LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Guru

Ok Morgan, so i will try to get componets to build the FET version and then i will try to measure the frequency.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Nelson

I would like to help you but not have any osciloscope...

Regards
Old 06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

@ GOLDENSKULL @ nelson

Here are my final schematics:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=59
Old 02-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
@ GOLDENSKULL @ nelson

Here are my final schematics:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=59
hi funfinder
i built your fet version but the led light every time and no sound in headphone!!!
i use 2n3819 and bc547
please help me
mehdi
Old 04-10-2014, 07:39 AM

hai morgan,

The circuit will detect static energy material in underground, for how long it will detect?. Is it possible to make permanent static energy?. Shall you make lrl static energy detector i will pay fee for it,

Quote:
I will ask the person who was mixing the two circuits. But i think its not only to pinpoint the objects located by the ionic. In my experiments,they react together to targets.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:53 PM

Default no martini........no party tanks da italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Esteban,
What is the problem of people knowing how to build it ? they are not going to search for YOUR treasures, so why don´t you want to give all the details?
And even if Chineses company are making it, you will be the one that invented it.
Like Da Vinci and the helicopter
Regards,
Fred.

hello fred, and I know these real jealous of their proposed projects and not make public a full and fair single project without errors, I follow this forum I built a 2 pdk TOTEM and another type but do not work either, and then they fooled uinutile if you do not want to post and been shut up so I'd better not take away from italy your treasure ....... ok?

Annulla modifiche

Il tuo contributo sarÃ* utilizzato per migliorare la qualitÃ* della traduzione e può essere mostrato agli utenti in modo anonimo

Contribuisci
Chiudi

Grazie per l'invio.

Please help Google Translate improve quality for your language here.
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export

Trascina e rilascia il file o il link qui per tradurre il documento o la pagina web.
Trascina e rilascia il link qui per tradurre la pagina web.
Il tipo di file che rilasci non è supportato. Prova altri tipi di file.
Il tipo di link che rilasci non è supportato. Prova altri tipi di link.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccocoin View Post
I follow this forum I built a 2 pdk TOTEM and another type but do not work either,
What do you mean when you say the TOTeM did not work?
Did it not function as described, or did you just not find any treasure?

Here is a video from one of the members here who has successfully built TOTeM ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fHEahaZNg
As you can see, it does work.

Old 05-05-2014, 05:40 AM

Default no one helped me, only jcelito he was doing but the big gurus have prevented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Here is a video from one of the members here who has successfully built TOTeM ->

hello, when I say it does not work to say that does not work, no that did not find the treasure, too much confusion of ideas and too many errors, and does not mean that one has built it and it works, you have to help even those who are not so good at otherwise, an electronic forum what is?

Annulla modifiche
Old 05-05-2014, 08:13 AM

Default hello qiazochi

I also wanted * Add : Of course I 'll buy the book inside the metal detector with you , but my question, and if each one has to buy the book in order to build a KDP or lrl the forum then you can also close to a person who serves as me being Italian also calls for an information and almost no one answers ? only jocelito was helping me but you said that there was much more important in the forum to do, and that's the point , the point of a public forum and to let you help those who are not so good in electronics to build a KDP , and then you need to publish a goal or a project with errors ? I live in Italy mica will take away your gold? and then gold I do not care crisis in Italy there , I seek a KDP that can detect even the bronze , so if you have a pdk that suits me opubblicate the entire project complete and without errors, then I'll if I'm wrong and why you do not understand what that one post in a project, it is not clear how much of a tx and the diameter , it is not clear where the ferrite interferes with the rx, you are jealous of your projects , but then again I I'm Italian and I do not wear away your tesoro.ciao and good day to all

Annulla modifiche

Il tuo contributo sarÃ* utilizzato per migliorare la qualitÃ* della traduzione e può essere mostrato agli utenti in modo anonimo

Contribuisci
Chiudi

Grazie per l'invio.

