LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi
Hi my friends
i din not want to write here the result because i know some people may be dont belive me! and it is usual thing at remote sensing forum!!
i have not any good Voucher for proof, so it is not important to me that someone can belive me or not.
yes , mine is mini zahori( the circuit by morgan* many thanks morgan*) and antenna is too but sample is brass with 17 turn around it.
after a few rain, i went to test my zahori and i can detect a point that zahori sound at less than 1 meter above the ground , when i dig that i can found about i inch coin at depth of about 10 - 15cm underground.
but my zahori sound at that point yet and i dont know why?!!
all the best
mehdi
Hi Mehdi,

I am interested to know more information of how you found this coin. Can you tell these things?

1. What metal was the coin?
2. What kind of ground? Sand, clay? Wet ground, dry ground? Grass?
3. What was the air temperature?
4. Was the humidity high or low?

Thank you for your report.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM

Hi J_P
1. Brass or may be mixed with copper!!
2. not easy to say, may be all of them mixed together??!!
3. i am not sure but perhaps about 20 degree centigrade.
4. the humidity was high.

all the best
mehdi
Old 04-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi
Hi J_P
1. Brass or may be mixed with copper!!
2. not easy to say, may be all of them mixed together??!!
3. i am not sure but perhaps about 20 degree centigrade.
4. the humidity was high.

all the best
mehdi
Hi mehdi,

The Zahori is basically an electric field detector. It detects variations in the electric field in the air.
If it beeped at a place where you found a coin buried, it may have been beeping because the coin caused an electric field to appear, or maybe because something else at the same location was causing the zahori to beep.

Do you remember if the ground was wet or not?
Were there plants or grass growing on the ground?
Were there other things on the ground like fence posts, buildings, telephone poles?
Was coin buried under a tesla coil?
was the ground flat? Or did it have a slope or hills on it?
Were there any big rocks nearby?

If the humidity was high, then the air was more conductive that day, and it would take a stronger electric field to make beeps on a zahori detector.
But you would also have less interference from noise in the air on a day with high humidity, so easier to find weak signals.

One thing that does not make any sense to me is the brass sample in the coil. This brass does nothing that I know of electronically.
Maybe you can make a second coil identical to your first coil, except do not put the brass sample. Then see if the zahori works the same with the brass as it works with no brass.

If you think about it the whole coil is made from copper. This is the same as having a copper sample.
So you could make a coil from aluminum wire to see if this is the same as aluminum sample, and iron wire to see if this is good for iron sample.
All of this seems silly to me. But we can find out for sure if you make a second coil with no brass sample to see if there is a difference.

Thank you for the report
Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-12-2011, 04:54 AM
Guru

Hi J_P.

I think that there is a secret with the sample, but i don't know who is it and how to explain.
I saw some LRLs to have samples inside them.
Some examples are the Vertex, DCH85 etc...

Regards
Old 04-12-2011, 07:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson
Hi Michael.I can understand what you said, but i think that this divices has everyone knows, are affected by the kind of weather you have at the moment of search. So this will work on some weather conditions and in some places around the world.I think this depends too of how the atmosphere is charge with static current, so this is the reason why some devices works for some people and why they don´t work for others. Taken this in mind i sugest to define a search protocol when remote sensing devices are under test RegardsNelson
Hi Nelson, Yes you are right, I know and believe in what you point. that's obvious.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hiiiiiiii Michael .See you again after pass long time again at this forum. How are you??As I remember you built Esteban zahori , but the zahori built by mehdi is The circuit by Morgan . this is other circuit . As you said, I think mehdi will say more .
Hi dear Aft, Thank you man, I'm good, and how do U do? how is it going?If so, then at least change its' name don't call it zahori again to avoid of any confuse.and other serious question is that Morgan himself has found anything with this ZB(Zahori Brother)? what's other experiences with the ZB? You know better these damn guys have filtered geotech site so hard to enter here andmore harder to put a post harder to edit a post...puffffff.I was so much busy, we approached to the treasure very very close, but again jinns interfered and cut our hands, we don't disappoint we looking for a strong guru to defeat them and will again continue the project. by this time we have expensed more than 4000$ just for digging and still jinns are victor.OK, I got it, As I pointed before, we should see what's the results for all ZB makers, especially Morgan himself.Dear Mehdi would you please explain more carefully about the coin location with details?please answer all J-Player questions or more things.mokhlese harchi juyandeye jeddie ganje makhsusan shomaha.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi dear Aft, Thank you man, I'm good, and how do U do? how is it going?If so, then at least change its' name don't call it zahori again to avoid of any confuse.and other serious question is that Morgan himself has found anything with this ZB(Zahori Brother)? what's other experiences with the ZB? You know better these damn guys have filtered geotech site so hard to enter here andmore harder to put a post harder to edit a post...puffffff.I was so much busy, we approached to the treasure very very close, but again jinns interfered and cut our hands, we don't disappoint we looking for a strong guru to defeat them and will again continue the project. by this time we have expensed more than 4000$ just for digging and still jinns are victor.OK, I got it, As I pointed before, we should see what's the results for all ZB makers, especially Morgan himself.Dear Mehdi would you please explain more carefully about the coin location with details?please answer all J-Player questions or more things.mokhlese harchi juyandeye jeddie ganje makhsusan shomaha.
Hi Michael

