LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
1 year warranty is OK, 2 years is even better.

1 year warranty is OK, 2 years is even better.

Problem is that you have warranty conditions that practically cancel this rights.

On your sale page you proclaim this conditions:

So, if you claim that your devices "work properly", there is no way for your customers
to return devices and get refunds even it is clear for your costumer that devices does
not work as promoted.

In short, according such conditions, buyers have no warranty that devices will working according promotional claim.

We can give 1 - 2 or 3 years depend of devices.

Who say that ? or you believe what is write here? if yes. have other say work well

Then I want understand where the wrong!

Clients not understand how use devices or our devices not Work properly

Here you need a third party not you or I to say that. Go to justice to judge him. If we are wrong we will pay all the refunds.

Quote:

For online purchase buyers should have right on return goods, purchased online, after 14
days test, with right for refund his payment, even with no matter of reason. Such costumer .

We do not accept the customer receiving the money if he or she has no compelling reason. Obviously, it makes no sense because we build a dedicated device only for those who request it.
If you do not have a reason? Why do you buy ?? !!!! Just to disturb us and see devices. If yes, do not buy because you know it before.

Quote:

right is widely legalized, I am sure in Tunisia and Turkey too. Without such right buyers are
not protected at all.

I think you are wrong Sir. Because if the product is Congruent not have right to back. This is all worldwide. Especially in international trade.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 05-25-2020, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
"Secret" claim is an very old fraudster self-promo trick for all claims that cannot be proven.
It is better to honest and stay stay with known and proven facts.

If you need to use big, red, exaggerated letters, this mean that those big letters are
in fact empty of proven facts.

Sir i not come here to sell camera or to speak about that. But yes i sell.

Also this video is do by a member on this forum not by myself. here and built and have this result. not one can say is trick or fake its same what have say owner of this Topic but with secret lets you try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8oybzZ6KIM

I use big letter to open your eyes and mind.

not to offended me. I m not owner of this topic only say my opinion same all. please many respect.

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 05-25-2020, 05:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Nicolas
Quote:
hi Mr abo sereen please inform me how to get ur mcu and the pirce

and if you please explain for me how dose ur invention works

Hello Jafal,
You can contact me by my email
ridha.nick@gmail.com
or by contact at my shop

we did talk here and i called you abo sereen and you welcome me and did not rejecet that you are abo sereen and ask me to contact you

thats mean 1 from 2

first maybe you are foolish abo sereen and you just think to take people money

second maybe you are drunk and forget that you are the bad abo sereen whom blocked from all Arabic forums

so keep a big peace of candy in your mouth and stop using the big red lines

Yes you are right.

I m wrong to speak with one sick same to you

and not know you. Remember if have problem with us come face to face

Old 05-25-2020, 05:56 PM

we all know that ir leds used to see in the dark and this is clear for all

this camera use use extra lens and some others using extra 2 lens to work as microscope
and the rubber used to drak the camera and as focal for lens

uncompressed soil contains a tiny channels which allowed ir radiation to walk through those channels and as the camera works as microscope easy could see underground from the tiny channels with assist of ir to see in the dark !

thats it no more and no less

watch videos and see how the ant is very big and see how the camera giving unreal pictures i dis assemble about 10 cameras and all the same way just microscope

its a fake just to take peoples money
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Yes you are right.

I m wrong to speak with one sick same to you

and not know you. Remember if have problem with us come face to face

ha ha ha ha now you say i am right and you are the big thief abo seren you say it by your self

you are a poor thief abo seren have fun with your stealing

and thank GOD the you get your memory back and you knew that you are abo seren
Old 05-25-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Much peoples do it but not any result only a dream. Sorry

you say its dream are you selling dreams or dreaming you are selling ?
Old 05-25-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Yes I agree with you . This camera is work really but has no scientific explanation. Only by experiments. I know this and am sure that have a secret. When you know the secret became it possible to see the invisible underground.
But by this way or other details exist on some forum speak about it but not have result because not have the secret.

and how you got that secret ? or you dream that you did ??????
Old 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Isn't true brother. Not one have success. Be sure and believe me. Only a dream and try. Because in short, if someone imitates and does not know where the secret is, he will never succeed.

how you want others to pay for your lies ?

