LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-26-2021, 10:02 PM

Good night my friends!
Yes, Alonso still has a percentage in the sales of the long distance detectors manufactured by Mineoro. He had some disagreements with one of the sons of Dam?sio who took over Mineoro, and ended up not coming here at the factory in Garopaba anymore, failing to do the upgrades and repairs on the detectors, and who does this service is the son of Dam?sio's second wife, only the repairs he does, the updates are not done on the detectors for two or three years. Mineoro is also closing the factory here in the city of Taquara, where Dam?sio is a natural and where Mineoro's factory started. Even the two-box detectors and the Dch-85 were made in Taquara city, and the manufacture of these detectors will also be stopped, they will no longer produce, what we still have is a small stock of ready detectors.
I say this because I spent the afternoon with whoever made these detectors, he is my friend, and he has worked at Mineoro for over 35 years.
Mineoro in Taquara is 50 km from my house, and I talked a lot with my friends there today.
A pity because the Mineoro complex in the city of Taquara has tools and machinery to make all these detectors that have become classics in this factory, coil winding machines, iron sheet bending machines, woodworking machines, in short, everything will be practically discarded and thrown in some container as scrap ...
Today I saw many detectors that customers left many years ago for repair and never came back for, and are there, one on top of the others thrown in a room.
I was very sad to see all that.
Mineoro was part of my life, since I was a teenager I had detectors of them, it was with Mineoro detectors that I started to do my treasure hunts, and with them I found many things of farmers and Jesuits throughout all states of Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina.
It was with my findings that I did with Mineoro's detectors, when I started over 45 years ago, that I became known to Garrett, Whites and other factories, so I can't speak ill because with these detectors I built my name and acquired respect in this area of ​​treasure hunts.
The detectors are ugly, unfinished, grotesque, but they work perfectly, I have nothing to complain about, I don't prioritize finishing or beauty, but results, and that's what I had with them.
Today I see a company that has fallen, by Dam?sio's own children, who out of greed did not know how to manage and follow up, nor value the name of the company that old Dam?sio both preserved and maintained.
I met Dam?sio when he was still working in the city of Taquara, I was 14 years old, and that was when I acquired my first Mineoro detector, and he was my friend until his death. Bad or not, think what you want, I have nothing to complain about, a year after buying my first two boxes, I found with him my first Jesuit treasure, it was a 692B two boxes. Sorry for my outburst, but I'm really sad about the news I received today, just as I was sad about the news from the Whites Electronic factory in Oregon, I met great people inside and who are my dear friends today.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:26 PM

Another thing,

Long-distance detectors can give signals on heavily oxidized iron. Depending on the alloy of iron, this chemical change that iron receives over the years buried and covered by particles of ores, it has also modified its conductivity, rising and leaving the negative scale of ferrous metals and occupying the scale for non-ferrous metals.

This can be clearly seen in ID numbered detectors, where a very oxidized and buried iron for many years shows an identification of a non-ferrous metal. I myself found iron very rusty with the FG-80 and FG-90, they were rusty from rust, and I dug 60 inches deep with a JeoHunter that told me it was non-ferrous metal, and it was a tractor piece very old and rusty.

These days a friend marked a target with an AG-90 that I made, and he used a Vanquish 340 and the ID was the same as 18K gold, and it was a very oxidized piece of iron 15 inches deep.

So it is more than proven that directionals can detect some very oxidized iron alloys, since they have been buried for many years.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaucho1961 View Post
Another thing,

Long-distance detectors can give signals on heavily oxidized iron. Depending on the alloy of iron, this chemical change that iron receives over the years buried and covered by particles of ores, it has also modified its conductivity, rising and leaving the negative scale of ferrous metals and occupying the scale for non-ferrous metals.

This can be clearly seen in ID numbered detectors, where a very oxidized and buried iron for many years shows an identification of a non-ferrous metal. I myself found iron very rusty with the FG-80 and FG-90, they were rusty from rust, and I dug 60 inches deep with a JeoHunter that told me it was non-ferrous metal, and it was a tractor piece very old and rusty.

These days a friend marked a target with an AG-90 that I made, and he used a Vanquish 340 and the ID was the same as 18K gold, and it was a very oxidized piece of iron 15 inches deep.

