LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi osman,

After checking for no false readings with the Examiner, we will place piece of copper 1 kg or more and test to see if the Examiner can locate it.

J_P
Quick question...how can one tell the difference between a false reading, and a malfunctioning unit? A false reading would indicate, to me, that the gizmo is capable of making non-false readings...or correct readings.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Yes, I'm speculating. And, I'm basing my speculations on past history and how VB thinks.

I'm not the only one here that is not as trusting of him, as you seem to be.

I'm all for giving him a chance, and giving the Examiner a fair chance too; but it's really hard to ignore what he's said, what he's lied about and where we've been before getting to this point.
Hi Theseus,
To begin, I don't know if I am dealing with Vincent Blanes or not. The person who I contact at Rangertell does not sign emails as Vincent Blanes, so I have no reason to conclude it is Vincent Blanes. But then I really don't care who the person behind the name is, as long is it is someone who provides an official response from the Rangertell factory.

Most of the stuff I have seen written about Vincent Blanes in this thread was never confirmed to be true. It was just assumed to be true and then taken for facts to use as a method to to prove a point. For examlpe "basing my speculations on past history and how VB thinks" is clouded with guessing how he thinks. Nobody knows how VB thinks except VB. You cannot observe VB's thinking, just as nobody can observe your thinking unless they are inside your head. You can only observe actions and events. Further, nobody knows for sure the person you are attributing "past history" to is VB.

I read posts here from several names that appear to come from the Rangertell factory, but I don't have any way to know if they are names used by VB or someone else. I only have accusations that I am expected to take for facts. Rather than speculate that every accusation is true, I declined to form a conclusion of what the identity of the person posting here as Rangertell is. Maybe you'r right, and every accusation is correct. Or maybe it is several people using the same computer. I don't care. It doesn't help me to conduct a test program if I know the identity or not.

The person I am trusting is whoever answers emails and is responsible for the Examiner arriving for me to test.
Is this the same person you are attributing "past history and how VB thinks"? I don't know.
Maybe, and maybe not. It certainly is not someone who represents himself as VB. But then I don't care who it is.

It is not my purpose to focus on possible disasters predicted for the future and publish speculative blame on people that I can't prove caused these disasters that didn't happen. My purpose is to take my time and make sure I have a good working sample, then proceed to make some tests. Sorry if you don't like that purpose.

What I do know is I can get a more accurate idea of what to expect from people if I observe thier actions, not the talk and words that are said. Whoever I am dealing with did exactly what they said they would do. And in the emails I exchanged so far, I saw nothing to suggest lies and trickery. But If I look back at your words in the forum, I can see they are not correct. The things you predicted did not happen as you predicted they would.
So what should I believe? Your future predictions?
Or should I believe the events I observed as historical facts since I began dealing with the person who sent emails to me?

Until I see the actions of the person I am dealing with give me a reason to believe your predictions are correct, then I will believe what I see happening, not a speculated prediction for the future. I am in no hurry. I really don't mind if it takes another month or year before I get to the point where I am ready to start testing. I have nothing to lose. Do you?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
I don´t think this is rangertell decision, but more like J_P´s one to be sure his tests are valid.
Hi Fred,
I made an agreement with Rangertell that I would conduct no public testing or post test results for the public to read until we can confirm the Examiner I have is working correctly.

And you are also right to about I don't want to waste time testing a piece of equipment that could be defective. Any results from a defective unit would be considered invalid by scientific standards as well as by LRL enthusiasts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Quick question...how can one tell the difference between a false reading, and a malfunctioning unit? A false reading would indicate, to me, that the gizmo is capable of making non-false readings...or correct readings.
Hi Jim,
The test for false readings will involve adjusting the Examiner to discriminate to only find copper, then to take it across the supposedly barren test field and see if it begins moving toward any particular location. In theory, if we get a response, it would indicate there is copper in the "barren" field. This would lead us to look at the location where points and dig a hole to see if there is some copper buried below where the metal detectors didn't find it. Then remove the copper and check again for a signal. When we see there is no signal from the field, then we can place the 1 kg copper target to test. If we can't get the "barren" field clear of signals that the Examiner responds to, then I guess we need to find a different test field that will work.

I wouldn't attempt this test until after I got a confirmation from Rangertell that the Examiner is working ok. At least this is the best way I figured to do it so far. Do you have any suggestions?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
JP copper is usually associated with gold in nature so all deposits are going to be tainted with so called stray signals...blaines tells us his calculator settings are specific for individual metals so stray signals amount to nought. You are well on the path to manipulation by the creep and his believers.
Hi hipopp,
I will take into account your advice about copper deposits. In the test osman requested, we will be careful to use 1 kg of manufactured copper that was proccessed by smelters who extract the gold before their copper is sent off to manufacturers.

