LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I must tell you that my modification PD, don't use ferrite as antenna for the second receiver........

Regards

You are detecting non-ferrous at 30m with only a modified IB metal detector?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

You are detecting non-ferrous at 30m with only a modified IB metal detector?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Where i say about 30m distance????

Regards
Old 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
So how did it went ?

Actually many are tired of circus, what the want is serious discussion matter and some evidences of what you are talking about...

I am wondering if i should have ever used the word "esoteric" .
When starting serious discussion, you and others re-start the mockeries. This is the field of your "serious" discussion. So, is better the "esoteric" position.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
When starting serious discussion, you and others re-start the mockeries. This is the field of your "serious" discussion. So, is better the "esoteric" position.
I have never mocked you. And when i am in a serious discussion, i expect serious answers.
Esoteric is the point where we are right now.It depends on you to make it different, and it should not be difficult.
Unless you prefer to keep it esoteric
Old 01-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
I have never mocked you. And when i am in a serious discussion, i expect serious answers.
Esoteric is the point where we are right now.It depends on you to make it different, and it should not be difficult.
Unless you prefer to keep it esoteric
I don't believe... By experience, I know this is not true.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
I don't believe... By experience, I know this is not true.
Some people will never understand that every person has something to give you even if it is wrong in any other matter or subject.
To take this little bit is something "plus" to your knowledge anyway.
Apart from that the majority of people need time to get knowing each other to feel ready to talk about their achievements, experiences or whatever that is.
So it would be better for everybody including me of course to keep a low profile and be positive listening to others.
Of course we should have our own beliefs and tactics but all of us still learning as time passesby no matter our personal level of knowledge.
Let somebody talk and he will give you more for sure.
Balance is needed and it is as critical as in LRLs
Old 01-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

Some people will never understand that every person has something to give you even if it is wrong in any other matter or subject.
You mean "every person has something to give you" except sceptic?

OK, but then you must correct yourself in "some person has something to give you"
Old 01-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
Where i say about 30m distance????

Regards
Hi Geo,
It was Morgan who said the Alonso PD can detect non-ferrous things at a maximum of maybe 30m.
You did not say 30m distance for your PD.
I was thinking you can find 30m because you said you made modifications to your PD so it would work better than the PD Morgan showed you.
But maybe I am thinking the wrong idea.

Can you tell what is the best distance you have found non-ferrous targets after you made the recent modifications to your PD?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
You mean "every person has something to give you" except sceptic?

OK, but then you must correct yourself in "some person has something to give you"
Of course I include skeptics into that WM6.
I will never say that I know more than a skeptic.
May be the only thing that I know better than him is that LRLs are working and nothing else.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
Of course I include skeptics into that WM6.
I will never say that I know more than a skeptic.
May be the only thing that I know better than him is that LRLs are working and nothing else.
Hi g-sani,
I never saw any LRL work like you did. Until I see it work I will be skeptic. But I can still listen to what people say until I see with my own eyes. You saw I showed some photos that maybe will help your friend to decide if he wants to spend some money for the copy of an LRL. Those photos are not opinions, they are pictures of what I saw. Hopefully those photos will help to make less confusion for for your friend.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
So it would be better for everybody including me of course to keep a low profile and be positive listening to others.
Of course we should have our own beliefs and tactics but all of us still learning as time passesby no matter our personal level of knowledge.
Let somebody talk and he will give you more for sure....
I have been listening for years and i learnt close to nothing.Not because i am deaf, but because LRL enthusiasts, (form their own declarations) don´t want to give away any real information or proofs.
So, what are they doing here?
Old 01-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi g-sani

As you say, you saw that LRL is working. I believe you that you saw such phenomena.

I believe you, because I saw many extraordinary phenomena in my life too.

For example I saw UFOs too. But I am not believe at first in what I saw and after doing some research it has shown that they are not unknown flying phenomena but only known light phenomena.