Also I am good thanks. Morgan using his zahori circuit with BFO circuit . as I read messages ,
And If what's I said is correct . morgan didn’t use zahori lonely , in the matter better
Saying more Morgan.
About your treasure, as I remember you found it by your PD , you are the first person
That said PD work , also there are the second person that I know his PD work, (
In the matter I saw movie)
About your treasure , I am heard many about jinnes finding the person who is be able broke telesm !!!! is difficult .I hope success for you
About reach to geotech from your location : yes I know this problem , first you can use
Anti filter program second you can buy with low price VPN connection .
Best regards.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
Hi my friends
i din not want to write here the result because i know some people may be dont belive me! and it is usual thing at remote sensing forum!!
i have not any good Voucher for proof, so it is not important to me that someone can belive me or not.
yes , mine is mini zahori( the circuit by morgan* many thanks morgan*) and antenna is too but sample is brass with 17 turn around it.
after a few rain, i went to test my zahori and i can detect a point that zahori sound at less than 1 meter above the ground , when i dig that i can found about i inch coin at depth of about 10 - 15cm underground.
all the best
mehdi
Hi mehdi
I congratulate. Are you know from what time it was buried or
Other words , what is age of coin ?
Old 04-14-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi mehdi,

The Zahori is basically an electric field detector. It detects variations in the electric field in the air.
If it beeped at a place where you found a coin buried, it may have been beeping because the coin caused an electric field to appear, or maybe because something else at the same location was causing the zahori to beep.

Do you remember if the ground was wet or not?
yes it was a few wet
Were there plants or grass growing on the ground?
no
Were there other things on the ground like fence posts, buildings, telephone poles?
no
Was coin buried under a tesla coil?
no
was the ground flat? Or did it have a slope or hills on it?
yes it is flat
Were there any big rocks nearby?
no

If the humidity was high, then the air was more conductive that day, and it would take a stronger electric field to make beeps on a zahori detector.
But you would also have less interference from noise in the air on a day with high humidity, so easier to find weak signals.

One thing that does not make any sense to me is the brass sample in the coil. This brass does nothing that I know of electronically.
Maybe you can make a second coil identical to your first coil, except do not put the brass sample. Then see if the zahori works the same with the brass as it works with no brass.

If you think about it the whole coil is made from copper. This is the same as having a copper sample.
So you could make a coil from aluminum wire to see if this is the same as aluminum sample, and iron wire to see if this is good for iron sample.
All of this seems silly to me. But we can find out for sure if you make a second coil with no brass sample to see if there is a difference.
ok, i will try

Thank you for the report
Best wishes,
J_P
Hi
sorry for my delay, i am very busy at this time
best regards
mehdi
Old 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi mehdi
I congratulate. Are you know from what time it was buried or
Other words , what is age of coin ?
Hi my dear friend thanks a lot
the coin age is about 80 years ago ( before reza shah )

all the best
mehdi
Old 04-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Hi all. I wish best things for all of you.are you sure about success with Zahori? I seriously doubt.This device is only good for finding power lines or any line with AC current.I've tested it in many different areas in deserts. more important is on big treasure locations,got no signal even one single beep, but it's able to detect high power lines from 100 meters with very clear strong signals. As another side, the PD is a real detector with more acceptable and repeatable results on that treasure locations. I got this signals on a very big treasure from more than 50 meters and for smaller one from 15-20 meters.Dear mehdi, if you have got any success, please share us your experiences.Thanks in advance.
Hello Michael

Nice to see you here.
You are absolutly right about PD performance. About the Zahori we are making experiments with diferent antenna,we are using SAMPLE,i cant say it works as LRL,but some people have built and said IT WORKSas LRL for large cash hoards. In my field test not detect the buried gold medalion,but this is so small as single coin...

Regards
Old 04-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:

all the best
mehdi
Hello Mehdi

I have only one question for you.
What is the wire diameter you use around the BRASS SAMPLE ?