I don't feel like I am being manipulated. But then I have nothing to lose. I am neither a beleiver or a non-believer. I am only an observer who wants to see what it does in a real live test without taking somebody else's word for it.

From what I can see, it appears you still have your Examiner and have not sent it back or received a refund. Have you considered making some actual documented tests to show other people what it does in action? Maybe invite the local LRL enthusiasts to come and try it... and the local metal detectorists?

Until you show some kind of documentation, your statements are not substantiated any more than an LRL enthusiast who can claim he got great response with the Examiner. But if you take videos and photos of actual tests, I can post them on my website so the whole world can see some real proof instead of more claims and talk in a forum. Maybe this will help attract the TV programs you are hoping will become interested.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Guru

J Player, that is sound rational logic, and excellent unprejudiced reasoning. I like that attitude.

The cost for me travelling to California, may be impractical considering my physical inability to provide my full services to you? $5,000 would be the least I would consider.

My time is contingent on the number of orders I have ahead of me at the time prior to your test dates. Traditionally, business is slow from December to April, and I look forward to that lull. Surprisingly there have been three word of mouth inquires that have come in since Christmas, so I don't know what to expect this next year.

If you feel my presence is important to your project, I will make every effort to be there, and Thank you, for inviting me.

JIM, in my opinion "False" readings, or False signals, are not even a consideration and are usually used in the LRL industry as "Excuse".

There can be inaccurate interpretations of the Signals, a human error, or inaccuracies in the LRL's ability to Discriminate targets. A Signal is valid, whether it is correct, or incorrect, accurate, or inaccurate. As I have stated there are operating conditions which will render LRL's inaccurate. It's to the operators benefit to learn to recognize when these conditions are present.

Dell
Old 12-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Jim,
The test for false readings will involve adjusting the Examiner to discriminate to only find copper, then to take it across the supposedly barren test field and see if it begins moving toward any particular location. In theory, if we get a response, it would indicate there is copper in the "barren" field. This would lead us to look at the location where points and dig a hole to see if there is some copper buried below where the metal detectors didn't find it. Then remove the copper and check again for a signal. When we see there is no signal from the field, then we can place the 1 kg copper target to test. If we can't get the "barren" field clear of signals that the Examiner responds to, then I guess we need to find a different test field that will work.

I wouldn't attempt this test until after I got a confirmation from Rangertell that the Examiner is working ok. At least this is the best way I figured to do it so far. Do you have any suggestions?

Best wishes,
J_P
Thanks for your reply. As I understand it...you are not talking about a false reading or signal. The scenario you have explained indicates the gadget located an item it was supposed to locate. Not false at all.

I understand you want to make sure the test site is void of copper targets, now that you have further explained the protocol

Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
J Player, that is sound rational logic, and excellent unprejudiced reasoning. I like that attitude.

The cost for me travelling to California, may be impractical considering my physical inability to provide my full services to you? $5,000 would be the least I would consider.

My time is contingent on the number of orders I have ahead of me at the time prior to your test dates. Traditionally, business is slow from December to April, and I look forward to that lull. Surprisingly there have been three word of mouth inquires that have come in since Christmas, so I don't know what to expect this next year.

If you feel my presence is important to your project, I will make every effort to be there, and Thank you, for inviting me...

...Dell
Hi Dell,
I have not requested your services. I invited you to come and try out the Examiner yourself, and try your other tools as well, and even offered to make videos of your tests if you want. This invitation was extended in order to give you the opportunity to try the Examiner for yourself, so you would no longer have to say you don't have experience with it, and so you can speak with authority when describing how it works. All other test program participants are volunteers who were invited or asked to come to events to be scheduled.

Actually there is no particular treasure we need to locate at present that requires hiring a consultant. But I will keep your fee and time schedule in mind in case the need arises in the near future. Just to clarify, $5000 is your firm fee for each day, not the whole trip, correct?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Thanks for your reply. As I understand it...you are not talking about a false reading or signal. The scenario you have explained indicates the gadget located an item it was supposed to locate. Not false at all.

