LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You don't need MD detector in Stalingrad, Minsk, Tsaritsa, Don, Volga, Leningrad, Mamaiev Kurgan..., etc., etc. in all parts you can found millions tons of metal using a shovel in any part you put it...
Hi Esteban, I want you to do me a favour my friend.
Just explain to me what Tsaritsa suppose to mean because you might be of great help for something I have in my mind for a long time.
May be is just a synonymous word and nothing more.
I am waiting your post to see if it is one or another.
Thanks in advance, g-sani
Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Guru

You said Hung,
Humm...No Morgan, that's not the cause.
Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humiditiy generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.

Well Hung, you are giving away treasure explaining reality my friend.
I strongly agree that it is certain times of the day or certain weather conditions that somebody should go out in order to detect from a distance.And I am talking for both dowsing or LRLs(to the ones known today).
No matter what and no matter the LRL the phenomenon is always there applied but whith certain limitations.
I am not willing of saying anything more because this time my post is up for all these that can understand.
Hung said enough and more than me anyway.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humiditiy generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.
Quote:

Hi Hung, you are giving away treasure explaining reality my friend.
I strongly agree that it is certain times of the day or certain weather conditions that somebody should go out in order to detect from a distance.And I am talking for both dowsing or LRLs(to the ones known today).
No matter what and no matter the LRL the phenomenon is always there applied whith certain limitations.
I am not willing of saying anything more because this time my post is up for all these that can understand.
For the rest Hung said enough and more than me anyway.
Hi g-sani,

There is no secret to the daily cycles you are talking about. I have made posts telling the hours many times. hung has historically disagreed about the times I posted, but in this post I hear some times more similar to what I have been saying. I know the times that work where I am from experience and the experience of others who use very sensitive electronic equipment. The fact is the exact hour of the day is not the same in different locations on the earth. You will find they are not the same for South America as they are where you are. And the times in South America are not the same as what has been mapped for North America. This is why hung finds different times than I do. The time cycles you are referring to are caused by natural movement of ionospheric layers as the earth revolves. Radio engineers are aware of these cycles, and adjust their transmitter antennas accordingly so people can receive their signals as the ionospheric layers change.

Any specific times you post are only good for your area or other areas that happen to have the same time cycles.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-19-2010, 12:34 AM
Guru

Default !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
Ok...let me put it this way;

if one citizen refuse to pay taxes, he goes to jail and state takes all his goods.
But...if 200-300 millions refuse to pay taxes this year...than what?
That's my idea; to rise sence to majority and to make global change in one simple move. Impossible...? Maybe not!
Hi

I agree with you,i share the same ideias(about taxes)
Unfortunatly most of the people think diferent from us,they like to be slaves of the modern society...

Lets go again to the BIONIC 01 ,each unit they sold for 10K euro,part of this money go to government as taxes (IVA) .So they believe in LRL´s
Old 01-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

I agree with you,i share the same ideias(about taxes)
Unfortunatly most of the people think diferent from us,they like to be slaves of the modern society...

Lets go again to the BIONIC 01 ,each unit they sold for 10K euro,part of this money go to government as taxes (IVA) .So they believe in LRL´s
Least! I know some governments that beleive in drugs also!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post

SO if the humidity is high it kills off the field.......

But inside a cave behind a waterfall it the humidity is low enough for the FG80 to work?? Can you explain how the humidity inside a water covered cave could that low.

There is humidity and "humidity". In case of hung we are speaking of "humidity" that suit buyers of crappy thigs stupidity.

