LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Please ask him why he not sell good LRL PD in Mineoro,as he sell to closed friends,exemple this super PD he sold to spanish man(his friend).
Because of promotional trick, dear Morgan.

When your wishes to have the same as your friend are strong enough, you will be willing to pay for this PD at all costs. Old promotional trick nothing else.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Guru

Quote:

MINEORO CRAP

WHY THIS CRAP ???
Sorry Morgan, this is not common mineoro crap. This Special Serie 2000 crap.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esetban. You say you know about the possibility of photographing the phenomenon with a camera using special IR filter.
But you don't say you know very well that a camera with special IR filters do the job.
So it is not true what was written?
It is true you only know about a possibility?

I see the photos you posted from a book. These do not look like photos taken from a camera with an IR filter to me.
Have you ever seen an actual print from made from the negative that was taken from a camera with an IR filter?

Best wishes,
J_P
I know (and everybody knows it) that all bodies over absolute zero emits infrared. I think that metal in hot weather emits more due good conductivity of heat. I have no ever seen this in photo, only in this book.

Somebody refers me that in antenna was "discharged" big treasure buried on a stream. His friend take the photo because this person was taken photos during the use of instument and by coincidence occurs this phenomenon, but I don't know if true or not. Some day, if achieve this photo, I'll post here.

Also I hear that a person said to other (who suspect existence of treasure in a site): "Take a photo of the site and I'll tell you if are or not treasure in your yard". I heard this 10 or 12 years ago.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Guru

The "eye" "see" the "phenomenon"?
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Guru

ooops!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post

. I think that metal in hot weather emits more due good conductivity of heat. I

This is true but not only in hot weather and not only due good conductivity.

Ideal circumstances are not under midday heat but after sunset because metals accumulate heat more than soil and emit in infra-red spectrum after sunset more than surrounding soil.

So if you put 4 coins 0.5 to 1 cm under soil surface, you can easily detect it by infrared camera after sunset. But if you put those 4 coins 20 cm deep in soil (as on disputed video) there is no way to detect something by infrared camera, no matter if you search by midday, after sunset or by midnight. At 20cm depth you need 200kg of metal to detect IR difference at surface.

It is a question of mass of metal item and related quantities of accumulated heat.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
This is true but not only in hot weather and not only due good conductivity.

Ideal circumstances are not under midday heat but after sunset because metals accumulate heat more than soil and emit in infra-red spectrum after sunset more than surrounding soil.

So if you put 4 coins 0.5 to 1 cm under soil surface, you can easily detect it by infrared camera after sunset. But if you put those 4 coins 20 cm deep in soil (as on disputed video) there is no way to detect something by infrared camera, no matter if you search by midday, after sunset or by midnight. At 20cm depth you need 200kg of metal to detect IR difference at surface.

It is a question of mass of metal item and related quantities of accumulated heat.
You don't know what you are saying... The slightest idea of what is all about.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You don't know what you are saying... The slightest idea of what is all about.
I am talking about ozone. What you are talking about?
Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
I know (and everybody knows it) that all bodies over absolute zero emits infrared. I think that metal in hot weather emits more due good conductivity of heat. I have no ever seen this in photo, only in this book.

Somebody refers me that in antenna was "discharged" big treasure buried on a stream. His friend take the photo because this person was taken photos during the use of instument and by coincidence occurs this phenomenon, but I don't know if true or not. Some day, if achieve this photo, I'll post here.

Also I hear that a person said to other (who suspect existence of treasure in a site): "Take a photo of the site and I'll tell you if are or not treasure in your yard". I heard this 10 or 12 years ago.
Hi Esteban,
This is an interesting answer, but it does not answer my question.
I asked if you have ever seen an actual print from made from the negative that was taken from a camera with an IR filter?

Apparently you have not. The photos you posted do not look like photos taken from a camera with a that blocks visible light and passes IR.
You would know these are not IR photos if you had seen real photos taken from a camera that was modified to pass IR and block visible light.

The particular photos you showed are images that show ordinary light colors, not the monochrome that is seen from an IR photo. Since you don't say you have seen any actual IR photos, I can see how you would not know that the photos you posted are not real IR photos that have the visible light filtered out so only IR is showing.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Guru

Quote:

The particular photos you showed are images that show ordinary light colors, not the monochrome that is seen from an IR photo. Since you are saying you have not seen any actual IR photos, I can see how you would not know that the photos you posted are not real IR photos that have the visible light filtered out so only IR is showing.
Very doubtful photos, indeed. It was some possibilities to get such photos by ordinary (not IR modified) camera too. But if camera was modified maybe other light spectrum was only half filtered (need more layer of filter foil). In this case even headlamp which lit on grass not need to be infrared, it can be only ordinary red lamp to get virtual "aura". Anyway, as you say, this is not real passive IR scan (photos).
Old 02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,
This is an interesting answer, but it does not answer my question.
I asked if you have ever seen an actual print from made from the negative that was taken from a camera with an IR filter?

Apparently you have not. The photos you posted do not look like photos taken from a camera with a that blocks visible light and passes IR.
You would know these are not IR photos if you had seen real photos taken from a camera that was modified to pass IR and block visible light.

The particular photos you showed are images that show ordinary light colors, not the monochrome that is seen from an IR photo. Since you don't say you have seen any actual IR photos, I can see how you would not know that the photos you posted are not real IR photos that have the visible light filtered out so only IR is showing.

