LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Ok Morgan, one more question, what should gold sound like?
I ask this cause i have made a few test in my house and on the garden. Zahori, detects for example static charges when i move my finger over a plastic case. Also in some places i detect with a sound that is like a "tac tac tac", then stops.
In conclusión how i can know when is gold, what the sound looks like?
I forgot, how i can make a test bed for gold or silver. I mean, buring a metal, but how deep, how much time should it stay underground?
And finaly, in previus post you said that some people detect gold with zahori at a distance of 20 meters. My question is how big was that gold and how deep
In advance thanks
Nelson
Nelson - what can I say?
Any static charge detected by the Zahori will generate a "tick, tick, tick", regardless of the source.
The word "Zahori" means "dowser". This device was just someone's attempt to create an electronic dowsing rod, based on the [misguided] idea that there is an electric charge associated with flowing water. It will never be able to detect gold at any distance.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Guru

OK Qiaozhi, so all comments post here is a fake?
If so, thats a very bad joke, cause you invert somo time investigating for just nuts? i dont think is a goog idea playing and jocking with people.
I had saw many comments and scketches about lots of LRL and i know that this is not easy to understand and also i know that is not a matter of build the circuit, go outside and find the gold. But what i whant is to begin with a small working divice that can do some aproch to LRL detecting. So if this zahori will not work, why people try to confuse more and more about this.
If the projects are secret, i will understand and is better that they don´t publish it here, cause has i understand this forum is for people like me and more advance people, that like to experiment and share their expirencies about treassure hunting and building new machines, what ever the technology they uses.
Thanks again for your comments and advice.
Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Nelson - what can I say?
Any static charge detected by the Zahori will generate a "tick, tick, tick", regardless of the source.
The word "Zahori" means "dowser". This device was just someone's attempt to create an electronic dowsing rod, based on the [misguided] idea that there is an electric charge associated with flowing water. It will never be able to detect gold at any distance.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Guru

After Fukushima-Chernobyll it promises to be much more powerful gold ion radiation on the entire planet.

So therefore Zahori will finally come to force as perfect gold hunting device.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Guru

¿¿¿¿....?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
After Fukushima-Chernobyll it promises to be much more powerful gold ion radiation on the entire planet.

So therefore Zahori will finally come to force as perfect gold hunting device.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If so, thats a very bad joke, cause you invert somo time investigating for just nuts? i dont think is a goog idea playing and jocking with people.
Nelson - don't be angry with me. Others here may have misled you into believing this device has capabilities beyond the detection of electric charge, but I have always clearly stated that the Zahori cannot detect gold at any distance.

Did you not read the original translated Zahori article from Elektor magazine?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Guru

No, no, no Qiaozhi, i m not angry with you at all my friend.
It just that i don´t like other people to comments good things about a specific device, when they know that it will not work. So to you i have to said just thanks to alert me about mini zahori.
I hope Morgan can tell more about this , cause i decided to built zahori, after i read things like this:

Morgan, said,

Yes,nice and cheap project,this save your wallet from expensive MINEORO and other LRL´s in the market. Results will be the same(or better) and you save you money.

Happy hunting

Its very simple project. You can find here all you need.
According people wo build,they said distances around 20 m for big object.

Hello

I want to remember,the ZAHORI is a project already done in this forum. Most of people who have built,told not work for them,and acuse Esteban of false information. The diferent thing,all of them use telescopic antenna,no gold or silver sample,and like this where is the eletromagnetic resonance of gold for finding gold?
I HOPE THIS CAN BE REAL!!!!

The gold sample inside the coil get charge for start the resonating process,i believe its working this way.

Regards

This are some of the words that motivated me.

Best regards my friend, and i have to said that this zahorie at least works has a ac line detector.

Nelson

Quote:
Nelson - don't be angry with me. Others here may have misled you into believing this device has capabilities beyond the detection of electric charge, but I have always clearly stated that the Zahori cannot detect gold at any distance.

Did you not read the original translated Zahori article from Elektor magazine?
Old 03-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No, no, no Qiaozhi, i m not angry with you at all my friend.
It just that i don´t like other people to comments good things about a specific device, when they know that it will not work. So to you i have to said just thanks to alert me about mini zahori.
I hope Morgan can tell more about this , cause i decided to built zahori, after i read things like this:

Morgan, said,

Yes,nice and cheap project,this save your wallet from expensive MINEORO and other LRL´s in the market. Results will be the same(or better) and you save you money.

Happy hunting

Its very simple project. You can find here all you need.
According people wo build,they said distances around 20 m for big object.

Hello

I want to remember,the ZAHORI is a project already done in this forum. Most of people who have built,told not work for them,and acuse Esteban of false information. The diferent thing,all of them use telescopic antenna,no gold or silver sample,and like this where is the eletromagnetic resonance of gold for finding gold?
I HOPE THIS CAN BE REAL!!!!

