LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-26-2007, 12:20 AM

Thumbs down Closed group??

Hello guys.

please think twice about closed group proposal as this is one of the best LRL threads so far..
Geotech sceptics masterminds working on LRL project.
Actually besides Zahori this is only thread about true electronics in a bowels of a LRL device ...

I also understand Estebans concern - someone could steal hard work from you guys and I almost feel Whites and Garret engineers waiting for clues from this thread.

1:0 for LRL proponents
thanks for nothing?

But at the end I should say: keep up the good work even if it has to be secret.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Guru

esteban, thanks for remember me in your invitation to closed group, i am, entusiast on long range detectores, yes

detectoman
Old 12-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Guru

Thank you to Morgan, Esteban, Max, Fred, Qiaozhi and all the others who contributed to this topic.

I also agree with Esteban about his suggestion for a closed group.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold24h View Post
From watching the video it apears that the knob on top is not a three posistion switch,it is a potentiometer with a on off switch,you turn it to the right and it clicks once,this turns it on,from then on the knob works as an ajustable resister to set the threshold of detection.I would like to build one of these but unless we can get the scematics simpler i do not think i can,what would really help is if we knew the operating princable of what it is doing.
The knob you see in the video is exactly as you describe, but (as you can see in the video) it is on the back of the box. The 3-position switch is on the top.
Old 12-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Think in this possibility: you put all the schematics and details here and other with some modifications launch in market in few time. SURE. Of course, you'll think you are "heros" because solve the enigma. And???? Simple: Nobody will recognize all your job.Remember: here there are visitors catching opportunities for to build it and convert in simple commerce in few time. The rest, about rights, etc., are theories.
Regards bEsteban
Hi Esteban,
I completely agree.
I must say however that i am in no way seeking to be a "hero" ,technical knowledge is my primary interest.
Best regards,
Fred.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Working principal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
Hello guys.

please think twice about closed group proposal as this is one of the best LRL threads so far..
Geotech sceptics masterminds working on LRL project.
Actually besides Zahori this is only thread about true electronics in a bowels of a LRL device ...

I also understand Estebans concern - someone could steal hard work from you guys and I almost feel Whites and Garret engineers waiting for clues from this thread.

1:0 for LRL proponents
thanks for nothing?

But at the end I should say: keep up the good work even if it has to be secret.
Hello Leto

I agree with you, for me I am not electrician and know nothing about electronics, but was following this thread to know the working theory cause I think it the same principal of mineoro DC2008 which I pay for it more than 5000$ and have no success yet. I think both mineoro and the pistol type have the same theory but the circuit is deferent,

What to say, Esteban is the boss now.

Regards,
Old 12-26-2007, 07:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosha
I think it the same principal of mineoro DC2008 which I pay for it more than 5000$ and have no success yet. I think both mineoro and the pistol type have the same theory but the circuit is deferent,
I think you are mistaken. The principle is not the same. The pistol detector is based on conventional metal detectors, and modified to make use of some properties that have gone un-noticed by the large detector manufacturers. The PDC style locators do not use a conventional coil technology. But this is only my opinion. I cannot prove it at this time.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-26-2007, 07:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Max, some corrections:

Radio Globo is from Rio and it runs on 1220 KHz.
What's your point? You wanna listen the narration of Flamengo playing the soccer championship?
Regular RF power is not 'the most important'...
Hi Hung,
I like flamengo...and
you are right on the Rio based station... but there's another in Sao Paulo running at 1100KHz (MW) with amplitude modulation and 200KW rf power.

Of course... this have no connection with this thread... was just my curiosity... you know...I like old radioworks

so don't worry about my soccer interests... lets focus on hard stuff... like Esteban's proposal...

I think it have sense: I'm sure there are people that visit this forum just to read posts and look at others work... or reverse engineered schematics... and all that without giving any hint , any useful contribute, any information ... just to make money and monkey business.

Though Alonso didn't maybe patented his ideas, I don't care about that : if his ideas conducted to a working LRL principle we cannot spread them here for all vampires I've mentioned above to make money and laugh os us

Also other peoples like Esteban have maybe invested so much time in that things that I feel right discussing that things in a closed subforum BUT this time people must really cooperate and provide just good information not disinformation bits like in the past. I think we could have good time that way and without making any wrong to Alonso and others folks.