Not one have success. Be sure and believe me. Only a dream and try

did want to sell it before you success ???/

are you foolish ? or just big lier ??????
Old 05-25-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Look here my colleague all videos is optical fraud. (Made by Jordan) Sorry for that.

all videos is optical fraud if its so how you sell the camera ????

hey man gooo to sleeeep and sweeeet dreams cover you self very good and dream that you steal banks not poor peoples
Old 05-25-2020, 06:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
and how you got that secret ? or you dream that you did ??????

Isn't my topic to answer also i not built that camera I only help who need do it.

I think you Arabic not can see good or read good what peoples write.

SO listen good this song

I wish I knew you. Or you opened a separate topic in order not to confuse the author of the topic, but unfortunately
The same that I mentioned earlier always falls with the Arabs
With the assurance that you did not deal with me and did not buy anything from me, this is my piece until you prove this to me and do not disappear like an ostrich if you are really a man and you have cracks in me and do not follow the style of losers because you are only coward
This indicates that I am successful. If I had not been successful, you would not have known me
You are a despicable and bad person and do not respect the privacy of others, not even my daughter's name
But, as you said, you guys meet, and Qunak will be a lesson that you will not forget, and you will fall into my hands. Remember this important thing.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:33 PM

【引用】【尺寸=159237】我的主题不也要回答吗?我没造那个摄像头我只帮助需要帮助的人 。 [大小] 我认为你阿拉伯语看不清别人写的东西。 【大小=6】【颜色=红色】 [/颜色][/尺寸] 所以听好了这首歌[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [大小=5] [大小] 我希望我认识你。或者你打开了一个单独的主题,以避免混淆主题的作者,但不幸的是 我前面提到的同样的事情总是发生在阿拉伯人身上 我保证你不和我打交道,也不从我这里买任何东西,这是我的作品,直到你向我证明这一点,不要像鸵一样消失, 如果你是一个真正的男人和。你在我心里有裂痕,不学失败者的作风,因为你只是个懦。 如果我没有成功,你就不会认识我。 你是个卑鄙的坏人,不尊重别人的隐私,甚至连我女儿的名字也不尊重。 但是,正如你所说的,你们相遇了,库纳克将是你们无法忘记的教训,你们将落入我的手中。记住这个重要的事情 。

Old 05-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
all videos is optical fraud if its so how you sell the camera ????

hey man gooo to sleeeep and sweeeet dreams cover you self very good and dream that you steal banks not poor peoples

This is made by Jordan not me
I say you stupid only come to make confusion of member.
------------

Face to face if you are men
But I think not.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Isn't my topic to answer also i not built that camera I only help who need do it.

I think you Arabic not can see good or read good what peoples write.

SO listen good this song

I wish I knew you. Or you opened a separate topic in order not to confuse the author of the topic, but unfortunately
The same that I mentioned earlier always falls with the Arabs
With the assurance that you did not deal with me and did not buy anything from me, this is my piece until you prove this to me and do not disappear like an ostrich if you are really a man and you have cracks in me and do not follow the style of losers because you are only coward
This indicates that I am successful. If I had not been successful, you would not have known me
You are a despicable and bad person and do not respect the privacy of others, not even my daughter's name
But, as you said, you guys meet, and Qunak will be a lesson that you will not forget, and you will fall into my hands. Remember this important thing.
when you said bad things about jordan i told you with all respect its not allowed for you and i code to you that i know you are abo seren i said remember our friend abo seren you start with your big red lines and said to many bad words
you start this not me and for the last time i am asking you keep a big peace of candy in your mouth
Old 05-25-2020, 07:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
when you said bad things about jordan i told you with all respect its not allowed for you and i code to you that i know you are abo seren i said remember our friend abo seren you start with your big red lines and said to many bad words
you start this not me and for the last time i am asking you keep a big peace of candy in your mouth

Why not need understand!!!! strange

I have good friends and family in Jordan Also i not speak about Jordan or her peoples.

I speak about channel YouTube Jordan and her name Jordan cam. her owner is Firas Daaja

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4...orFaS3w/videos

Not Abu Serine or abu Abdallah or Nicolas.