Not only behind waterfalls, but 100 m deep in the ocean also.
At the same time humidity in desert are too high if "humidity" suit scamer excuse why crappy things is not working.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

I tell youthat if you had found that gold in Portugal, you can't imagine how expensive a recovery operation at sea might be. SERIOUS MONEY to spend on salvaging equip, side scans, etc.
Scamers not only to rob naive buyers of non working crappy LRL, but they finally laughing and mocks to him.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,

There is no secret to the daily cycles you are talking about. I have made posts telling the hours many times. hung has historically disagreed about the times I posted, but in this post I hear some times more similar to what I have been saying. I know the times that work where I am from experience and the experience of others who use very sensitive electronic equipment. The fact is the exact hour of the day is not the same in different locations on the earth. You will find they are not the same for South America as they are where you are. And the times in South America are not the same as what has been mapped for North America. This is why hung finds different times than I do. The time cycles you are referring to are caused by natural movement of ionospheric layers as the earth revolves. Radio engineers are aware of these cycles, and adjust their transmitter antennas accordingly so people can receive their signals as the ionospheric layers change.

Any specific times you post are only good for your area or other areas that happen to have the same time cycles.

Best wishes,
J_P
Sorry J_P I didn't read this post of yours.
I wanted to ask you something.
Do you say there are intervals during daytime that metals stop emiting this sort of energy that gives us the signal for an LRL to work?
Regards, g-sani
Old 01-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Hi Esteban, I want you to do me a favour my friend.
Just explain to me what Tsaritsa suppose to mean because you might be of great help for something I have in my mind for a long time.
May be is just a synonymous word and nothing more.
I am waiting your post to see if it is one or another.
Thanks in advance, g-sani
Tsaritsa river is near Stalingrad (today Volgograd). This was scenario of biggest battle in the story (Stalingrad). The ancient name of Stalingrad (today Volgograd) was Tsaritsin... similar to Tsaritsa. Tsaritsa (Czarina) also refer the wife of the Tsar. This word is derivation of the ancient name for Romans emperor, Caesar. General Chuikov, master defender of Stalingrad, chief of the 62th Soviet Army of Riffles, had a headquarter in the zone of Tsaritsa river.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Tsaritsa river is near Stalingrad (today Volgograd). This was scenario of biggest battle in the story (Stalingrad). The ancient name of Stalingrad (today Volgograd) was Tsaritsin... similar to Tsaritsa. Tsaritsa (Czarina) also refer the wife of the Tsar. This word is derivation of the ancient name for Romans emperor, Caesar. General Chuikov, master defender of Stalingrad, chief of the 62th Soviet Army of Riffles, had a headquarter in the zone of Tsaritsa river.

Ohhhh Great Esteban, now you will learn us story.
Congratulation

Regards
Old 01-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
"Tsaritsa" is also serbian word "carica" and means queen. But "tsar" or serbian "car" is not exactly the same as king or serbian "kralj". Funny because those two words meaning exactly the same, also "carica" and "kraljica" have the very same meaning.
I think "tsar" or "car" are generally slavic (russian,serbian etc..etc..) words for king. Although russian and serbian language differs much, still there are lot of words exaclty the same in both languages.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Guru

Stalingrad , Volgograd

grad is city Stalincity, Volgocity.....

Beograd (Belgrade - serbian capital) = Beo (white) grad (city) = Whitecity!

Washington = to wash "ington" !!! (btw what was "ington" ???)
NewYork = new York (better than OldYork!)
Old 01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Guru

[QUOTE=WesP;105169]
Quote:
Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humidity generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.

SO if the humidity is high it kills off the field.......
Quote:
I dressed my diving suit going floating inside the cave with the FG in hands, it promptly indicated the exact location.Not on the ground, but at the wall, precisely.

But inside a cave behind a waterfall it the humidity is low enough for the FG80 to work?? Can you explain how the humidity inside a water covered cave could that low.
Hey WesP... You are right, electrostatics and humidity don't combine. But ionic activity is non stopping.
In high humidity, with the lack of electrostatics, the device can't work at long range but it will detect gold from a short distance exclusively due to the ionic activity. Of course the bigger the mass, the better.

From outside the cave in sunny days I could get the signal from about 300-400 feet average with the FG80. Inside it, being a high humidity environment and only a few feet from it, I had no trouble in pinpointing it. That's why I succeeded.
If you have read Damasio's explanation in Mineoro's site you know that electrostatics is the transportation mean to the gold ions and the reason it can be detected from large distances.