Regards
Old 04-17-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Mehdi

I have only one question for you.
What is the wire diameter you use around the BRASS SAMPLE ?

Regards
Hi morgan
0.6mm !!

all the best
mehdi
Old 04-17-2011, 05:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi my friends

all the best
mehdi
Hi mehdi
At the first, Also I didn’t believe LRL detection until when found some rusty
Nails with my long range locator !!!!!!!!! ., I believe there are phenomenon and energy filed around long buried metals now .
Old 04-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Guru

Quote:

all the best
mehdi
mehdi , thank you
yes , age of coin enough for produced energy filed
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Michael Nice to see you here. You are absolutly right about PD performance. About the Zahori we are making experiments with diferent antenna,we are using SAMPLE,i cant say it works as LRL,but some people have built and said IT WORKSas LRL for large cash hoards. In my field test not detect the buried gold medalion,but this is so small as single coinRegards
Hi Morgan.Thank you, and me too.OK, When you with confidence tell it works , it's more reliable as I know you're serious in your work and projects.Do you have any info of your friends founds with this ZB? what's their experiences type?e.g. for a remote location have got signals in various times in different days?(The best conditions for this location are to be very far from any human made appliances and even be free of junk metals).of course Mehdi comments are appreciable but not strong cos he hasn't got repeatable results.we can assume it one "by accident hit" unless prove the reverse. especially when notice on this part of his comment: " found about i inch coin at depth of about 10 - 15cm underground. but my zahori sound at that point yet and i dont know why?!! "
Old 04-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
Hi Morgan.Thank you, and me too.OK, When you with confidence tell it works , it's more reliable as I know you're serious in your work and projects.Do you have any info of your friends founds with this ZB? what's their experiences type?e.g. for a remote location have got signals in various times in different days?(The best conditions for this location are to be very far from any human made appliances and even be free of junk metals).of course Mehdi comments are appreciable but not strong cos he hasn't got repeatable results.we can assume it one "by accident hit" unless prove the reverse. especially when notice on this part of his comment: " found about i inch coin at depth of about 10 - 15cm underground. but my zahori sound at that point yet and i dont know why?!! "
Hi Michael

One of ZB user found one silver box with jewelry buried in old house yard (garden ? ) he said ZB start the sounds at 50 meters,he folow direction and use the ZB pointed to ground to understand where it comes the signal,and of course with metal detector he found the box only 40 cm deep,material was from the 18 century. The other one found one gold cache,more than 1 Kg of coins in a remote place like a forest,distance was 80 meters,i not remember the deep,he told only with Pulse Induction large coil he get the pinpoint of the cache. Both of them said after remove the treasures ZB not give more signals. Should i believe in this stories ???Well i need to rebuild my ZB and go to the fields

Regards
Old 04-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Guru

Default ZB

Quote:
All of ZB builders told this LRL is not good to find small objects. Except Mehdi told diferent story.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Guru

Default ZB

Quote:
Hi morgan
0.6mm !!

all the best
mehdi
Thank you.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
The zahori detects variations in electric charge in the air. From what we see in testing this charge can come from alternating voltages near power lines, or from high voltage DC sources, or simply variations in the charge at the air that is in front of the zahori. In conditions where we are far away from man-made power, the only source of charge will be the atmospheric charge of 100-200 volts per meter as we move upward, and possible staticly charged objects on the ground or suspended in the air, like dust particles. It is also possible to have a charge in the ground, but any local ground charge will not be more than a few volts, which will be invisible compared to the 100+ volts in the air above it.

The air charge is also seen as a gradient starting at ground potential and increasing as we move upward. This would tell us that an anomaly can be seen by moving the zahori from the ground to a meter or two above the ground quickly. Or if there is a metal pipe in the ground standing vertically, we can expect to detect this pipe when making a horizontal sweep across the pipe. This is because the pipe will cause an anomaly which raises the ground potential from the ground to the top of the pipe, So we expect to see the 100 volts of air charge measured 1 meter above the ground to change to 0v when we check the charge near the pipe.

But why would a zahori show a charge anomaly in the air above a buried treasure?
One theory is rooted in the same atmospheric air charge which we know is powered by solar wind. We know electrons are slowly leaking from the ground into the air and finding their way upward to the ionosphere. This happens in very tiny amounts which have been measured to be an average of 6000 amps of current flow over the entire world at any one time. When we look at the surface of the earth, we see that there is only 11.76 nA leaking from any 1 sq meter of ground on average. This is not much to measure. But then we are not measuring the total current flowing. The zahori measures the charge, not the current.

