LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-11-2021, 06:42 AM

VLF or PI detectors Frequency in the HZ or KHZ band, does a high frequency FM, VHF, UHF or GHZ transmitter affect these electrons?
Old 12-11-2021, 06:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
VLF or PI detectors Frequency in the HZ or KHZ band, does a high frequency FM, VHF, UHF or GHZ transmitter affect these electrons?
All energy effects the electrons which are migrating in ions of metals that are buried in the ground. This includes vlf, lf, mf and hf as well as radar frequency. Even light frequency can alter the flow of electrons in the ground ions (light frequencies that are in the range of heat frequencies).
The lesson to learn is to use your sensitive detector of electron flow, and use a minimal amount of stimulation energy. Then you will not deplete the increase of electron flow in the location of the buried metal.

A very well designed detector can find a buried metal without a stimulator. But if a stimulator is used, it will cause a temporary increase in electron flow from the buried metal, so this will allow a poorly designed detector to also be able to detect the location of the buried metal.

If a stimulator is used, then it should be limited to a low power level so it does not cause all of the ions that are in the location of the buried metal to become neutralized. If you send a stimulator signal that is too strong, then you will neutralize all the buried ions, and make the target metal invisible to your detector. The neutralized ions in the ground will look the same as the neighbouring ground which has no buried metal that your detector can find.

The good news is you will see the buried metal has recovered from the over-saturation of injected energy within a few days.
Yes, an over-stimulated buried metal site can recover, and then send out electrons that signal its location....

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-11-2021, 07:24 AM
Guru

Strange how LRL folks don't seem to have much to say about real science...
Even when there's a chance that LRLs could work... I musta skeert away awlla the LRL'rs...
Old 12-11-2021, 09:32 AM

Are these electrons positive or negative?
Old 12-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
Are these electrons positive or negative?
Electrons are generally considered to be negative. But don't let that discourage you. Many people were negative about the concept of a round world when flat was the common belief of the best scientists of that time.

So if you find some positive electrons, then be the first to report it here in the LRL forum, and we will remember that you deserve the nobel prize for this discovery.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:19 AM

In many articles I read in this form, I saw information that it was positive, this is the opposite of what you said. I would like to benefit from your experience in this regard. I have a Tesla type system.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
All energy effects the electrons which are migrating in ions of metals that are buried in the ground. This includes vlf, lf, mf and hf as well as radar frequency. Even light frequency can alter the flow of electrons in the ground ions (light frequencies that are in the range of heat frequencies).
The lesson to learn is to use your sensitive detector of electron flow, and use a minimal amount of stimulation energy. Then you will not deplete the increase of electron flow in the location of the buried metal.

A very well designed detector can find a buried metal without a stimulator. But if a stimulator is used, it will cause a temporary increase in electron flow from the buried metal, so this will allow a poorly designed detector to also be able to detect the location of the buried metal.

If a stimulator is used, then it should be limited to a low power level so it does not cause all of the ions that are in the location of the buried metal to become neutralized. If you send a stimulator signal that is too strong, then you will neutralize all the buried ions, and make the target metal invisible to your detector. The neutralized ions in the ground will look the same as the neighbouring ground which has no buried metal that your detector can find.

The good news is you will see the buried metal has recovered from the over-saturation of injected energy within a few days.
Yes, an over-stimulated buried metal site can recover, and then send out electrons that signal its location....

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P
Happy see you after long time .. about stimulator ?.Alnso pd using stong TX ?!!!!!!
When it power on .. how catch ions ???
Best regards .
Old 12-11-2021, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87
I do not have access to the secret forum that has a lot of information from esteban etc, but with the tests and some personal expenses I came to the conclusion that it does not take much to detect the phenomenon of the noble metal from a few meters away ... I think you need a sensitive receiver in combination with the sound generator, a BFO absorption system, and a beacon RF circuit and with the right combination can detect the phenomenon ..
Geo:

The secret is a good design, a carefully construction, a fine tunning and of course a strong phenomenon. Without phenomenon it is difficult to do a lrl to work!!!

