LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Guru

maybe they only don't want to destroy global MD production, don't push him in this moral exam
Old 10-13-2009, 03:28 AM
Guru

http://www.physorg.com/news173423784.html
Old 10-13-2009, 04:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
Interesting article about how eyes work. But it does not provide a demonstration of how 555 timers can put out enough power to influence a metal target 10" away, or of "unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move" when not as a result of an ideamotor response.

We are not asking for interesting articles about physiology. We asked for a live demonstration of the phenomena you claim we are ignorant of.
Our minds are open to see and believe just as soon as you show us these phenomenal abilities of dowsing in action.

...or is your mind closed to the idea of demonstrating the reality you claim to exist for locating metals with dowsing?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Excellent. Having quantum optics one only need to convince burried gold to produce small amount of photons and catch it.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
By showing that it’s possible to perform quantum optics experiments with human eyes as detectors, the physicists can bring quantum phenomena closer to the macroscopic level and to everyday life.
Mike, please show the relevance.

I, like J_P, fail to see the connection between your ref article and;

1. Demonstrate how the output of an NE555 timer circuit, when plugged into the ground, has any influence on a metal target 10" away.
  2. Show the, as yet unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move and indicate gravity, if not as a result of an ideomotor response.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
And what does this theoretical experiment of quantum entanglement have to do with the price of tinned tomatoes?

Absolutely nothing! The same way as it has nothing to do with the medieval mystical practice of dowsing, or the nonsensical idea of injecting signals into the ground with a 555 timer and detecting gold 10 feet away.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Guru

Don't forget that the human skin is sensitive to a much wider range of frequencies compared to the eyes. At one time during our evolution, our eyes (even our brain) were nothing more that a sensitive fold of skin.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Don't forget that the human skin is sensitive to a much wider range of frequencies compared to the eyes. At one time during our evolution, our eyes (even our brain) were nothing more that a sensitive fold of skin.
Again.... Relevance to:

1. Demonstrate how the output of an NE555 timer circuit, when plugged into the ground, has any influence on a metal target 10" away.
  2. Show the, as yet unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move and indicate gravity, if not as a result of an ideomotor response.
Incidentally, I'm not aware of a range of frequencies the human skin is sensitive to, or how that range differs from the range of frequencies of the human eye. Could you please quote the document where you learned about these various ranges? (I certainly hope your source is not Dr.(?) Christopher Hills and his University of the Trees, Supersensonics.)

Also, just for the sake of this reference, let's assume for the moment skin and eyes are sensitive to a range of frequencies; how is that related to an NE555 circuit plugged into the ground? Are you suggesting there are usable frequencies propagating from the NE555 circuit, then to an unknown target, and back to the skin or eyes of a dowsing rod operator????

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Guru

Those who refuse to admit their mistakes never learn from them. I have been on the forums for over twelve years and have yet to read an admission of guilt or apology from a single skeptic. That's sociopathic.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Those who refuse to admit their mistakes never learn from them. I have been on the forums for over twelve years and have yet to read an admission of guilt or apology from a single skeptic. That's sociopathic.
Apology? For what?

It's not our fault you can't come up with any plausible proof for your kitchen table pseudo-scientific assertions. Several have asked you, in various different ways, yet you have failed to come up with a single shred of evidence or demonstration to support your views and/or theories(?).

I fail to see the connection between your inability to provide supporting data, skepticism and sociopaths.

Are you trying to write in riddles (extreme obfuscation); or does it just come out that way?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mike(Mont),
I said I would like to believe all that you say, and I would also like to see some live demonstrations of it working so I will have a reason to believe too. But I don't hear any response to our request for a live demonstration to show how 555 timers can put out enough power to influence a metal target 10" away, or of "unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move" when not as a result of an ideamotor response.

I admitted I must have been watching fake dowsers who could not find buried metal, and I asked to see some successful dowsing from a real dowser like you.
Should I feel guilty? Have I made a mistake?

I now have two questions:
1. Where is the mistake I didn't admit, and what should I feel guilty about?
2. Is your mind closed to backing up what you say with reality... by demonstrating real dowsing ability live in front of skeptical witnesses?

I am beginning to wonder... is it possible Mike(Mont) can't dowse?
He isn't another fake dowser who can only claim success when nobody is watching to see if he really can dowse or not, is he?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Guru

jp, I never claimed to be a dowser although I can. I discovered I could dowse with a metal detector. Occasionally I would get the feeling that I was going to find a ring and within six feet I would find one. That was back in the 1970's. I bought a black box (it had a GSR on it) and learned to intentionally find targets. My map dowsing (mental dowsing) is extremely marginal and I haven't spent more than a few hours at it. I use a frequency generator for "physical dowsing". You might even call it an "electronic witness" or carrier wave for thought energy.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
jp, I never claimed to be a dowser although I can. I discovered I could dowse with a metal detector. Occasionally I would get the feeling that I was going to find a ring and within six feet I would find one. That was back in the 1970's. I bought a black box (it had a GSR on it) and learned to intentionally find targets. My map dowsing (mental dowsing) is extremely marginal and I haven't spent more than a few hours at it. I use a frequency generator for "physical dowsing". You might even call it an "electronic witness" or carrier wave for thought energy.
Quote:
Those who refuse to admit their mistakes never learn from them.
How true!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mike(Mont),
I guess we shouldn't consider you to be a real dowser, even though you claim to dowse mentally to a small degree.
So I guess there is no point in your demonstrating dowsing to skeptics who would like to see a better than random performance.