The second part of this theory is based on the fact that the current leaking from the earth is not uniform. We know the areas of sunlight have more activity than the dark side of the earth. And there are weather conditions that cause major changes in the current leaking and the charge seen in the air near the ground. During a storm, the air charge can change dramatically, and even become negative. It is during thunderstorms when lightning replenishes the earth's negative charge to allow further leakage of electrons in other parts of the earth that are not having storms. There are also areas of underground electric currents called telluric currents, which can be measured to be stronger in some locations than others. We find the ground is also more conductive in some areas than others. As a result, lightning tends to favor certain locations when it strikes. We see the example of the lightning rod, which could be a simple pipe placed in the ground to raise the height of the ground location.

While these telluric currents and conductive ground areas are not detectable with a charge detector such as the zahori, variations in the air charge above them is. The theory is that more current will leak from the ground to the air at a location where the ground is more conductive. Let's imagine a desert with a layer of dry sand for 1 meter depth which has a small area where an iron sword was dropped, and rusted during rainstorms to leave particles of iron and rust after many years. We could expect this area of dry sand to be more conductive than the surrounding sand. And according to the theory, electrons would tend to flow more easily in this conductive area than in the surrounding areas which are a better insulator. We might expect more electrons to leak into the air above this rusty patch of ground. Maybe the amount of difference is not much, but in theory, it could be seen as maybe double or more current leaking into the air. If this is happening, then we would also expect the air charge to show a large anomaly in charge above this more conductive ground. If any of this theory is true, then I would expect the air charge anomaly to be most easily detected on days of low humidity, and in areas far away from electronic noise in the air. I would also expect to see it in places where the ground is uniform and fairly dry at the surface.

In many sandy locations, we see a layer of dry sand at the surface, with damp ground below. In these conditions, the depth at which we find the damp ground can change a lot depending on where you dig. This is another way you could get false signals from a zahori charge detector. You can get beeps from a zahori when you walk to a location where the depth of the damp soil is closer or farther away from the surface. If you walk over ground where the damp soil depth is closer to the surface, then you can expect to hear some beeping. So you dig to see what you found and it is an empty hole. You could not know you found shallow dampness unless you dig a lot of holes to see you detected a higher moisture level. Maybe this is why the first Zahori article described it as a detector to find water.

These are the reasons why I consider the Zahori to be a poor detector of treasures, but maybe useful for locating water if the atmospheric and ground conditions are favorable.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Guru

Default ZB

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
The zahori detects variations in electric charge in the air. From what we see in testing this charge can come from alternating voltages near power lines, or from high voltage DC sources, or simply variations in the charge at the air that is in front of the zahori. In conditions where we are far away from man-made power, the only source of charge will be the atmospheric charge of 100-200 volts per meter as we move upward, and possible staticly charged objects on the ground or suspended in the air, like dust particles. It is also possible to have a charge in the ground, but any local ground charge will not be more than a few volts, which will be invisible compared to the 100+ volts in the air above it.

The air charge is also seen as a gradient starting at ground potential and increasing as we move upward. This would tell us that an anomaly can be seen by moving the zahori from the ground to a meter or two above the ground quickly. Or if there is a metal pipe in the ground standing vertically, we can expect to detect this pipe when making a horizontal sweep across the pipe. This is because the pipe will cause an anomaly which raises the ground potential from the ground to the top of the pipe, So we expect to see the 100 volts of air charge measured 1 meter above the ground to change to 0v when we check the charge near the pipe.

But why would a zahori show a charge anomaly in the air above a buried treasure?
One theory is rooted in the same atmospheric air charge which we know is powered by solar wind. We know electrons are slowly leaking from the ground into the air and finding their way upward to the ionosphere. This happens in very tiny amounts which have been measured to be an average of 6000 amps of current flow over the entire world at any one time. When we look at the surface of the earth, we see that there is only 11.76 nA leaking from any 1 sq meter of ground on average. This is not much to measure. But then we are not measuring the total current flowing. The zahori measures the charge, not the current.

The second part of this theory is based on the fact that the current leaking from the earth is not uniform. We know the areas of sunlight have more activity than the dark side of the earth. And there are weather conditions that cause major changes in the current leaking and the charge seen in the air near the ground. During a storm, the air charge can change dramatically, and even become negative. It is during thunderstorms when lightning replenishes the earth's negative charge to allow further leakage of electrons in other parts of the earth that are not having storms. There are also areas of underground electric currents called telluric currents, which can be measured to be stronger in some locations than others. We find the ground is also more conductive in some areas than others. As a result, lightning tends to favor certain locations when it strikes. We see the example of the lightning rod, which could be a simple pipe placed in the ground to raise the height of the ground location.