So it is more than proven that directionals can detect some very oxidized iron alloys, since they have been buried for many years.

you confused conductivity of coroded metal or iron with intensity of dielectric field. you wrong.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:35 AM

Old 02-27-2021, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post
you confused conductivity of coroded metal or iron with intensity of dielectric field. you wrong.

That was the term I found to try to be understandable in my idea that I agree with Geo, that almost all LRLs detect steel or some rusty iron alloys, in fact, I gave some examples that occurred to me and some friends in practice, but you and everyone know what i mean. I think that dielectric field would not be what I am referring to, I believe that you are in another way than I tried to explain.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:58 AM
Guru

It is very sad what i read about Mineoro....
Damasio was an inventor like Alonso, but his son it is a simple businessman, he never had a "hot" relation with Mineoro's LRL .
Old 03-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
It is very sad what i read about Mineoro....
Damasio was an inventor like Alonso, but his son it is a simple businessman, he never had a "hot" relation with Mineoro's LRL .
Yes Geo , very sad about Mineoro .,

About find of oxidized iron , Esteban say that need to use any filter for not find ,
also I think that PD, if is with IR Transmitter light ( Mineoro model FG80-FG90)
so it can find any Oxidation , but without IR Tx Led maybe not Find .

I'm not sure, it just might be so .

Does old original PD of Alonso (without use any IR Tx or Rx system ) find any iron ?
Old 03-02-2021, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Yes Geo , very sad about Mineoro .,

About find of oxidized iron , Esteban say that need to use any filter for not find ,
also I think that PD, if is with IR Transmitter light ( Mineoro model FG80-FG90)
so it can find any Oxidation , but without IR Tx Led maybe not Find .

I'm not sure, it just might be so .

Does old original PD of Alonso (without use any IR Tx or Rx system ) find any iron ?
LRL that does not eliminate iron is not LRL but a long-range MD
Old 03-02-2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
I agree with that.
something is happening and it needs some direction in fine metal tuning, to detect precious metals remotely. the signal transmission is separated and isolated into noble metals and ferrous metals. the signal absorption must be in separation to detect only noble metals in order to have a signal in noble metals .. you will not need a large detection range .. maybe 2-6 meters with very clear signals is a very good result .
Old 03-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Guru

I don't agree....
Every signal is detectable and we can't discriminate it at least with the cheap equipment we have

Old 03-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes , You is right with this reports only for bad calibrated LRL , so it will located all metals and also IRON miscellaneous , but correct calibration is full reverse .
You said that know How is this ...
Old 03-04-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Yes , You is right with this reports only for bad calibrated LRL , so it will located all metals and also IRON miscellaneous , but correct calibration is full reverse .
You said that know How is this ...
In my the system I know I how it is but it is totally different from the ones used in LRL like the PD, in mine it has the same principle as the FG 90 80, and without batteries totally passive by polarization
Old 03-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
In my the system I know I how it is but it is totally different from the ones used in LRL like the PD, in mine it has the same principle as the FG 90 80, and without batteries totally passive by polarization
May be I know about Your system , here use coils with many polirisation and connect to hand of user , also will be connect to Mineoro sensor (it is without polirisation - direct connection to Receiver , when is so You use Human energy with Resonant of selected Metal . it looks like Mineor LRL . Here have Batteries for wide band Receiver ,
But your system may also be different .
Old 03-04-2021, 10:27 PM

Quote:
May be I know about Your system , here use coils with many polirisation and connect to hand of user , also will be connect to (mineoro) sensor (it is without polirisation - direct connection to Receiver , when is so You use Human energy with Resonant of selected Metal . it looks like Mineor LRL . Here have Batteries for wide band Receiver ,
But your system may also be different .
This works hum hum? Like, by the fact that I use the functional principle of the ionic camera, mineoro, which generates the polarization of the sample that can be + or - + ,Gold, this is the first step but my system simplifies what an electronic circuit does. So it comes as a gift the calibration that the system offers for the good and strong gold fields
Old 03-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
This works hum hum? Like, by the fact that I use the functional principle of the ionic camera, mineoro, which generates the polarization of the sample that can be + or - + ,Gold, this is the first step but my system simplifies what an electronic circuit does. So it comes as a gift the calibration that the system offers for the good and strong gold fields
Before I say to You , I know this system and parts , This method is only for İonic/Electrostatic receiver .
Yes I know that works this system , Also my Mineoro sensor have this option for receiver , can receive + or - Signal , but I
use only one from this .

