LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes, i am jealous becouse here in my home land there are not many treasures...

I have more information about the treasure, it was 60 cm deep in a wall,the gold coins was inside a ceramic pot,coins very old, and the PDK-2.3 start the beeps pointing the direction of the target more than 10 m distance, anyway it seems to me very short distance for the big amount of gold coins that was told to me...pheraps the FINE TUNING in the LRL was not calibrated to the limit of the sensitivity.

Anyway I CONGRATULATE the person who found this great TREASURE !

regards

Attachment 18887

Attachment 18888

Attachment 18889

Thank you Morgan my congratulation for your device and for this person.

and I mean a few interesting remarks. I will not know Morgan and I know Andreas.
I discovered that the PDK's are very sensitive and effective than the LRL Crypton and especially in the trajectory and distance of detection.

and after that to a large studies and exprimentations both devices.

For Morgan no problem if you open your PDK. it works normal after opening and that no special dereange operation.

For Andreas No calibration of 3 hours. not special for calibration. normal circuit

But one things for you both. The LRL Crypton she left work in the world
and PDK's need to find a way to make it work on all countries of the world.

Thank all your devices to improve

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Thank you Morgan my congratulation for your device and for this person.

and I mean a few interesting remarks. I will not know Morgan and I know Andreas.
I discovered that the PDK's are very sensitive and effective than the LRL Crypton and especially in the trajectory and distance of detection.

and after that to a large studies and exprimentations both devices.

For Morgan no problem if you open your PDK. it works normal after opening and that no special dereange operation.

For Andreas No calibration of 3 hours. not special for calibration. normal circuit

Thank all your devices to improve
Thats correct, PDKs not work the same in all countries...

This is a question of frequencies, the calibration of the receiver coil is made here in my field test,near the buried metals,and some days the ground is wett and other days is dry,and i tune it to locate the gold target at the big distance possible, i believe when the PDK arrive to a client,in remote country,if the ground is completly diferent from here ,the PDK will not work very well,this is a problem, anyway the optional model PDK-2.3 using 3 optional channels,change the frequency,and this can make a diference.

Until now,i know about two PDKs i have sent to Italy and clients report that they not work well,they are erratic,however one other sent to Midle East the report is that LRL is completly silent ,too much silent that cant locate the targets, and all this PDKs i sent was working perfect in my field test, there are great diferences in ground mineralization in all countries,and seems Greece very similar ground like i have here,thats the sucess of PDKs in Greece.

regards
Old 03-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Guru

I think that ground mineralisation shows its affect in earth's magnetic field in a great proportion.
Since that our present ability of measuring the local magnetic field is great I could safely say that:
PDK's should be adjusted according to the local density of the magnetic field.
In other words according to where they are going to be used.
The more you take this in account the more accurate will be the adjustment and the better the results from the detector.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:

This is a question of frequencies, the calibration of the receiver coil is made here in my field test,near the buried metals,and some days the ground is wett and other days is dry,and i tune it to locate the gold target at the big distance possible, i believe when the PDK arrive to a client,in remote country,if the ground is completly diferent from here ,the PDK will not work very well,this is a problem, anyway the optional model PDK-2.3 using 3 optional channels,change the frequency,and this can make a diference.

Until now,i know about two PDKs i have sent to Italy and clients report that they not work well,they are erratic,however one other sent to Midle East the report is that LRL is completly silent ,too much silent that cant locate the targets, and all this PDKs i sent was working perfect in my field test, there are great diferences in ground mineralization in all countries,and seems Greece very similar ground like i have here,thats the sucess of PDKs in Greece.

regards
Humidity and high temperature is the greatest enemy of all types of detector in world.

But in your PDK's need to know well the frequency of operation if the temperature is high and vice verse if there is a wet ground.

It takes a well with a coefficient comprateur automatically caluler this difference and the balance of land Mr. Morgan.

The system in need of a good job in electronics proffessional who know this system of calculation and automatic adjustment. The traditional method by varying the frequency with a variable capacitor is not the right choice especially for leisure seekers must be one of the experts in the field.

So you need bandwidth filter to reach the long distance detection.

This is my advice for Good work of PDK's in world

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Guru

Hi Nicolas
About this i will like to ask if you think is possible to get or build a target that can emulate the signal that generates gold or silver?

Also, do you know how i can measure frequency of LC with an oscilloscope or other equipment?

Best regards
Nelson

Quote:
Humidity and high temperature is the greatest enemy of all types of detector in world.

But in your PDK's need to know well the frequency of operation if the temperature is high and vice verse if there is a wet ground.

It takes a well with a coefficient comprateur automatically caluler this difference and the balance of land Mr. Morgan.

