LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-28-2010, 02:21 AM
Guru

Ummm... That's real cool stuff about teleportation, and would be real useful about 20 years ago when lots of people were playing Dungeons and Dragons...
But what about the real world right now?
I mean, Mike (Mont) wuz tryin to 'splain sumthin' about dowsing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
Obviously there is much misunderstanding concerning dowsing. Let's face it, the typical beginner is going to stare at the pendulum (or rod) until they are hypnotized then the wishful thinking takes over while all the time the person is swaying around like a drunk and believing the rod is pulling them in a certain direction.

Sounds exagerated but it isn't. You gotta emotionally detach yourself from the search. I mean for most beginners the rod is the elephant in the room and it draws all of the person's attention. It might sound stupid, but you are not searching for the rod. And besides, when you focus all your vision (and attention) on an object you are left side brain dominant. That's something a beginner has to overcome. Probably heard about using a soft focus and for me, I like to direct this to a spot a couple inches past the tip of the rod and direct this thought energy outwards like a search light/beam. This is when I use the "Mind's Eye" thing. I describe it as "Seeing with the subconscious" which is probably a misnomer as everything comes through there first. But if you think of the human body as a transceiver there is a circuit--your energy going out and then you try to feel the effects on the target field. People talk about field pressure, field membrane, etc. that surrounds a target. I have described the process as the search beam (thought energy) is an extension of the rod and I use it sort of like a truckdriver uses a tire iron to thump the tires to check for air pressure only we're dealing with field pressure here. And in case you didn't realize, the field pressure is not going to feel real strong for a beginner. Of course knowing how to use the rod as an extension of yourself is really going to improve your sensitivity. Try rubbing the palms of your hands flat together for 60 seconds. Now slowly move your hands closer together (don't touch together) and try to feel the charge (field pressure)there. It takes time for your hands to wake up and feel the subtle energies. I describe it as a flickering like when a neon light is starting up. I have also heard to hold your opposite hand down a foot lower so you get a bit more voltage to work with.

If you continue to practice, one day things will gel. And once you learn what it feels like then you know what to look for next time.

A bit more on the left brain obstacle. Your vision can input large amounts of info to your brain, up to 80% of sensory data. So this is the main one your need to filter out, thus the soft focus, etc. But even once you have learned to do this, you still need to learn to halt the mental processes which I might refer to as prejudices we all have. Some people really do think they are so special that they don't even need to address this issue.
It becomes obvious that Mike is talking about traveling into a another dimension, A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. We can see this is his meaning when we read his words "you gotta emotionally detach yourself from the search", and "This is when I use the 'Mind's Eye' thing. I describe it as 'Seeing with the subconscious'". If you can feel the charge enter your hands and feel the sensation of "the flickering of a neon light", I suppose you have arrived at the threshold of dowsing.

After carefully reading Mike(Mont)'s description of how dowsing works, I recall an experience from years past, when a lady told me she was meditating with her quartz crystal. I remember her sitting on a sofa with the quartz crystal hanging from a chain in a position about 1 meter in front of her eyes. She would stare at this crystal for hours at a time in order to invoke inner healing that was not possible from the medical world, or from contemporary psychiatry. Actually she had several crystals which she would stare at on different occasions, and used for different purposes. But this particular quartz crystal was her favorite for "inner healing".

So what does this have to do with dowsing?
I guess nothing. Except what Mike(Mont) wrote above describes the image I saw exactly: "the typical beginner is going to stare at the pendulum (or rod) until they are hypnotized then the wishful thinking takes over while all the time the person is swaying around like a drunk and believing the rod is pulling them in a certain direction".

This is exactly what I observed this lady doing with the quartz crystal hanging in front of her. It was as if she was in a battle of wits against the crystal, and the crystal, with its nerves of quarts was successful in hypnotizing her into a drunken stupor for hours. As I recall, after several years of practice, this lady never did find the inner recovery that she sought from the healing powers of her crystal. As an observer, I decided that crystals and pendulums would probably not be a productive pastime for me.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2010, 03:45 AM

It reminds me of ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 11-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Guru

