LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Guru

At active mode (with passive receiver off) it works as a simple metal detector, so catches the coin from 10...15cm (air test)
Old 10-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
If tuning is ok then it locates the coin near to 3m.
The basic problem is that PD is not so stable and detuned very often...
3 meters on air or recently buried or long time buried ?
Old 10-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
3 meters on air or recently buried or long time buried ?
3m for buried coin if it has create phenomenon.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Guru

Thanks
Old 10-12-2021, 08:25 PM

Tank you so much geo
In active _ passive mode (both on )how far can catch spark 1.5v ?
Best regards
Old 10-13-2021, 06:05 AM
Guru

If you have very good null at ferrite then 40...60 cm.
Old 10-17-2021, 07:32 AM
Guru

for a low frequency transmission by the transmitter of the alonzo clone, it is best to add the number of turns or keep the original configuration and increase the parallel C ???
Old 10-25-2021, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxlock2 View Post
my receiver catches the 1.5 V battery spark with 30 cm cable, at a distance of 3.80 meters.
Does this mean anything on the field?
Nothing at all.
Catches of spark wiev sensitivity of Your circuit , but this method not wiev that works in real
field .
For example :
Circuit with high sentivity can receive spark from 20m or 50m , but in real field can't
catch from phenomenon energy , because here need real calibration for receive real
wavelenght of phenmenon .
When calibration of circuit is Real , so You can find Big buried object upto ... more meters or
distance with clone Alonso PD , but about Spark only in cm or few meter .
Old 10-27-2021, 07:07 AM

if it detects a spark at 2 meters it says nothing about the phenomenon of buried metal, at least for my area. with many hours out and many tests I ended up with a 100nf capacitor in the receiver, and with an RF signal at 2.8khz and 3.3khz to detects huge objects from a distance of a few meters..the spark detection dropped to 60 cm..I think the RF signal is important to increase the distance x 3 times, but if the Receiver does not respond to the phenomenon very close to your area which is the most importantly you will not catch anything with the RF that just increases the distance ..
Old 10-27-2021, 07:34 AM

I do not have access to the secret forum that has a lot of information from esteban etc, but with the tests and some personal expenses I came to the conclusion that it does not take much to detect the phenomenon of the noble metal from a few meters away ... I think you need a sensitive receiver in combination with the sound generator, a BFO absorption system, and a beacon RF circuit and with the right combination can detect the phenomenon ..
Old 11-18-2021, 09:09 AM

Hello to all good friends and Mr. Alenso
Mr. Allenso, I want to use the mpsa18 transistor in this circuit. Is there no problem? Thank you
Old 11-19-2021, 06:02 PM
Guru

Mr Alonso is not member of this forum.
Mpsa18 has lower Bandwidth and highter β.
I don't know if it's a good choise to replace BC.... with it.
Old 11-19-2021, 06:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
I do not have access to the secret forum that has a lot of information from esteban etc, but with the tests and some personal expenses I came to the conclusion that it does not take much to detect the phenomenon of the noble metal from a few meters away ... I think you need a sensitive receiver in combination with the sound generator, a BFO absorption system, and a beacon RF circuit and with the right combination can detect the phenomenon ..
The secret is a good design, a carefully construction, a fine tunning and of course a strong phenomenon. Without phenomenon it is difficult to do a lrl to work!!!

Old 11-19-2021, 06:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
for a low frequency transmission by the transmitter of the alonzo clone, it is best to add the number of turns or keep the original configuration and increase the parallel C ???
Why to change the frequency???
All the story is to make the passive receiver to work out of saturation
Old 11-19-2021, 08:08 PM
Guru

thanks Geo for the idea
Old 11-19-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
thanks Geo for the idea
This is not an idea, this is a radio theme !!!
Old 11-20-2021, 05:24 PM
Guru

radio theme ???????? explain my friend ???
Old 11-21-2021, 04:32 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
The secret is a good design, a carefully construction, a fine tunning and of course a strong phenomenon. Without phenomenon it is difficult to do a lrl to work!!!

https://youtu.be/hU4QKDA6HuU
Old 11-21-2021, 04:59 AM

Quote:
it is everywhere, we are not (weaker.).I think it plays in another setting inside, depending on which device you are looking for, not everything works here in our country ... as in Brazil not everything works there .... I saw a video, which with a vc86 that worked much better than anything ,,, and another dch 85 in the same area and never got a signal ...
Old 11-21-2021, 05:53 AM

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxH9LYe1iI
Old 11-21-2021, 06:00 AM
Guru

Quote:

Old 12-03-2021, 08:57 AM

Dear Sir Geo,

Good evening sir. I sent an email to you. Please if you have time kindly reply. Thank you.

Regards,
Sally
Old 12-07-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello to all in this forum, I came here today to informe all of you about some people who are selling Alonso PD clones worldwide for the amazing price of 20000 dollars each one,and the big lie is they said I aprove this LRLs, first of all I have nothing to do with this dark business ,and not aprove at all that kind of clones,since the begining I told the PD is unstable,and its for LRL beginers,a short distance locator. See the photo of this PD clones and be carefull,not fall into this trap,

best regards
hello friend morgan.I can now participate here..Tnx to Qiaozi..I beleived you have the diagram of alonsos pd..Can I have to try it for my project..of course with your help and advices my friend I maybe complete it and try to use in our site..we are currently digging a suspected treasure site with out any gadget so can u help me..Please email me jherickgenova@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2021, 01:29 PM

Smile

Qiaozhi s diagram is correct
Old 12-11-2021, 06:19 AM
Guru

Originally Posted by kostas87
Geo:

Geo is correct.
The signal is not a line. It is the electrons flowing from the earth to the ionosphere. The amount of current flowing from the ground to the ionosphere is minuscule at any point on the surface of the earth. However. when there is buried metal that has ions migrating in the ground where it is located, then we see a larger migration of electrons moving upwards toward the ionosphere. The amount of increased electron flow is minuscule, so it is hard to detect. This means we need a very sensitive detector to detect the difference.
(what we are trying to do is use a detector that is so sensitive that it can detect the difference in a location that has double the amount of ions moving into the atmosphere as there are in the adjacent locations). This is a VERY sensitive detector...!
A magnetic wave detector seems to be the best choice of detector, because it is immune from the electrical interference that plagues the skies. However, the increased flow of electrons from the metal site can be stopped if any high energy is injected into it. What I mean by this is... if you were to scan the location of the buried treasure with a metal detector, the strength of the VLF or PI signal would neutralize any ions in the ground and stop the flow of electrons into the atmosphere. This means the target site would be made neutral, or the same as the surrounding ground, so you could no longer detect it.
The moral is: When you build your treasure detector, be careful to not make your simulator coil too strong...!

Thats the truth. Take it or leave it.

Best wishes,
J_P