I understand you want to make sure the test site is void of copper targets, now that you have further explained the protocol

Thanks for clearing that up.
Exactly.
When I said false signal, I was referring to a signal from a false copper target, different than the one we are testing for. It would be the same as trying to eliminate a false target when you are testing a metal detector to see if it could find a penny you put in a hole, and then find that you dig up a copper washer that is buried a few inches to the side. That is what I want to eliminate.

There is one complication: From what I have read, there are a few circumstances when other metals can actually give a false signal. This kind of false signal can be compared to the scenario above looking for the copper coin with a metal detector, except buryng a gold ring, and finding a US nickel instead, which can register the same as gold on some detectors. As I recall from the literature, this doesn't happen often with the Examiner, and can be avoided if precautions are taken. The best precaution might be if we pick a test field that doesn't have any metal in it. Maybe somewhere in the desert.

But regardless of the source of "stray signals", I will consider any pre-existing signals that can't be removed from a field to be false (false = not from the copper target we want to test). I will be looking for a test field in which the Examiner is not responding to any particular location before we start a test with the 1kg copper target. I think that is what osman was asking us to do in his test request.

Best wishses,
J_P
Old 12-30-2009, 04:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dell,
I have not requested your services. I invited you to come and try out the Examiner yourself, and try your other tools as well, and even offered to make videos of your tests if you want. This invitation was extended in order to give you the opportunity to try the Examiner for yourself, so you would no longer have to say you don't have experience with it, and so you can speak with authority when describing how it works. All other test program participants are volunteers who were invited or asked to come to events to be scheduled.

Actually there is no particular treasure we need to locate at present that requires hiring a consultant. But I will keep your fee and time schedule in mind in case the need arises in the near future. Just to clarify, $5000 is your firm fee for each day, not the whole trip, correct?

Best wishes,
J_P
No, it's not per day, it's to cover my expenses there, and back home for that period of time. In addition to having handicap requirements while I am there, I have to hire some one to help Trudy, and drive her to work on weekends. She is 85, and legally blind, but gets around better than I do.

I appreciate the invitation, but if I can't be of service, I am not earning my way. It would be cheaper, if it were of any interest to me, I would order the Ranger-Tell with the money back guarantee for $700, and conduct my own comparison tests under the adverse operating conditions in Central Florida.

I wish you the best. Dell
Old 12-30-2009, 05:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
No, it's not per day, it's to cover my expenses there, and back home for that period of time. In addition to having handicap requirements while I am there, I have to hire some one to help Trudy, and drive her to work on weekends. She is 85, and legally blind, but gets around better than I do.

I appreciate the invitation, but if I can't be of service, I am not earning my way. It would be cheaper, if it were of any interest to me, I would order the Ranger-Tell with the money back guarantee for $700, and conduct my own comparison tests under the adverse operating conditions in Central Florida.

I wish you the best. Dell
Hi dell,
I think you have a good idea about ordering your own to test. Actually the RT Examiner T-G Ver 8.08B that I will be testing is shown on sale for $441 US on the Rangertell products page. If you decide not to buy one to try out yourself, you can ask me to perform specific tests. I will do my best to perform the test you request and report back the rusults.

Good luck with your activities in Florida,
J_P
Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 AM

Default claims

Quote:
Hi hipopp,
I will take into account your advice about copper deposits. In the test osman requested, we will be careful to use 1 kg of manufactured copper that was proccessed by smelters who extract the gold before their copper is sent off to manufacturers.

I don't feel like I am being manipulated. But then I have nothing to lose. I am neither a beleiver or a non-believer. I am only an observer who wants to see what it does in a real live test without taking somebody else's word for it.

From what I can see, it appears you still have your Examiner and have not sent it back or received a refund. Have you considered making some actual documented tests to show other people what it does in action? Maybe invite the local LRL enthusiasts to come and try it... and the local metal detectorists?

Until you show some kind of documentation, your statements are not substantiated any more than an LRL enthusiast who can claim he got great response with the Examiner. But if you take videos and photos of actual tests, I can post them on my website so the whole world can see some real proof instead of more claims and talk in a forum. Maybe this will help attract the TV programs you are hoping will become interested.