I don't "go somewhere", just the opposite. I filter out the BS around me so my attention is NOT somewhere else. This might sound easy to do, but it most likely is the most difficult part of learning. People don't even recognize they are talking themself out of it when they think thoughts like "It can't be over there." or "It must be over here." When you start worrying about how far you are from random chance, or if someone is trancing out (I sure don't) well that's just so blatantly idiotic I almost feel sorry for the bunch. Dowsing is finding the truth and it's a whole lot closer to reality than any science book. Some people just cannot comprehend this.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Dowsing is finding the truth and it's a whole lot closer to reality than any science book. Some people just cannot comprehend this.
That's so funny.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
...Dowsing is finding the truth and it's a whole lot closer to reality than any science book. Some people just cannot comprehend this.
I can comprehend it as an idea. But not as a reality.
If it was reality, then at least one dowser would be able to demonstrate it working in a real test where they have to really find something while other people are watching them find it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Guru

Dowsing for treasure is just a small aplication of what somebody can do whith dowsing.
Somebody that practises dowsing(even for treasure) increases his sencitivity in general and this is beneficial in many aspects of life.
An experienced dowser can tell many things about the target apart from size and depth like what is the target surounded of or like what other metals is there together whith the metal in search.
There are pictures coming in into the dowsers mind as well as colours when on practise.
And may be you will say that it is wishfull thoughts and things like that but sorry they were proved true many times so for me and others this is a fact.
When you can tell about the shape of an object and the way is put in the ground and you dig it up and you see that it is exactly as that <wishfull thinking> that came up in your mind in the form of a thought then >>> yes the picture you dreamed is reality.
Please don't tell me that it isn't.
So you skeptics let people live their <fantasies> until you reach yours as well.
But to do that you have to believe you can do it first.
This is the problem whith all you skeptics.
Even Christ said that to his sudents when he saw them amazed whith one of the marvels he did.
"Don't be surprised whith what I have done.This is nothing compared to what you can do but you have to believe it."
So the power is there we just have to believe(want I would say) first and then find the way to use it.
There is no eplainations from scientists for the elephant who can just walk in the desert and if he is thirsty he goes to a spot and digs sand whith his nose.And surprisingly water comes up to drink.Is the elephant a dowser or what?
I would say that he can do that because is an elephant in need of water and for me this is enough.
This is also how human race made great achievements anyway.
But of course world records was never everybody's achievement.But you know very well that in all cases many many others came very close to them as well.
Finally I would say that many if not all can come up whith dowsing successes when it comes to treasure hunting.But they have to learn first and also to put it down in parallel whith practise.
If you don't really want to do it then just let it go but don't judge others because you tried it yourself once or twice.

But then it would be no treasures left if anybody was dowsing.
So, still happy whith so many skeptics around.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

>>> yes the pictured you dreamed is real.
Please don't tell me that it isn't.
Dreamed picture was only scan of past living images saved in your memory.

Brain memory scanning mechanism at work during each phase of dreams, nothing else.

Nothing to do with present dreamer reality, but usually triggered by important events and impressions in past.

The same with dowsing: nothing to do with outer physical reality around dowser, but a lot to do with his inner psychical reality.

Dowsers are only awaking dreamers fearing of contact with reality.

So if we talk about real dowser, not about scammer like H3Tec.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Dreamed picture was only scan of past living images saved in your memory.

Brain memory scanning mechanism at work during each phase of dreams, nothing else.

Nothing to do with present dreamer reality, but usually triggered by important events and impressions in past.

The same with dowsing: nothing to do with outer physical reality around dowser, but a lot to do with his inner psychical reality.

Dowsers are only awaking dreamers fearing of contact with reality.

So if we talk about real dowser, not about scammer like H3Tec.
Sorry WM6 but it is like you are saying to me that whenever I hold a cup of coffee in my hand then it is just in my mind.How can that hold truth when yesterday afternoon I droped some coffee on my trousers? I even put them in the washing machine myself.
Was it also just in my girlfriends mind when she dried them up?

I have no experience whith H3Tec like whith many other lrls in the market.
I can only assure you that most of them can work in a good dowsers hand.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Guru

Quote:

I can only assure you that most of them can work in a good dowsers hand.
Not only that "most of them work".
I am sure that "all of them work."

But that "all of them work" doesn't mean, that even each of them can find something hidden in soil.
Except if item was hidden by dowser or place where the thing is hidden is otherwise known to dowser.

