LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-17-2009, 04:19 AM

Thumbs up Theseus BE informed

I was testing you Theseus to see if when provided with actual past discoveries of Physicists if you were truly interested in scientific facts you would acknowledge it and thank me for telling you. Instead you became sarcastic and refuted these Scientists,calling them occultic.
So that proves to me that you truly aren't interested in Science,but just after LRL/MFD/Dowsers.

I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but for the rest of the forum there is currently a device in development that will be able to indentify various metals or elements based on their Millimeter or THz wave frequency. Voodoo science,occult? Nope, just science-sorry Theseus. Maybe when the article comes out you can take it to your outhouse and read it on the throne.
Science really isn't all that bad once you get over the fear of it,hey who knows,you just might learn something. Or it could be an excellant laxative.

Randy
Old 01-17-2009, 07:52 AM

Even if gold, etc gives off specific frequencies, once they are under the ground it would much harder for that frequency to be of a magnitude that could be useful for any practical device to pickup.
There is no free lunch, gold is not "screaming out" a frequency that can be detected from a long distance.
A question, has there ever been any electronic instrument constructed to do such a feat?
If so, how far distance can it pick it up?
What are the chances any current LRL would do the same thing?
Honest answers to these questions need to be entertained, right?
Some are making electronic LRL's to detect with, they use BFO's as the main part of their construction which also brings up a question to be asked, namely why can't a standard BFO detector with a large coil do the same thing?
One would think the large brand detector makers, such as Whites, which spends big money on making detectors would already know about specific frequencies of metals.
Then they would market such detectors so they could make more money....
Old 01-17-2009, 08:46 AM

Post Great observations Steve

Steve,

You're right,a 249GHZ signal will not penetrate soil more than a few centimeters if I'm remembering right. Far as gold on the surface the transmission distance would not be great to due the curvature of the earth and at that frequency even if it is at a high elevation relative to a receiver, the attenuation vs distance can vary from .9db per kilometer up to 5 db/Kilometer for high humidity per Bulletin Number 70 entitled "Millimeter Wave Propagation: Spectrum Management Implications" published by the Federal Communications Commission,July 1997.

Far as your other statements,I pointed out that a device is currently being developed to detect metals by their frequency. When you start researching Millimeter/THZ technology,you quickly realize that it is so cutting edge it's still in the labs at Universities or big companies. Do a google search on Millimeter cameras or THZ imaging and take note of the URL's.

So be patient Steve, Technology will catch up to your wishes. The equipment is VERY expensive. Oh yeah you can go to Virginia Diodes http://virginiadiodes.com/ and window shop. Just imagine what all that nice precisely machined stuff must cost to coble together a working receiver.

Also let it be known that my reply to Theseus was to let him know that technically gold and other materials do emit RF but I in no way was implying that these are what LRL/MFD/dowsers are responding to. And actually gold will give off ions if excited by ultaviolet light at 244nm which is under the topic of photoion emissions. Problem with the ions are they drift away and so with photoion emissions it is done in a vacuum to prevent this so that blows away (oops,no pun intended here) the "detecting gold by ions" theory.

Randy
Old 01-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
I was testing you Theseus to see if....

Yeah right. I'm already light years ahead of you in the science department, so test away.

Quote:
I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but for the rest of the forum there is currently a device in development that will be able to indentify various metals or elements based on their Millimeter or THz wave frequency. Voodoo science,occult?
ROTFLMAO.... Boy, I wish I had a dollar for every "kitchen/garage inventor" that has come on here (and other forums) claiming to be building the ultimate LRL. I'd be a rich man.

With that kind of work going on, you had better not spend too much time here.

Be sure and come back and tell us all about your great invention. If Wilhelm Reich was alive, he'd be proud of you.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
I pointed out that a device is currently being developed to detect metals by their frequency. When you start researching Millimeter/THZ technology,you quickly realize that it is so cutting edge....
Where have you been? Spectroscopy, and its application to chemical analysis and material identification has been around a great many years. Spectroscopic technique is used to assess the concentration or amount of a given species. The instrument that performs such measurements is a spectrometer or spectrograph. Spectroscopy/spectrometry is often used in physical and analytical chemistry for the identification of substances through the spectrum emitted from or absorbed by them. This includes the technique you are alluding to, and is nothing new, merely an offshoot of common technology that has been around a very long time.

Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy analyzes the magnetic properties of the various atomic nuclei to determine different electronic local environments of hydrogen, carbon, or other atoms in an organic compound or other compound. This is used to help determine the structure of the compound and identify the various constituents of a compound or material. Again, nothing new, as this type of analysis technique was used by myself and other researchers well over a decade ago.