You can stop or not

Old 05-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
【引用】【尺寸=159237】我的主题不也要回答吗?我没造那个摄像头我只帮助需要帮助的人 。 [大小] 我认为你阿拉伯语看不清别人写的东西。 【大小=6】【颜色=红色】 [/颜色][/尺寸] 所以听好了这首歌[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [大小=5] [大小] 我希望我认识你。或者你打开了一个单独的主题,以避免混淆主题的作者,但不幸的是 我前面提到的同样的事情总是发生在阿拉伯人身上 我保证你不和我打交道,也不从我这里买任何东西,这是我的作品,直到你向我证明这一点,不要像鸵一样消失, 如果你是一个真正的男人和。你在我心里有裂痕,不学失败者的作风,因为你只是个懦。 如果我没有成功,你就不会认识我。 你是个卑鄙的坏人,不尊重别人的隐私,甚至连我女儿的名字也不尊重。 但是,正如你所说的,你们相遇了,库纳克将是你们无法忘记的教训,你们将落入我的手中。记住这个重要的事情 。

Old 05-25-2020, 10:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think you are wrong Sir. Because if the product is Congruent
not have right to back. This is all worldwide.
Especially in international trade.
"You think", but your knowledge of law is probably the same as your knowledge about LRL technologies.

You are from Turkey and subject to the Turkish law. So, here you can read Turkish law related to consumer rights:

http://www.judiciaryofturkey.gov.tr/...on-our-website

Turkish LAW ON CONSUMER PROTECTION
Law Number: 6502 Date of Enactment: 7/11/2013

Defective Goods
Defective goods
ARTICLE 8

(2) Goods that do not have one or several of the characteristics included on the package,
on the label, the introductory guide and the instructions of use, on the portal or in advertisements
and announcements; that are not in conformity with the characteristics notified by the seller
or determined in its technical regulation; that do not correspond to the usage purpose of goods that
are equal; that have material, legal or economic deficiencies which reduce or remove the benefits
the consumer reasonably expects shall also be deemed as defective goods.

Consumer's rights of choice
ARTICLE 11

(5) In cases where the consumer chooses to exercise the right to renege on the contract or request
a discount from the price in proportion to the defect, the complete amount paid or the amount of
the discount made from the price shall be refunded to the consumer immediately.
(6) All expenses arising from the exercise of the rights of choice shall be borne by the party fulfilling
the right the consumer chose. The consumer may also demand compensation with one of these rights
of choice, in line with the provisions of Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098 dated 11 January 2011.

Distance contracts
ARTICLE 48

(1) Distance contracts are contracts concluded between the seller or supplier and the consumer,
without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, within the framework of a system
established for the distant marketing of goods or services until the moment of the conclusion of the
contract and including the moment of its conclusion, through the use of a means of telecommunication.

(4) The consumer shall have the right of withdrawal from the distance contracts within fourteen
days without giving any reasons and paying any penal obligation. It shall be sufficient to send the
notification declaring the right of withdrawal has been used to the seller or supplier within this period.
The seller or supplier shall be liable for proving that the consumer has been notified of the right of withdrawal.
If the consumer is not adequately informed of the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall not be bound for
a fourteen-day period for the use of such right. In any case, this period shall end a year after the expiry date
of the right of withdrawal. The consumer shall not be responsible for the changes and deterioration
due to the ordinary use of the good during the period of the right of withdrawal.

Probably this is reason to move LRL business from Turkey to Tunisia.

But even in Tunisia fraudulent business is not in safe heaven.

There is strong Consumer organization that care of consumer rights
based on civil law regulations (obligations law, commerce law etc.).
In our cases this is regulated:

http://www.commerce.gov.tn/Fr/princi...mmateur_11_124

Information du consommateur dans le cadre du commerce electronique:

Avant la conclusion du contrat, le vendeur est tenu, lors des transactions commerciales electroniques,
de fournir au consommateur, de maniere claire et comprehensible, les informations suivantes qui doivent
etre fournies par voie electronique et mises e sa disposition e tous les stades de la transaction:
La possibilite de retractation et son delai ;
Le mode de retour du produit, d'echange ou de remboursement

t r a n s l a t e d:

Consumer information in the context of electronic commerce:

Before the conclusion of the contract, the seller is required, during electronic commercial transactions,
to provide the consumer, in a clear and understandable manner, the following information which must
be provided electronically and made available to him at all stages of the transaction :
The possibility of withdrawal and its deadline;
The method of product return, exchange or refund;

Fraudulent praxis only need to be reported to competent authority or organization and - voila l'prison!!!!
Old 05-25-2020, 10:31 PM

watch this video

the insect bigger the snake and looks like moving over big rock and the cavity in soil same as valley its clear that this seen under microscope

stop make fool of peoples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lh7OB4iF98
Old 05-25-2020, 10:43 PM
Guru

Quote:

..... its clear that this seen under microscope

Of course, most of those "deep camera" videos are taken trough microscope and
illuminated through a color filter slide equipped with every better microscope.