The system in need of a good job in electronics proffessional who know this system of calculation and automatic adjustment. The traditional method by varying the frequency with a variable capacitor is not the right choice especially for leisure seekers must be one of the experts in the field.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:57 PM

Default LRLs

Quote:

I think they're wrong.

The long buried metals produce the halo effect, and may be detectad by absorption or magnetic resonance metals ..

My grandmother knew that this effect an AM radio to detect what slide it over to where the buried metals ...

No need professional detector for detection, that is why a simple PD or PDK, its detection is possible. as a simple L rods, pendulum ... detect this energy ..

I HAVE some LRL and all work PD, PDK, Crypton .. L rods and
pendulums ..
Old 03-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
I think they're wrong.

The long buried metals produce the halo effect, and may be detectad by absorption or magnetic resonance metals ..

My grandmother knew that this effect an AM radio to detect what slide it over to where the buried metals ...

No need professional detector for detection, that is why a simple PD or PDK, its detection is possible. as a simple L rods, pendulum ... detect this energy ..

I HAVE some LRL and all work PD, PDK, Crypton .. L rods and
pendulums ..

Response of a person who seeks the reality. Not a grandmother

Thanks Nicolas, I appreciated so much your sincerity. "I think it is not enough to detect the phenomenon of the" examination of a single parameter of the signal, but a mix of relief appropriately calibrated according to the geology of the soil moisture factor ", geographical location, proximity to faults or not enough terrestre.Forse a secular sample, subjected to simulated terrestrial field to be able to do all the necessary electrical tests, maybe all "intrno the device itself (if it goes into resonance passively, or by comparing the simulated signals as sample and those captured in the open field). Honestly I think it is a very difficult undertaking, I think also that his answer, solution, and "hidden in ourselves, in our system, ELECTRO, but as technologically clone? manage to spend a day of our daily lives with our eyes completely blindfolded? but unfortunately the blind and those who Si.E "metereopatico, what happens in its electromagnetic field when it is hit by the climate? The dowser can" detect electromagnetic fields, but it is "more" prone to fail because his "sensitive" and "free, autonomous, non-manageable, dificilmente manages to develop his brain the only data sent from the receptor sites in the maze, c" and "always a disturbance, interference that alters the" analysis final. Perhaps in the LRL need a bit of chemistry in addition to the "mail, otherwise we will remain still in doubt, why the moon phases affect a bacterium? We are made of atoms, with a tiny solar system (as in heaven, on earth), but the" Man must discover the nature, cause, "and" that lies the answer to every quesito.L "electronics helps us in dialogue, but with whom we are in dialogue with checcosa? For the moment we only groped, try and try again, a shot luck, and your going to catch "the signal to our amo.cerchiamo to find the" bait migliore.Grazie heart for your pazienza.Ti wish you a wonderful day.

Old 07-17-2014, 04:45 PM
Guru

Hi Nicolas

Yes i agree with you, none of these devices need any special calibration and you are correct that in some countries what you have to worrie about is the correct frequency to catch the phenomenum.

My crypton demo unit had fall from a desk on the lates earthquake my country sufer, so this damage the wood box. I fixed the box and also had the oportunity to see whats inside of the box.

For respect to Andreas i cant reveal the circuit it self, but i can just said that is not complicated to build it and i can see no special calibration on the device.

Regards

Nelson

For Andreas No calibration of 3 hours. not special for calibration. normal circuit[/COLOR]

Thank all your devices to improve[/QUOTE]
Old 07-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Guru

I disagree Pdk and Pd devices must be calibrated
Building area and various metals in soil and environment is a serious need
I've checked it myself on a lot of devices
If you do not calibrate other metals does not matter
Best Regards
Old 07-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza vir View Post
I disagree Pdk and Pd devices must be calibrated
Building area and various metals in soil and environment is a serious need
I've checked it myself on a lot of devices
If you do not calibrate other metals does not matter
Best Regards
Oh my dear Reza ok
Please you can said me how calibration you have make for your PDK to work??? Tell me please

You are the one person know the both circuit PDK in your country and in my country but work different....tell me how and what calibrate for same circuit and same coil and same ferrite

my dear you not know good the phenomena.... is different all country my dear also if same scheme not work.. need only know the resonate frequency

Old 07-18-2014, 06:30 AM
Guru

Hey brother, can see your email
Old 09-21-2014, 02:21 AM

Now this thread is over 3 years old - are there finally some schematics of this mystic Morgan PDK 2.1 / 2.2 ??? Want to compare with other projects on this forum to understand the differences and how this thing works if it's really worth the time.

