LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-04-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Some months ago I received a report from a dowser who had bought the examiner months earlier and also noticed that the thing is not dowsing. He said that he got a signal and by entering the parameters, he acknowledged the target's distance and also the target being silver coins.
To make a story short, he placed some coordinates in his GPS and drove his car to the supposed target's location (which was miles away).
He found several silver coins inside a glass jar buried only 4 feet where he had previously estimated with his examiner.

Pretty fantastic, eh?
Could it be possible that there is precious metal underground anywhere one steps, though it might be 80' or miles underground?
These LRLs should receive signals everywhere.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Guru

Default my examiner

Quote:
Clondike, I know you own an examiner and appears you had not sucess with it.
I don't know the regularity you use it in the field, how you use it, etc. which might explain you unsuccess.
Fact is that it apparently did not work for you.
I understand and this is highly possible. I already said in the past, that the way it was built is not the most appropriate one as the swivel mechanism tends to emit false indications by the slight hand movement or a self imposing ideomotor.
I mean, if you try to 'guess' where the target is for instance.
The best aproach would be buliding a 'no swivel', still antenna and having laser LEDs and an apropriate circuit to sub for the swivel. But this is a little hard as the examiner deals with extremely small, micro currents and also I'm sure this would completely change the concept of magnetically aligning to the signal lines.

Many friends tried my original examiner and some could not make it to work. There were a couple of them who could not make the antenna even swing.
I also noticed that using it in the right hand is a must due to charge flux related to the heart blood flux.

I for myself cannot dowse. The rods are difficult for me. But for some reason I had not problems with the examiner and it worked for me from the start.

Some months ago I received a report from a dowser who had bought the examiner months earlier and also noticed that the thing is not dowsing. He said that he got a signal and by entering the parameters, he acknowledged the target's distance and also the target being silver coins.
To make a story short, he placed some coordinates in his GPS and drove his car to the supposed target's location (which was miles away).
He found several silver coins inside a glass jar buried only 4 feet where he had previously estimated with his examiner.

Pretty fantastic, eh?
I am still working with it.
any new info on using it?
At this time I still can't get it to do anything?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Make sure you're holding it in your right hand. Otherwise there will be a buildup of charge flux due to the heart pumping blood round your body.

Excuse #36.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Could it be possible that there is precious metal underground anywhere one steps, though it might be 80' or miles underground?
These LRLs should receive signals everywhere.
Sorry, I meant the target was found 4 feet away from where he had previously estimated with the RT.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
What do you mean by 'still can't get it to do anything'?
You mean the antenna does not move in your case or you still could not find anything with it?
Please detail.

The old RT frequencies (more than 3 years old) had problems, but I believe the new ones are way better. Being a customer you can get the upgraded frequencies from them.
I use my own researched frequencies but these I can't release sorry. They are also used in our powerful LRL System.
However I already tested RT's new ones with sucess.

There's a simple test I have done that proved the device was calibrated and working fine that you could also perform. This worked for me, so this should also work for you.

Randomly enter a local FM station frequency in the calculator (millions of hertz) that you don't know where it's located. Do this say 3 times with 3 different stations.
Enter your particular routine (if any) that you use to detect an ordinary target. Adjust the knob for best swing of the antenna. Use always your right hand. I'm left handed and if I use it in my left hand the antenna turns sluggish or simply don't move. I learned to use it in my right hand, and today is so natural and automatic.

The examiner antenna will align to the direction of those FM station antennas and you can confirm later if the directions were correct.
I did this test and it worked fine. In my case, there are 2 stations which I later confirmed that are located in the same line span, being one to the right and the other to the left. The examiner clearly pointed and distinguished both of them.

For this test, you don't need samples that you know where they are placed and also you don't need to go in the field to locate something buried that you could have a hard time to pinpoint it.
This simple test will show you the examiner concept working.

This test worked for me. I hope it works for you.

Best regards.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Sorry, I meant the target was found 4 feet away from where he had previously estimated with the RT.
No where near then?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
No where near then?
You seem to have a hard time understanding things right don't you?

The distance was estimated entering the parameters for distance in the examiner from miles away!!

He traced the line on a map and drove to the place.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The old RT frequencies (more than 3 years old) had problems, but I believe the new ones are way better. Being a customer you can get the upgraded frequencies from them.
Whatever numbers you type into the calculator makes no difference. It's all in your mind.

Quote:
I use my own researched frequencies but these I can't release sorry. They are also used in our powerful LRL System.
Ahhh ... the secret frequencies!
More pseudo-scientific claptrap.

