LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

stop paying hard earned money for NOTHING.

Sorry is not for nothing, taxes have to be paid that they can effectively prohibited you from treasure hunting. They protect you from gold, which destroy human characters.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Sorry is not for nothing, taxes have to be paid that they can effectively prohibited you from treasure hunting. They protect you from gold, which destroy human characters.
Should I have the gold fillings removed from my teeth?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Best wishes,
J_P
Beware! You may become a victim of some Bionic user! He can remotely locate your gold fillings and than wait you behind the corner....with a huge hammer in hands!
You should remove them for sure!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Guru

Quote:

J_P
For sure, gold fillings are not compatible with Rangertell, you cannot tested it.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
For sure, gold fillings are not compatible with Rangertell, you cannot tested it.
I was concerned about the destruction of human character, but this will be an added bonus.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
I think governments have made laws to make the government the owner of all valuable things in their juristiction since the first governments.
A good example is taxes. Most governments collect more taxes than they need to perform the job of keeping thier country orderly.

But for treasure, Spain has made laws to say they own all treasure not only in Spanish territory, but many other places far from Spain. The most fair treasure laws I know of are in the UK, where the treasure hunter can have the joy of finding his treasure, and then will be paid a fair price to sell the treasure to the government to put in a museum. I think this is good, because it encourages treasure hunting, and at the same time it preserves the treasures for their historical value to anyone who wants to see the actual artifacts from ancient civilizations.

Best wishes,
J_P
This is also the truth over here.Government made the laws in such a way as to produce a black market for treasures where the main buyer is them.
They are making personal profit from something that they alone made it an illegal activity.
What a beautifull world we are living.
This is why I still prefer trout fishing and especially in peacefull remote places J_P.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
This is also the truth over here.Government made the laws in such a way as to produce a black market for treasures where the main buyer is them.
They are making personal profit from something that they alone made it an illegal activity.
This is why I still prefer trout fishing and especially in peacefull remote places J_P.
Yes,
Trout fishing takes you to a new world that is beautiful, and there is no need to fill your mind with rules and laws or look over your shoulder.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
That is what makes me angry most! All the major malversations (that i remember) related to archaelogical artefacts were done not by individual prospectors - but by governments!
Old 01-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

What is trout opinion about your position?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

All the major malversations (that i remember) related to archaelogical artefacts were done not by individual prospectors - but by governments!
Mean, they were legal malversations.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What is trout opinion about your position?
Trouts are not skeptics WM6.They travel long distances upstream the same time every year where they leave their eggs to places like the one they were borned.
Nobody teached them what and how to do it but they do it.
Probably it was the need of a safe place at the very beggining and it is inside their DNA by now.
The same happens to man.The need for water made him able to discover it trying many different ways through time.
Well one of the oldest known methods for that is dowsing.
Whith a wooden fork or a single wooden rod or whith nothing at all it was happening and it is still here today.
As simple as that.

I know you didn't like it but thats true.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
When i travel to Brazil some years ago ,i have in my mind to buy MINEORO becouse of this treasure(spanish galeon). Mr. Damasio told me DC2006 will detect 3 times more in the wather than in land. Afther buy this device,i promise Mr. Damasio and Paulo Torquato to give them one pat of the treasure if Mineoro find the spot,unfortunatly this never hapens...congratulations US ODISSEY &Company
Humm...No Morgan, that's not the cause.
Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humiditiy generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.
I remember Crespin dos Santos telling me that they were on track of jesuit gold and had already marked the location with his FG80 in his first expedition to the site. In the second time when they recruited more people and equipment to dig, they got to spot at around 8 in the morning. He told me that all the group had to lay under a tree waiting and having conversations until about 10 am when the fields finally could be detected and the spot confirmed.

Bear in mind this is not an unchanging rule. Altough I have never faced this in my expeditions, I believe if you calibrate the knobs in the edge of sensitivity, you will detect it even if the fields are no good yet. Obvsiously it will not be like the perfect scenario with consistent and stable beeps, but you will know where the target is.