Best wishes,
J_P
JPlayer....you obviously have not read all the claims made by Blanes about the RT...neither have you read all my posts...i say again...i have a conscience and would not sell my useless RT to a dog let alone another human being. I have spent 300 hours testing the useless fraudulent device and have been led up the garden path like most other folk who bought one. Examiner refuse to refund me my money even after the most exhaustive of tests proving conclusively the device is absolutely useless as a gem/metal/treasure/coin finding device ...to know where you are going you need to know where you have been...read all the posts including the disgusting posts by V. Blanes who cares nought for anyone but himself. The ultimate fraudster. He has all the time in the world to keep you changing methodology of testing, frequencies blah blah blah. It has already started with you , you have a delay in responses from him re the soundness of the device you have been sent. Expect one delay after another. I mean this guy thinks he is God. He claimed to be able to work out the correct calculator settings for finding Opal from 600 kilometers away in his office. The man is a deluded fool and the ultimate shyster. He is currently responding on the Finders Forum in Australia under another name so he is avoiding communicating with you re the soundness of your current device. Nothing wrong with your device it simply does not work, the same as mine and everyone elses. ALL RESULTS BY THE EXAMINER START AND FINISH IN THE OPERATORS HEAD. The device may as well be a bent wire coat hanger.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:38 AM
Guru

Determining If Frequency Discrimination Works, or doesn't work is no longer a question. The precedent has been set over and over again. that it does.

A few of the question to be answered for consumers is, does the product live up to the advertising claims? what are the limitations? In comparison, which, Brands, and models are the most efficient, user friendly, and best for the money? Will it perform the task according to the consumers expectations? Is their a warranty? Is the seller a person of their word?

My tests as a Treasure Hunter, would only be comparison tests with other products, to choose a preference. It's unlikely that the subtle reactions of the Ranger Tell, would change my preference, so there is not much point in my testing it, if I am not going to use it. I have tested and compared more than 50 makes and models already.

One feature advertised on the Examiner, that intrigues me, is the claim that it can determine the depth of a target from a distance? Dell
Old 12-30-2009, 07:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp;
JPlayer....you obviously have not read all the claims made by Blanes about the RT...neither have you read all my posts...i say again...i have a conscience and would not sell my useless RT to a dog let alone another human being. I have spent 300 hours testing the useless fraudulent device and have been led up the garden path like most other folk who bought one. Examiner refuse to refund me my money even after the most exhaustive of tests proving conclusively the device is absolutely useless as a gem/metal/treasure/coin finding device ...to know where you are going you need to know where you have been...read all the posts including the disgusting posts by V. Blanes who cares nought for anyone but himself. The ultimate fraudster. He has all the time in the world to keep you changing methodology of testing, frequencies blah blah blah. It has already started with you , you have a delay in responses from him re the soundness of the device you have been sent. Expect one delay after another. I mean this guy thinks he is God. He claimed to be able to work out the correct calculator settings for finding Opal from 600 kilometers away in his office. The man is a deluded fool and the ultimate shyster. He is currently responding on the Finders Forum in Australia under another name so he is avoiding communicating with you re the soundness of your current device. Nothing wrong with your device it simply does not work, the same as mine and everyone elses. ALL RESULTS BY THE EXAMINER START AND FINISH IN THE OPERATORS HEAD. The device may as well be a bent wire coat hanger.
Hi hipopp,
Actually I have read your posts and all the Rangertell posts as well as the Rangertell website, and a few other forums where there have been controversial posts about Rangertell.

I have read all your words. And that is all they are... words. For the purpose of proof, your words are only propaganda. You talk about all the long hours of testing you did that gave conclusive proof, but you have provided no test records or other credible documentation to support this proof as you claimed. You essentially proved it to yourself, nobody else. Then you began a propaganda campaign in hopes that everyone would have the same sentiments you do, and help you get your money back.

The style of your claims is surprisingly similar to what we hear from LRL enthusiasts who tell tales of finding great treasures after hours of experimenting until they got it just right. They have no photos to show their experiments, they have no witnessess who will post what they observed during these alleged great results. In fact nobody from this forum was ever given an opportunity to even see these alleged tests that proved how well the amazing LRLs work.**(see below)

In short, your rantings are no diffent than the rantings of LRL enthusiasts who claim LRLs do work. How can you expect a TV station to believe you if you made no records for people to see over the months you tested your Examiner? What TV program would want to put their reputation at risk for a person who makes claims he ran hundreds of tests, but has no records to prove it.... he only says "it didn't work for me ... Honest, it didn't!"

Aren't those stories a dime a dozen? Wouldn't a TV station be more interested in showing the story of Esteban demonstrating his LRL making sounds near metal? Or maybe a story about Morgan's LRLs that he did document and show videos? Arent those more newsworthy stories than the story of a person who has no documentation to show, but is running a propaganda campaign in hopes that he can get his money back?