But I wonder if your frequency discriminator for "physical dowsing" could be used to demonstrate unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move when not as a result of an ideamotor response?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Mike(Mont),
I guess we shouldn't consider you to be a real dowser, even though you claim to dowse mentally to a small degree.
So I guess there is no point in your demonstrating dowsing to skeptics who would like to see a better than random performance.

But I wonder if your frequency discriminator for "physical dowsing" could be used to demonstrate unexplainable and unseen, forces that cause an L-rod to move when not as a result of an ideamotor response?

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes Mike, why do you attach the term "physical" to your dowsing, as if there were more than one kind of dowsing; ie. "physical" and "mental" ?

Is there something "physical" happening because you are using a frequency generator, like is there something "physical" happening between the frequency generator and the sought-after target?

Or, is it as you say a kind of mental witness where you dial up a certain number on the box, and to you (and you alone) this means that now you will only find say Gold or perhaps Silver? If that's what it's all about couldn't you just as well write the special number down on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket?

Sounds like it is a lot like the numbers that get entered into the calculator mounted atop the Ranger-Tell dowsing rod, where the act of entering the number makes the dowser think that now the unit will only pick up certain materials.

Once again.... the above two examples merely demonstrate it to be a "trick of the mind", since obviously nothing physical is going on.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Guru

"I think I'm an alright guy...I really do!"
Old 10-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
"I think I'm an alright guy...I really do!"
Hi Mike(Mont),
I think yer an alright guy too. And you got some good ideas about how magnificent the human physiology is. If your dreams of how things work isn't exactly correct, it does not make you a bad guy. This is especially true for you because you have learned from your mistakes, and will continue to learn as time passes.

There is a lot of science that hasn't been discovered yet, and will become mainstream in the decades to come. I am sure that some of what you are arguing for will be shown to be true. And some will be shown to be an illusion. But it's good to have an open mind to accept whatever is shown to be workable solutions for long range metal detecting and what is not.

Some of what is considered good science today may not be what is considered good science in the years to come. We all know this is true from looking at the history of science from the past few centuries. But no need to get yourself into arguments about it. You can follow your instincts and pursue your own dreams without interference from people who want to see proof as long as you are not trying to convince anybody else what is right and wrong about science. If you stumble upon a great revelation that can be demonstrated in front of witnesses, then you will have your glory. I think it will be much easier if you pass by the stage of arguing about it before you discover how to make it work consistently.

I will be looking forward to the time when you come back and show us all a real demonstration of finding buried metals with electronic dowsing rods.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Mike(Mont),

I will be looking forward to the time when you come back and show us all a real demonstration of finding buried metals with electronic dowsing rods.

Best wishes,
J_P
....as are many of us; patiently waiting.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Guru

Me not. I already know that, on best hypothesis, Mike (Mont) is under drugz!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Guru

No drugs or alcohol in this body. You're slipping to new lows, Max.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Guru

New lows ? Uhm... maybe I need some of your stuff to run a little hotter!

Pass that "reinforced" cigarette please, don't be stingy!

"

someone said...
Old 10-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Guru

I sensed something rummy about you. Thought it was something your shrink gave you like thorzine. Never took you for a stoner. No wonder you can't dowse.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Guru

my fault, I see, I cannot dowse cause of that!

Your remote sensing ability is so good that you don't understand that I made a joke, that I don't need such reinforced cigarette tu run-hot!

Just to run hotter.... say red-hot!

Who's more stoned then ?

You cannot dowse too, as anybody... or you mean for dowse that you go around with two brass rods on hands and convince yourself you're detecting gold from remote !? Cause if so, you can, you did I think!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 10-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Guru

Max, you have no right to accuse me of drug use. Not even Miss Cleo would do that. That's wrong, it's not humorous, and you are wrong. Of course you are such an "I think I'm an alright guy" you would never apologize for being such a @^^#0+&. It's just your true nature.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Guru

LRL Religion is like a hallucinogenic drug too. But you are always on a bad trip.

The most obvious parallels are the delusions and seeing things very differently. But another parallel is that it can be used to escape reality; to pick you feet off solid ground and curl up in the dark abysses within. Of course hallucinogenic drugs are way more fun and insightful. And eventually the trip ends. So religion is like a never-ending bad trip filled with fear and irrationality and even sometimes, the lack of self-awareness.