all cotton or wool, or maybe hemp fiber. LOL I sure saw an improvement in signal strength with L-rods. ANY locating equipment you should see an improvement.

Funny thing one map dowser said to wear orlon socks. Well, that's synthetic. Easy enough to find out for yourself. Another dowser says to wear leather-soled shoes. I might interject here natural shoes. Kanye West sells natural shoes. They are expensive. I've heard other say to go barefoot. I guess you could call that "leather " soles. LOL In the end, it might simply depend upon locating conditions--good conditions you can carry your cellphone, wear synthetic everything. But weak days I woud try everything and this is easy to check the labels on your clothing. Hope this helps someone.
Old 03-07-2024, 12:43 PM
Guru

Natural clothing can work wonders but it can't do miracles. If the locator does not work, nothing is going to help except maybe psychic powers. For this who didn't read earlier posts, synthetic clothing reduces the number of ions surrounding the person. The radioactive power loads found on some locators, I have to believe the purpose is to create more ions around the person. Sixty years ago there was not nearly as much synthetic clothing as there is now. Another thing yu can try is get one of those ion power band bracelets. These actually have a slight radioactivity that creates the ions. You can ever wrap it around the locator. Again,best to wear natural clothes in order to get the full effect. Hope this helps someone. Some ion bracelets have little or no ions so get one that has an advertised number on ions.
Old 03-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Guru

I bought one years ago made out of silicone with a holograph on it. Says 1800 ions per second. Do you own research---I saw one said 4000 ions per second. Probably soem youtube video shows a guy measuring the ion count. The one I got says True Power. The silicone is like a big rubber band.