Some time ago we finally detected a hystoric gold from pirates down in the ocean. The FG80 had no problem in detecting it. Actually we confirmed with all the LRL in our arsenal... PDC210, DC2008, RT, MIDAS, etc...

We are working on it right now. I tell youthat if you had found that gold in Portugal, you can't imagine how expensive a recovery operation at sea might be. SERIOUS MONEY to spend on salvaging equip, side scans, etc.

Whatever happened to our inocent outdoors hobby of coin hunting...

Finally, I remember in 2006 when we were after a treasure inside a cave that had previously been detected by the PDC. Detection was clear as fresh water. We got documented proof it was hidden there. The historians just did not know where exactly.
In 1998 as I said my friend now deceased was the first to confirm it was there with his PDC210. He had clear beeps from about 100m. But this cave was behind a waterfall and only became barely visible when the water level at the pond was lower.i This was one of the occasions he detected it.

This site was left untouched for many years while he was making arrangements with the land owner. Finally in 2006 I joined him and the crew to head that location. During the trip, his PDC210 (I had left mine home) got smashed and all that was left were a couple of FG80s.
Early FGs had trouble in the calibration. The capactior charged too much and when the knob was reduced, it used to loose gain. So when we pointed one for the first time, it did not beep at the cave. Then I readjusted, scanning 360 deg and all of a sudden it fired intermintent beeps. Then again I reduced the knob and again... silence. If I did not know the treasure was there, probably I would think this was false beepings... It was hard finding the best calibration, but when I did, it finally stabilized. I thank this 'little fella' because, after we have managed to build a detour for the water flow from above and I dressed my diving suit going floating inside the cave with the FG in hands, it promptly indicated the exact location.Not on the ground, but at the wall, precisely.

Good times....
Best of luck Morgan.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humiditiy generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.

Hi hung,

it is not field, you forgot that his body do not resonate proper on second dimension frequency of 6.57 Hz. He has to be tuned at those frequency before searching. Some nose piercing potentiometer of obout 37k will do a good job.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Guru

Fred wrote: As far as i know, you made no experiments, only observations of an apparent phenomenon.
Everything in science needs observation AND scientific explanation.

I wonder why the ones convinced LRL work cannot prove it - even if only with a good video.

The experiments are made outdoor, no indoor, and all the conditions in outdoor you can't reproduce in the labo, like some natural process. I explain it many times...

If you post a process in wich you "show" the digging and "finding" a supossed treasure, this is not proof that you find a treasure. You can plant for to demonstrate that you and your MD "found" the "treasure". Even if MD is based in scientific principles. In the same way, pistols are based in electrical/magnetic principles... but your position against it is more strong than it.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaljar View Post
I think real videos should be like this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iKs2...eature=related

and if you watch carefully you can see his real machine in the background without and mean to show up.
You don't need MD detector in Stalingrad, Minsk, Tsaritsa, Don, Volga, Leningrad, Mamaiev Kurgan..., etc., etc. in all parts you can found millions tons of metal using a shovel in any part you put it...
Old 01-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Com todo o respeito ao Sr.Damasio,MAS VERDADES SOBRE A MINEORO TEM DE SER REVELADAS. É UM APARELHO QUE NÃO FUNCIONA TODOS OS DIAS
Sorry Morgan, my post above was refering to this quote and not the one in my post. Please discard it.
Regards.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
... but your position against it is more strong than it.
You are wrong, i have no position against anything.I guess i have a somewhat scientific mind, and i just WANT to be convinced that LR detection works.
For that , i need some scientific evidence.Outdoors , indoors or whatever.
A good video, made scientifically and neutrally, with no intention to convince but only to show, could be enough.

Hung, interesting story.But my advice is you go back to your Tintin and the Incas reading.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I guess i have a somewhat scientific mind, and i just WANT to be convinced that LR detection works.
For that , i need some scientific evidence.Outdoors , indoors or whatever.
A good video, made scientifically and neutrally, with no intention to convince but only to show, could be enough.
I stoped by to read some fun from skeptics, but now I see your case is serious. This is not a joke.
I suggest two choices. See which one fits your budget better.

