LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Hi Morgan
So you say that humidity doesn't matter at all?
This is good news then.
I would like to ask you about the aerial again.Do I have to conect the gold sample directly whith the wire on it?What quantity do I have to use?
L1 & L2 is just one turn thick copper wire and from what thickness?
I will construct it from what I understand and then probably you can help.
Thanks a lot
g-sani
About humidity,better you search when the ground is not very wet.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Everything you need...
i need all the informations about the zahori in order to start bulding it.please sent it to me in my email koykoynas1@yahoo.gr THANKS FOR YOUR TIME..........
Old 02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Guru

Default Mini Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
i need all the informations about the zahori in order to start bulding it.please sent it to me in my email koykoynas1@yahoo.gr THANKS FOR YOUR TIME..........

Two mini zahori PCB´s
They can work with 9v or 18v
Ignore the part BFO,becouse its another project.

Name:  Ionic%20Electrostatic%20schematic.JPG
Views: 8933
Size:  65.5 KB

Name:  Morga´s ionic PCB by Nelson.jpg
Views: 8903
Size:  88.1 KB
Old 02-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Guru

Default zahori coils

Quote:

L1 can be 8 cm

L2 12 cm
Old 02-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Guru

Default Zahori

Quote:

You can connect instead of headphones ,one BUZZER and it creates the sound like all MINEORO.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Guru

it is more stable than mineoro?
Old 02-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Guru

I would like to ask your opinion about the gold sample antenna and an idea that came into my head.
Has anyone used gold wires for L1 & L2 and also gold wire in 10 turns arround a ferite or even a nail?
Would it be any good in sensitivity regarding to gold detection?
Why people came up whith the idea of a gold sample when they can use soft 24cts wire to make their antennas?
Just a thought!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Guru

Default Zahori

Quote:
it is more stable than mineoro?

much more stable,no false signals
Old 02-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Guru

Default zahori coils

Quote:
I would like to ask your opinion about the gold sample antenna and an idea that came into my head.
Has anyone used gold wires for L1 & L2 and also gold wire in 10 turns arround a ferite or even a nail?
Would it be any good in sensitivity regarding to gold detection?
Why people came up whith the idea of a gold sample when they can use soft 24cts wire to make their antennas?
Just a thought!

Good ideias,maybe can work more sensitive to gold using gold antenna L1,but L2 no need .
I never heard about soft 24 k wire...
The sample for zahori,is working in this way as i build the antenna,so when you locate a taget,not dig,and use to test with other antennas,and chose the more efective.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:20 PM

hi morgan
did add class preamplifier and then the amplifier sensitivity and more stable system is appropriate?
What is Add this category ?
Old 02-06-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
About humidity,better you search when the ground is not very wet.

Have you tested different spacing between antenna coils from each other? I will build one and test and let you know.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Good ideias,maybe can work more sensitive to gold using gold antenna L1,but L2 no need .
The sample for zahori,is working in this way as i build the antenna,so when you locate a taget,not dig,and use to test with other antennas,and chose the more efective.
it can be made , its a matter of partners, and I think the best solution = 22 carats
http://i.imgur.com/XWKKi.jpg

and also about your post 278
http://i.imgur.com/Ywh8D.jpg its already , ready !!!

and of course , special wooden box : http://i.imgur.com/RfkFp.jpg
Regards , epitopios 73s
Old 02-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
it can be made , its a matter of partners, and I think the best solution = 22 carats
http://i.imgur.com/XWKKi.jpg

and also about your post 278
http://i.imgur.com/Ywh8D.jpg its already , ready !!!

and of course , special wooden box : http://i.imgur.com/RfkFp.jpg
Regards , epitopios 73s
hade you test it on the field?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Thank you for helping us.I can understand that all this that we ask for help might be boring not only for you but also for all the rest of the people that they were participating in this thread from the time it started.
I know you are repeating the same things all over and some others watching us and read them again and again.
Best thing to happen will be something new to come up paying off at the end of the day.
May be will be my idea of using wires made of gold in some critical places when it comes to the antenna. Who knows? I am personally ready to try many different ideas to see whats going on.
Of course you can order some 24k wire from any jewelry shop. It is not going to be such expensive plus you got your money there anytime needed.
I let you know when I test it.
Best whishes
g-sani
Old 02-07-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Two mini zahori PCB´s
They can work with 9v or 18v
Ignore the part BFO,becouse its another project.

Attachment 14433

Attachment 14434
hi
i cant veiw the images !!!!
please mail me the images please.
mehdi1m2m@yahoo.com
regards
Old 02-07-2011, 09:55 AM

Dear sir;
how much can this device detect for me, if make it? what metals can this device detect for me?
how is this device complete Zahori article for download and make it?
Thanks
Old 02-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Guru

Default Mini Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesy64 View Post
hi morgan
did add class preamplifier and then the amplifier sensitivity and more stable system is appropriate?
What is Add this category ?
I think this Mini Zahori no need any extra amplifier for upgrade sensitivity,this maybe make erratic sounds...
Old 02-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Guru

Default Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Have you tested different spacing between antenna coils from each other? I will build one and test and let you know.
Hi Tim

Zahori is not the LRL´s dream,personaly i can say that it works with large objects becouse two people from this forum told me they found something,but me personaly can not tell if they lie or not.
Yes,you can try,its a cheap and fast project.
About antenna coil there is a lot of ideias,but this loop i post seems to be working.