The gold sample inside the coil get charge for start the resonating process,i believe its working this way.

Regards

This are some of the words that motivated me.

Best regards my friend, and i have to said that this zahorie at least works has a ac line detector.

Nelson
If you read Morgan's quote carefully (and maybe read between the lines) you will notice a few interesting points.
  1. He says that this is a nice cheap project to build. This is true. It is not expensive as far as parts are concerned. There is only your own time to consider.
  2. He says that the results, when compared to Mineoro, will be the same (or better). Again true. Since the Mineoro devices cannot find gold at any distance either. So they will be equally as bad as each other.
  3. You will save money. Certainly this is true, if it convinces you not to buy from Mineoro.
  4. It's a very simple project, and you can find everything you need here. True.
  5. Some people, who have built the Zahori, claim to detected large objects at 20m. This statement is probably true, but then (as we know) LRL believers are extremely susceptible to self-delusion, wishful thinking and selective memory. It is highly unlikely that any object was detected at that distance, and the target was in fact recovered with a conventional metal detector. The rest is a "trick of the mind".
  6. Many people have built the Zahori and found that it doesn't work. The statement "doesn't work" refers to the device's claimed ability to detect either water or gold. This ["doesn't work" statement] you can be certain is true.
However, your time has not been wasted. Any experiment is a good experiment. You've just managed to confirm yet another method for detecting gold at unbelievable distances that does not work as advertised.

At least you gained your education in LRLs at a cheap price.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
If you read Morgan's quote carefully (and maybe read between the lines) you will notice a few interesting points.
  1. He says that this is a nice cheap project to build. This is true. It is not expensive as far as parts are concerned. There is only your own time to consider.
  2. He says that the results, when compared to Mineoro, will be the same (or better). Again true. Since the Mineoro devices cannot find gold at any distance either. So they will be equally as bad as each other.
  3. You will save money. Certainly this is true, if it convinces you not to buy from Mineoro.
  5. Some people, who have built the Zahori, claim to detected large objects at 20m. This statement is probably true, but then (as we know) LRL believers are extremely susceptible to self-delusion, wishful thinking and selective memory. It is highly unlikely that any object was detected at that distance, and the target was in fact recovered with a conventional metal detector. The rest is a "trick of the mind".
  6. Many people have built the Zahori and found that it doesn't work. The statement "doesn't work" refers to the device's claimed ability to detect either water or gold. This ["doesn't work" statement] you can be certain is true.
However, your time has not been wasted. Any experiment is a good experiment. You've just managed to confirm yet another method for detecting gold at unbelievable distances that does not work as advertised.

Yes,i know people who have built the Zahori using this antenna and said FOUND GOLD !!!

Now is time for Nelson and others go testing the little Zahori in the fields
Old 03-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
I had saw many comments and scketches about lots of LRL and i know that this is not easy to understand and also i know that is not a matter of build the circuit, go outside and find the gold. But what i whant is to begin with a small working divice that can do some aproch to LRL detecting. So if this zahori will not work, why people try to confuse more and more about this.
If the projects are secret, i will understand and is better that they don´t publish it here, cause has i understand this forum is for people like me and more advance people, that like to experiment and share their expirencies about treassure hunting and building new machines, what ever the technology they uses.
Thanks again for your comments and advice.
Best regards
Actualy we know gold or silver when underground,create electromagnetic fields,so intensive according the time they are buried,THIS IS ENERGY.
The ZAHORI CAN LOCATE THIS ENERGY FIELDS??? Esteban,and two other said HAVE FOUND GOLD with this device,but large amounts up to 1Kg.
I have found,yes one silver plated copper fragment 20cmx10cm,10m distance,was near the surface,10 cm,i was using the ZAHORI mixed with BFO detector,but never found more objects,i still prefer the Alonso´s PD.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Guru

People here gave to hemorrhoids public name "gold veins". This is the only gold that can be sensed running around with Zahori.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Actualy we know gold or silver when underground,create electromagnetic fields,so intensive according the time they are buried,THIS IS ENERGY.
The ZAHORI CAN LOCATE THIS ENERGY FIELDS??? Esteban,and two other said HAVE FOUND GOLD with this device,but large amounts up to 1Kg.
I have found,yes one silver plated copper fragment 20cmx10cm,10m distance,was near the surface,10 cm,i was using the ZAHORI mixed with BFO detector,but never found more objects,i still prefer the Alonso´s PD.
The ZAHORI make the obsolete BFO detector very powerfull when MIXED,but this project is MAYBE complicated for you or others,better start with the mini ZAHORI.
In one ocasion i ws detecting with the ZAHORI+BFO,in top of one mountain and start listening radio voices very funny
Old 03-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
People here gave to hemorrhoids public name "gold veins". This is the only gold that can be sensed running around with Zahori.
Anyway they still have some EXTRA money in pockets for hemorrhoidal treatment,becouse they not spent this money buying EXPENSIVE LRL´s...
Other LRL COMPLEMENT if they not become happy with ZAHORI are your cheap LRL projects NAMED Dr. BEST,all available in this RS FORUM...

