LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
If the antenna freely rotates i am sure it works pretty good for real ghosts.
I was just assuming that it would be as good at detecting gold at long distances as it would be at detecting ghosts. If you get my meaning ...
Old 03-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I was just assuming that it would be as good at detecting gold at long distances as it would be at detecting ghosts. If you get my meaning ...
Do you mean that if ghosts are arround then the detector goes silent and if treasure is arround then you get beeps.
Does this mean that there are ghosts everywhere?
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Yes ! I agree that it should work as well.Only that the suggested modifications may be necessary as ghosts are known to be mobile entities.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Yes ! I agree that it should work as well.Only that the suggested modifications may be necessary as ghosts are known to be mobile entities.
I hear there has been much confusion from using the Zahori to detect ghosts.
We know that common household ghosts are detected at the same frequency as silver from a Zahori that has a coil wound around a silver sample.
And the ghost eradication companies pay thousands of dollars to buy their hand-built silver detecting Zahoris so they can find the ghosts at the same silver frequency.
This is why people who call a ghost eradication service to remove ghosts from their home expect to pay a sizable fee to make their home safe and ghost-free.

But the problem comes because ghosts use the same frequency as silver. Everything works fine until they detect a lot of silver things in the house.
So they remove the silverware, silver jewelry, and all persons with silver fillings in their teeth from the house. They remove everything silver from the house except for the mirrors which have a silver reflective backing. Since these mirrors are often heirlooms that are too large to remove, they leave them in the haunted house while hunting for ghosts.
But then comes the problem...

We know ghosts have no reflection in a mirror.
So when these Zahoris beep at the mirror, the ghost hunter does not know if it is beeping at the silver on the mirror, or if it is beeping at a ghost...

After days of failing to catch the ghosts, the owner of the house kicks out the ghost hunters and does not pay them.
They point and laugh at the ghost hunters.
No matter what the ghost hunters say to convince them that they can find ghosts, the owners will not believe them.
And the ghosts laugh at the ghost hunters too.
They think it is funny how they can play games to hide from the ghost hunters because they are invisible through a mirror.

So the ghost hunters go home and try to sue the people who hired them so they can get paid...
but they cannot prove they are able to recover any ghosts. When the court asks to see a single one of the many ghosts they caught, they cannot show any.
I guess these ghost hunters are becoming poor like some LRL manufacturers.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
So the ghost hunters go home and try to sue the people who hired them so they can get paid...
but they cannot prove they are able to recover any ghosts. When the court asks to see a single one of the many ghosts they caught, they cannot show any.
I guess these ghost hunters are becoming poor like some LRL manufacturers.

Best wishes,
J_P
.... very good

Regards
Old 03-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
Has you request, here is my sketch from my zahori antenna.
If you found something wrong, please let me know.
Regards and many thanks
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
please,make one draw with your ANTENNA configuration,like this i can correct the error.
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2011, 06:54 PM

Hi nelson
when L1 is 80mm and L2 is 120mm , so L1 to L2 distance should be 20mm! but i know what is your intention, L2 is 6mm below the L1. true?
regards
mehdi
Old 03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Guru

Hi Mehdi.
Yes the distance from L1 to L2 is 6 mm.
Also i discover that i join and solder both loop ends of L1 and this join also to solder to the wire that runs to the gold sample and then to G of 2N3819. So now i separate both loop ends and sensitivity seems to work fine.
Something strange happends too, when i touch witn my finger the wire that comes fom G of 2N3819, cause sensitivity incres and you can detect my home lamp switch from about 60 to 70 centÃ*meters very easy. So for shure my problem is with antenna.
Do you have any other idea about it?
Di you build your own zahoria and what are your expirencies?
Regards
Nelson
PD: see my sketch id is rigth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
Hi nelson
when L1 is 80mm and L2 is 120mm , so L1 to L2 distance should be 20mm! but i know what is your intention, L2 is 6mm below the L1. true?
regards
mehdi
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Mehdi.
Yes the distance from L1 to L2 is 6 mm.
Also i discover that i join and solder both loop ends of L1 and this join also to solder to the wire that runs to the gold sample and then to G of 2N3819. So now i separate both loop ends and sensitivity seems to work fine.
Something strange happends too, when i touch witn my finger the wire that comes fom G of 2N3819, cause sensitivity incres and you can detect my home lamp switch from about 60 to 70 centÃ*meters very easy. So for shure my problem is with antenna.
Do you have any other idea about it?
Di you build your own zahoria and what are your expirencies?
Regards
Nelson
PD: see my sketch id is rigth
Everything looks normal except the wire around the sample is big,but maybe it works,i think yes,becouse the energy around the gold sample will make it to resonate. The same arrangement you can see inside the head of the Esteban´s Blue PD,in this case the gold sample stay inside the tube.