Thanks
Old 03-16-2018, 05:42 PM

Default PDK 2.1

Quote:

regards
Good day.Morgan.I'm in Ukraine.I got your PDK 2.1 but it does not work! I can not find anything! Advise how to properly calibrate and configure? Can I change the frequency for my country? best regards Biek@ukr.net
Old 03-16-2018, 08:24 PM

You can not do it. He does not even work with me in Serbia.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Guru

hello

thats right that the PDK-2.1 not work in some countries, I try my PDK-3 in Moskow and didnt work there, it was silent in a field that must pick something. I found the problem, even the 3 diferent frequencies are not enough, I put diferent capacitors formula values and one frequencie start work very well and locate a lot of silver objects in a forest,that stay in Russia,airport not aloud me to transport this objects.
About your PDK , if it was the one of Yuri it is with the correct values to work in your country, if you get the one of Alexey , ned to play with the all frequencies and check wich one is the best, I recoment to MAKE A FIELD TEST WITH SILVER LOOP with salt to create the PHENOMENON and test the locator,otherwise its complicated. Second option I can give the correct capacitor value to work in Ukraine or Russia territory.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:13 PM
Guru

Thanks, can you tell us which frequency range should we use , between what ?
Old 03-17-2018, 12:49 AM
Guru

correction, I was talking about the PDK-2.3 not the PDK-3 this one no need to change frequency.

here the formulas

for mediterranian territory

1- 3n3
2- 6n8
3- 2n2

frequency nr.2 work better

for Russia and maybe Ukrain

1- 2n2
2- 4n7
3- 6n8

it was the frequency nr.2 of 4n7 that start locating objects in russia
Old 03-17-2018, 01:01 AM
Guru

to change the capacitors, first need to open the PDK-2.3 and careful remove the front cover ,check the frequencies switch and take notes and positions of the original capacitors values, after that need to change the capacitors values.

If the capacitor value is more high the PDK will stay more slow in beeps, if cap. value is more small the PDK is more fast, if is extremly low cap. value the PDK stay out of control . You need to find the perfect balance with the capacitors.
Old 03-17-2018, 01:53 AM
Guru

Default Tuning the PDK-2.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biek View Post
Good day.Morgan.I'm in Ukraine.I got your PDK 2.1 but it does not work! I can not find anything! Advise how to properly calibrate and configure? Can I change the frequency for my country? best regards Biek@ukr.net
Tuning the PDK-2.3

Tuning knob, rotate right to the triangle position,full power

Fine Tuning knob, rotate right until start the beeps and keep very sensitive, this way is possible to locate the hand when close to the Fine Tuning knob, this means is very sensitive

Name:  DSCF7510.JPG
Views: 4414
Size:  567.3 KB

Name:  DSCF7512.JPG
Views: 4531
Size:  555.1 KB

Name:  DSCF7513.JPG
Views: 4438
Size:  547.0 KB

Name:  DSCF7514.JPG
Views: 4496
Size:  565.4 KB
Old 03-17-2018, 09:18 AM
Guru

Thank you for these informations, what are the characteristics of the coil ?
Old 03-17-2018, 02:01 PM

About your PDK , if it was the one of Yuri it is with the correct values to work in your country, if you get the one of Alexey , ned to play with the all frequencies and check wich one is the best, I recoment to MAKE A FIELD TEST WITH SILVER LOOP with salt to create the PHENOMENON and test the locator,otherwise its complicated. Second option I can give the correct capacitor value to work in Ukraine or Russia territory.[/QUOTE]

Hello. My PDK received from Yuri.Kakya is a model ?? there are 3 9v batteries! I personally know Alexei and his PDK he has a frequency adjustment but does not work !!! What advise to change in my PDK for a good robot? Are you not going to go or drive to Ukraine accidentally? You can set up our PDK on the spot. Sincerely, Alexander
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biek View Post
About your PDK , if it was the one of Yuri it is with the correct values to work in your country, if you get the one of Alexey , ned to play with the all frequencies and check wich one is the best, I recoment to MAKE A FIELD TEST WITH SILVER LOOP with salt to create the PHENOMENON and test the locator,otherwise its complicated. Second option I can give the correct capacitor value to work in Ukraine or Russia territory.
Hello. My PDK received from Yuri.Kakya is a model ?? there are 3 9v batteries! I personally know Alexei and his PDK he has a frequency adjustment but does not work !!! What advise to change in my PDK for a good robot? Are you not going to go or drive to Ukraine accidentally? You can set up our PDK on the spot. Sincerely, Alexander[/QUOTE]
what frequency should I use in Ukraine?
Old 03-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Guru

Is that right ???
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Guru

Of course
Old 03-19-2018, 08:45 AM

Dear Morgan
On what basis is frequency chosen There is a difference between countries and regions Is it necessary to correspond to the transmission frequencies for each region.
And Any send will be??