Naahhh... It's just a few of them.
What do you think we are? A toy store?
Nahh..a toy story maybe...
Old 02-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Nahh..a toy story maybe...
Well, that's the skeptics tale since GEOSKEPTHIC was born!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Well, that's the skeptics tale since GEOSKEPTHIC was born!
When does the debunkering begin?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:23 PM

Exactly right, I asked hung to show us some pictures of his finds or for that matter, where are the finds of common people who use LRLs?
Go to most any metal detecting forum and folks are posting finds regularly.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Exactly right, I asked hung to show us some pictures of his finds or for that matter, where are the finds of common people who use LRLs?
Go to most any metal detecting forum and folks are posting finds regularly.
Don't be surprised if you never see treasure recovered using only LRLs. The final detection is always done with a conventional metal detector.
Even if such a claim is made, the claimant will refuse to show the treasure, either because it was recovered illegally, or for tax reasons. At least that's the most common excuse. The only other "proof" is that the find gets verified by another non-working dowsing contraption. (One of Dell's favorite anecdotes.)
Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Don't be surprised if you never see treasure recovered using only LRLs. The final detection is always done with a conventional metal detector.
Even if such a claim is made, the claimant will refuse to show the treasure, either because it was recovered illegally, or for tax reasons. At least that's the most common excuse. The only other "proof" is that the find gets verified by another non-working dowsing contraption. (One of Dell's favorite anecdotes.)
Let's not forget an all-time favorite ----

"Oh, I found this great horde of treasure, including gold and silver bars buried in a chest only 6 feet under ground.... but I can't dig it up because it is on the other side of a 32 foot high electric fence on US Government Property."

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Guru

Default Time is ticking...

Hi J_P
Remember your nice picture?

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 6830
Size:  140.2 KB

Well, some time has gone now,and look at the result:
Name:  fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg
Views: 16559
Size:  19.8 KB

And still no proofs about LRL´s !! HURRY UP J_P before it´s too late !!.

Regards,
Fred.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
And still no proofs about LRL´s !! HURRY UP J_P before it´s too late !!.
Dang Fred, Yer right!
Time keeps passing and we haven't seen anything convincing to make us believe these LRLs will work to recover treasure. Since I have been reading the remote sensing forum the past few years, not a single person has demonstrated an LRL working in front of me and showed me how to recover treasure with it. Rangertell sent PMs saying he would look into sending me a demo unit for testing or an agent to demonstrate it, but I never heard back from him. He suggested I buy a Rangertell on ebay, then send it back if it doesn't work.

I suppose I could pay anywhere from $300 to $5000 or more an buy my own LRL to test, but dang, that's expensive.
Hmmmm... maybe there is a way...

For only $99.99, I can order a Mr. Stick LRL that is guaranteed to work as well as the Ranger Tell, any Mineoro FG and DC LRLs, or any Dell Omnitron LRLs. Sure it's hard for me to believe it will work. But hey, it only costs $99.99 to find out. http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

Since nobody on earth is willing to demonstrate any LRL actually working and show me how to recover treasure with it, maybe I should spend the $99.99 to see if these LRL's work.

Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Dang Fred, Yer right!
Time keeps passing and we haven't seen anything convincing to make us believe these LRLs will work to recover treasure. Since I have been reading the remote sensing forum the past few years, not a single person has demonstrated an LRL working in front of me and showed me how to recover treasure with it. Rangertell sent PMs saying he would look into sending me a demo unit for testing or an agent to demonstrate it, but I never heard back from him. He suggested I buy a Rangertell on ebay, then send it back if it doesn't work.

I suppose I could pay anywhere from $300 to $5000 or more an buy my own LRL to test, but dang, that's expensive.
Hmmmm... maybe there is a way...

For only $99.99, I can order a Mr. Stick LRL that is guaranteed to work as well as the Ranger Tell, any Mineoro FG and DC LRLs, or any Dell Omnitron LRLs. Sure it's hard for me to believe it will work. But hey, it only costs $99.99 to find out. http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

Since nobody on earth is willing to demonstrate any LRL actually working and show me how to recover treasure with it, maybe I should spend the $99.99 to see if these LRL's work.

Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Was showed to Mr. Garrett (father and son) in back part of factory and was fixed all the good metals buried for tests. A watch dedicated to Pat Garrett was found in the limit of his property... What coincidence! Ask him... he is trustable person... no??? Also other manufacturer of Europe saw this...

Regards

Esteban
Old 03-11-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Was showed to Mr. Garrett (father and son) in back part of factory and was fixed all the good metals buried for tests. A watch dedicated to Pat Garrett was found in the limit of his property... What coincidence! Ask him... he is trustable person... no??? Also other manufacturer of Europe saw this...

