LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 06-03-2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW THE INVISIBLE View Post
I've noticed moving dirt that moved in front of your lens, but the image quality is better than before, try to readjust your LEDs until almost you hardly can see the ground so when you go furthermore your image will become brighter but the viewable point or the surface is passed, is making your focal point inside the surface of the ground, moving in a circular motion to capture.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMETHING don't convince others who unconvinced or even make discussions. just ignore and keep ongoing.
Go on i trust you ***
Old 06-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
hi VIEW THE INVISIBLE ...

Mr Nicolas .. Thanks for not answering my question ..

I know that you are a seller and I wish you success in your business .

i found this pic in fb some one says that this is the real cam and the web one are fake what did you think ?

regards .

Yes Right I know all about this Camera and many peoples friends.
This topic its open for finding the missing ring about this camera.

I have give information and stay silence.
I accept also the Insult by Arabic member here no problem. But to give the secret never.

This Camera is prohibited because radioactivity damage health also can use for other topic not legal same to find uranium and other react metal

Maybe the member who open this Topic know this and can help you because its doctor. If not know sorry and then need close her Topic Because not know what speak and about what speak also. or come here to find the ring missing.

The Iraqi inventor of this camera sold 3 cameras in Joradan. and afterwards nobody knows where it went
two in Jordan are working and one currently damaged in Saudite Arabia.
And everyone is looking for the secret and how to do it
This is the full story, for late arrivals

The WebCam is all fake and is a microscope

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 06-03-2020, 06:19 PM

OK. It is obvious that we read and not pay attention, this is a fact in all of us.

I never mentioned that I am the inventor of this camera, I posted all that I know to share so we get all a benefit of sharing information also I uploaded some pics of what I made, mentioning that I used a monitor for testing, some important videos I had to film them from my Cellphone, many intents, and many cameras to test until I decided to search for the real scientific reason behind this camera, unfortunately so far I didn't get to understand well so I can restart making the prototype again under clear supervision, honestly Thanks to some of you, maybe a word you mentioned could trigger the loaded gun.

regarding the legal issue , it varies from country to country, and this WHOLE topic is about learning and investigating the truth. and if anyone will succeed to make one camera that works well, then using it in illicit work, it is a problem of his own.

Many of us "believers" we know that this camera is real and has a scientific phenomenon that could explain the whole story
Old 06-03-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
He didn't do it himself at all, he just sent videos of others, he didn't have mp4 and pictures. He just wanted other people to go to the so-called experiment, because he didn?t even know if this sub-camera had any effect, he wanted to learn the truth from other populations, he didn?t even have a camera
Mr. Darkman if I knew the reason behind this phenomenon I would've shared all information

regarding my pic of the cockroach my camera had over 200x zoom and no way, it can image anything under that lens as a whole. tree roots are true all that I mentioned is true but no proof. now it is all up to you, take it or leave it. I know from the past of your replies that You know a lot about it, as Mr. Elhit, Mr. Nicolas, and the big brain wm6.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Mr. Darkman if I knew the reason behind this phenomenon I would've shared all information

regarding my pic of the cockroach my camera had over 200x zoom and no way, it can image anything under that lens as a whole. tree roots are true all that I mentioned is true but no proof. now it is all up to you, take it or leave it. I know from the past of your replies that You know a lot about it, as Mr. Elhit, Mr. Nicolas, and the big brain wm6.

You?re terrible, you?ve harmed people all over the world, you should apologize to people all over the world, please don?t speak again in the future, you haven?t done it at all, you have to go to the forum to direct others how to do it, it?s more funny There are other people telling you that it works
Old 06-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:

Many of us "believers" we know that this camera is real .....
..........*****-----------

You know a lot about it, as Mr. Elhit, Mr. Nicolas, and the big brain wm6.
Of course this camera contraptions is real. No one negate this possibilities.
There are many real and no bit of use LRL design.

Problem is that this camera contraptions is not able to locate something like
gold or silver coin, even at 5mm under surface, not to say at 5m depth.

Despite dreams are sweet and real in dream-world, they are not real in real world.

No matter you are dreamer or fraudster, result are the same, no single use of such
camera contraptions.

Old 06-04-2020, 04:20 PM

Let me tell you that I know the principle of operation of the camera and that I think it works. There is a device similar to the camera that converts infrared rays into electrical signals. So it is normal for the camera to see them. Another question is whether these rays is everywhere. So don't accuse the person of misleading people in the forum.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:36 PM

Vew how can i get more zoom and debth does it take more time and change the lens
Old 06-04-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
Let me tell you that I know the principle of operation of the camera and that I think it works. There is a device similar to the camera that converts infrared rays into electrical signals. So it is normal for the camera to see them. Another question is whether these rays is everywhere. So don't accuse the person of misleading people in the forum.
thank you the thing is trying to make this thing works all the times and accurate by finding the proper frequency and type that gets down to exciting things in voids
Old 06-04-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basellafe View Post
Vew how can i get more zoom and debth does it take more time and change the lens
if you need more zoom to the surface image, this will lead you also to a very high zoom if you get pentration ,so this is done by eiyther the following

1 make your black tube longer could be 70mm the thing is you need to get the rings and making sure it is not shiny inside so if you roll a black carton MATE color will help a lot your image.

2 changing the lens to a higher magnification one!

remember your image is kind of BLUR so your tube is shiny inside.

good luck
Old 06-04-2020, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Of course this camera contraptions is real. No one negate this possibilities.
There are many real and no bit of use LRL design.