Quote:
There's a simple test I have done that proved the device was calibrated and working fine that you could also perform. This worked for me, so this should also work for you.

Randomly enter a local FM station frequency in the calculator (millions of hertz) that you don't know where it's located. Do this say 3 times with 3 different stations.
Enter your particular routine (if any) that you use to detect an ordinary target. Adjust the knob for best swing of the antenna. Use always your right hand. I'm left handed and if I use it in my left hand the antenna turns sluggish or simply don't move. I learned to use it in my right hand, and today is so natural and automatic.

The examiner antenna will align to the direction of those FM station antennas and you can confirm later if the directions were correct.
I did this test and it worked fine. In my case, there are 2 stations which I later confirmed that are located in the same line span, being one to the right and the other to the left. The examiner clearly pointed and distinguished both of them.

For this test, you don't need samples that you know where they are placed and also you don't need to go in the field to locate something buried that you could have a hard time to pinpoint it.

Best regards.
This only proves that the ideomotor effect is so compelling that you need to use double-blind testing to avoid self deception. Your refusal to even run a double-blind test shows how close-minded you've become with regard to dowsing and LRLs. You would rather live in ignorance, than to know the truth.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You seem to have a hard time understanding things right don't you?

The distance was estimated entering the parameters for distance in the examiner from miles away!!

He traced the line on a map and drove to the place.
What poppycock!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
...The old RT frequencies (more than 3 years old) had problems, but I believe the new ones are way better.
Old frequencies??? C'mon Hung, give me a break. We both know the numbers you plug into the calculator are not influencing the operation of the RT dowsing rod one iota. Hence, you can get the exact same results with the old frequencies, or the new frequencies, or no frequencies. Entering frequency numbers is merely a trick of the mind ---sold to you as part of the scam RT Examiner.

I especially like your statement; the new ones are way better (than the old ones). Now that's a very precise measurement, if I ever heard one.

By "way better" do you mean the old frequencies would cause a location to be off by 2000 miles and now with the new ones, the location is only off by 500 miles????

What a load of crap.

I certainly hope you got your RT Examiner for FREE in return for "hawking" it on the various forums.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-05-2009, 01:45 PM

Sam now that you have labeled me a scammer in the above post, I guess the Arc-Geo logger and GCG are scam units too right? I saved your post and all the posts from google along with emails for future use proving you are Sam. I have people calling and asking if the Arc-Geo loggers really work because they read post from you.

You have claimed I am a scammer and that means everything I sell is junk. I'm sure you are still in Marshalltown correct. It would be best Carl if you distance yourself from Sam. Carl I will see you at the show.

Tim

Old 02-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
What makes an ordinary compass swing?
What make an ordinary compass swing is the earth megnetic field.
So,what make the RT swing ?
Old 02-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
What make an ordinary compass swing is the earth megnetic field.
So,what make the RT swing ?
That's right, Fred, the compass needle is a tiny magnet (itself) and it merely obeys the laws of magnetic attraction (to the strongest magnetic field in close proximity) and hence aligns itself with the geomagnetic field. It does that of course, unless there is a stronger magnetic field in the area of the compass needle, and then it will align with the stronger field.

If you recall, it has been theorized that Flight 19, TBM Avenger torpedo bombers which disappeared on December 5, 1945, may have been due to some strange magnetic anomalies in the Bermuda Triangle. These anomalies are thought to have caused errors in their compass readings, and thus caused the aircraft to fly further out to sea instead of back to the Florida coast.

As to what makes the RT Examiner swing? That's an easy one. First an ideomotor response happens and then the operator tilts his hand ever so slightly, causing the RT dowsing rod to swing one way or another. Or, as Vincent Blanes displays on his site, he can also force it to spin in circles.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
You mean the antenna does not move in your case or you still could not find anything with it?
Please detail.

Best regards.
I did input 92,300,000 and also 92.3 but it did not do anything.
I also mounted thr thing and still nota????????????????????????
I must hace one of the bad units?????????????????????????????
I may sent this to Carl and have him look at it.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
I did input 92,300,000 and also 92.3 but it did not do anything.
I also mounted thr thing and still nota????????????????????????
I must hace one of the bad units?????????????????????????????
Yes, if your FM station frequency is 92.3MHz, then you should enter 92300000.

So the antenna did not move?
Clondike, since you own the examiner, have your antenna moved to any target at least once?

If not, then there's something completely abnormal going on. Either the unit is severely deffective inside with broken wires, components, etc... or you are holding it in a way that is causing some blocking to the swing. Did you try walking with it leaving the antenna frictionless?

