LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-30-2007, 12:11 AM
Guru

Default Were the readers of the remote sensing forum were lied to again?

Here is what hung posted, directed to all the readers of the remote sensing forum, except not me. What I am posting below is directed to the same readers. hung can ignore it if he wishes, or can answer if he wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
All the spanking on my examiner evidences were not enough?
...Then, I reconsidered that in attention of the other general readers who are normal and don't deserve your misinformatios and deviations.

So, take note: The answers are directed towards those readers...

1- ...This individual not owning an Examiner clearly (and insanely) tries to 'insinuate' there's no diode soldered to the pot... ...I was challenged to post a picture. I won't do this of course. I respect the proprietary circuit secret of the manufacturer, unlike this individual who enjoys hacking detectors in desperation of his own incompetence.

2 - I said the scientific comunity uses AIAS as basis for their research.
This is asolutely true, although I misexpressed myself a little. I wanted to state the scientific comunity watches regularly the developments in AIAS and matches its own. ...

3 - The third question relates to his total ignorance in RF fundamentals. It was all twisted as a clear ignorance of what transmission lines is. 'Shoot' a siginal line? Oh my God.. May I recomend to this individual chapter 1 of the ARRL book for a basic understanding of RF transmission process?

What I said is that the Examiner sends out a signal and aligns with the responsive one. This creates a signal line, in the same manner a frequency broadcast is received by any ordinary receiver tuned to that frequency. ...
Now wait a minute... hung has just posted some more false information!

Look at #1 - Here is hung's original statement of how he measured inside his Ranger Tell:
From page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...618&#post63618
Quote:
"The way I was measuring the variances, was opening the examiner box and placing the positive probe in the lead of the diode which is connected to the pot".
And now hung says I clearly (and insanely) try to insinuate theres no diode soldered to the pot. Am I insane? I did not insinuate there is no diode soldered to a pot. I stated a fact, no insinuation:
From page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...3725#post63725
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
I do not see any photos of his measurements that he claims he made inside the circuit board area, at "the diode which is connected to the pot". In fact there is no place the diode is connected to a pot inside the Ranger Tell, as Carl's internal photos show. The diode is connected between an enameled coil and a variable capacitor. (Did hung really open up a Ranger Tell)?
Hung says he won't show a picture of the diode connected to a pot. He lists the reason that he respects the proprietary circuit secret of the manufacturer, while his previous reason was about the calculator falling and making it hard to take photos! Hahahahaaa... There is no secret! We all have seen the photos of the inside of the Ranger Tell diode model as well as the schematic for it. We all know there is no pot soldered to the diode. Is the real reason why hung won't show photos because he knows he will show a photo that proves he never measured from a place where the diode connects to a pot? Is it possible hung refuses to show a photo because he knows he would have to show a photo that proves he sent out false information? Would hung's photo inside the Ranger Tell prove he never opened the Ranger Tell?

Look at #2 where hung says: "I said the scientific comunity uses AIAS as basis for their research."
Nice try at fooling us hung, But that's not what you said. What you said is still here for all to see from this page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...3185#post63185
Quote:
If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research.
But now hung tries to erase his false information by saying "I misexpressed myself a little"? Now his new changed statement is only the last half of his original statement that has been edited? "the scientific comunity watches regularly the developments in AIAS and matches its own". I can agree that some of the scientific community probably does watch AIAS regularly, but not ALL. From asking the people I know in the scientific community, I concluded less than 10% of them ever heard of AIAS. But they seem to know Myron Evans. The scientists I know laughed when they heard Myron Evans in charge.

Look at #3 where hung tries to say I'm ignorant of RF fundamentals.
Hung claims he said "What I said is that the Examiner sends out a signal and aligns with the responsive one". But this as a lie! Here is what hung said in his original post at this page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...1226#post41226 "This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned". Hung goes on to say I am ignorant of RF fundamentals when I quote his words? Does anyone in this forum except hung believe Radio transmitters "shoot signal lines"? Now hung is trying to assign his ignorance to me because I quoted him?

Hung then goes on to explain that the Examiner sends out a signal... but wait, the Ranger Tell has no broadcasting equipment in it! In fact the Examiner has no working circuits in it. Look at the circuit diagram and the photos below and see if you can find a transmitter or receiver, or any circuit that is capable of doing anything. (also look for where the diode is connected to a pot).
Does it look like hung has been feeding us more false information?
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Guru

Default Hung what is going on with this.

Hung can you tell us what is going on?????????????.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:21 AM

Must be that he own quite different version of device???