Regards
Old 02-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Guru

Default Mini Zahori

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Thank you for helping us.I can understand that all this that we ask for help might be boring not only for you but also for all the rest of the people that they were participating in this thread from the time it started.
I know you are repeating the same things all over and some others watching us and read them again and again.
Best thing to happen will be something new to come up paying off at the end of the day.
May be will be my idea of using wires made of gold in some critical places when it comes to the antenna. Who knows? I am personally ready to try many different ideas to see whats going on.
Of course you can order some 24k wire from any jewelry shop. It is not going to be such expensive plus you got your money there anytime needed.
I let you know when I test it.
Best whishes
g-sani

Hello

I want to remember,the ZAHORI is a project already done in this forum. Most of people who have built,told not work for them,and acuse Esteban of false information. The diferent thing,all of them use telescopic antenna,no gold or silver sample,and like this where is the eletromagnetic resonance of gold for finding gold?
The gold sample inside the coil get charge for start the resonating process,i believe its working this way.

Regards
Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Guru

Default Mini Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by castafx View Post
Dear sir;
how much can this device detect for me, if make it? what metals can this device detect for me?
how is this device complete Zahori article for download and make it?
Thanks
Its very simple project. You can find here all you need.
According people wo build,they said distances around 20 m for big object.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:33 PM

to Morgan : watch your post 253 schematic mini Zahori and post 257 antenna ( L1 and L2 )
maybe , you are wrong ?
L2 do not connect to ground but R2=20K potensiometer ??? correct ???
or corrected me !!!
regards epitopios
Old 02-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Its very simple project. You can find here all you need.
According people wo build,they said distances around 20 m for big object.
Hi Morgan,
When everybody says the same thing(has the same opinion) then the most probable thing is that this is the truth.
If some say this and some say that then the only way to find the truth is only if you investigate it youself.
This is why I decided to build it myself.
Also another reason for this decision of mine is that I know very well that from all the people they build it maybe only a few have done it properly.
One used a plastic box, one used something else than CA3140, one used long wires somebody else made it to work at 4.5V when above 4V is a problem and e.t.c,...e.t.c.....
Even those that they followed the right path there is always the case that they didn't have a 'live' target to test it.Just going out looking at the so called "hot places" means nothing to me.Sorry but this is not a test.
Apart from that I am a person that likes analysing something and getting all those small catches or hints to make the job perfect even when this is a project that small as the mini zaxori.
I don't know why but I believe in Estebans words that somebody can discover treasure whith it.May be he knows something more or he knows what extra modification needed to add more detecting range to it.Anyway, whatever anybody can offer is great news for all of us and personally I respect it.
Best whishes
g-sani
Old 02-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
to Morgan : watch your post 253 schematic mini Zahori and post 257 antenna ( L1 and L2 )
maybe , you are wrong ?
L2 do not connect to ground but R2=20K potensiometer ??? correct ???
or corrected me !!!
regards epitopios

L2 connect to Potenciometer,its the same in the other Zahori(more big)connect Pot to Parabolic dish.
Stay like this.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
When everybody says the same thing(has the same opinion) then the most probable thing is that this is the truth.
If some say this and some say that then the only way to find the truth is only if you investigate it youself.
This is why I decided to build it myself.
Also another reason for this decision of mine is that I know very well that from all the people they build it maybe only a few have done it properly.
One used a plastic box, one used something else than CA3140, one used long wires somebody else made it to work at 4.5V when above 4V is a problem and e.t.c,...e.t.c.....
Even those that they followed the right path there is always the case that they didn't have a 'live' target to test it.Just going out looking at the so called "hot places" means nothing to me.Sorry but this is not a test.
Apart from that I am a person that likes analysing something and getting all those small catches or hints to make the job perfect even when this is a project that small as the mini zaxori.
I don't know why but I believe in Estebans words that somebody can discover treasure whith it.May be he knows something more or he knows what extra modification needed to add more detecting range to it.Anyway, whatever anybody can offer is great news for all of us and personally I respect it.
Best whishes
g-sani
Hi
The Zahori build by Esteteban consist in complex antenna ,i even not try becouse find confused with Esteban´s information about telescopic antenna...
I also like to analize the LRL performance of any LRL,but here my best spot is one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,my first test place for old BFO and VLF detectors.
Unfortunatly the treasures are rare here...

Regards
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi
The Zahori build by Esteteban consist in complex antenna ,i even not try becouse find confused with Esteban´s information about telescopic antenna...
I also like to analize the LRL performance of any LRL,but here my best spot is one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,my first test place for old BFO and VLF detectors.
Unfortunatly the treasures are rare here...

Regards
Hi Morgan, I will help you in my way when I will have it ready.
Twenty years probably is not bad for a burried medal as a test target but weight is a factor as well.Even if this medal is 200grms I believe it is not enough in relation to the time it is burried.
You are always invited over here to test any LRL you like in real conditions.Apart from your tickets everything else will be on the house.
We will invite Geo as well! But I am sure he has done it allready(inviting you).
Well you can always come together since we are only an hour apart by car.
In any case I will make a video while testing so everybody will have an oportunity to see it working in the field.
All the best
g-sani