Location of very big Object with your Mineoro , is from What Km ?
I think that this is Max. 500m or 1Km .
Old 03-05-2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Before I say to You , I know this system and parts , This method is only for İonic/Electrostatic receiver .
Yes I know that works this system , Also my Mineoro sensor have this option for receiver , can receive + or - Signal , but I
use only one from this .

Location of very big Object with your Mineoro , is from What Km ?
I think that this is Max. 500m or 1Km .
The distance in my system is reduced according to the calibration, for strong fields it greatly reduces the distance at most it will take 50 meters but with a very high hit rate for gold. With calibration for weak fields it increases to more than 100 meters. marking the field-generating quartz. Calibration x equal distance x for gold with hit and miss percentages.

All of this is more or less since it depends on the size of the object, the time it is buried and climatic factors and much more is just a basis.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
The distance in my system is reduced according to the calibration, for strong fields it greatly reduces the distance at most it will take 50 meters but with a very high hit rate for gold. With calibration for weak fields it increases to more than 100 meters. marking the field-generating quartz. Calibration x equal distance x for gold with hit and miss percentages.

All of this is more or less since it depends on the size of the object, the time it is buried and climatic factors and much more is just a basis.
Can you get a signal right over the target?
My Mineoro will not receive a signal if it approaches the depth diameter of the target, so is the original Mineoro.
Also not work in Cool wheather days , only in hot days .

Can You post one outside view Photo from Your device ?
Old 03-06-2021, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Can you get a signal right over the target?
My Mineoro will not receive a signal if it approaches the depth diameter of the target, so is the original Mineoro.
Also not work in Cool wheather days , only in hot days .

Can You post one outside view Photo from Your device ?
the phenomenon can also be detected through the ionic wind and calibrated with super perfection, all this by the inertia without a sound signal as soon as my system works on the antenna. It hides behind the classic dowsing. I believe that only Damazio mastered this method. (But nobody believed him)
Old 03-06-2021, 11:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
the phenomenon can also be detected through the ionic wind and calibrated with super perfection, all this by the inertia without a sound signal as soon as my system works on the antenna. It hides behind the classic dowsing. I believe that only Damazio mastered this method. (But nobody believed him)
If I understand right that Damasio use Dowsing Rod for localization point and deep measuring (meter) when is over buried , also I use this method when use my Mineoro , but when I use Alonso PD then not need dowsing for full location of point , here Rod need olny for measuring of deep meter , not for location .

Douglass , does You have any outside Photo from your Locator LRL for post here , because You say that is different type locator . ??
Old 03-06-2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
If I understand right that Damasio use Dowsing Rod for localization point and deep measuring (meter) when is over buried , also I use this method when use my Mineoro , but when I use Alonso PD then not need dowsing for full location of point , here Rod need olny for measuring of deep meter , not for location .

Douglass , does You have any outside Photo from your Locator LRL for post here , because You say that is different type locator . ??
One thing is worth mentioning. Damasio built and uses an ionic Lrod. He's a master at it. When I went to the beach with him when I was there, the ionic fields were terribly low. My PDC seemed useless. With his ionic stick, he detected an object that kept walking until he passed over it and told me. 'On here. try the PDC around here, 'he said, showing me an exact location. I pointed the PDC on it at 10 cm and it blew! Making a confirmation.

The procedure is always the same. He only decides to go to the beach when, in the factory's test field, he tries on his antenna and discovers that there is a lot of ionic field activity, worth, to go out.