Whatever version it must be, all the versions are absolute nonsence - bogus devices. Not only this, look any other LRL schematics! What you can see there? Nonsenced wired up components and wires!?
On the other side, if you take a closer look at some real device, let's say some 2 box, let's say Fisher Gemini or White's TM808 (direct answer to Max) you can see real schematic,device....already proven as workable. Yes Max, there is a way to achieve some "distances" more than with conventional md's. Already done by Fisher and White's. So much from these principles. Can you gain more? I dont think so! At least not significant improvements.
OK, let me give you some clues here:
if you want to experiment further here, on this subject; you should take some 2 box design (simple one for a start) and try to dig out how to improve it.
Conditionaly named "lrl" can be achieved only using 2 box principles. Man can gain few inches more (or maybe even more) using those.
But drawbacks are already known; no way to discriminate detected metals.
That can be real stuff.
But.....telescopic antenas,"ionic chambers", "ir",calculators,bulky wires!?? No way man! Those are usually mixed up in most strangest "devices" by persons, not educated at all, like few members we have here.
Funny and sad!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
Must be that he own quite different version of device???

Whatever version it must be, all the versions are absolute nonsence - bogus devices. Not only this, look any other LRL schematics! What you can see there? Nonsenced wired up components and wires!?
On the other side, if you take a closer look at some real device, let's say some 2 box, let's say Fisher Gemini or White's TM808 (direct answer to Max) you can see real schematic,device....already proven as workable. Yes Max, there is a way to achieve some "distances" more than with conventional md's. Already done by Fisher and White's. So much from these principles. Can you gain more? I dont think so! At least not significant improvements.
OK, let me give you some clues here:
if you want to experiment further here, on this subject; you should take some 2 box design (simple one for a start) and try to dig out how to improve it.
Conditionaly named "lrl" can be achieved only using 2 box principles. Man can gain few inches more (or maybe even more) using those.
But drawbacks are already known; no way to discriminate detected metals.
That can be real stuff.
But.....telescopic antenas,"ionic chambers", "ir",calculators,bulky wires!?? No way man! Those are usually mixed up in most strangest "devices" by persons, not educated at all, like few members we have here.
Funny and sad!
Hi,
yes is what I think too about device improvements.

It's clear that there are a lot of bogus claimed working LRL pistols... and we have above a clear example of that... maybe the idea of such "manifacturer" is let users think that there's some principle behind the nonsense like putting some coils and caps here an there to let people suppose there's some kind of tuning... and actually there could be... but are totally meaningless things the same as putting turns of telephone wire all around head.

I think 2boxes are ancestors of some "small range" stuff out there (I was thinking the same also before)... few improvement on existing technology...that's what I think.

Other stuff are just wallet mining operations like quadro things... and all the bogus affairs of MFD (or MFID) ... or electrostatic zahoris... or ferrite goldgun's... ion clouds...etc etc all magic of crystals !

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Guru

The posted picture comes from an early (maybe the first) Examiner model.

I was told that early last year RT launched an all diode Examiner model.

This is the one I presently own.

Simple question. Simple answer.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
It's clear that there are a lot of bogus claimed working LRL pistols... and we have above a clear example of that... maybe the idea of such "manifacturer" is let users think that there's some principle behind the nonsense like putting some coils and caps here an there to let people suppose there's some kind of tuning... and actually there could be... but are totally meaningless things the same as putting turns of telephone wire all around head.

I think 2boxes are ancestors of some "small range" stuff out there (I was thinking the same also before)... few improvement on existing technology...that's what I think.

Other stuff are just wallet mining operations like quadro things... and all the bogus affairs of MFD (or MFID) ... or electrostatic zahoris... or ferrite goldgun's... ion clouds...etc etc all magic of crystals !

Kind regards,
Max
Max,

The Examiner is clearly a radionic device.

Now if you don't believe in radionics, dowsing, zahoris, UFOs, etc. it's another thing and you have all the right to do it and it's your prvillege too.

My voltage variances testings are all there for everybody to see. For what the examiner is supposed to do, the AC variations for instance only showed what it to be expected from the device's concept. If people think I faked the test, hooked the probe to myself, my dog or to a refrigerator, I don't care..
I just think I did a good service for the general reader who will get the same results if they can replicate the test.

Among the other skeptics I consider yourself as the one with the least blocked mind of all. Possibly for your gathered knowledge and not so 'cocky' personality. Please, if you can't move on, keep it at least like that.

Happy new year.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The Examiner is clearly a radionic device.
Radionics is associated with alternative medicine, whereas the Examiner is basically a dowsing device. The only possible link between radionics and the Examiner is that they're both based on psuedoscience, and the dubious idea of subtle energy transmission between a living being and the environment.

Quote:
Now if you don't believe in radionics, dowsing, zahoris, UFOs, etc. it's another thing and you have all the right to do it and it's your prvillege too.

Quote:
My voltage variances testings are all there for everybody to see. For what the examiner is supposed to do, the AC variations for instance only showed what it to be expected from the device's concept. If people think I faked the test, hooked the probe to myself, my dog or to a refrigerator, I don't care..
I just think I did a good service for the general reader who will get the same results if they can replicate the test.
Your "analysis" doesn't even agree with the general (misconceived) ideas behind radionics. Although, as I stated earlier, this is actually a form of dowsing.

Quote:
Among the other skeptics I consider yourself as the one with the least blocked mind of all. Possibly for your gathered knowledge and not so 'cocky' personality. Please, if you can't move on, keep it at least like that.
I think you will find that Max is as skeptical as the rest of us.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:45 PM

I have a theory regarding the "diode" connected to the potentiometer.

