Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
If this is a spoof article...
Yes, it is a spoof article.

Quote:
Carl said sub-atomic. He meant microscopic.
No, I meant sub-atomic, as in "smaller than atoms." This is part of the joke. I guess I should add that, "you can use a small 1TeV supercollider to verify the presence of sub-atomic gold." Would that make it more obvious?

Quote:
The crux of this matter is that the article is a spoof. I say no and challenge you to quote me a line that disproves this.
How about this line: "The article is a spoof." You can quote me on that.

- Carl
Old 02-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Guru

This is crazy. Carl has to explain a joke article he has written is actually a joke article , because someone is so used to BS that he believes it (or pretend to ).

I want ot get out from the twilight zone,how can i do it ?

I miss the real world...the one where things really exists and can be proven.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Guru

[QUOTE] Since then we have clamped down heavily on spammers, duplicate user names, and anyone making a nuisance of themselves./QUOTE]

Now that's the biggest joke I have seen on here.

LOOK you can see all the great spoofers, spammers, and nusciances are still posting.
Qiaozhi
Carl
Jplayer
Theseus

You scientific pretenders are the most ridiculous clowns on the internet.
Excuse me, I'm laughing so hard I can't type. It's going to take me a while to stop laughing at you jokes. Dell
Old 02-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Guru

Default Scientific Pretender - a clear Definition

Dell Winders was recently amused (perhaps to the point of wetting himself) by his term; Scientific Pretender

Being able to laugh at one's self is no doubt excellent therapy, Dell, and I commend you for not taking yourself too seriously, but are able to accurately look yourself in the mirror and make an honest assessment of your own reflection.

With that in mind; and if there was a Dictionary of definitions for those folks who join two or more single words together, I'm certain that not only would your name be mentioned as a Scientific Pretender, but the definition would probably be as follows:

sci·en·tif·ic pre·tend·er ~

a person who professes scientific sounding beliefs and opinions that he does not hold, or understand the meaning of, in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives. Synonyms; see Dell Winders, Wallet-miner, hot-melt glue gun, do-nothing electronic components and paint-roller handle

Let's all join Dell in a great laugh -

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
It's going to take me a while to stop laughing ... Dell
I am flattered that you rate us so highly in the amusement stakes. Personally I would have thought your occasional trips to the bank were at the top of the list ... as in "laughing all the way to...".
Old 02-16-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
With me it took only 25 seconds. Well, including the time to hit the numbers in the calculator.

There's the Examiner Voltage Report I wrote in this forum somewhere last year maybe, so:
To the non-skeptics (skeptics are hopeless);

RTFVR!

Or.. Read The F... Voltage Report!

Good luck on your ventures RT!
Hung, show us some pictures of what you have found with your Ranger.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is crazy. Carl has to explain a joke article he has written is actually a joke article , because someone is so used to BS that he believes it (or pretend to ).

I want ot get out from the twilight zone,how can i do it ?

I miss the real world...the one where things really exists and can be proven.
This reminds me of "Alternative 3", which was an April Fool's spoof documentary aired in 1977. Although it was clearly a spoof, several technically challenged individuals thought it was real. Even today there are people who deny the reality of the situation.
You can read about it here ->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

and you can download it from here ->
http://www.torrentportal.com/details...ive+Three.html

It's well worth watching.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
LOOK you can see all the great spoofers, spammers, and nusciances are still posting.
Qiaozhi
Carl
Jplayer
Theseus
How interesting...
You consider spoofers, spammers, and nuisances to be the same people who speak up when they think you are full of BS. Aren't these the same people who want to see you show a live demonstration of a single one of your LRLs working to recover treasure?

So what is the reason why you refuse to give a live demonstration?

Opps... Wait, I remember...
You did give a live demonstration of locating coins at a beach.
You failed miserably, then called the testing organization spokesman a liar when he said you failed. You also refused to take a re-test to prove him wrong... http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/112505psychich.html#i5

This makes me wonder....
If you continue to sell your LRLs and refuse to demonstrate a single one of them working, then who is supposed to believe they work?
Exceptionally stupid people?
The same people who believe you really passed the test for finding coins on the beach, even though the testing organization says you failed, and you still refuse to take a retest to prove them wrong?
The same people who believe everything they read on your advertising page while knowing you refuse to show your LRLs actually doing what the page shows?

I guess I am not one of those people.
I hope what I just posted does not make me a spoofer, spammer, and nuisance.
Hmmm.... Well maybe a nuisance to you.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Dell, have you actually seen any recovered treasure that was found using an LRL built from my posted design? Or were you posting hearsay & speculation?
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
How interesting...
You consider spoofers, spammers, and nuisances to be the same people who speak up when they think you are full of BS. Aren't these the same people who want to see you show a live demonstration of a single one of your LRLs working to recover treasure?

So what is the reason why you refuse to give a live demonstration?

Opps... Wait, I remember...
You did give a live demonstration of locating coins at a beach. You failed miserably, then called the testing organization spokesman a liar when he said you failed. You also refused to take a re-test to prove him wrong... http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/112505psychich.html#i5

This makes me wonder....
If you continue to sell your LRLs and refuse to demonstrate a single one of them working, then who is supposed to believe they work?
Exceptionally stupid people?
The same people who believe you really passed the test for finding coins on the beach, even though the testing organization says you failed, and you still refuse to take a retest to prove them wrong?
The same people who believe everything they read on your advertising page while knowing you refuse to show your LRLs actually doing what the page shows?