Another example. I can see every day, again and again, that Earth is flat. Despite of what I see, I know for sure that Earth is round, cause this fact was scientifically proved.

What you saw is only what you saw and is not scientifically proved as existing fact. You can believe of what you saw, but this phenomena can exist only in sphere of beliefs and not in sphere of scientifically proved facts.

Now, there is constant misunderstanding the purpose of sceptics.

Sceptic are in need of working LRL much more than believers, because believers are convinced that they already have working LRL, except that this fact can not be justified to sceptics by proper scientific evidence.

Contrary to such beliefs of believers, sceptics need both: first proper scientific evidence and then really working LRL, which will ultimately worth its price.

Unfortunately in life does not apply always WYSIWYG phrase.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
I have been listening for years and i learnt close to nothing.Not because i am deaf, but because LRL enthusiasts, (form their own declarations) don´t want to give away any real information or proofs.
So, what are they doing here?
First, the persons must read opinion of persons with real experience in this field, who made many experiments and study the behavior of buried metals and detected at certain distance by its manifestations.

So, if these persons doesn't learn from the experience of others, what are they doing here?
Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Guru

Quote:

So, if these persons doesn't learn from the experience of others, what are they doing here?
You are right, but experience have to be scientifically proved and reproducible under scientifically controlled condition. Where are such experience? We have only your beliefs that you experienced something but no one scientific proof.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
You are right, but experience have to be scientifically proved and reproducible under scientifically controlled condition. Where are such experience? We have only your beliefs that you experienced something but no one scientific proof.
What do I need scientific proofs when I can go out finding treasures whith my LRL?
Well may be I need them in order to convince you.
You must be jocking!
Old 01-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Watch out.
You are in the process of turning your mind in a damaging-non reversible state for learning such as very well known characters here such as c..., q...,m... and so on.
I warn you. If you keep going this way there will be a point of NO return and it will be too late to abort it without severe mind and nervous breakdown when unbiased data is input back in.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
What do I need scientific proofs when I can go out finding treasures whith my LRL?
You must be jocking!

Hi GSani.

They need scientific proofs so to justify themselves here at this forum.
They must be here at this forum to prove that LRLs don't work, but they never touched a LRL .
Carl that own many LRLs Keep very discreet position here in opposite with the other that never have worked one.

Regards
Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
You must be jocking!
Actually, this is correct.
If a person uses an LRL for the purpose of locating treasure, and the LRL helps him to find more tresure, then nothing more is needed.
Simply go find treasure and be happy

But when a person uses an LRL to convince other people that it finds treasure, then they cannot expect other people to believe them until they do something to convince the other people. In this case, the importance of the LRL is no longer simply to find treasure, but to demonstrate that it is working and convince people who don't believe to beleive. For most people, they would believe more easily if they hold one in thier hand and try it out for themselves to see if it is helping them to find treasure before they believe strong enough to spend money to buy one. For me, I would not need any scientific test to prove any theories or measurements. I would only need to try it for a few days and see if I am finding treasure that I cannot find without it. But others may want to see more scientific tests. The only way they can do this is to get an actually LRL to test, not by looking at pictures and listening to stories. This is where the problem is. No LRL manufacturer has his LRLs available at the local treasure hunting stores for people to try and see for themselves. They only allow photos of the LRL and lots of gold, with stories that their LRL found the gold. Why can't the buyer try it out before he pays his money like any other metal detector? If the LRLs were available in the local treasure hunting store, then nobody would be asking for proof, because they could simply go and try one for themself, just like any other metal detector. Then buy it if they think it is working good for them.

The question is why would anyone need to use an LRL for convincing other people?
For a person who is a manufacturer, they would want to do this in order to sell an LRL.