Kind regards
Old 03-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Guru

Ok Qiaozhi.
What can i said, yes all is tru, and this is a line btw to use a convesional metal detector and mixing this with dowsing.
About dowsing, i know for some people works, because i was a withnes of people detecting water with just a pair of rods.
Any way, you and all friends here are right. The only thing i don´t like, is that some people know that they devices work, but they relly don´t want to share information about construction. I can understand if they want they devices to be comercialy, but i wish that in the future thay can share something that really work if it really exist.
THanks for your time and best regards
Nelson

Quote:

Old 03-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
Ok Ok , yes this weekend i hope i will have some time to go for some test
Thanks and regards
Nelson

Quote:
Yes,i know people who have built the Zahori using this antenna and said FOUND GOLD !!!

Now is time for Nelson and others go testing the little Zahori in the fields
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Guru

Morgan, this is the information we like to hear about zahorie and other devices.
We all know you and other good friends here, are credible people, because you and others have posted lost of informtion about metal detector that relly works.
Ok now, tell me if i replace the gold sample from zahorie by lead or copper, do you think it can detect anything on the field?
AND ABOUT ALONSO PD, IS THSI THE ONE YOU SHOW ON A VIDEO THAT DETECTS A GOLD RING ON THE FLOOR?
CAN YOU ORIENT ME WICH SCHEMATIC IS THE RIGHT ONE HERE ON THE FORUM. I WHANT TO TRY IT AFTER FINISH MY TEST WITH ZAHORI
?
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Old 03-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Guru

Any LRL will work as long as you use it together with a conventional detectors. As almost everyone does so, this explains all of the positive feedback about LRL- and that is not much.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Guru

Yes i agree with you Fred.
Thanks a lot
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Any LRL will work as long as you use it together with a conventional detectors. As almost everyone does so, this explains all of the positive feedback about LRL- and that is not much.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:44 PM

Hi nelson, How are you?
are you build carl`s MFD?! it is good project to find treasure and i am sure that it work but with a few practise!!!!
nelson please reply to my email!!!
regards
mehdi
Old 03-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
Hi nelson, How are you?
are you build carl`s MFD?! it is good project to find treasure and i am sure that it work but with a few practise!!!!
regards
mehdi

Where are you know ,it is work? Is you build it?
Old 03-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Guru

No my friend.
Can you post where i can find that?
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi nelson, How are you?
regards
mehdi
Old 03-20-2011, 12:56 PM

Hi
yes i built it but i dont find treasure yet!!!
my friend has one and i see several time with my two eyes that he can find treasure with it, but a little big problem here!!; in 60% of cases in underground not any thing except BLACK SAND. but in 40% it can detect treasure that only 5% of them, the treasure was gold.
btw, may be you dont belive me but he has pin pointer pro treasure hunter too but he dont use that because he think that mfd work very very better than pinpointer pro.
dear nelson, i will send to your email all of you need!.
regards
mehdi
Old 03-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Guru

Ok Mehdi
I already send you an email telling about this
Thanks a lot for the information.
Regards and have a happy weekend and a best week
Nelson

Quote:
Hi
my friend has one and i see several time with my two eyes that he can find treasure with it, but a little big problem here!!; in 60% of cases in underground not any thing except BLACK SAND. but in 40% it can detect treasure that only 5% of them, the treasure was gold.
btw, may be you dont belive me but he has pin pointer pro treasure hunter too but he dont use that because he think that mfd work very very better than pinpointer pro.
regards
mehdi
Old 03-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi
regards
mehdi

Hi mehdi from land of great king korosh
Also I built carl MFD at the past , my handmade LRODS is very good with balance and professional , instead of 8038 ic , use function generator .
But as Qiaozhi said also I think ,” it is trick of mined “ I didn't work more with MFD and
Cannot say absolutely “it isn't work “ .
I am one of the LRL experimenter. This is my believe, As my experiments there are energy field around long buried metals . I think may be electrostatic filed .
I founded very rusty nails with my long range locator (I think age was 50 -70 years )from 2-3 meter distance . deep was 20-30 cm .
Best regards.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

This is my believe, As my experiments there are energy field around long buried metals .

Yes, well known energies, in psychology also known as greed-hallucinations.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Hi
regards
mehdi
Hi,
how are you mehdi......? i alredy send you email of a persone in your country to give you informations about his LRL's .........is there any news..?
Regards