We are at a point where no real useful information was already given to replicate the device... so we can still do right now.

What do you think ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 12-26-2007, 08:20 AM

Default HV

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I think you are mistaken. The principle is not the same. The pistol detector is based on conventional metal detectors, and modified to make use of some properties that have gone un-noticed by the large detector manufacturers. The PDC style locators do not use a conventional coil technology. But this is only my opinion. I cannot prove it at this time.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

I am not electronic, but I think they both work with HV, the deference is that in PDC is sparks in ionic champer, with pistol type I think there kind of tesla coil in the front part. just speculation.

best regards,
Old 12-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Guru

Alright, although I respect Alonso a lot, the interest on this device grew with some exageration IMHO.
It can be seen in the video for instance, that it will only work for a certain target size from a very close range.
Someting the PDCs, FGs, etc. will easily surpass.

Due to Morgan's own 'propaganda' of the device, a crescent interest on it which initially I think it was natural, grew in a manner that made it to appear that this is in fact, the only 'working LRL' in existence making it look like the other Mineoro's detectors for instance, don't work. This is just plain absurd and false.

Until recently I had the opinion he had not suceeded with his DC due to lack of expertise, bad calibration, or whatever...
Now it's really plausible for me that all this thing could have been a set up for his own interest in replicating this particular device.
All the negative propaganda with the Mineoro making him look like an exacting person and then a situation appears in which only one detector could do it.

In fact, this propaganda was so intense that made the skeptics on this forum abandon right away the 'comercial group forum' created by Carl to develop better regular MDs. Something hillarious as they always stated LRLs are fraud.
Can you imagine those guys now talking about Morgan's device with a high dose of seriousness and posing as credible researchers?
Ha,ha,ha. Not even in my most unexpected dreams...

Well, continuening, I know for a fact that it's very unlikely or even virtually impossible that he could not get a detection from all 3 mentioned Mineoro detectors, unless he did not wish it so. With vast experience in the field, specially in a mining area, I can safely say the signal would start at a minimum distance of 90 feet.
He claims there were only sporadic beeps. I don't doubt it, but, besides not knowing all the details involved in his detectin procedure, this is the classic statement from who is not experienced in finding the best way/calibration to go over the target.
The detector shown in the video might have a better pinpointing ability, as a natural evolution in relation to past inventions of Damasio/Alonso, but it clearly lacks the range.

Maybe I'm wrong on all of the above about Morgan not suceeding with the Mineoros, but I have sufficient knowledge of my detector for instance to be absolutely not convinced of what he told.
Naturally, many here are also still not convinced of my claims about PDCs, FGs, etc. It's their privilege too.

Due to that, and in attention to some requests I always got, in the following days, I hope (as my own time and weather conditions allow) to feature a clip with the PDC in action.
On it, I hope to demonstrate the device detecting targets which are far away which I normally use to gauge the ionic field intensity that particular day.

Regards.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Guru

Interesting opinions. Do you really believe anyone abandoned the commercial group forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
I hope to demonstrate the device detecting targets which are far away which I normally use to gauge the ionic field intensity that particular day.
We will all be looking forward to your feature clip. Can you include the part where you dig up the target and show us what you detected?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Alright, although I respect Alonso a lot, the interest on this device grew with some exageration IMHO.
It can be seen in the video for instance, that it will only work for a certain target size from a very close range.

Due to Morgan's own 'propaganda' of the device, a crescent interest on it which initially I think it was natural, grew in a manner that made it to appear that this is in fact, the only 'working LRL' in existence making it look like the other Mineoro's detectors for instance, don't work. This is just plain absurd and false.

Until recently I had the opinion he had not suceeded with his DC due to lack of expertise, bad calibration, or whatever...
Now it's really plausible for me that all this thing could have been a set up for his own interest in replicating this particular device.
All the negative propaganda with the Mineoro making him look like an exacting person and then a situation appears in which only one detector could do it.