Regards

Esteban
Hi esteban

When test was conducted, the skeptics were still teenagers not interested in lrl's but sexy girls
Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Guru

Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hi esteban

When test was conducted, the skeptics were still teenagers not interested in lrl's but sexy girls
But now they love LRL. Loving and Responsible Ladies but not SEXY!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Hi Esteban,
I am not Mr. Garrett. I never met Mr. Garrett. Any LRL showed to Mr. Garrett is not an LRL that I can buy today from Mineoro or Dell Winders or Rangertell.

I did not say that I want to hear Mr. Garrett or other manufacturer of Europe talk about their experience with LRLs.
What I said is "not a single person has demonstrated an LRL working in front of me and showed me how to recover treasure with it".

The local Mineoro agent will not even answer my emails. Will they demonstrate an LRL working in front of me and show me how to recover treasure with it?
Will hung do this?
Will Dell Winders do this?
Will Rangertell do this?
Is this something that you will do?

Will anybody on earth demonstrate an LRL working in front of me and show me how to recover treasure with it?

Note: Almost everyone who sells conventional metal detectors will demonstrate the products they sell working in front of me and show me how to recover treasure with it. Why not people who sell LRLs?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-12-2009, 02:14 AM

Will anybody on earth demonstrate an LRL working in front of me and show me how to recover treasure with it?

Note: Almost everyone who sells conventional metal detectors will demonstrate the products they sell working in front of me and show me how to recover treasure with it. Why not people who sell LRLs?

Best wishes,
J_P[/QUOTE]

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Is Fontana CA near you? I may have a user there prepared to demo, but need to contact him first.

RT
Old 03-12-2009, 03:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell
Is Fontana CA near you? I may have a user there prepared to demo, but need to contact him first.
Hi Rangertell.
Yes... I can see a demonstration in Fontana. You are the first person on earth to begin making arrangements for me to see an LRL demonstration where I can be shown how to recover treasure live!

Thank you!

I will await a PM when you have the details worked out. I am generally available on weekends.

Best wishes,
J_P

Old 03-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi esteban

But the old Garrett yes had interest in it, not in girls, maybe by the age.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
But the old Garrett yes had interest in it, not in girls, maybe by the age.
Unfortunately from this nothing came out,( maybe he should look more at girls.)
what i mean is that they where convinced but so many years after no real device exists.??
Old 03-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Guru

Default TREASURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Rangertell.
Yes... I can see a demonstration in Fontana. You are the first person on earth to begin making arrangements for me to see an LRL demonstration where I can be shown how to recover treasure live!

Thank you!

I will await a PM when you have the details worked out. I am generally available on weekends.

Best wishes,
J_P
J_P,you are realy DESPERADO ,you need to find TREASURE as soon as possible ...

Good luck
Old 03-13-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
what i mean is that they where convinced but so many years after no real device exists.??
Hi FRED,

Relax........DADDY RANGER is coming!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi FRED,

Relax........DADDY RANGER is coming!
Alleluiah !
Old 03-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Not real device exists? They offer US$ 200,000 for the device, but Mr. J. Baldwin, a Alonsos's partner, reject the idea, so businness ends and so: how they can build such pistols if they don't have the info?
Old 03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Not real device exists? They offer US$ 200,000 for the device, but Mr. J. Baldwin, a Alonsos's partner, reject the idea, so businness ends and so: how they can build such pistols if they don't have the info?
Ok,sorry, i meant "no comercial device"
I understood that the idea could not be patented ( i.e. belong to someone else), so this may be a reason whey the refused the 200k$
Anyway, nor Alonso nor someone else seems to take benefits from this discovery,it is sad.

BTW, what about holding the PD 2 or 3 meters above your head, any diference in detection?
Old 03-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ok,sorry, i meant "no comercial device"
I understood that the idea could not be patented ( i.e. belong to someone else), so this may be a reason whey the refused the 200k$
Anyway, nor Alonso nor someone else seems to take benefits from this discovery,it is sad.
No, the only person wich refussed thi$ was the partner, no other persons... The partner, during 25 years, was a kind of investor, but as a hobby, the partner bought all the electronics materials, van, gasoline, equipment, food, hotels, paying salaries... and go to adventure... This man was British. He not need money, he had thousands acres of property and many, many cows.
They found some treasures with pistol, the biggest, 60 kilos silver and 8 kilos gold, 21 december 1971.
Also small treasures, many times, we said here: "family things".
Some years ago, another 2 persons found with pistol 80 kilos gold in coins in british chest made in Birmingham.

Don't know if can works 2 or 3 meters above the head, why not?
Old 03-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Don't know if can works 2 or 3 meters above the head, why not?
Interesting Esteban,
I thought that if those devices are reading some anomaly in the voltage gradient above earth,height may be an important factor.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
J_P,you are realy DESPERADO ,you need to find TREASURE as soon as possible ...
Hahahahahahahaaaa...
I have no need for treasure. All of the treasures I have found are only for ornaments and trophies.

The only thing I look for is to see a LRL really working in front of me. You once said you would demonstrate your LRLs finding treasure when you come to the USA. Do you still plan to show readers of this forum in the USA how your LRLs find treasure?

Best wishes,
J_P