Problem is that this camera contraptions is not able to locate something like
gold or silver coin, even at 5mm under surface, not to say at 5m depth.

Despite dreams are sweet and real in dream-world, they are not real in real world.

No matter you are dreamer or fraudster, result are the same, no single use of such
camera contraptions.

you are correct SO THIS IS ALL ABOUT is to find the reason and correct it, to make it Util

with all respect to your opinion, I'm against you, on saying Dreamer and Fraudster results the same!!!!!
dreamer of the impossible is insane
Dreamer of possible dream to come through plus working hard...someday dream will become real.
fraudster ??? where??
Old 06-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Name calling - This is a friendly warning.

Please cease the name calling, and read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums

Personal attacks and taunts will not be tolerated. This includes verbal (you're an idiot) and pictorial (posting a derogatory picture). Violations will result in an infraction and possible suspension. Three infractions will result in a ban. Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary.

Hiding insults within the text using Arabic language will not work either. You have been warned.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:11 PM

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING MR.(Administrator)

Many members of this topic had violated the rules. hoping from all to make discussions into the subject.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:28 PM

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING MR.(Administrator)

Many members of this topic had violated the rules. hoping from all to make discussions into the subject.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:40 PM

Ello all :

Is there any way to measure the wavelength of ir leds ?

thx ,,
Old 06-07-2020, 06:24 PM

At least hundreds of people have made this camera here, and no one has succeeded
Old 06-07-2020, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Ello all :

Is there any way to measure the wavelength of ir leds ?

thx ,,
YES go to any electronic repair shop and ask to measure the LEDs with the instrument called

Optical Spectrum Analyzer that can sense the near infrared < note > LEDs above 1200nm no way your normal camera CCD or CMOS image sensors can see. so keep the range 850to 950 LEDs , 1500 or 3000 you need Thermal cameras to see the LIGHT.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:53 AM

Quote:
YES go to any electronic repair shop and ask to measure the LEDs with the instrument called

Optical Spectrum Analyzer that can sense the near infrared < note > LEDs above 1200nm no way your normal camera CCD or CMOS image sensors can see. so keep the range 850to 950 LEDs , 1500 or 3000 you need Thermal cameras to see the LIGHT.

Thank you my friend

i found this way to measure it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgogwcXUIoc

Old 06-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:

Depending of observing spectrum it is not unimportant how many lines per mm has our diffraction grating.

Observing whole spectrum, as on video above, best compromise is about 500-600 lines per mm:

https://wasatchphotonics.com/product...UaArXuEALw_wcB

So for observing the whole light spectrum it is better to use CD as diffraction grating, than DVD/R.

But DVD/R can be more suitable, if we are interested in specific part of light spectrum (par example IR
and trans IR), according this data:

"On a CD the track pitch is 1.6 microns or 625 lines per mm. A 3.95GB DVD-R has a track pitch of
0.8 microns or 1,250 lines per mm. A 4.7GB DVD-R has a track pitch of 0.74 microns or 1,351 lines
per mm. So a DVD-R acts as a diffraction grating with 1,351 lines per mm and a CD-R would have
about half that."
Old 06-09-2020, 03:41 AM

Mr view i want to ask whay the depth is very low about 50 cm does the led cuse that 940 and i heard that it should be at least 2000 nm what you think
Old 06-09-2020, 09:11 AM

Dear Mr. Basil
This topic is about 2 kinds of excitation according to my conclusion.

THE first is above the surface of the ground and subsurface in an mm or fraction of it. this can be done by the 2 or more waves crossing to produce an interference pattern, as we know the cameras on hand can't see the wavelength of light out of this range 200nm-1200nm some cameras can only see 380-1050nm so using any wavelength, not in this range will do nothing to your camera! (my opinion).

THE second excitation happens underground from wave or sources coupled to the infrared or separated, this source is our true investigation.

for me, I haven't determined yet the cause, I have a huge list of reasons and trying to study each one and making a list of probabilities. until we get to the point

I'm not sure if the 1500 nm LEDs have to do with this it "could be".

regards
Old 06-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you my friend

Thanks Darkman .
Old 06-09-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Dear Mr. Basil
This topic is about 2 kinds of excitation according to my conclusion.

THE first is above the surface of the ground and subsurface in an mm or fraction of it. this can be done by the 2 or more waves crossing to produce an interference pattern, as we know the cameras on hand can't see the wavelength of light out of this range 200nm-1200nm some cameras can only see 380-1050nm so using any wavelength, not in this range will do nothing to your camera! (my opinion).

THE second excitation happens underground from wave or sources coupled to the infrared or separated, this source is our true investigation.

for me, I haven't determined yet the cause, I have a huge list of reasons and trying to study each one and making a list of probabilities. until we get to the point

I'm not sure if the 1500 nm LEDs have to do with this it "could be".

regards
You often talk indiscriminately in the forum, that is, you have never seen this thing done, you have never done anything, how do you know there is an effect, where does your effect come from, and you harm the people of the world Energy, you have to change your mindset, it is impossible, don?t let more people fall into the abyss for this so-called visual camera, please
Old 06-09-2020, 04:43 PM

Mr vew how do you see my filming and its clear https://youtu.be/i8MndK6MZsk
Old 06-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basellafe View Post
Mr vew how do you see my filming and its clear https://youtu.be/i8MndK6MZsk

What did you filming? Naked chicken mysterious back-hole?

Evidently with great success and very clear of course.

But why you need adapted camera for this. Usual phone camera is enough:

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images