The examiner is so easy to hold and feel 'the pull' of the antenna that the last possibility above is the least likely one in my view.

I told there are some friends of mine who just cannot make it work.
So in order to know if the unit is deffective or not, I would perform some tests having other people holding it also. If they all fail, then the unit is deffective indeed.
In this case I would contact Rangertell to have them mail you another unit, and I'm sure they would do it.

The first unit that the dowser I told about received, also had problems and he could not make it to work. Then he had RT sending him another unit. This unit felt completely different then the previous one like day and night as he told me. So there's a good chance your unit may be somehow deffective.

Please, let me know the results with other people holding your device.

Quote:
I may sent this to Carl and have him look at it.
What for? Makes no sense. If needed, require another one directly from RT. Easy as that.

Best regards.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:20 PM

Default How About?

So Hung if a person were to mount and level an R/T on say a camera tripod in a location that would be far removed from buildings, power lines or other man made interference producing items, but within range of a number of FM radio transmitters. Would the R/T still turn to indicate the direction of the antenna transmitting on the frequency entered in the calculator? If it truly is independent of the ideomotor effect it should work without the influence of a human operator. Lets' see how fast you can tap dance to this tune................

Quote:
Please detail.

Best regards.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
So Hung if a person were to mount and level an R/T on say a camera tripod in a location that would be far removed from buildings, power lines or other man made interference producing items, but within range of a number of FM radio transmitters. Would the R/T still turn to indicate the direction of the antenna transmitting on the frequency entered in the calculator? If it truly is independent of the ideomotor effect it should work without the influence of a human operator. Lets' see how fast you can tap dance to this tune................
Hi Wes,
No, I believe the examiner can't move by itself as it needs the charges from the human operator. If you visit RT's site, you will find this explanation in detail. I for myself am convinced that not only charges are involved but somehow the EM signatures of the operator also. They are conected. In my view the Examiner is pretty much a radionics machine. But it's possible to build an all electronic version.

I already did many tests with the examiner and found that during the day, my rate of sucess is much higher than at night when I'm stressed and tired. Detection becomes slow and unprecise. My voltage drops like a battery...
I know of some examiner users who seem to confirm this also. There's a user who reported to me a heart surgery which dramatically diminished the antennas reponse. He found that by touching the down tip of the brass handle with his pinky, the response enhanced for him and that's how he's been using it ever since.
There's a report I made about voltages and the examiner which you might find interesting. It's somewhere in this forum. I ended up by saying that there's an enormous wealth of other research and tests to be done to the intriguing examiner concept. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to do it. I hope someone finally do it someday.

Regards.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Please, let me know the results with other people holding your device.

What for? Makes no sense. If needed, require another one directly from RT. Easy as that.
Or simply don't bother, and save the cost of post and packing.

Of course the RT doesn't work! It's already fulfilled its function the day it was purchased. i.e. the day Clondike Clad opened his wallet.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
Lets' see how fast you can tap dance to this tune................
Quote:
Hi Wes,
No, I believe the examiner can't move by itself as it needs the charges from the human operator. If you visit RT's site, you will find this explanation in detail. I for myself am convinced that not only charges are involved but somehow the EM signatures of the operator also. They are conected. In my view the Examiner is pretty much a radionics machine. But it's possible to build an all electronic version.

I already did many tests with the examiner and found that during the day, my rate of sucess is much higher than at night when I'm stressed and tired. Detection becomes slow and unprecise. My voltage drops like a battery...
I know of some examiner users who seem to confirm this also. There's a user who reported to me a heart surgery which dramatically diminished the antennas reponse. He found that by touching the down tip of the brass handle with his pinky, the response enhanced for him and that's how he's been using it ever since.
There's a report I made about voltages and the examiner which you might find interesting. It's somewhere in this forum. I ended up by saying that there's an enormous wealth of other research and tests to be done to the intriguing examiner concept. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to do it. I hope someone finally do it someday.

Regards.
Tap, tap, tap, tappety tap.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Wes,
No, I believe the examiner can't move by itself as it needs the charges from the human operator.
Yeah, sure it does.

Okay! If the examiner needs a charge from the human operator, just put the thing on the camera tripod, as was suggested, and simply connect a 6 foot length of wire from the metal tripod, holding the RT dowsing rod, and then let the operator grasp the other end of the wire. Now the tripod, the Examiner and the operator are all at the same electrical potential, and the charge from the operator is transferred to the Examiner (dowsing wand).