I suggest you read up a little more on what has been done with "real" science and technology before you attempt to meld the terminology with your own brand of pseudoscience in the hope of yielding the next generation of LRL.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Terahertz imaging has been around for a long time. In fact, around 15 years.
The frequency band for terahertz radiation is located between microwaves and infrared (100GHz to 10THz) and this technique has one important difference to ordinary spectroscopy. Whereas standard spectroscopic techniques only look at amplitude changes, terahertz imaging examines both the amplitude and the phase. This allows more information about the target to be extracted. However, it is far from being applicable to the long-range location of buried objects.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:39 PM

Smile Who's making a LRL?Theseus?

Theseus,

I'm not making a LRL or MFD so get off you're tirade. Since you're so smart in Science what are you working on to locate gold or whatever treasures you're into?

When you reply to this post I don't want to read one negative or sarcastic comment from you.

I want to read what you yes YOU are doing to further the hobby. I admire guy's like Esteban who at least TRY ideas that are out of the norm and construct many many circuits. Ditto Geo and Rospy.

So tell us all what you've been working on Theseus?

Randy
Old 01-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Guru

Quote:

So tell us all what you've been working on Theseus?

Randy
By now it should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.

If it's not clear to you, go back and read my posts, and even you should eventually figure it out.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-18-2009, 01:26 AM

Default It's obvious

Nothing absolutely nothing.

Randy
Old 01-18-2009, 02:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Nothing absolutely nothing.

Randy
My, my, Randy -- you are a rather bitter individual. Why is that do you suppose? I suspect you have a hidden agenda of some kind, so why don't you just get it off your chest.

Just as an aside, and to return "sort of" to the topic of this thread, consider if you will that MFD/LRL and talk about gold and other metals emitting frequencies has actually been theorized and discussed since I believe the late 70s or early 80s. Not only that but several commercial devices, which supposedly utilize the concept, have actually been introduced to the retail market. Sadly, none of them have produced results better than pure "dowsing" ---but nevertheless the concept has been around for right at 30 years (give or take a few).

In that same span of years, science and technology has gone forward in not only outer space exploration but all other areas of the legitimate sciences. Now use your head, Randy.... wouldn't it be logical to assume that with all the other technological advances that have evolved in the span of 30 years, that IF the MFD/LRL concept (or a related offshoot) was at all legitimate; that it too would have been advanced? Of course it would! It's called "piggyback" advancements.

The fact is: No amount of work or wishing will ever be able to take pseudoscience and magically turn it into a legitimate workable science. That has never worked in the past and it is not ever going to work in the future. And you are wasting your time waiting for that to happen.

Your remarks and attitude remind me of someone else who I've heard iterate similar baloney. You blame legitimate researchers, investigators and scientists for not working on and not forwarding your pseudoscientific beliefs. Wake up and smell the roses, Randy. It's really obvious why your "wish science" is falling by the wayside ---and can never be advanced.

It is completely baseless, and blaming people for not working on it is a dumb thing to do; IMHO.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-18-2009, 03:12 AM
Guru

Hey Sam, You better take your med's. You are getting all worked up, and you know what happened to you before when you went off the deep end. Dell
Old 01-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Guru

Default Dell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Hey Sam, You better take your med's. You are getting all worked up, and you know what happened to you before when you went off the deep end. Dell
How do that thingie rollor pick up a signal?
Old 01-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Sam??? I guess you were talking to Randy. Seems you are the one that is totally confused. Have you been checked recently for Alzheimer’s?? Are you currently taking your prescribed meds? Well, at least you recognized my baloney reference was aimed at you. I was afraid you might miss that. Thanks for stopping by and spreading your usual load of BS. Too bad you can't sell that crap, you'd have even more money than you do now, which you've stolen from the gullible and technically-challenged.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
How do that thingie rollor pick up a signal?
I heard someone say they couldn't use it within 20 miles of a store that sells paint because it keeps pulling towards the store. I suppose it wants to go back to where it came from.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Guru

Around good conductive metals buried for long time exists a magnetic and electric field, this make the difference with the vecinities in the soil... Also can exist re-radiadated radio waves... The main problem is to detect small items at great depth, but big treasures is great in "emission".
Old 01-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru

Quote:

a 249GHZ signal will not penetrate soil more than a few centimeters if I'm remembering right.
Actually it can go much, much deeper if you use a special aproach of 'microwave trains'.

Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'.

The above frequency might be one related to gold. But ANY element has much more than one single frequency. Several and several. Those make up their shape, mass, size, structure, etc. There are a few frequencies left which are most relevant. Those are the ones to be used in a special combination.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Guru

Default Paint store detector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
I heard someone say they couldn't use it within 20 miles of a store that sells paint because it keeps pulling towards the store. I suppose it wants to go back to where it came from.
I may have a need for one.
If i get lost it will pull me to a paint store.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Around good conductive metals buried for long time exists a magnetic and electric field, this make the difference with the vecinities in the soil... Also can exist re-radiadated radio waves... The main problem is to detect small items at great depth, but big treasures is great in "emission".
From what you are telling us.
METAL CAN TRANSMIT A SIGNAL?
Old 01-18-2009, 08:04 PM

Lightbulb Achtung Theseus!