You probably already noticed I am in favor of producing tangible documentation to back up what you claim is the truth. No, Rangertell has not convinced me of anything about whether the Examiner works or not. The fact is I still don't know if it works or not. My interest is not to get my money back, because I haven't spent any money. I could care less whether the examiner works or not. And I don't care if it takes a lot of time or not before I get to a point where I can begin a test program.

The only thing I really care about is to see what it does.

Just that.

To see with my own eyes instead of being expected to believe what other people tell me I should believe.
To see it work or not work in my own hands instead of taking somebody else's word for it.

And I have a feeling there are other people who would like to just see what it does instead of relying on the different versions of propaganda that they are expected to believe with no documentation to support them. That is the second thing that is important to me. I will make videos of what I see so others can see what I see from behind the camera, without any propaganda to go along with it.

In case you haven't understood what I am saying yet, my interest is two things:

1. To see what the Examiner does with my own hands and eyes.
2. To show others who are interested in seeing the things that I see.

If you are expecting me to stop caring about those two things, you will be disappointed. If you expect me to abandon those two things to jump into your propaganda campaign to get your money back, you will be dissapointed. But if you begin to put some credible documentation to support your rantings, then maybe you will see me exert energy to make it easier for you to go about making your documentation seen.

Hopefully you won't waste any more of your energy trying to convince me to cancel my plans. Think about it. You can continue to rant on and hope more people will care about it, or you can put some substance behind your claims, and people might start becoming interested.

Best wishes,
J_P

** There are a few exceptions such as Morgan, Geo and Esteban and maybe some others, who actually did produce some sort of evidence to support their claims.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Determining If Frequency Discrimination Works, or doesn't work is no longer a question. The precedent has been set over and over again. that it does.

A few of the question to be answered for consumers is, does the product live up to the advertising claims? what are the limitations? In comparison, which, Brands, and models are the most efficient, user friendly, and best for the money? Will it perform the task according to the consumers expectations? Is their a warranty? Is the seller a person of their word?

My tests as a Treasure Hunter, would only be comparison tests with other products, to choose a preference. It's unlikely that the subtle reactions of the Ranger Tell, would change my preference, so there is not much point in my testing it, if I am not going to use it. I have tested and compared more than 50 makes and models already.

One feature advertised on the Examiner, that intrigues me, is the claim that it can determine the depth of a target from a distance? Dell
Hi Dell,
I have never seen the precedent set to show frequency discrimination works for an MFD device that recovered buried treasure. Not over an over again, not even once. Nor do I know of any events that were held for the public to come and see an MFD set those precedents. As far as I know the precedents exist in the minds of people who believe them. Not in the facts that were demonstrated in front of witnesses here and now.

But I can answer your question about the depth and distance from the Examiner. The Examiner manual does give a method with several variations for determining depth and distance of a target. How well it works, I don't know. They also explain methods to determine other information about the target I have not seen advertised for other MFDs.

The manual says the advantage the Examiner has over other MFD devices is partly an advantage due to much greater percision in frequency, and I am thinking the sensitivity control also plays a part in features that are considered an improvement over other kinds of MFDs.

I can tell you only what I have seen written in the manual. I can't tell you anything about how well it works or not.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-30-2009, 08:20 AM

Default rantings?

Quote:
Hi hipopp,
Actually I have read your posts and all the Rangertell posts as well as the Rangertell website, and a few other forums where there have been controversial posts about Rangertell.

I have read all your words. And that is all they are... words. For the purpose of proof, your words are only propaganda. You talk about all the long hours of testing you did that gave conclusive proof, but you have provided no test records or other credible documentation to support this proof as you claimed. You essentially proved it to yourself, nobody else. Then you began a propaganda campaign in hopes that everyone would have the same sentiments you do, and help you get your money back.

1. To see what the Examiner does with my own hands and eyes.
2. To show others who are interested in seeing the things that I see.

If you are expecting me to stop caring about those two things, you will be disappointed. If you expect me to abandon those two things to jump into your propaganda campaign and help get your money back, you will be dissapointed. But if you begin to put some credible documentation to support your rantings, then you will see me exert energy to make it easier for you to go about making your documentation seen.

Hopefully you won't waste any more of your energy trying to convince me to cancel my plans. Think about it. You can continue to rant on and hope more people will care about it, or you can put some substance behind your claims, and people might start becoming interested.