Best regards.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
You said Hung,

Well Hung, you are giving away treasure explaining reality my friend.
No matter what and no matter the LRL the phenomenon is always there applied but whith certain limitations.
Hung said enough and more than me anyway.
Hey g-sani, the skeptics here are hard headed. You need to keep repeating the same thing until they are able to understand and learn. But you are right. Once is enough.
As WesP never asked me anything I cared to answer his doutbt. I hope he understands it the first time, because I will not repeat myself again.

Regards.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry J_P I didn't read this post of yours.
I wanted to ask you something.
Do you say there are intervals during daytime that metals stop emiting this sort of energy that gives us the signal for an LRL to work?
Regards, g-sani
No. It really depends on what signal you are measuring. Some signals show a large change in strength while others do not. What you will see change during the day is natural noise interference from the sources in the air. It is a problem of signal to noise ratio that is seen on instruments that are trying to measure extremely small signals in the air. The changes in the ionosphere are responsible for allowing the natural noise level to become strong enough to interfere. If you are measuring a signal that fluctuates in strength during the day, then it can become weak enough to be lost in the noise. At least one of the signals that fluctuate are weak early in the morning and become stronger over the first few hours of daylight. But there are no fixed rules because the times change during different months and seasons, as well as with weather and solar activity. The problem is it also depends on the location. No two places are alike. So any times a person tells you are only good for their location, not yours. The best way to find the times for your area is to use a known target and take readings many times during the day. And repeat this over a number of days until you see a pattern. These will also have seasonal changes and change with solar activity and weather. But you should find a pattern if you check a number of days during the same week when the weather is the same. In my area we found the most consistent measurements in the morning when measuring a signal that does not change its strength a large amount.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Ohhhh Great Esteban, now you will learn us story.
Congratulation

Regards
IIWW is very interesting... more for no repeat it anymore!

Regards
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
"Tsaritsa" is also serbian word "carica" and means queen. But "tsar" or serbian "car" is not exactly the same as king or serbian "kralj". Funny because those two words meaning exactly the same, also "carica" and "kraljica" have the very same meaning.
I think "tsar" or "car" are generally slavic (russian,serbian etc..etc..) words for king. Although russian and serbian language differs much, still there are lot of words exaclty the same in both languages.
You're right. Also Bulgaria (like Russia) had his Tsar and Tsarina... the king and queen. One famous:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_III_of_Bulgaria
Old 01-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Guru

Default Bogus LRL devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Scamers not only to rob naive buyers of non working crappy LRL, but they finally laughing and mocks to him.
You forget the time and money spent in searching for treasure with useles LRL devices,i know many people who fall into this trap...
Old 01-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Guru

Default Red Square

Quote:
You're right. Also Bulgaria (like Russia) had his Tsar and Tsarina... the king and queen. One famous:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_III_of_Bulgaria
Very interesting points about WWII,Czars and Czarinas.
I already visit Moscow many times,its amazing all the curch in gold
And the Armory museum in Red Square(tons of gold in jewllery)

Lets return to BIONIC-01 Name:  IM000150.JPG
Views: 1835
Size:  65.7 KB

Name:  IM000977.JPG
Views: 1840
Size:  75.7 KB
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

You forget the time and money spent in searching for treasure with useles LRL devices,i know many people who fall into this trap...
Yes, you are right, but we can hope that those are at least learn some electronics and have a high standard amenities.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 PM

Default hi

for esteban and hung, can you make a video for youtube about your lrl, i know many person will said that not work but i want to see fg80 and other lrl at work for one time please
reguards
Old 01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Guru