For a hobbyist who is not selling an LRL and has no connection to any LRL factory employees or owners, the reasons would be personal.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Fred.
I can't forget the time that we spend at Alonso's PD.
I wrote and other times.... The big problem was the bad "phenomenon" and not the PD.....
Yes, the Alonso's PD is not so useful to me, but my PD is a little better, don't need so critical adjustment (i modified it). But there are better LRLs that make fantastic job. I will write again....
For a person that likes the coin hunting the PD is useless, but for a person that look for big treasures the LRL is Must.

Regards
Hello Geo

The PD is a good coin locator,but this depends on the critical adjustment,not everybody as the skill to adjust PD in the limits. I HAVE THIS SKILL.
Pistoldetectors are not for everybody...

regards
Old 01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Guru

Default DC2006 out of game

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Geo!
Yes you're right.
You know, there's a guy here in Brazil who lives up northeast (higher lattitudes) and his FG80 behaves the most weird way I have ever seen. Besides only being able to reach good calibration around 800 in the knob (I do here with only 150-200), he constantly picks iron besides gold with his FG80. Alonso is even thinking about traveling to his place to investigate this.
From his car, close to the shore in the beach, he picks up iron in the sand perfectly! I never thought this possible from long range.
He told me he is getting rich selling iron to old parts shops.

So as you see, you need to fine tune the device according to the latittude you are. Really interesting... We learn about those things everyday.
Olá Hung

Desculpa dizer isto mas é a realidade...O MINEORO modelo DC2006 falhou completamente na busca do tesouro do galeão espanhol "Nuestra Senora De Las Mercedes" naufragado no Cabo de Santa Maria (Faro).
Eu e mais um amigo que tem barco fizemos exaustivas buscas com o Mineoro muito perto do local do naufragio em 2006 sem obter qualquer sinal. Mas é frustante saber atraves da U S ODISSEY que a companhia americana resgatou desse mesmo local a 30 m de profundidade 17 toneladas de ouro e prata,avaliados em 500 milhões de dolares.
É muito frustante,eu penso que se tivesse usado o modelo DC2008 o resultado seria diferente,creio mais fiavel...
Old 01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hello Geo

The PD is a good coin locator,but this depends on the critical adjustment,not everybody as the skill to adjust PD in the limits. I HAVE THIS SKILL.
Pistoldetectors are not for everybody...

regards
Hi Morgan,
I believe you made a correct assessment of treasure detecting equipment in general. This is true for ordinary metal detectors.
When you go to the treasure hunting store to buy a metal detector, there are different models to choose from. One person may like the simple automatic model that will always beep near a target. Maybe they won't like the model that they must listen for some special sounds to identify a target, because they are not skilled enough to find good results with it. It does not mean the detector is no good, only that the automatic model works better for that person. For another person who has a lot of experience, he may find three times more targets using the model where he is listening for the special sounds. For him, maybe the second model is a better detector.

The final results do not show which is a better detector.
They only show which works best for differently skilled people.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Guru

Quote:

You must be jocking!

I don't know what you need.
What you need is your problem and I am not interesting in.
I know only what need naive potential buyers of scamming LRL devices.
They need to be protected against LRL scam promoters like you and against criminals like mineoro and rangertell by real information.
Sceptic are here to give such naive potential buyer correct information. To give him other opinion. That is all.
And I am not joking.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:31 PM

Default hi at hall

new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaIyGS36Gw&feature=sub
i wasen't reguards
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
Hey Manolo, thanks!

Did you get a chance to go out with Marco yet?

Anyway, my team will get one to add to our arsenal of LRLs.

One of the guys will probably go to Peru which is closer and get one from the South American representative. He will also take the FG80 with him for some comparison tests and who knows, maybe he will even bring some inca gold from Machu Pichu on the way back.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Guru

Default The new B-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
Hi Manolo

I´m afraid your friend Marco is trying to make promotion on the Bionic-01 for sales. In reality this model and the early BIONIC OKM models are useles for treasure hunting. I have the confirmation,i talk with people from Germany who have this device on hands,not work for them,sorry...