Please help Google Translate improve quality for your language here.
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export

Trascina e rilascia il file o il link qui per tradurre il documento o la pagina web.
Trascina e rilascia il link qui per tradurre la pagina web.
Il tipo di file che rilasci non è supportato. Prova altri tipi di file.
Il tipo di link che rilasci non è supportato. Prova altri tipi di link.
Disattiva traduzione istantaneaInformazioni su Google TraduttorePer cellulariPrivacyGuidaInvia commenti

Migliora questa traduzione

Fai clic per modificare e visualizzare le traduzioni alternative

italiano

\1234567890'ì
qwertyuiopè+
asdfghjklòÃ*ù
<zxcvbnm,.-
Ctrl + Alt.Ctrl + Alt

• italiano
  • Internazionale USA
  • Hide Keyboard
Old 05-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Ozzy, you are really pathetic.

So, when some guy appears in a video with that thing making random beeps to a tree, you present it as proof that your atari works as LRL, but after several videos available in the net showing devices fer instance, such as mineoro, okm, PD, etc. actually detecting gold or silver, you claim it 'can't possibly work'?

See how pathetic your are?
Check your schematic and your circuit. You know it will not detect gold. It's just a noise amplifier randomly made. In reality, what you and carlie tried to accomplish was a marketing hype to help the sales of your 'book'. And it did not work. People are not that idiot as you and him may think.
Show the audience your own self made version of this atari in action, instead of watching in your armchair the naives wasting their time and effort to produce it in vain.
Of course, you would not waste your 'precious' time to build such a thing, would you?
Old 05-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I also wanted * Add : Of course I 'll buy the book inside the metal detector with you , but my question, and if each one has to buy the book in order to build a KDP or lrl the forum then you can also close to a person who serves as me being Italian also calls for an information and almost no one answers ? only jocelito was helping me but you said that there was much more important in the forum to do, and that's the point , the point of a public forum and to let you help those who are not so good in electronics to build a KDP , and then you need to publish a goal or a project with errors ? I live in Italy mica will take away your gold? and then gold I do not care crisis in Italy there , I seek a KDP that can detect even the bronze , so if you have a pdk that suits me opubblicate the entire project complete and without errors, then I'll if I'm wrong and why you do not understand what that one post in a project, it is not clear how much of a tx and the diameter , it is not clear where the ferrite interferes with the rx, you are jealous of your projects , but then again I I'm Italian and I do not wear away your tesoro.ciao and good day to all
I can understand you asking technical questions concerning TOTeM if you had purchased the book and were having problems with the construction. But I don't understand how you can be asking questions about the TX coil diameter and coil balancing if you do not have the original information. I can only assume you have somehow obtained a scan of the TOTeM schematic, and are attempting to build a unit from that. In which case you are unlikely to receive any help from the forum.

In case you have some sort of wrong impression concerning TOTeM, please be aware that the name stands for Trick Of The Mind.

Here is a quote from the Conclusion section:
"Unlike the original PD, the TOTeM project is easily replicated with a little care and attention. It easily passes all the laboratory-based tests used by LRL experimenters, and certainly appears to react in the same way as the device shown in the internet videos. Whether it will lead you to treasure or not is maybe another story, but at least you will have the opportunity to explore the pseudo-scientific world of long range locators for yourself, and make up your own mind on the matter."

Remember: "Here there be dragons!"
Old 05-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Ozzy, you are really pathetic.

So, when some guy appears in a video with that thing making random beeps to a tree, you present it as proof that your atari works as LRL, but after several videos available in the net showing devices fer instance, such as mineoro, okm, PD, etc. actually detecting gold or silver, you claim it 'can't possibly work'?