Best wishes,
J_P

** There are a few exceptions such as Morgan, Geo and Esteban and maybe some others, who actually did produce some sort of evidence to support their claims.
JPlayer your choice of words is disappointing. Rantings? No! clear unequivocal facts.. It is enough to be humiliated in front of my partner who witnessed the purchase and useage and subsequent testing of the useless device. There is nothing to prove, the device is a heap of crock. AS i said in a previous post...place a nugget in front of you and lock the aerial into it by saying"there it is i can see it" then leaving the nuggett where it is spin around a turn (for distraction) and looking at the nuggett tell yourself it is not there...the aerial will not lock on. Period full stop nil needs to be done or said more it is a crock. And i want everyone who bought one to get their money back.!!!!!!!!! You are heading down the blanes road of time wasting and cannot see it. The device has been tested by me in front of my partner a hundred times and it is useless. It can only find things that you already know the location of. No need to go to the desert or the Rockies or nevada or whatever else you have over there. Just try it on your front lawn right now...go outside and try it and come back and let us know straight away. I understand your professionalist approach but you will be as vulnerable as anyone else in the sickness that is Blanes. The simple lawn test will be enough for any prospective purchaser. If you cannot find a nuggett on top of your own lawn what hope out in the wild? You cannot evaluate this device alone, someone else has to hide the objects. Just to give you an example, i still cannot find a small nuggett in my lounge room hidden by my friend. Attempting to locate it even in such a small area i got more than 15 false signals of its location. I gave up when it was conclusive....THE AERIAL LOCKS ON TO WHERE I WILL IT TO NOT WHERE THE TARGET IS. Heap of Crock...Major Scam!!!!! go ahead and do your precise scientific analysis but do the lawn test for us all first. No one suggested you stop your testing that i know of, this is called the Blanes Effect...losing touch with reality JP. The lawn test please.....
Old 12-30-2009, 08:23 AM

Default JPlayer

is jplayer Vincent? anyone know? must check to see how long it took the parcel to be received in the USA. My US parcels take about two weeks to get here at the quickest.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:12 AM

Default new device

by the way folks...the RT examiner will soon be a thing of the past...new release is a high gizmo gadget version new name new price same dud LRL. No wonder vince is stalling for time. Will post more info soon. p.s if the RT works why is it being shelved??????????
Old 12-30-2009, 09:15 AM

Default new lrl

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gold-Detector...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 12-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
According to the blurb -> NEW!! Just incorporated! An easy method to distinguish natural from manmade gold!!

And I thought alchemy was a thing of the past!
Old 12-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
"...He is currently responding on the Finders Forum in Australia under another name so he is avoiding communicating with you re the soundness of your current device..."

Precisely my point! I mean give us all a break here. How long would it take for VB (or whatever alias he is currently using) to comment on the condition of the Examiner held by J_P? Last time I checked PMs here took a matter of minutes, and private Emails perhaps an hour at the most.

If this isn't a grand VB stall tactic; then please show us all what it really is?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
by the way folks...the RT examiner will soon be a thing of the past...new release is a high gizmo gadget version new name new price same dud LRL. No wonder vince is stalling for time. Will post more info soon. p.s if the RT works why is it being shelved??????????
Good Point!

However, let's assume the current Examiner (the one J_P has) does something useful towards finding and recovering treasure. Forget about the new model, let's just test the old model for exactly what IT is supposed to be capable of doing.

Certainly it can't be worthless........ or, is it?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dell,
I have never seen the precedent set to show frequency discrimination works for an MFD device that recovered buried treasure. Not over an over again, not even once. Nor do I know of any events that were held for the public to come and see an MFD set those precedents. As far as I know the precedents exist in the minds of people who believe them. Not in the facts that were demonstrated in front of witnesses here and now.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,289835.0.html
Old 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dell,

Best wishes,
J_P
No precedent HAS ever been set, or shown to prove MFD works. But mentioning it here makes for good FREE advertising.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Guru

Theseus, I realize you suffer from denial and the partial blindness of selective vision, but one of the reported finding with an MFD, with some photos of part of the 80+ lbs. of Spanish Gold reported sounds like a precedent to me.

Of course, it's good advertisement, but I never used it. That one find & recovery happened nearly 8 years ago. Have you ever seen it in any of my advertisements?

I added the link here, and on TNET only recently because you, and others claim you cannot find any information that my products ever worked for any one, and use your own inept research to print falsehoods.

Now you have 3 reports of findings which you can investigate and I will continue to add more. I have over 200 letters of favorable comments from customers. Documentaries have been shown of discoveries being made with the aid of MFD, on PBS, Discovery, and ABC 20/20. At least two books have been written on the discoveries made with an MFD.

The Skeptic claims of thorough research and honest reporting is a farce, a scam. Dell