One choice is go buying any LRL of your taste, I do mean any of them. Move your *** from your chair and go get the gold. You need to find gold at least once or you will have a serious nervous breakdown.

The other is arranging a package deal of consultations with the best psychiatrist in your town to see if he can cure you in a given number of sessions.
Again, I am not kidding. Your sentence above is the real evidence that you suffer from high insecureness and gets affected bad psychologically speaking. I just don't know how you still have a job. Or maybe you don't anymore.
But don't panic yet. There's still hope.

Follow my advice above and quickly go treat your health.
As for me, sorry, I promise I will not waste my time bothering you anymore. Clearly it's not worth it.

And I think also Esteban is getting in the limits of his patience.
Go get help now while still in time!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Guru

This is you answer just because i just asked for a simple video for a "phenomenon" you claim to exist, year after year, but you could never demonstrate ??!!

Look like you´re getting.... nervous ??.
Good luck !
Old 01-18-2010, 07:38 PM

Default hi at everibody

yes morgan maitbe marco want only sell the 01 and this is the best negative mode to make this,i don't said you must buy this because he work very well or he find gold at many meters but if i find some picture or video i post for everibody
last sanday i'm not with him because ha doesn't came near at my village i promise at forum that i don't give my test with him because if he work or not many people not belive me not belive at hall and this is not the spirit of the forum but if i find some pieces of gold wen i test it i will said, only this at now i give only what i find in web sites ero youtube

best reguards
Old 01-18-2010, 08:24 PM

Question Confused about Hudimidty

[quote=hung;105135]
Actually there are times during the day, the fields are not built yet, and depending on this, you may not able to pick it up. Like early in the morning for instance. During the night, humidity generally raises and kills the electrostatic fields.

SO if the humidity is high it kills off the field.......

[quote=hung;105135]
I dressed my diving suit going floating inside the cave with the FG in hands, it promptly indicated the exact location.Not on the ground, but at the wall, precisely.

But inside a cave behind a waterfall it the humidity is low enough for the FG80 to work?? Can you explain how the humidity inside a water covered cave could that low.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Guru

be prepared for an evasive condescend answer
Old 01-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Some time ago we finally detected a hystoric gold from pirates down in the ocean. The FG80 had no problem in detecting it. Actually we confirmed with all the LRL in our arsenal... PDC210, DC2008, RT, MIDAS, etc...
In other words, you "confirmed" the gold that you detected with a worthless non-working device by using an arsenal of other worthless non-working devices. Sounds like a good plan.

Quote:
We are working on it right now. I tell youthat if you had found that gold in Portugal, you can't imagine how expensive a recovery operation at sea might be. SERIOUS MONEY to spend on salvaging equip, side scans, etc.
I would be very careful. Whoever puts their hands in their pockets for this one will want their money back when they find there's really nothing there. Guess who they're going to come looking for?

Quote:
Whatever happened to our inocent outdoors hobby of coin hunting...
At least it's not total fantasy. You need to stop reading (and believing) the Harry Potter books. Perhaps someone put one on the non-fiction shelf at the library and you got confused.

Quote:
Finally, I remember in 2006 when we were after a treasure inside a cave that had previously been detected by the PDC. Detection was clear as fresh water. We got documented proof it was hidden there. The historians just did not know where exactly.
In 1998 as I said my friend now deceased was the first to confirm it was there with his PDC210. He had clear beeps from about 100m. But this cave was behind a waterfall and only became barely visible when the water level at the pond was lower.i This was one of the occasions he detected it.
I remember you reporting this one some time ago. As I recall there was no treasure recovered.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In other words, you "confirmed" the gold that you detected with a worthless non-working device by using an arsenal of other worthless non-working devices. Sounds like a good plan.

I would be very careful. Whoever puts their hands in their pockets for this one will want their money back when they find there's really nothing there. Guess who they're going to come looking for?

At least it's not total fantasy. You need to stop reading (and believing) the Harry Potter books. Perhaps someone put one on the non-fiction shelf at the library and you got confused.

I remember you reporting this one some time ago. As I recall there was no treasure recovered.
Spanked again.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Spanked again.
Don't you just love it?
I've always said that Hung is a masochist.