Geo is correct.
The signal is not a line. It is the electrons flowing from the earth to the ionosphere. The amount of current flowing from the ground to the ionosphere is minuscule at any point on the surface of the earth. However. when there is buried metal that has ions migrating in the ground where it is located, then we see a larger migration of electrons moving upwards toward the ionosphere. The amount of increased electron flow is minuscule, so it is hard to detect. This means we need a very sensitive detector to detect the difference.
(what we are trying to do is use a detector that is so sensitive that it can detect the difference in a location that has double the amount of ions moving into the atmosphere as there are in the adjacent locations). This is a VERY sensitive detector...!
A magnetic wave detector seems to be the best choice of detector, because it is immune from the electrical interference that plagues the skies. However, the increased flow of electrons from the metal site can be stopped if any high energy is injected into it. What I mean by this is... if you were to scan the location of the buried treasure with a metal detector, the strength of the VLF or PI signal would neutralize any ions in the ground and stop the flow of electrons into the atmosphere. This means the target site would be made neutral, or the same as the surrounding ground, so you could no longer detect it.
The moral is: When you build your treasure detector, be careful to not make your simulator coil too strong...!

Thats the truth. Take it or leave it.

Best wishes,
J_P
hello j play!
I have read many of your posts when I look at posts. Your positions on each topic were very carefully written and understood with a lot of intelligence and understanding. Geo knows a lot of things and I have learned a lot from Geo I do not dispute it..the issue with the distance detectors that we have more or less something that works..but we are never happy..sometimes they do not work well other times they are affected by other signals ..but he is sure that there is always a solution and something that can be made to work very well .
Old 12-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87
I do not have access to the secret forum that has a lot of information from esteban etc, but with the tests and some personal expenses I came to the conclusion that it does not take much to detect the phenomenon of the noble metal from a few meters away ... I think you need a sensitive receiver in combination with the sound generator, a BFO absorption system, and a beacon RF circuit and with the right combination can detect the phenomenon ..
Geo:

The secret is a good design, a carefully construction, a fine tunning and of course a strong phenomenon. Without phenomenon it is difficult to do a lrl to work!!!

Geo is correct.
The signal is not a line. It is the electrons flowing from the earth to the ionosphere. The amount of current flowing from the ground to the ionosphere is minuscule at any point on the surface of the earth. However. when there is buried metal that has ions migrating in the ground where it is located, then we see a larger migration of electrons moving upwards toward the ionosphere. The amount of increased electron flow is minuscule, so it is hard to detect. This means we need a very sensitive detector to detect the difference.
(what we are trying to do is use a detector that is so sensitive that it can detect the difference in a location that has double the amount of ions moving into the atmosphere as there are in the adjacent locations). This is a VERY sensitive detector...!
A magnetic wave detector seems to be the best choice of detector, because it is immune from the electrical interference that plagues the skies. However, the increased flow of electrons from the metal site can be stopped if any high energy is injected into it. What I mean by this is... if you were to scan the location of the buried treasure with a metal detector, the strength of the VLF or PI signal would neutralize any ions in the ground and stop the flow of electrons into the atmosphere. This means the target site would be made neutral, or the same as the surrounding ground, so you could no longer detect it.
The moral is: When you build your treasure detector, be careful to not make your simulator coil too strong...!

Thats the truth. Take it or leave it.

Best wishes,
J_P

Thank you for your explanation, I built a very sensitive magnetic receiver, on what frequency I must calibrate it to detect buried metals dear friend ?
Old 12-12-2021, 07:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Thank you for your explanation, I built a very sensitive magnetic receiver, on what frequency I must calibrate it to detect buried metals dear friend ?
What exactly does your magnetic receiver receive?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

Hi J_P
Happy see you after long time .. about stimulator ?.Alnso pd using stong TX ?!!!!!!
Best regards .
Hi Aft,
Happy to see you are still looking for answers to LRL secrets.

The Alonso pistol does not catch ions.
If you examine closely the circuitry of the Mineoro designs, you will see they are capable of transmitting radio waves and receiving radio waves. They have no apparatus which is capable of collecting ions.

This means they can only detect variations in radio waves that are received by the RX coil. Any talk which says ions are collected is false talk.
The Mineoro people have told us that gold ions rise from the ground to 7.21 feet above the ground (see animation below).

This is false information, the same as the idea that collecting gold ions is a false idea.

The Mineoro detectors are often thrown into the ocean or into trash barrels by people who decided they are not working to find treasures.

There are ions of gold which move through the soil. This is a fact that was proven by Australian scientists, and was later developed into an industry that located gold deposits in the ground as well as other metals like copper, lead, antimony, platinum, cobalt and many others. However, when these metal ions move upward to the surface of the earth, the metal ions in the ground become neutralized and bound to other ions so they are no longer an ion when they reach the surface of the ground.

These are proven facts. However, the LRL companies do not use proven facts to explain how their detectors work.
They rely on stories that have no proof. So you may take your chances to wonder if a manufactured LRL will work.