Will it move now? (rhetorical)

Of course it won't! Because we both know it requires an ideomotor response and that can't happen unless the operator is actually holding it (freely) in their hand.

Besides yourself; how many other gullible people do you think will fall for "...the examiner can't move by itself as it needs the charges from the human operator"?

That excuse is so old that LRL salesmen were using it back when Carl Anderson first started advertising his dowsing rods back in the early 1970s. Don't you think it's about time to fabricate some new excuses?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-06-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Tap, tap, tap, tappety tap.
I'm picking up good vibrations................
Have to have the body power to operate?
What a laugh, there are so many variables with these devices,
How could all of them ever be satisfied to make a find?
Some can't make them work?
Don't those radio transmissions radiate in many directions?
Radio stations are easily picked up with a radio.
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system, for the next 60 years
you are required to see if you can pick up a signal from the radio station, after you accomplish this, see if it will pick a gold bar 5 feet away.
Touching the brass tip with his pinky?
Maybe reading "Deep thoughts by Jack Handy" will help get one in the
right mindset.
How could such a product ever be sold with a straight face?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
There's a report I made about voltages and the examiner which you might find interesting. It's somewhere in this forum.
Yes, we all found it very interesting!

The consensus by everyone posting in that forum thread was that you lied to us about opening the Ranger tell and taking voltage readings. When we discovered that there is no diode soldered to a pot in a Ranger tell as you said there was, and you could not tell us where to connect the meter probes inside the ranger tell, it became obvious that you never opened a Ranger Tell to test the voltages.

Read about your fake testing session here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=13665&page=4

Also, see what is really inside a Ranger Tell here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...=13390&page=15

As I recall, after hearing the dis-believing replies to your alleged testing session, you looked to the Ranger Tell website to find a way to connect a meter to the outside of a Ranger Tell, so you would not need to show photos of the inside. If you actually showed a photo of the inside, it would clearly show there is no place to connect a meter probe to a diode soldered to a pot, and prove you never opened a ranger tell or tested it the way you said you did.

Is my recollection correct?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
The consensus by everyone posting in that forum thread was that you lied to us about opening the Ranger tell and taking voltage readings. When we discovered that there is no diode soldered to a pot in a Ranger tell J_P
I really believe now you do have a problem.

OK this is my last direct answer to you.

1 - I own an all diode model. I have opened it as I said.

2 - Don't act stupid. As far as I know you don't own one, so you don't know what is inside. If you based your BS statements on Carl's report pictures, I can tell you from the start that the model I own looks completely different than that one.

3 - I don't lie. I'm not like you who lied to the RS forum pretending you had built a PD. I hope you never forget this and may that be stuck in your head forever against you.

I praise sincerity. Not falsings.
I will seriously talk to Esteban and Morgan about your presence in the RS forum. From me you will get nothing.

Now my questions to you.

What do you do for a living?
How old are you?

Please answer those simple questions for the forum, not for me.
To me, you have a kid and naive mentality.
Let's wait to see your answers.
Whatever the case, I will leave you talking alone as I know you will keep with this BS of yours indefinetely.

One suggestion to you before I leave your boat. Hold on tight to your job whatever it is. Things are really bad in your backyard.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:18 PM

Default Lessons from George Bush?

Hung,
You dodged that one faster then George Bush can dodge a shoe! So it seems that it will only work for people that REALLY believe it will work, that haven't had heart surgery (is this disclosed to the customer prior to purchase?) and have some dowsing ability. What I don't understand is how is it possible to hold the device perfectly level while searching. If your off just a bit it would swing towards the lower side upsetting the indication. As hard as I try and keep an open mind about these things they just don't make good common sense. I'm sorry but a until someone demonstrates these devices to an impartial testing group with results beyond random chance I'll have to say I don't believe they work. One of the biggest doubts I have is that while regular metal detectors are what I consider fairly expensive but do require a substantial amount of electronics and assembly, LRL seem to have few components and have very expensive price tags. Why is that?

Quote:
Hi Wes,

Regards.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:25 PM

I have a LRL device, not this Ranger and this one doesn't have any batteries, strictly mechanical.
I notice that the Ranger requires "body energy" for it to work, this one I have in the instructions makes reference to the same need of "body energy" and holding it a certain way.
It seems to me all these pivot type devices need this "body energy".
This one I have doesn't work, oh, it will swing around especially if I slightly tilt the balance point but finding metals,naaah.
I have serious doubts any of these would pass any blind test of any kind, that is if the user didn't know where the sought object is located and is searching for a metalic item.