I believe that Hung mistook the variable capacitor for a potentiometer. It is very easy for someone with limited knowledge of electronic components to make that mistake.

If Hung could post a picture of ONLY that part of the circuit which he believes is the potentiometer, perhaps we could be of assistance to him.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoin View Post
I believe that Hung mistook the variable capacitor for a potentiometer. It is very easy for someone with limited knowledge of electronic components to make that mistake.
What, another joker here?
Err..My limted knowledge of electronics made me built lots of devices to this date. Wow, it was just a mirage!?

I think this subject is going towards the realms of insanity, as people don't believe there's indeed a model different from the picture shown which a diode is directly soldered to the pot.
If you don't believe, sorry. Maybe you can ask this to RT directly if you think this is a lie.
This case is closed for me. I will not post regarding this subject anymore.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
This case is closed for me. I will not post regarding this subject anymore.
Good.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:55 PM

"...My voltage variances testings are all there for everybody to see...."

Now, this is exceptionally huge B.S. !!!

Only totally non educated person will claim "miracles" when realize that "skin" charge exist for real..!
Every possibe material,item,thing,surface has preference called static charge.
Am i first here to post this???
If you put probes across two different potentials, you will measure some microvolts,millivots etc...
Especially if you use high impendanced inputs instrument, like it was in your case...
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!
Is that what should be yor main argument!? Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!!
Why dont you perform same measurement with some analogue multimeter?
Unimeter with VU scale, fer instance? Ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!

Non educated, simple minded man will always stay the same. No help!
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha..!!!!!

Use one potato or one apple. Stick probes in and measure!!!! You will get milivolts enough to locate coin at 2 miles distance!!!
I had enough form this subject too. Bye!
Old 12-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Guru

Hi,
I have to agree with roberts...
but Robert you forget the big solar calculator there!
we already discussed it somewhere... about measures on RT... that thing is there and has some current flowing in and a bit of electrical fields at lcd display... then driving circuits are clocked and all this BS become greater and greater like it has some yeast inside cause maybe of coupling of tuned circuit with solar calculator clock lines... ????? but maybe it is tuned at frequency of gold...

For me the RT's thing can be used like a flask with more advantages for the user... and no currents or voltages at all ! But one must first close all holes... and change the pot with a cork!

Best regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 12-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... and change the pot with a cork!

I can think of better place to put the cork!
It's related to something beginning with "h".

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 12-30-2007 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Used uppercase "H" instead of lowercase. ;-)
Old 12-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Err..My limted knowledge of electronics made me built lots of devices to this date. Wow, it was just a mirage!?

I think this subject is going towards the realms of insanity, as people don't believe there's indeed a model different from the picture shown which a diode is directly soldered to the pot.

...Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla....
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Guru

Default BS ,lie and scammer

I do thank we have em on the forum.
First of all happy new year to all.
Now let get to work on the LRL and if people tells BS and if some will lie please keep exposing them.
Now if you have a real working LRL lets learn about it.
Hung how are you doing with your LRL project what test are you doing and can you post image of your LRL.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Hung how are you doing with your LRL project what test are you doing and can you post image of your LRL.
We faced a delay in the end of the year, among other things due to a necessary interruption for a field site research. Also some imported components are still not in. So it will talke a little more time to our tests begin. Yes a picture will be shown.
Regards.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi,
I think you have to add the soundtrack...

I found an old pearl on the net that's maybe good for that...

What could be the one with best matching ?

Please vote now !

(PS: low sound volume on PC strongly recoomended and be sure you are not at work when use it !)

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Files
File Type: zip specialeffects.zip (480.3 KB, 1449 views)

"

someone said...
Old 01-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
We faced a delay in the end of the year, among other things due to a necessary interruption for a field site research. Also some imported components are still not in. So it will talke a little more time to our tests begin. Yes a picture will be shown.
Regards.
Do you have a time to take a picture of the LRL? or a CAD would do.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Guru

Hi, Qiaozhi you with how much mH(coil) constitut 92V. I constitut 19V in
collector(with 500uH coil).

or how?
Old 09-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post

or how?
What was the question?
Old 09-19-2008, 07:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post

or how?
Hung sure knows the answer anyway!

"

someone said...
Old 06-22-2017, 05:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hung sure knows the answer anyway!

This is true.
Old 12-31-2020, 04:45 PM

Hello to this old thread, I would like circuit 2 exactly as it is, if anyone has designed it with all the parts simply; I would like him to send it to me.
happy new year...
Old 01-03-2021, 07:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Hello to this old thread, I would like circuit 2 exactly as it is, if anyone has designed it with all the parts simply; I would like him to send it to me.
happy new year...
You would n't like nothing
Old 01-03-2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
You would n't like nothing
like......?noting at all....χαχσ
i work the heathkit whit no ground coil and I have signal from metal at 80cm...whit out the Alonso beeper noise..don't forget I'm a farmer...