For all experienced microscope user this is clear.

But for naive LRL believer this is eternal magic.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:02 AM

Hello to you all.

I have an idea so We all can end the argument on this topic about Camera is real or fack!

I've seen many videos of guys from all over claiming that the camera they made is a perfect penetration camera, I think 99% is just a Microscopic cameras that magnifies the tiny things on the surface that they think its gold or skull or metal etc..
and I also have seen one camera that is real I used it my self before I started to make my experiments, THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE THIS, IS AS FOLLOW:

Anyone of us here on this topic claims that he owns a camera" including my self" that can see voids and metal deep underground will have to prove this"without telling the secret"

make VIDEO after showing a real void or small cave and while it's uncovered place inside measurement tape metals letters, plastic, books, coins shapes of any well-known objects on the bottom of this void ..film this clearly by video and pics.
Then covering up with conical shape top with mud "so not to use concrete" until its day then we cover this conical shape with Soil. place your camera at the top or and use a software to record RAW digital format like TIFF/EP standard or SER upload both videos from your mobile while filming and the original recorded video.

that is what I'm going to do if anyone sure of his camera kindly please let us all know WHO'S IN?

FOR ME I THNK IN 4 WEEKS OR SO ILL UPLOAD MY VIDEO.
till then no need to argue guys please.

thanks
Old 05-26-2020, 01:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
"You think", but your knowledge of law is probably the same as your knowledge about LRL technologies.

You are from Turkey and subject to the Turkish law. So, here you can read Turkish law related to consumer rights:

http://www.judiciaryofturkey.gov.tr/...on-our-website

Turkish LAW ON CONSUMER PROTECTION
Law Number: 6502 Date of Enactment: 7/11/2013

Defective Goods
Defective goods
ARTICLE 8

(2) Goods that do not have one or several of the characteristics included on the package,
on the label, the introductory guide and the instructions of use, on the portal or in advertisements
and announcements; that are not in conformity with the characteristics notified by the seller
or determined in its technical regulation; that do not correspond to the usage purpose of goods that
are equal; that have material, legal or economic deficiencies which reduce or remove the benefits
the consumer reasonably expects shall also be deemed as defective goods.

Consumer's rights of choice
ARTICLE 11

(5) In cases where the consumer chooses to exercise the right to renege on the contract or request
a discount from the price in proportion to the defect, the complete amount paid or the amount of
the discount made from the price shall be refunded to the consumer immediately.
(6) All expenses arising from the exercise of the rights of choice shall be borne by the party fulfilling
the right the consumer chose. The consumer may also demand compensation with one of these rights
of choice, in line with the provisions of Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098 dated 11 January 2011.

Distance contracts
ARTICLE 48

(1) Distance contracts are contracts concluded between the seller or supplier and the consumer,
without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, within the framework of a system
established for the distant marketing of goods or services until the moment of the conclusion of the
contract and including the moment of its conclusion, through the use of a means of telecommunication.

(4) The consumer shall have the right of withdrawal from the distance contracts within fourteen
days without giving any reasons and paying any penal obligation. It shall be sufficient to send the
notification declaring the right of withdrawal has been used to the seller or supplier within this period.
The seller or supplier shall be liable for proving that the consumer has been notified of the right of withdrawal.
If the consumer is not adequately informed of the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall not be bound for
a fourteen-day period for the use of such right. In any case, this period shall end a year after the expiry date
of the right of withdrawal. The consumer shall not be responsible for the changes and deterioration
due to the ordinary use of the good during the period of the right of withdrawal.

Probably this is reason to move LRL business from Turkey to Tunisia.

But even in Tunisia fraudulent business is not in safe heaven.