In fact, this propaganda was so intense that made the skeptics on this forum abandon right away the 'comercial group forum' created by Carl to develop better regular MDs. Something hillarious as they always stated LRLs are fraud.
Can you imagine those guys now talking about Morgan's device with a high dose of seriousness and posing as credible researchers?

Well, continuening, I know for a fact that it's very unlikely or even virtually impossible that he could not get a detection from all 3 mentioned Mineoro detectors, unless he did not wish it so. With vast experience in the field, specially in a mining area, I can safely say the signal would start at a minimum distance of 90 feet.
He claims there were only sporadic beeps. I don't doubt it, but, besides not knowing all the details involved in his detectin procedure, this is the classic statement from who is not experienced in finding the best way/calibration to go over the target.
The detector shown in the video might have a better pinpointing ability, as a natural evolution in relation to past inventions of Damasio/Alonso, but it clearly lacks the range.

Maybe I'm wrong on all of the above about Morgan not suceeding with the Mineoros, but I have sufficient knowledge of my detector for instance to be absolutely not convinced of what he told.
Naturally, many here are also still not convinced of my claims about PDCs, FGs, etc. It's their privilege too.

Due to that, and in attention to some requests I always got, in the following days, I hope (as my own time and weather conditions allow) to feature a clip with the PDC in action.
On it, I hope to demonstrate the device detecting targets which are far away which I normally use to gauge the ionic field intensity that particular day.

Regards.
Hi,
your problem is that Mineoro's don't work... and people know that...

This was already proved by a number of tests and and reverse engineering on mineoro's devices.

Our skeptic nature is a fact... but when me or someone else see a circuit and have time to spend for my hobby why don't investigate what were designer intentions, if there are true ability of detecting metals by it long range and what are real limitations of that approach?

That's my point of view!

I've built zahori... I've tested it...and it doesn't work as claimed... doesn't detect e.g. water flows... so then I know it doesn't work as claimed ! Easy.

I'll belive only facts. So I have no problems at all !

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 12-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
your problem is that Mineoro's don't work... and people know that...
That statement is false.

Quote:
This was already proved by a number of tests and and reverse engineering on mineoro's devices.
Which tests?
Who to date has reversed engineered it? I am only aware of somebody who dismantled one non comercial model and showed some pics. Do you think this is reverse engineering?

Quote:
I've built zahori... I've tested it...and it doesn't work as claimed...
That statement is empty and irrelevant. Esteban has built Zahoris which worked. So what?

Quote:
I'll belive only facts. So I have no problems at all !
What facts do you have about the device in discussion? Morgan's claims?

Your statements are just 'hot air' and mean nothing from an objective perspective. Sorry.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As usual, you are making a lot of assumptions from a small amount of information. Morgan's pistol detector is claimed to be a medium range locator. From what we can ascertain, at this stage of the investigation, it is based on some modifications to standard metal detector technology. There is none of your fantasy wish-science here. Of course, we have yet to duplicate this device, and either confirm or deny the claims that have been made. This is why we are in the process of conducting a proper scientific investigation into a claimed phenomenon, based on the honest feedback from a respected fellow forum member.

Quote:
Due to the contentious nature of this investigation, we have been forced to move to a closed forum to conduct further research.

Quote:
Of course Morgan has a vested interest in having this device investigated by "the skeptic team". He wants a copy for himself that will actually work. Not a cheap calculator glued to a plastic case on top of a swivel handle.

Quote:
In fact, this propaganda was so intense that made the skeptics on this forum abandon right away the 'comercial group forum' created by Carl to develop better regular MDs.
Wrong again. The Commercial Group is still very active. Some of us may have been side-tracked recently, but there could be some indirect benefits by performing this investigation.

Quote:
Something hillarious as they always stated LRLs are fraud.
This is the first device we've seen disassembled that shows a possibility of working as claimed. As such, it is worthy of investigation. Clearly you are becoming concerned by our involvement here. I wonder why?

Quote:
I was thinking today about some other nonsense you wrote, where you stated that the signal is stronger the more deeply a target is buried. This is such a nonsensical concept that I wonder you can keep a straight face when you say this. I can just think of all the wonderful excuses you could make after digging a huge hole and finding nothing there!