Easy to prove, bu there is no dowser that would have as much personal courage as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsCnX-TKIY

Old 11-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
But then it would be no treasures left if anybody was dowsing.
So, still happy whith so many skeptics around.
In fact the skeptics are quite happy for you and other self-acclaimed dowsers to continue with your fantasies for the very reasons you state. Given that dowsing is no better than guessing, it is a safe bet that all the valuable treasures are still to be recovered even after dowers have been allowed to "detect" in the area. The only proviso is that their usual recovery / pinpointing tool (i.e. a real working metal detector) is left at home.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:25 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen: Regarding dowsing, that was included in my experiments for over 10 years. I never intended to write any papers on the paranormal, just prove to mself, so while my experiments may not satisfy a group of highly sceptical observers, they were proof for me and allowed me to move forward to the next level. A dedicated sceptic can always find a loophhole, even if he designs the test himself .

Among them was a case of controled, one way telepathy, which was established through hynotism. Interesting story here for later.

Regarding dowsing, I had my wife hide my wedding ring - I used this for obvious reasons- in ten (10) tries I found it 9 times under controlled conditions. The tenth time was a partial find.

This was enough evidence for me to believe that it did exist and to continue into further study of the human psyche, especially when hypersensitized under hypnosis.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 12-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Guru

Default Great Quotes re psychotronic research !

Yes, remote viewing and out-growth and many other related things to psychotronics that were verified by the research back in the 60s through the 80s and has moved into actual applied projects by the military and other secret organizations.

Hang in there Hung and Esteban. Thanks for re-printing the information of psychotronic research. I applaud your efforts. And feel sorry for the skeptics who are not to the mental/emotional/spiritual level needed to understand and apply higher laws.

Probably the hardest things to do is use dowsing or radionics to find treasure. Besides the operators person blocks, there are blocks set up on the etheric planes to hide treasures using mental/dowsing and related methods. The Jesuits did this with lots of their treasure. One has to train to overcome these block to be successful in this area.

So ignore the naysayers and persevere. As your sensitivity and control gets better you will succeed. Also, there is no need to try and convince others of your ability. That is just and ego trip and trap. Their beliefs against these psychotronic methods is part of their religion and they are threatened by others who espouse them so they have to actively destroy these types of beliefs and activities and the people associated.

Goldfinder
Old 12-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In fact the skeptics are quite happy for you and other self-acclaimed dowsers to continue with your fantasies for the very reasons you state. Given that dowsing is no better than guessing, it is a safe bet that all the valuable treasures are still to be recovered even after dowers have been allowed to "detect" in the area. The only proviso is that their usual recovery / pinpointing tool (i.e. a real working metal detector) is left at home.
Hi Qiaozhi.
How it appears that you are irrelevant with the dowsing?
However even if irrelevant you continue him accusing without you try to learn something.
Yes we use metal detectors in order to locate precisely the object when it is small and in small depth.
Many times that the detector does not "have" signal (and our lrl indicate that there is an object), we dig first 20....50 cm and afterwards we try again with the detector. When it "touches" the signal we continue. It is enough difficult in find a currency buried years in the earth if you do not have detector in order to you pass from it each piece of earth.
And i did not see any metal detector to can find any treasure at depth more than one meter (maybe not more than 50cm).

Regards
Old 12-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Not only that "most of them work".
I am sure that "all of them work."

But that "all of them work" doesn't mean, that even each of them can find something hidden in soil.
Except if item was hidden by dowser or place where the thing is hidden is otherwise known to dowser.

Easy to prove, bu there is no dowser that would have as much personal courage as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsCnX-TKIY

Hi WM6.
I hope you on Summer (next time) to find the ability to visit my city so i (and maybe g-sani) to give you the occasion to see and to understood the lrl functioning.

Regards
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose de La Mancha View Post
Ladies & Gentlemen: Regarding dowsing, that was included in my experiments for over 10 years. I never intended to write any papers on the paranormal, just prove to mself, so while my experiments may not satisfy a group of highly sceptical observers, they were proof for me and allowed me to move forward to the next level. A dedicated sceptic can always find a loophhole, even if he designs the test himself .

Among them was a case of controled, one way telepathy, which was established through hynotism. Interesting story here for later.

Regarding dowsing, I had my wife hide my wedding ring - I used this for obvious reasons- in ten (10) tries I found it 9 times under controlled conditions. The tenth time was a partial find.