There is strong Consumer organization that care of consumer rights
based on civil law regulations (obligations law, commerce law etc.).
In our cases this is regulated:

http://www.commerce.gov.tn/Fr/princi...mmateur_11_124

Information du consommateur dans le cadre du commerce electronique:

Avant la conclusion du contrat, le vendeur est tenu, lors des transactions commerciales electroniques,
de fournir au consommateur, de maniere claire et comprehensible, les informations suivantes qui doivent
etre fournies par voie electronique et mises e sa disposition e tous les stades de la transaction:
La possibilite de retractation et son delai ;
Le mode de retour du produit, d'echange ou de remboursement

t r a n s l a t e d:

Consumer information in the context of electronic commerce:

Before the conclusion of the contract, the seller is required, during electronic commercial transactions,
to provide the consumer, in a clear and understandable manner, the following information which must
be provided electronically and made available to him at all stages of the transaction :
The possibility of withdrawal and its deadline;
The method of product return, exchange or refund;

Fraudulent praxis only need to be reported to competent authority or organization and - voila l'prison!!!!

Cases of exchange and return:

If the conditions for returning the commodity are fulfilled, the seller must return the price in the same payment method in which the purchase was made, unless the parties agree to specify another way to refund the price.

In the event that the commercial data do not match the truth, as there is a difference between what was mentioned of the characteristics of the product before purchase, as the product does not fit what was requested for it or what was announced.

If the product or merchandise includes a counterfeit trademark that leads to misleading it as to the source of those products.

If there is a tampering with the amount, size, or both of the products, their energy, their weight, or their source.

One of the cases of replacement and return is replacement or return in the event of a defect in the quality of manufacture of the product or goods
If the goods and goods are against the standard specifications
The consumer has the right to replace or restore "defective" goods, merchandise and machinery, in the event of fraud, even after the deadline set by the shop's policy.

The consumer has the right:

The stores and commercial establishments have a policy regarding the terms and conditions for the replacement and retrieval of goods:
Clear and understandable to the consumer.
Written in Arabic, and may be written in another foreign language.
The store announces the terms and conditions of the replacement and response in a prominent and clear place in the commercial store (at the accounting funds and on the invoices from the back ....) and that they are consistent with the nature of each good or merchandise in a manner that guarantees the rights of the seller and the buyer
Replacement or retrieval of goods, merchandise and machinery during the period specified for that by the shop and commercial establishments (producer, importer, distributor and seller), as of the date of receiving the commodity.
If the conditions for returning the commodity are fulfilled, the seller must return the price in the same payment method in which the purchase was made, unless the parties agree to specify another way to refund the price.

Old 05-26-2020, 02:17 AM
Guru

Hello guys we have changed the recovery privacy
From today you can buy our detectors and go check your place. If you do not find the treasure, you can return the device and your money will be returned in full.

We bear the shipping costs and give you a certificate of thanks. We regret your dissatisfaction with this and we can add you some money due to the inconvenience caused for

you.

This is advice from our colleague WM6 Specialized in commercial law

Old 05-26-2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW THE INVISIBLE View Post
any news about your test? once you mentioned that you got a positive result can you share?

hi sir ..

Sorry coz i'am late ..

To all who did not get positive results..

1- you need to remove IR filter from original lens tube.

2-You have to calculate the focal length correctly.

Some lenses need a 3 cm plastic tube
Others need 3.5 cm
And another need 5 cm

for me I got impressive results, but I stopped because a problem with my laptop and I will be back very soon with a video confirming that this camera is working very well.

This camera has several types, some of which need a catalyst, and some do not need a catalyst like the one we make it now.

I will tell you something: the word (secret) is a big illusion ... just think before blind work and you will get a great success..

. Thank you my friend - VIEW THE INVISIBLE - for all the information in this thread .

regards
Old 05-26-2020, 09:40 AM
Guru

[QUOTE=darkman;159251]

I will tell you something: the word (secret) is a ''BIG illusion''

What You say with ''BIG illusion'' ? Does this is Big Lie or have illusion side ?

You use RF with Camera ?
Old 05-26-2020, 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=humhum;159252]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post

I will tell you something: the word (secret) is a ''BIG illusion''

What You say with ''BIG illusion'' ? Does this is Big Lie or have illusion side ?

You use RF with Camera ?

it is Big Lie my friend << my cam work's without any secret's .

RF is the catalyst that i talk about , but i don't use it.

regards

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images