Quote:
Who cares? As long as it can detect treasure at distances beyond current technology. There certainly doesn't seem to be the random beeping that occurred when I tested the Mineoro FG80.

Quote:
And I don't think that situation will ever change. You've shot yourself in the foot too many times.

Quote:

Regards.
Targets, no doubt, that have never been recovered, or have been "confirmed" with an RT Examiner!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

The Commercial Group is still very active. Some of us may have been side-tracked recently, but there could be some indirect benefits by performing this investigation.
Oh, sure..

Quote:
This is the first device we've seen disassembled that shows a possibility of working as claimed. As such, it is worthy of investigation. Clearly you are becoming concerned by our involvement here. I wonder why?
Because I think you will end up finding about the Roswell Crash too and this 'we' won't allow..

Quote:
I was thinking today about some other nonsense you wrote, where you stated that the signal is stronger the more deeply a target is buried.
This FACT is divulged by Alonso and Damasio themselves.
Of course this only adds more weight to your total ignorance about the concept or the detector itself.
Well, this has been always expectable after all.

Quote:
There certainly doesn't seem to be the random beeping that occurred when I tested the Mineoro FG80.
You...?
Where... in you private gold mine?

Quote:
And I don't think that situation will ever change. You've shot yourself in the foot too many times.
Well, I don't have a gun... So I assume you mean I released some false information. Tell me what those are please.

Ozzy whatever your intentions might be, you have to be certain that you will not be getting 'lunch for free'.
And maybe not even a paid lunch.

PS. Don't abuse alcohol or food these hollidays.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
That statement is false.

Which tests?
Who to date has reversed engineered it? I am only aware of somebody who dismantled one non comercial model and showed some pics. Do you think this is reverse engineering?

That statement is empty and irrelevant. Esteban has built Zahoris which worked. So what?

What facts do you have about the device in discussion? Morgan's claims?

Your statements are just 'hot air' and mean nothing from an objective perspective. Sorry.
Hi,
Nervous !?

Take it easy... if we'll discover that pistol doesn't work ...ok... we'll make us a reason of that !

Not me only built the zahori... I remember you our great member Ivconic and also Michael built one. Unfortunately we cannot find anything with it... and it doesn't work as claimed with water flows. This is a fact.

Anyone could build one and test, and see with his eyes and hear the random beeps you are so addicted!

Tests on Mineoro's were performed all over the world... I personally belive to my friends and other people that say they don't work. Also other brand stuff , but similar, resulted completely wallet-mining operations with no one single documented found.

About reverse engineering... do you mean the "ion chamber" made with PVC water pipe ?

You say they work ! So what ???

Facts = 0.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 12-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Oh, sure..

Because I think you will end up finding about the Roswell Crash too and this 'we' won't allow..

This FACT is divulged by Alonso and Damasio themselves.
Of course this only adds more weight to your total ignorance about the concept or the detector itself.
Well, this has been always expectable after all.

You...?
Where... in you private gold mine?

Well, I don't have a gun... So I assume you mean I released some false information. Tell me what those are please.

Ozzy whatever your intentions might be, you have to be certain that you will not be getting 'lunch for free'.
And maybe not even a paid lunch.

PS. Don't abuse alcohol or food these hollidays.
Nothing useful to say? Oh well - no change there then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Facts = 0

That's the reality!
Old 12-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Someting the PDCs, FGs, etc. will easily surpass..
Well for the first time we have seen some evidence that a new kind of detector actually works.
On the other hand, you have send an enormous amount of misinformation, technical nonsese and absurd claims, with absolutely no proof.
Althought you seems to think we are all idiots here, we do have open minds, and when we see someone claiming interesting results and giving evidences of that, we investigate and discuss the subject.
Not more complicated thant that.
Fred.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
So I assume you mean I released some false information. Tell me what those are please.
Some recent false information from hung:

Quote:
The way I was measuring the variances, was opening the examiner box and placing the positive probe in the lead of the diode which is connected to the pot.
We all know there is no pot connected to the diode inside the Ranger Tell. You obviously did not see the inside of the Ranger Tell box. You substituted a test outside the box to try to conceal this and the fact that you never connected a meter inside the box.
Quote:
...ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research.
This is a lie you told to make it look like AIAS is a respectable group known by all scientists. It is easy to prove that all the scientific community does not utilize AIAS. Simply ask anyone in the scientific community what AIAS is and see for yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned.
There is no circuit inside the Ranger tell that shoots a carrier signal line that resonates to subatomic levels.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Guru

[quote=J_Player;64182]
Quote:
We all know there is no pot connected to the diode inside the Ranger Tell. You obviously did not see the inside of the Ranger Tell box. You substituted a test outside the box to try to conceal this and the fact that you never connected a meter inside the box.
Man, you're insane. Whatever you are smoking you should quit imediately.
I own the diodes model. There's a diode direct soldered to the pot.
Any insinuations like that with sick attacks to a person's honesty just shows the rotten character that you own.

This BS from people like you has gone too far already.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Guru

Hi all!!!
Calm!!! No more attacks!!!

I remember I post when Alonso, others and me found a gold watch at few meters of train rail. This was with the 2006 model and confirmed by the 2007.

Distance was superior than this Morgan's device. In this scenario was Alonso, the landlord (an aviator), Hassan and me.

The first detection was at night. The detection no was very precisse at the night because the air and the grass was very humid. Wait at the next day with good weather and we can centrate easily the watch.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi all!!!
Calm!!! No more attacks!!!

I remember I post when Alonso, others and me found a gold watch at few meters of train rail. This was with the 2006 model and confirmed by the 2007.

Distance was superior than this Morgan's device. In this scenario was Alonso, the landlord (an aviator), Hassan and me.

The first detection was at night. The detection no was very precisse at the night because the air and the grass was very humid. Wait at the next day with good weather and we can centrate easily the watch.
Hey Esteban,

Thanks for confirming what all sucessful Mineoro owners have always known.

As I said, they don't need to come here to tell this. They are busy in the field.
I'm also a sucessful user, but who is unfortunate enough to deal with some people like the ones you know here. Well... I guess all forums are like that..

For those who still did not suceed for whatever reason this might be, I know this is just a matter of time (and hard research!) .
Old 12-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As I said, they don't need to come here to tell this. They are busy in the field.
So, the fact that you are here, implies that you are not busy in the field.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
So, the fact that you are here, implies that you are not busy in the field.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
So I assume you mean I released some false information. Tell me what those are please. ...

Man, you're insane. Whatever you are smoking you should quit imediately.
I own the diodes model. There's a diode direct soldered to the pot.
Any insinuations like that with sick attacks to a person's honesty just shows the rotten character that you own.
Actually I was answering your request to tell you what false information you released. If you would like me to tell you what false information you released that includes only the facts without commentary about your motives, then here it is again:

Some recent false information from hung:

Quote:
The way I was measuring the variances, was opening the examiner box and placing the positive probe in the lead of the diode which is connected to the pot.
We all know there is no pot connected to the diode inside the Ranger Tell. We learned about this when we looked at the photos and circuit diagram showing the diode connection that Carl posted after opening the Ranger Tell. Because Carl's photos and circuit diagram confirm the diode is not connected to a pot at either end, I would answer that your claim of "placing the positive probe in the lead of the diode which is connected to the pot" is false.
Quote:
...ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research.
Most of the scientific community is not familiar with AIAS, and do not have any idea how to utilize AIAS. It is easy to prove that all the scientific community does not utilize AIAS. Simply ask anyone in the scientific community what AIAS is and see for yourself. Thus I would answer that your claim that "ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research" is false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned.
There is no circuit inside the Ranger tell that shoots a carrier signal line that resonates to subatomic levels. There is no working circuit inside the Ranger Tell. Therefore, there is no possibility of "shooting a carrier signal line", and I would answer that this claim is also false.

Perhaps I can only speculate on your motives, but the methods of determining the recent false information you released can be checked by anyone who wants to find out if it is false or not. Please don't take these answers to your request as an attack. They are simply answers to help you identify what false information you have recently released.

Best wishes,
J_P