Aha! I knew you were confusing me with someone else on this forum! Theseus show me ONE post where I have referred to you as Sam. Think man think and re-read the above posts of mine and others and see WHO has referred to you as Sam AND where have I said on this thread that I am designing an LRL/MFD??
Get your people straight when you reply to me, I merely was making a point and referenced REAL physicist. Yeah ok so they used primitive equipment back then,does that negate their discoveries,c'mon man respect there work. IF it wasn't for these early scientists we wouldn't be enjoying the fruits of their labor with electricity+radio waves, etc.
How about Tesla,was he one your list as hucksters? Maybe
Heinrich Hertz,or how about Ernst Lecher is he occult? True now in Europe they have a dowsing rod that they claim to tune in elements in the low GHZ using a Letcher antenna see here (you cad) http://innovativemedicine.com/produc...FQ6jagod40i4mQ
I give up on you Theseus as your not a rational person,I'm sorry. I think you should check with Carl on who I am.

Randy

[quote=Theseus;84053]Sam??? I guess you were talking to Randy. Seems you are the one that is totally confused. Have you been checked recently for Alzheimer’s??
Old 01-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'.
WHAT!!!

You mean them Credit Suisse bars I bought are contaminated with DNA and other organic substances?
I paid good money for them, and they guaranteed 99.999 % pure gold!
Now I'm mad

Ok hung, give me the details about gold DNA and that substance it produces to coat the bars so I can sue Credit Suisse to get my money back! With your help I will get to the bottom of this "pure gold" scam in no time!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Guru

DNA signature, the missing secret.
We should try to discover hung´s frequency to tune elsewhere
Old 01-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Aha! I knew you were confusing me with someone else.....
Huh?

I'm well aware of who you are Randy. Your reputation precedes you.

Yeah, right - the tuned Lecher wire goes hand in hand with the Radionics boxes from the 1920s. Have you ever considered writing for the Twilight Zone?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
WHAT!!!

You mean them Credit Suisse bars I bought are contaminated with DNA and other organic substances?
I paid good money for them, and they guaranteed 99.999 % pure gold!
Now I'm mad

Ok hung, give me the details about gold DNA and that substance it produces to coat the bars so I can sue Credit Suisse to get my money back! With your help I will get to the bottom of this "pure gold" scam in no time!

Best wishes,
J_P
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
Old 01-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
From what you are telling us.
METAL CAN TRANSMIT A SIGNAL?
These aren't my words. Electric and magnetic field associated in concordance with the size and time.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:55 PM

Thumbs up You don't know Jack about me Theseus

And you did EXACTLY what I thought you would do when once again as a reference I mentioned what the Europeans are using the Lecher Antenna for-in other words you fell for it.

So let's try it again, I've NEVER referred to you as Sam (you do have the same pattern as Max but you are fluent in english so that's not a match). I don't own an LRL or MFD. What I DO own is a White's GMT,a Eric Foster Goldquest V1.2 PI,a 4- terminal Resistivity meter,a dual Müeller tube geiger counter,3 mercury sniffers, a Falcon MD-20 300 KHZ detector and here let me throw you a bone to jump on-I JUST bought a Pipefinder II dowsing rod from Northern Tool Company used to locate pipes. There ya go, I just gave ya a free one-jump on it Theseus. I mean I want to see the above HIGHLIGHTED in your reply. Oh please,pretty please?!

You don't know nothing about me but I'm beginning to suspect that your an Albanian Gypsy who's got nothing to contribute but negative comments-just like the banned Max used to do right down to the "T".
So Theseus tells us what technical stuff you've been working and don't dodge the question this time-answer me!

I love Spectroscopy and have studied the different methods to analyze metals,but I keep an open mind as all the inventions have not been made yet and there's always room for experimentation. We haven't even touched the idea of using Scalar detection for metal discrimination-there's a whole new field.

Or maybe putting white noise into the ground in a putting various kind of metals in the earth then observing the spectra with a spectrum analyzer. Would be nice if we could make our own Network Analyzer and scan metals in the earth and observe the results (already been done I'm sure but it would be a learning experience that might give us ideas)

Randy

P.S.Theseus, tell me who you think I am. I think your bluffing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Huh?

I'm well aware of who you are Randy. Your reputation precedes you.

Yeah, right - the tuned Lecher wire goes hand in hand with the Radionics boxes from the 1920s. Have you ever considered writing for the Twilight Zone?