I guess I am not one of those people.
I hope what I just posted does not make me a spoofer, spammer, and nuisance.
OOPS! Did I forget to mention liars?

I have never claimed I passed Randi's test, only that he conducted it. In fact, Randi's own words in front of witness were, More testing would have to be done before any conclusions could be made. Dell
Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
OOPS! Did I forget to mention liars?

I have never claimed I passed Randi's test, only that he conducted it.
Oh, really?
So tell us why he offered you a re-test with a million dollar prize?
And tell us why you wont demonstrate a single one of your LRLs actually doing what it is depicted to do on your advertising page?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I've not seen a recovered treasure found with my LRL. Have you? Certainly Don Patterson hasn't recovered anything.

- Carl
I remember that a person said that he found gold coins with your MFD system. Think was in Germany and this person post on Treasurenet... 7... 8 years ago.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Guru

Default Carl´s MFD

Quote:
Dell, have you actually seen any recovered treasure that was found using an LRL built from my posted design? Or were you posting hearsay & speculation?
Hi Carl

Thanks a lot for this MFD circuit .
I found with your device&Rods some horse shoes but also other more interesing objects.
This MFD its not the perfect LRL but its nice for TH,and no need to buy more expensive MFD from Dell

Thanks a lot
Old 02-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Guru

Default Carl´s MFD

Name:  Inside the Box.JPG
Views: 3038
Size:  59.0 KB

Name:  Electronic Rod.JPG
Views: 2554
Size:  54.7 KB

Name:  MFD.JPG
Views: 2730
Size:  63.5 KB
Quote:
Here you can see the Elektronik Rod to locate the targets and the MFD frequencies generator.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Guru

You convert it for sound beeps...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Guru

Default LRL´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You convert it for sound beeps...
Yes,but first i was using only the LED
Old 02-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Carl

Thanks a lot for this MFD circuit .
I found with your device&Rods some horse shoes but also other more interesing objects.
This MFD its not the perfect LRL but its nice for TH,and no need to buy more expensive MFD from Dell

Thanks a lot
Apart from educating those with a fledgling interest in dowsing, it appears that the MFD project has another positive aspect ... the saving of wallets.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Apart from educating those with a fledgling interest in dowsing, it appears that the MFD project has another positive aspect ... the saving of wallets.
I wonder if i should build one, too...
But I'm afraid i might end up in the nearby psychiatric hospital if I get caught using it.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Qiaozhi
Carl
Jplayer
Theseus
How much does it cost to join the club?
It would be an honor!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Steve in MS,

Actually you may be in a good location for using a RangerTell (if it works).
If you are in an area that is barren of natural gold, then you won't have so much micro-gold to interfere with the detection of larger objects. You may look at old homesteads in the countryside or battlefields to find the same kind of treasures that detectorists look for. Who knows? Maybe you will find buried confederate gold or silver. The rangerTell is supposed to take the guesswork out of where to look.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, it might work but I am not going to buy one on hearsay, got to be from someone I have a more little faith in.
I think there is a dealer out west for Ranger, you could go the website and check it out, you might be able to contact or visit with him.
There is no way however, I would use one of those that one sticks probes in the ground (sorry Dell), even if it is the best one out.
Say Dell, are your LRLs superior to Rangers?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Guru

Why not try a "Mr. Stick"? They are guaranteed to perform equally well to Dell's or RangerTell, and for under $100.
http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

It looks like they are easier to copy if you want to make your own too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Hung, show us some pictures of what you have found with your Ranger.
As I said, before I owned the current model, I built the circuit based on the report in this site and found a silver ring. I gave it as a gift to somebody. This was years ago.

With the current model I own, I never actually used it alone in the field. I and my team always had the Mineoro models joining. The examiner was solely used as the first detector due to its amazing features and the well known range a MFD presents. After detecting the target with the RT from a great range, we would proceed with the Mineoros and soon they would beep confirming it.
We always had the strict procedure of making all detectors confirm the target.

Today we don't need to use the RT very often (except for quick checks due to its light weight) as we have our own electronic LRL system for that, which is not an 'electronic examiner' by the way. It's another thing, bigger in size.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
As I said, before I owned the current model, I built the circuit based on the report in this site and found a silver ring. I gave it as a gift to somebody. This was years ago.

With the current model I own, I never actually used it alone in the field. I and my team always had the Mineoro models joining. The examiner was solely used as the first detector due to its amazing features and the well known range a MFD presents. After detecting the target with the RT from a great range, we would proceed with the Mineoros and soon they would beep confirming it.
We always had the strict procedure of making all detectors confirm the target.

Today we don't need to use the RT very often (except for quick checks due to its light weight) as we have our own electronic LRL system for that, which is not an 'electronic examiner' by the way. It's another thing, bigger in size.
Ok but you have gone a long way on this thread to defend Ranger and you don't use it much or use it in conjunction with other devises.
Sooo, I guess the best thing for a person to do is not buy just one of these LRLs but a bunch of them and get a team togetherto try to find something.
Can you show pictures of stuff you have found with your battery of LRLs?
Old 02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Guru

Don´t forget there is a whole team using this ,they need plenty of them
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Don´t forget there is a whole team using this ,they need plenty of them
Naahhh... It's just a few of them.
What do you think we are? A toy store?