While these telluric currents and conductive ground areas are not detectable with a charge detector such as the zahori, variations in the air charge above them is. The theory is that more current will leak from the ground to the air at a location where the ground is more conductive. Let's imagine a desert with a layer of dry sand for 1 meter depth which has a small area where an iron sword was dropped, and rusted during rainstorms to leave particles of iron and rust after many years. We could expect this area of dry sand to be more conductive than the surrounding sand. And according to the theory, electrons would tend to flow more easily in this conductive area than in the surrounding areas which are a better insulator. We might expect more electrons to leak into the air above this rusty patch of ground. Maybe the amount of difference is not much, but in theory, it could be seen as maybe double or more current leaking into the air. If this is happening, then we would also expect the air charge to show a large anomaly in charge above this more conductive ground. If any of this theory is true, then I would expect the air charge anomaly to be most easily detected on days of low humidity, and in areas far away from electronic noise in the air. I would also expect to see it in places where the ground is uniform and fairly dry at the surface.

In many sandy locations, we see a layer of dry sand at the surface, with damp ground below. In these conditions, the depth at which we find the damp ground can change a lot depending on where you dig. This is another way you could get false signals from a zahori charge detector. You can get beeps from a zahori when you walk to a location where the depth of the damp soil is closer or farther away from the surface. If you walk over ground where the damp soil depth is closer to the surface, then you can expect to hear some beeping. So you dig to see what you found and it is an empty hole. You could not know you found shallow dampness unless you dig a lot of holes to see you detected a higher moisture level. Maybe this is why the first Zahori article described it as a detector to find water.

These are the reasons why I consider the Zahori to be a poor detector of treasures, but maybe useful for locating water if the atmospheric and ground conditions are favorable.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

Thanks for all your explanations about ZAHORI. I also believe that all the ground above conductive metal(treasures) produce diference in air voltage,and as result the ZAHORI or ZB can locate this spot.
About the ZB,if well constructed according my instructions,not produce any false signals on trees ,rocks,what can make it sounds is the power lines or any kind of electrical sources at home.
The ZB is so quiet in the fields that most of people said NOT WORK,of course is boring to walk two hours in the field with NO SIGNALS,so beter make ZB very light

Regards
Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi J_P

Thanks for all your explanations about ZAHORI. I also believe that all the ground above conductive metal(treasures) produce diference in air voltage,and as result the ZAHORI or ZB can locate this spot.
About the ZB,if well constructed according my instructions,not produce any false signals on trees ,rocks,what can make it sounds is the power lines or any kind of electrical sources at home.
The ZB is so quiet in the fields that most of people said NOT WORK,of course is boring to walk two hours in the field with NO SIGNALS,so beter make ZB very light

Regards
Hi Morgan,
It is possible there are voltage charges in the air caused by buried metals. But nobody has confirmed this. If it is true, then these charges are easily confused with charges in the air from different causes than buried metals. One of the most likely other causes of charges is the conductivity of the ground and anomalies in ground moisture. This is why the Zahori may be able to detect metals, but seems more suitable for detecting water.

But the ZB is a different design which has little known from testing except some strange test results which are different from different people. Maybe the ZB has a way to ignore charges caused by water, conductive ground, and other false signals that we don't understand yet.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael One of ZB user found one silver box with jewelry buried in old house yard (garden ? ) he said ZB start the sounds at 50 meters,he folow direction and use the ZB pointed to ground to understand where it comes the signal,and of course with metal detector he found the box only 40 cm deep,material was from the 18 century. The other one found one gold cache,more than 1 Kg of coins in a remote place like a forest,distance was 80 meters,i not remember the deep,he told only with Pulse Induction large coil he get the pinpoint of the cache. Both of them said after remove the treasures ZB not give more signals. Should i believe in this stories ???Well i need to rebuild my ZB and go to the fields
Quote:
All of ZB builders told this LRL is not good to find small objects. Except Mehdi told diferent story.
Hi, pardon me please for my DC, again filtering problem.dear Morgan, so which one? finally this ZB can detect treasure or not? I ask this as your comments here are in contradiction. would you please tell some details of their founds condition? e.g. weather and ground conditions?another question is ; do you think it detects better than PD?Thank you in advance.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:07 AM
Guru

OH, by the way J_P, thank you very much for your useful information.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
OH, by the way J_P, thank you very much for your useful information.
Hi Michael,
How you been doing with your treasure hunting since you returned from Australia?

I am glad you liked my post. If you think it helped you to find treasure, you can send me a reward, like some samples of the treasure you found. (Send PM for shipping instructions).

Best wishes,
J_P