Name:  head2.jpg
Views: 5113
Size:  35.1 KB
Old 03-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.

Well, today i changed the wire. Now i use 0,51 mm wire for L1 and L2, and also for the gold ring.
I also gave more distance btw L1 and L2. Now is 2 centimeters.
On my test i notice a little more distance to detect my AC wires running thru the walls of my house. But if i touch with my fingers the wire that comes from G of 2N3819, sensitivity increases a lot, that the wires on the wall can be detected at a distance of 1 meter and this doesn´t lose directivity from the antenna. Also i detected some kind of static coming from plants outside of my garden and i don´t know if this is normal.
When i made the test with my old tv set, detection distance is not to much, about 1 meter. This TV uses flayback and the screen is 14" wide.
To know if this is working on gold, what test could i make, cause i suppose that this divise is much more sensitive on gold samples than on AC current?

Here is a poor quality video that shows how my zahori is detecting ac currents from my lamp switch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxK369mn1M

Regards and thanks in advance.

Nelson

Quote:
Everything looks normal except the wire around the sample is big,but maybe it works,i think yes,becouse the energy around the gold sample will make it to resonate. The same arrangement you can see inside the head of the Esteban´s Blue PD,in this case the gold sample stay inside the tube.

Attachment 14725
Old 03-14-2011, 07:24 AM

Hi nelson
i cant help you since i have same problem with my own zahori, but i am trying to solve this problem and when i solve it, i will post here the result.
regards
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Guru

Hi and thanks Mehdi.
I wich that all friends that are testing zahorie, can share real expirencies.
Now tell me if you have the same sound when you pass the detector in front of the lamp switch?
Regards and thanks

Nelson

Quote:
Hi nelson
i cant help you since i have same problem with my own zahori, but i am trying to solve this problem and when i solve it, i will post here the result.
regards
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 01:56 PM

Hi nelson
i can not open the youtube.com because it is bloked in my country, please send me the video to mehdi1m2m@yahoo.com (if it is possible for you)
thanks
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Guru

I already send you the video split in small files
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi nelson
i can not open the youtube.com because it is bloked in my country, please send me the video to mehdi1m2m@yahoo.com (if it is possible for you)
thanks
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 06:11 PM

Hi nelson
i send you two email please see those.
best regards
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
Hi Morgan.

Well, today i changed the wire. Now i use 0,51 mm wire for L1 and L2, and also for the gold ring.
I also gave more distance btw L1 and L2. Now is 2 centimeters.
On my test i notice a little more distance to detect my AC wires running thru the walls of my house. But if i touch with my fingers the wire that comes from G of 2N3819, sensitivity increases a lot, that the wires on the wall can be detected at a distance of 1 meter and this doesn´t lose directivity from the antenna. Also i detected some kind of static coming from plants outside of my garden and i don´t know if this is normal.
When i made the test with my old tv set, detection distance is not to much, about 1 meter. This TV uses flayback and the screen is 14" wide.
To know if this is working on gold, what test could i make, cause i suppose that this divise is much more sensitive on gold samples than on AC current?

Here is a poor quality video that shows how my zahori is detecting ac currents from my lamp switch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxK369mn1M

Regards and thanks in advance.

Nelson
Nice video.
Yes the MINI ZAHORI give this signal,but i change the speaker for Mineoro type BUZZER,so i get diferent sounds.
My Zahori never locate plants,maybe yours is locating some metal under the plants ???

Regards
Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Guru

Ok Morgan and thanks.
So now can you tell me what kind of buzzer should i ues to get sounds like you got on your zahori? or may be i should build an extra circuit that can make diferent sounds?
What about the distance i got from the AC wires? Do you think sensitivity is ok?