See how pathetic your are?
Check your schematic and your circuit. You know it will not detect gold. It's just a noise amplifier randomly made. In reality, what you and carlie tried to accomplish was a marketing hype to help the sales of your 'book'. And it did not work. People are not that idiot as you and him may think.
Show the audience your own self made version of this atari in action, instead of watching in your armchair the naives wasting their time and effort to produce it in vain.
Of course, you would not waste your 'precious' time to build such a thing, would you?
The image shown in post #407 is the original TOTeM that was successfully built and tested. You should also read post #410 very carefully in order to get your facts right. Books sales, by the way, are going extremely well. The LRL and pistol detector chapters are only a side issue as far as the book is concerned, and were included for completeness to acquaint readers with the true facts (something you will probably not understand) and to save the technically challenged from having their wallets mined.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Guru

"(LOOP) DISCLAIMER: This 'book' covers an old and outdated technology that is 100 years old, but please, buy our book. We need to pay the rent. This book is about floor polishers (aka metal detectors). We have included a LRL project 'out of the blue', just to attract suckers into buying it. This LRL does not work. We do not know how to build one that works. But then we needed to sell a book on outdated technology and we have included a LRL project 'out of the blue' just to attract suckers into buying the book. We need to pay the rent. And... start from line#1 again."

-ozzy and carlie-
Old 05-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

You're just jealous.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
"(LOOP) DISCLAIMER: This 'book' covers an old and outdated technology that is 100 years old, but please, buy our book. We need to pay the rent. This book is about floor polishers (aka metal detectors). We have included a LRL project 'out of the blue', just to attract suckers into buying it. This LRL does not work. We do not know how to build one that works. But then we needed to sell a book on outdated technology and we have included a LRL project 'out of the blue' just to attract suckers into buying the book. We need to pay the rent. And... start from line#1 again."

-ozzy and carlie-
very funy Mr.hung!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:29 PM

Default speaker

hello, sorry but in this project there are 2 pcb and the speaker or buzzer is connected on both sideburns? I do not understand.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2014, 08:07 AM

Smile Hi dear Morgan: hello

Hi dear Morgan: hello
LRL Ionic/Electrostatic energy field locator principle diagram of the circuit diagram to me? I'm a fan treasure from China, my email address: 122112114 @qq.com hope to receive your E-mail.
greetings
Old 01-21-2015, 01:28 AM

Old 12-05-2015, 01:03 AM

Smile

Quote:
Morgan hai, hai all.
I have a little problem with the value of capacitor C12.
How Did The real value? 12.5uf? or 2.5uf, or 25uf.
Help me. The real value for c12
Old 12-10-2015, 04:28 AM

Default PCB1_B.F.OSCILATOR

Quote:
I made PCB1_B.RF.OSCILLATOR, circuit I uploaded here.
help me check this circuit.
And how do we know this circuit alive, or can be used
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: rar PCB1_B.F.OSCILATOR.rar (276.8 KB, 1228 views)
Old 01-23-2017, 02:39 PM
Guru

Hello

I have a brand new MINEORO PDC-210 Super, for sale,it belons to a friend and he sell for only 1500Euro, if someone interested let me know.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
hello, sorry but in this project there are 2 pcb and the speaker or buzzer is connected on both sideburns? I do not understand.
sorry for the delay, speaker 1 and 2 are cable connections to the BFO circuit who have the speaker.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiman View Post
I made PCB1_B.RF.OSCILLATOR, circuit I uploaded here.
help me check this circuit.
And how do we know this circuit alive, or can be used
sorry for the long delay, I have built both circuits of this LRL and they work,there is no mistakes there.

regards
Old 01-24-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
sorry for the long delay, I have built both circuits of this LRL and they work,there is no mistakes there.

regards
hi morgan

can you more explain about antennas

best regards
Old 01-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Guru

yes,I would like to explain more about this project, I need to check my notes about this LRL.
This is a simple metal detector type BFO connected to some sort of ion locator circuit, it was good to locate the long time ago buried gold or silver objects, but as I remember the problem is the BFOs drift a lot and we need to readjust the locator very often for stability.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Guru

the correct value for the C12 is 125 uF 16v, you can check the material list in the first page of the thread.