Tsaros in Greek means also King, and Tsaritsa you could call the Queen.
There is an old script talking about where the Great Alexander is burried.
They say that this ancient code is kept in the orthodox patriarchate of Moscow.
It is saying something about mountain Tsaritsa.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
No. It really depends on what signal you are measuring. Some signals show a large change in strength while others do not. What you will see change during the day is natural noise interference from the sources in the air. It is a problem of signal to noise ratio that is seen on instruments that are trying to measure extremely small signals in the air. The changes in the ionosphere are responsible for allowing the natural noise level to become strong enough to interfere. If you are measuring a signal that fluctuates in strength during the day, then it can become weak enough to be lost in the noise. At least one of the signals that fluctuate are weak early in the morning and become stronger over the first few hours of daylight. But there are no fixed rules because the times change during different months and seasons, as well as with weather and solar activity. The problem is it also depends on the location. No two places are alike. So any times a person tells you are only good for their location, not yours. The best way to find the times for your area is to use a known target and take readings many times during the day. And repeat this over a number of days until you see a pattern. These will also have seasonal changes and change with solar activity and weather. But you should find a pattern if you check a number of days during the same week when the weather is the same. In my area we found the most consistent measurements in the morning when measuring a signal that does not change its strength a large amount.

Best wishes,
J_P
Dear J_P you are always like talking and explaining scientifically everything and I don't blame you for that.
I have a rule for detecting times myself which from experience I know is right.
It applies for both dowsing and also to the LRLs I used up to now.
(Gold gun, Mineoro, generator-L rods, electroscope and just yesterday RT like pistol)
I will try to explain the code I have when I am going out for distant Treasure Hunting
It has to be daytime whith low humidity and whith no much water on earth.If it rained the previous day and we now have lots of sun drying the soil is one of my best times to go out treasure hunting.Too many dry sunny days is allright but not that good.I always stop 1hour before sunset and usually I start after 9 oclock summer time and after 10.00am during winter.This depends upon temperature rising different hours every day or season.I found out that best time no matter the season is when temperature is close to get its highest value for this certain day.
And finally I always visit a place at least no more than twice choosing on purpose different times and different weather conditions.
I do that even when I am sure that it is something there even from the first time because this adds up to my experience.Digging a target doesn't teach you much as using it to learn more since it is still there in the most real and non imitating conditions.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dear J_P you are always like talking and explaining scientifically everything and I don't blame you for that.
I have a rule for detecting times myself which from experience I know is right.
It applies for both dowsing and also to the LRLs I used up to now.
(Gold gun, Mineoro, generator-L rods, electroscope and just yesterday RT like pistol)
I will try to explain the code I have when I am going out for distant Treasure Hunting
It has to be daytime whith low humidity and whith no much water on earth.If it rained the previous day and we now have lots of sun drying the soil is one of my best times to go out treasure hunting.Too many dry sunny days is allright but not that good.I always stop 1hour before sunset and usually I start after 9 oclock summer time and after 10.00am during winter.This depends upon temperature rising different hours every day or season.I found out that best time no matter the season is when temperature is close to get its highest value for this certain day.
And finally I always visit a place at least no more than twice choosing on purpose different times and different weather conditions.
I do that even when I am sure that it is something there even from the first time because this adds up to my experience.Digging a target doesn't teach you much as using it to learn more since it is still there in the most real and non imitating conditions.
Hi g-sani

I think you are right. If you dig a target, this is only good for one time to prove to other people you can recover the target. But if you don't need to prove anything, you can use the target for testing. The problem is you don't know what the target is that you are testing. Maybe it is only a hot spot on the ground. Morgan has a good target because he buried it himself a long time ago. He knows for sure what his target is.

From what you say, the times sound reasonable and similar to what other people have found. I cannot verify what signals you are detecting because I don't know exactly what signals you are detecting. But I can give you an opinion based on what I have learned about the behaviour of some signals.

You say your signals are found when the air is dry. This suggests that what you are detecting a signal that depends on an electrical differential between the atmospheric charge and the ground to be detected. The hot temperatures can help to improve the insulating property of the air so the charge can he higher.