My advice for people who want to buy an LRL is this:

Go to a large field, about 1 hector or maybe 2 acres size.
1. Bury a gold sample in this field where only you know where the gold is buried.
2. Then bury an aluminum sample somewhere else in the same field where only you know.
3. Then bury a copper sample somewhere else in the same field where only you know.
4. Be careful not to leave footprints where you bury the metals. And also, make false footprints in locations where there is nothing buried.

Then ask the seller of the LRL to come to your field location and the find the gold, find the aluminum, and find the copper with his LRL.
When the seller is done with his demonstration of recovering the metals that you buried, then you can decide if you want to pay the money to buy his locator.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 08:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
What exactly does your magnetic receiver receive?

Best wishes,
J_P
it is a ( VLF - LF ) radio receiver with same loop antenna as mineoro
Old 12-12-2021, 08:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
it is a ( VLF - LF ) radio receiver with same loop antenna as mineoro
What exactly does this VLF - LF radio receiver with same loop antenna as Mineoro receive?
Most Mineoro detectors receive electronic noise. Is that what you also receive?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 08:26 AM
Guru

electromagnetic waves
Old 12-12-2021, 08:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
What exactly does this VLF - LF radio receiver with same loop antenna as Mineoro receive?
Most Mineoro detectors receive electronic noise. Is that what you also receive?

Best wishes,
J_P
yes, I can all detected them with different calibrations, each magnetic source has its own frequency
Old 12-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Guru

?????? khz ?
Old 12-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes, I can all detected them with different calibrations, each magnetic source has its own frequency
Really? you can detect all of the metals with different frequency calibrations?
This is great news. Can you tell me the frequency for rhodium? (just wondering).

(Actually I need a few kilograms of rhodium for a retirement project that I am working on)...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 08:52 AM
Guru

I didn't talk about natural electromagnetic sources ou of buried metals , but of electronic devices
Old 12-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
I didn't talk about natural electromagnetic sources ou of buried metals , but of electronic devices
What electronic device do you want to know the frequency of?
The human eye detects frequencies from 430 trillion hertz, seen as red, to 750 trillion hertz, seen as violet. But the eye is not a buried metal, or a manufactured electronic device. So we may look at some manufactured electronic devices which have lower frequencies like toasters, which operate in the frequency range of 30 thz. But even that is too high to detect metals from long range. So perhaps we should look at modern radio transmitters.

They generally transmit between some gigahertz to less than 1 Hz, depending on the application. Most geophysicists look for vlf or ulf frequencies to determine contents under the ground. This means they build their machines to transmit or receive frequencies between 2 hz and 100 khz to detect things in the ground. But remember... their machines are not related to buried treasure, they are only machines that transmit and receive on these frequencies. Any coincidence of finding treasure or gold deposits is simply a coincidence, and has noting to do with the design of their equipment.

This is because we are talking about electronic devices, not about buried metals.
After all, who would want to use an electronic device to find buried metal?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Guru

the question is simple, on what frequency of reception is calibrated mineoro loop or any LRLs to detect buried metals :froncer les sourcils:
Old 12-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
the question is simple, on what frequency of reception is calibrated mineoro loop or any LRLs to detect buried metals :froncer les sourcils:
The answer is also simple. The Mineoro and any other LRL is not calibrated at any frequency. The frequencies that are most often measured fall between 3 khz and 180 khz.

But there are exceptions as in the case of the Geo locators and the franco from italy locator, and a few others which operate at higher frequencies. I know that most of these locators are not calibrated at all, but if you want to know for certain, then you may want to contact franco and geo and maybe others who have actually calibrated their machines.

So we see that even a simple question may have a complicated answer...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 09:27 AM
Guru

Thank you dear friend
Old 12-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you dear friend
Tu es un homme vraiment honorable
(yer okay)

Best wishes.
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Guru

Merci , I will try to vary the reception frequency in the vestige places maybe I will have a signal
Old 12-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Guru

[QUOTE=J_Player;161253]Hi Aft,
Happy to see you are still looking for answers to LRL secrets.

The Alonso pistol does not catch ions.
If you examine closely the circuitry of the Mineoro designs, you will see they are capable of transmitting radio waves and receiving radio waves. They have no apparatus which is capable of collecting ions. ................

Hi J_P
Yes ..also some times when I am good begin study about LRL . am retired 5 years ago . most times I am study about HF and VHF TRX , RX , TX circuits now
My opinion if know real theory about long buried golds ? then we can design Own LRL ?
No need other commercial devices ..
My target is this .
Best regards .