In andvance many thanks Morgan and i thrust on your work, so i hope you can help me to get a good device and i know that mini zahori is mini, so after i finish all test and expiriencies with it, for shure i will go for a more sofisticated one, like the one you, Esteban and other people have done.
Best regards and thanks for taking the time to teach.
Nelson

Quote:
Nice video.
Yes the MINI ZAHORI give this signal,but i change the speaker for Mineoro type BUZZER,so i get diferent sounds.
My Zahori never locate plants,maybe yours is locating some metal under the plants ???

Regards
Old 03-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
Ok Morgan and thanks.
So now can you tell me what kind of buzzer should i ues to get sounds like you got on your zahori? or may be i should build an extra circuit that can make diferent sounds?
What about the distance i got from the AC wires? Do you think sensitivity is ok?

In andvance many thanks Morgan and i thrust on your work, so i hope you can help me to get a good device and i know that mini zahori is mini, so after i finish all test and expiriencies with it, for shure i will go for a more sofisticated one, like the one you, Esteban and other people have done.
Best regards and thanks for taking the time to teach.
Nelson
the Buzzer is BESTAR BPT-380X-S

make the connections like you see in picture.
Name:  11070004.JPG
Views: 5217
Size:  226.8 KB
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Guru

Ok Morgan, i will look for it.
Now what about my sensitivity, do you think is ok?
If so i will change the buzzer and do some field test.
What about the volume, i thing is not to high or i should use phones?
Regards
Nelson

Quote:

Attachment 14733
Old 03-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Guru

Morgan, i did replace m,y piezzo for some old hedphones and now i can get a louder sound, and also deferent sounds. Sensitivity goes ups a lot, my tv set turned off, can be detected at 2 meters and my lamp switch at two meters and more sometimes, it depends how i set upr my zahori, so i belive when i can get BPT-380X-S piezzo, detection will opens to a new world for me, very interesting device, thanks.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:

Attachment 14733
Old 03-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Morgan, i did replace m,y piezzo for some old hedphones and now i can get a louder sound, and also deferent sounds. Sensitivity goes ups a lot, my tv set turned off, can be detected at 2 meters and my lamp switch at two meters and more sometimes, it depends how i set upr my zahori, so i belive when i can get BPT-380X-S piezzo, detection will opens to a new world for me, very interesting device, thanks.
Regards
Nelson
Connect a buzzer. There is not any audio generator so you try to hear the frequency of the electric lines who are 50 or 60Hz.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Guru

Ok Geo, i will do that too.
Anyway this mini zahori looks that is doing what people that have made it, said
Thanks and regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Connect a buzzer. There is not any audio generator so you try to hear the frequency of the electric lines who are 50 or 60Hz.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Guru

I was looking the frequency range of BESTAR BPT-380X-S and this has a range from 500 hz to 2900 hz.
My first try was with a small buzzr for 2.9 Khz. So my question is, can i use a hedphone speaker that has a sound range from 14 hz to 20.000 hz?

Thanks
Nelson

Quote:

Attachment 14733
Old 03-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Guru

Default zahori

Quote:
I was looking the frequency range of BESTAR BPT-380X-S and this has a range from 500 hz to 2900 hz.
My first try was with a small buzzr for 2.9 Khz. So my question is, can i use a hedphone speaker that has a sound range from 14 hz to 20.000 hz?

Thanks
Nelson
I think you should stay with the small buzzer,if the results are good.
Now you should try in the field test.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Guru

Ok Morgan, one more question, what should gold sound like?
I ask this cause i have made a few test in my house and on the garden. Zahori, detects for example static charges when i move my finger over a plastic case. Also in some places i detect with a sound that is like a "tac tac tac", then stops.
In conclusión how i can know when is gold, what the sound looks like?
I forgot, how i can make a test bed for gold or silver. I mean, buring a metal, but how deep, how much time should it stay underground?
And finaly, in previus post you said that some people detect gold with zahori at a distance of 20 meters. My question is how big was that gold and how deep
In advance thanks
Nelson

Quote:
I think you should stay with the small buzzer,if the results are good.
Now you should try in the field test.