Wet soil after a rain that is beginning to dry is still very wet below. But much of the surface moisture is gone so there is not so much moisture evaporating into the air as before the surface dried. Theoretically, this should bring a condition where the ground is conductive, but the air has lost a lot of its conductivity from the previous rain. It should result in a better charge difference between the air and the ground after the surface is drying.

We know there is a voltage gradient in the air above the ground that usually varies between 100-300v/meter depending on weather conditions and seasons. In normal conditions, this will become stronger when the air is dry and the soil is conductive. But there are anomalies in this charge gradient. if you have a plant growing, it acts like a grounding rod that moves the ground potential up into the air where the plant is. So you see the voltage in the air more when you move away from the plant. This is also true for some locations in flat ground without tall plants. Some ground is more conductive than other ground. Mineralised ground is more conductive than ground that is not mineralised. The mineralised ground will have an anomaly in the charge to the air above it so you see less voltage above the mineralised area. The reason is because the current leaking to the atmosphere will favour the places in the ground that are more conductive. When there is more current leaking from the ground, the voltage in the air will become less than nearby areas with less current leaking.

In addition to mineralised ground, there are telluric currents flowing through the ground that fluctuate on a daily cycle. These currents often follow conductive ground paths, but not always. The currents move in specific directions because of the magnetic field of the earth, and they change because of the movement of ionosphere layers and atmospheric voltage gradient changes as the earth revolves. These currents can contribute to anomalies that are seen in the charge of the air above.

One theory is that buried metals cause chemical activity in the soil that make it more conductive the same as if it was mineralised. You can measure the greater mineralisation in the soil near rusting iron. But not for all metals. So the theory continues that it is chemical activity that improves the soil conductivity for most buried metals. This also suggests that there is corrosion of these metals, which has also been measured in small amounts.

But the signal you are measuring?
I never measured any signal from a dowsing rod or LRL pistol coming from a target yet. So I don't know what kind of signal it is. I only know claims of molecular frequencies, ions shorting, VLF etc, but no facts to verify.

However, the signals I have measured are influenced by the things you are talking about like time of the day, weather, soil conditions etc. From what you described, it sounds like whatever you measured probably depends on a static charge in the air, as well as good ground conductivity to be seen best. This is only my guess from the things you said.

Here is one thing you could try if you think you have a target that is not too deep. You can dig it without actually removing it. I mean maybe it is possible to pinpoint the target location, then put a long blade into the ground to contact the target. Then move the soil only enough to make a crevice where you can see what the target is. Then you could close the soil without disturbing it other than the incision you made. With some luck, the closed incision would keep the same soil conditions at the target so it will be still good to use for testing after you know what you are detecting.

A second thing you should do soon is to bury some metal things in a place where you can test. It will take some time for chemical action to start creating soil anomalies, but the clock will never start until put something into the ground.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Guru

The only LRL that I trust most is a frequency generator sending signals to both ground and air and this is what I am using when serious treasure hunting is taking place. But this one has an advantage comparing to other similar LRLs in the market.
Before the time to use my rods to go on target I have a received back signal in a simple measuring instrument(normal Voltage meter) telling me if the metal in search is present.If it is so then and only then I use the rods to find the target.
I can even get the distance on the same meter but whith a big tolerance, may be even 25% in a 500m distance.All this again whith just turning one knob in the meter.
Up to know I have never had a ghost target and I mean that I could always pick up the metal that gave me the signal.Also I never had a case of getting gold on the meter and then go there and see that it is another metal instead of gold.
This is an LRL of not known manufacturer.A guy made it for us but it was paid a lot of money which I very well know that it was not for its electronics for sure.But believe me you don't mind if it does its job.
It paid back after short time anyway.
I know that it is too good to be true but it is.
So I am using this first and then I try going there whith my other LRLs practising and most of the times even before confirming the target using my DFX or Deepmax X3.Mind you that wherever I can I always dig the target at the end.