Someone said that on the forum, and that's what I have been talking about reading the fields and their good and bad times of propagation. Hum Hum you have several methods in the search for metals congratulations I have only one. My system, as I said, is very simplified, I can't post more pictures without revealing what it looks like. In the photo of the topic I posted to see how small the 2 sets on the Antenna are.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:18 PM

Good evening everyone,
Recently a friend with a FG-90 lost a great treasure on an old farm.
He used a two-box 08MI and had a mark, a sign, took his FG-90 and almost rubbed that detector across the floor but had no sign.
As he had already dug several holes that day, finding a lot of iron waste, he decided not to dig this sign that he had with his 08MI. As this was the last place on the farm he researched, he spent the rest of the time trying in every way to detect something from that target with the FG-90, but it was a waste of time, the FG-90 gave no sign.
Two days later, the owner of the farm that was with him went to my friend's house, and invited him to go back to his farm, the farmer showed that someone opened a hole and found a clay pot that was broken inside that one. hole.
My friend was very sad and indignant about that situation, and the angry farmer with my friend because this farmer is an old schoolmate, and the two have a friendship of more than 50 years.
That is why I prefer to have a long-distance detector that marks any imperfections that I have on the ground, because that way I know that I will not lose anything historical or anything of commercial value.
When I made my detector, I already thought about it, building something that would detect soil imperfections over a long distance, and that had a very sharp sensitivity, to detect signs of small pieces of metal.
I spent a lot of work and spent a lot of money traveling with my Mineoro detectors, always depending on the weather, atmospheric pressure, time of day, among other impediments to use.
I wanted something that was functional and practical, and could be used at any time of the day and even at night.
And today I have the AG-90, which I developed and which works with two super directional antennas, and which has given me a lot of pleasure and satisfaction.
Where are you from Douglas?
What state and city in Brazil do you live in?
Old 03-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
''When I went to the beach with him when I was there, the ionic fields were terribly low.
My PDC seemed useless.''
Yes , in test also my Mineoro not work near sea in beach , about my PD , I not test it and not know , but I believe that will work , because is
this is Electro Magnetic detector not Ionic/Electrostatik ..

''Someone said that on the forum, and that's what I have been talking about reading the fields and their good and bad times of propagation.'
Yes right need good wheather coundition for Find Buried , but these condition valid only for
Ionic receivers .

''My system, as I said, is very simplified,''
What parts have Your Dowsing Rod system ?
I think that is so : One Rod using for Antenna , classifier , PCB electronic with parts and
Beeper (all this is inside of handhold ) .

'' I can't post more pictures without revealing what it looks like. In the photo of the topic I posted to see how small the 2 sets on the Antenna are ''
You Why said MORE , before did You post any photos ? Where is this Link or topic
please show me about small the 2 sets on the Antenna , I can't find it .
Old 03-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Guru

Yes one photo was in this link :

https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...light=douglass
Old 03-07-2021, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaucho1961 View Post
Good evening everyone,
Recently a friend with a FG-90 lost a great treasure on an old farm.
He used a two-box 08MI and had a mark, a sign, took his FG-90 and almost rubbed that detector across the floor but had no sign.
As he had already dug several holes that day, finding a lot of iron waste, he decided not to dig this sign that he had with his 08MI. As this was the last place on the farm he researched, he spent the rest of the time trying in every way to detect something from that target with the FG-90, but it was a waste of time, the FG-90 gave no sign.
Two days later, the owner of the farm that was with him went to my friend's house, and invited him to go back to his farm, the farmer showed that someone opened a hole and found a clay pot that was broken inside that one. hole.
My friend was very sad and indignant about that situation, and the angry farmer with my friend because this farmer is an old schoolmate, and the two have a friendship of more than 50 years.
That is why I prefer to have a long-distance detector that marks any imperfections that I have on the ground, because that way I know that I will not lose anything historical or anything of commercial value.
When I made my detector, I already thought about it, building something that would detect soil imperfections over a long distance, and that had a very sharp sensitivity, to detect signs of small pieces of metal.
I spent a lot of work and spent a lot of money traveling with my Mineoro detectors, always depending on the weather, atmospheric pressure, time of day, among other impediments to use.
I wanted something that was functional and practical, and could be used at any time of the day and even at night.
And today I have the AG-90, which I developed and which works with two super directional antennas, and which has given me a lot of pleasure and satisfaction.
Where are you from Douglas?
What state and city in Brazil do you live in?
Sao Paulo. (Center)
Old 03-07-2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
This is the set that does all the work I am in urban areas. But there is no electrical interference to this method, it rains a lot here, but I will return, in a signal a month ago, marked with the antenna, and I will show, together simple sensor posted by Morgan marking and consuming the gold field.