This was enough evidence for me to believe that it did exist and to continue into further study of the human psyche, especially when hypersensitized under hypnosis.

Don Jose de La Mancha
DjdKM, I would certainly send out a red warning flag to anyone who gets the idea they can do the bathtub gin thing with hypnosis for dowsing. Personally, I would not even go to a trained, certified professional unless it was life or death situation.

Meditation is something I would highly recommend, but for some reason most people have some kind of prejudice against anything from "Eastern" civilization. They have been the masters for thousands of years. My strong opinion is it should be mandatory in any education and particularly in dowsing. The word "fool" comes to mind when I hear some people's "explanation" why they don't need it.

Edit: In case you misinterpret what I posted, I am speaking from firsthand experience. The very first book I read said to learn meditation. I said,"I don't feel like it." The guy I knew who teaches it here had ripped me off in the highschool years and I wasn't ready to give him $400. BTW, I would also suggest looking into some of the biofeedback monitoring software. That makes it much easier to learn.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Guru

Well, since I'm preaching about meditation, the goal of reaching Nirvana, most blissful state, the result of filtering all influences, I am inclined to believe this is what has been referred to as "Heaven".

I am using mostly generalizations here. Of course no one can filter out ALL influences nor do you want to if you are dowsing. The major negative influences come from within. Almost no one understands all the ugly mental processes that can pop up from your subconscious and destroy your dowsing unless you "clear" things out that cause you to involuntarily block out a good dowsing response like you'd seen a ghost or something. Some people run and hide because their mommy told them is was evil. Just look at the skeptics. They are as far away from dowsing as it is earthly possible. "Prostitute the intellect to defend the ego." Kind of reminds me of thoses horror movies from the 1960's about people who had a "bad trip". Bummer man...
Old 12-05-2010, 01:19 PM

Good morning Mike: An interesting post, however you cannot simply divorce hypnotism from meditation etc, they are of the same family, in fact most forms of meditation are simply self hypnosis.

Have you ever researched 'Sathya Sai Baba'?

Incidentally, radionics have been some of my pet series of successful experiments.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"
Old 12-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
The word "fool" comes to mind ...
Edit: In case you misinterpret what I posted, I am speaking from firsthand experience.
Couldn't resist it.
A little "out of context" quoting, with which dowsing believers should be very familiar.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose de La Mancha View Post

Have you ever researched 'Sathya Sai Baba'?
Hello my good and bright friend Don 'Real Deal' Jose.

I'm very pleased that you know the greatest materializer of physical effects living on Earth today.
The man with exceptional mediumship powers a true 'bio quantum being'.

My friend knows him personally and he travels to see him once in a while.
One of his meetings with Sai Baba was amazing.
If you wish, email me and I will tell you.

Good luck in edifying the less instructed ones. Noble mission.
All the best.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:39 PM

Default Sai Baba

His birth, which his mother Eswaramma asserted was by miraculous conception, was also said to be heralded by miracles. He was said to be capable of materialising objects such as food and sweets out of thin air. He proclaims himself to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi.

His secret? On 8 March 1940, while living with his brother in Uravakonda, Sathya was apparently stung by a scorpion.

The reincarnation of the great spiritual guru, Sai Baba of Shirdi.

Is he an H3Tec stock holder?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Guru

I beg to differ with you (closer to violently disagree LOL) on the issue of hypnosis vs. meditation. What I have read does not agree with your analysis. I just don't believe you did your homework on this one.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:05 PM

HI MIKE: I certainly expect you and others to disagree with me on many things, as I will with you. As for our 'initial disagrement', just what do you have in mind that conflicts with my post?

As for research, yes, I believe that I have done extensive investigation on both, shall we say some years, starting in Premed in the 50's.

Where do you see the greatest difference?

Don Jose de La Mancha.

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".
Old 12-05-2010, 03:08 PM

Good morning Rudy: Frankly, I sincerely doubt that he is interested in physical treasures as such, sooooo..

Don Jose de la Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist">.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Guru

Come on Hung I would like to know as well about that friend
of yours amazing meeting whith Sai Baba.
If it is XXX for the forum then please e-mail as well.
Regards
g-sani
Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Guru

I can certainly see how some people can (figuratively speaking) squat, grunt, and form a protective shell around themself. I believe some people who work in the electronics field can develop a natural block for electrical fields. It's the "chip on their shoulder".