Best wishes,
J_P
I never have seen, only in the book... The book refers in many parts the use of IR filters.
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JOjqYQZVY
Old 02-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Guru

I will be sure if after digging take photos. If aura persist 1 hour or more... maybe isn't aura. This I do with pistol. But the "phenomenon" can remain 1 minute after digging, no more, for small item. Don't know remanence for big item as treasure.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Guru

posts#284&285
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player

The particular photos you showed are images that show ordinary light colors, not the monochrome that is seen from an IR photo. Since you are saying you have not seen any actual IR photos, I can see how you would not know that the photos you posted are not real IR photos that have the visible light filtered out so only IR is showing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Very doubtful photos, indeed. It was some possibilities to get such photos by ordinary (not IR modified) camera too. But if camera was modified maybe other light spectrum was only half filtered (need more layer of filter foil). In this case even headlamp which lit on grass not need to be infrared, it can be only ordinary red lamp to get virtual "aura". Anyway, as you say, this is not real passive IR scan (photos).
post#262
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
They are from the famous polaroids of the 70's with time zero film as used by Louis Matacia.
Later it was discovered that digital cameras did even a better job with the IR filters.
Amazing.
This doubt was solved in post #262, but 25 posts later these two fellas still can't spot the answer...
Autist skepthics are the hardest ones.
OK. Let's become even more specific. The polaroid pictures were made NOT employing IR filters. Got it now?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I know about the possibility. I read in a book. But never I experiment with it.
Quote:
posts#284&285

post#262
Amazing.
This doubt was solved in post #262, but 25 posts later these two fellas still can't spot the answer...
OK. Let's become even more specific. The polaroid pictures ARE NOT employing IR filters. Got it now?
Whether you wish to be pedantic or not, the bottom-line is simply that this so-called technique is absolutely useless for finding real treasure. The only treasure goes to the author of the book, who manages to sell copies to technically-challenged individuals such as yourself.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
I will be sure if after digging take photos. If aura persist 1 hour or more... maybe isn't aura. This I do with pistol. But the "phenomenon" can remain 1 minute after digging, no more, for small item. Don't know remanence for big item as treasure.
Hi Esteban.
I saw the remaining of the phenomenon for 5 minutes after the digging.

Regards
Old 02-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Guru

Quote:

Amazing.
OK. Let's become even more specific. The polaroid pictures were made NOT employing IR filters. Got it now?
You try to sell some dust?

We discuss video you suggested in post #267 as learning stuf.

Video is showing picture and photo-camera too. Camera was not Polaroid for sure. Maybe it was not digital but it was not Polaroid. As Esteban cite in post #286 it was Canon. If you are amazing by Polaroid, what to say, ok, I am not.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Guru

Default The golden AURA

Quote:

Hello Esteban,this is very interesting film about gold AURA. You already read the book,can you tell me how can i see the AURA in my buried gold medalion,how can i use my digital camera for this experience ? Its very interesting,i want to see if this is true...

Abrazos
Old 02-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Guru

Default AURA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Whether you wish to be pedantic or not, the bottom-line is simply that this so-called technique is absolutely useless for finding real treasure. The only treasure goes to the author of the book, who manages to sell copies to technically-challenged individuals such as yourself.

Let invite the AUTHOR of the book,he can find very easy one gold bar buried by Karl,THE CHALLENGE
Old 02-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Guru

Default Aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Esteban.
I saw the remaining of the phenomenon for 5 minutes after the digging.

Regards

Hello Geo

Did you already make this experiment with digital camera,and you saw this AURA??? ,it realy exist around buried gold ???

Regards
Old 02-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Guru

Default New Alonso PD

Quote:
The "eye" "see" the "phenomenon"?

Hi Esteban

I have a look inside this device,but it was not aloud for me to take photos.
what i memorize,in the inner i saw only transistorized PCB´s, one toroid coil and maybe one pipe with infra red,or maybe some trimmer for adjustement,this you call THE EYE .
I will try to find the picture(drawn).

Name:  ALONSO'S%20PISTOL1.JPG
Views: 6892
Size:  56.3 KB
Old 02-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Guru

Default PD with EYE ???

Quote:
Hi Esteban

I have a look inside this device,but it was not aloud for me to take photos.
what i memorize,in the inner i saw only transistorized PCB´s, one toroid coil and maybe one pipe with infra red,or maybe some trimmer for adjustement,this you call THE EYE .
I will try to find the picture(drawn).

Attachment 11316
Name:  New Alonso Pistoldetektor.jpg
Views: 8413
Size:  48.3 KB
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Geo

Did you already make this experiment with digital camera,and you saw this AURA??? ,it realy exist around buried gold ???

Regards
Hi Morgan.
No, i did not experiment with IR camera. Before long time i bough a filter but i never took my camera with me when i was going for T.Hunting. I saw the remaining of the phenomenon when after a digging i found a copper box and the LRL indicated signal for about 5 minutes yet.

Regards
Old 02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
No, i did not experiment with IR camera. Before long time i bough a filter but i never took my camera with me when i was going for T.Hunting. I saw the remaining of the phenomenon when after a digging i found a copper box and the LRL indicated signal for about 5 minutes yet.

Regards
5 minutes because is a box, but a silver buckle remain 1 minute or less.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Your "unknown pcb circuit" is probably the beeper circuit, i suppose there is a 555 IC on it, right?