LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
What an incredible convenient "backdoor" excuse for it not working.

And, exactly how are you measuring this target strength of field, so that you can reliably claim that the target strength of field is at fault, and not the LRL contraption?

Never mind... that was a rhetorical question.
Hi Theseus,

One good thing about trying several machines at the same test location is you can see how they perform at the same place under the same conditions of target "strength of field". If conditions are only average, then we can take a look to see how they all perform under the same average conditions. Then you don't need to guess if there was a changed condition between one machine tested and another.

...Same as they test cars on the same track with the same test conditions so there is no difference in the curves of the road, or weather that could skew the results between one car and another.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Theseus,

One good thing about trying several machines at the same test location is you can see how they perform at the same place under the same conditions of target "strength of field". If conditions are only average, then we can take a look to see how they all perform under the same average conditions. Then you don't need to guess if there was a changed condition between one machine tested and another.

...Same as they test cars on the same track with the same test conditions so there is no difference in the curves of the road, or weather that could skew the results between one car and another.

Best wishes,
J_P
When dealing with a large number of variables or parameters, and the desire is to still arrive at meaningful conclusions from fair testing procedures; about the only way to accomplish such a task is to incorporate BIBD (Balanced Incomplete Block Designs) and couple that with a good double-blind protocol.

Even if you do all that... as Jim has pointed out, there will still be criticism from one side of the fence or other - depending on the results published.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-28-2009, 11:07 PM

Default more gobbledegook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
In my years of Field experience,I find that no LRL, of any manufacture works all the time. They only work when the target 'Strength of Field" is sufficient.

When Magnetic interference occurs, the target SOF, is diminished and the LRL will not respond accurately, or not at all. This is a fact. Dell
So how far away from the object do you have to be? i can place a small nuggett 6 feet away on top of the ground and tell myself the nuggett is not there and the RT cannot pick it up...what is this gobbledegook about magnetic interference? at 6 feet in plain view on top of the ground? it is all in the head!!! no amount of scientific testing will bypass the fact that results are only achieved unless the operator "tells" the aerial to lock onto something. Target field of strength has absolutely nothing to do with it since i thought i found a quartz reef at 3-400 meters yet cannot find a simple nuggett or coin(s) six feet away. The last time i went back to relocate my quartz reef it was not there someone had obviously stolen it. My precious nuggett is still lost somewhere in my lounge room where the Mrs. cannot remember where she put it last(to be located by me) however i did find some coin and pins and buttons stuffed deep down in a couple of lounge chairs, found with my fingers not the RT by the way. JP is going to waste his time trying to replicate results he gets because the device does not do a thing. his head will be doing everything. Just remeber JP the early models came out without calculators stuck on top so according to Blanes they work quite well with no settings required. Now you are left with a snivelling swivelling aerial that you are going to watch going round and round and round and round and round while Blanes is laughing his head off in the comfort of his home, another sucker to lead by the nose because he knows the whole contraption is just so much Junk and his only aim is to protect his income and bank balance. 1300 RT's by average $600 equals $780,000. Rather good pocket money. There are two reasons why i have not published the results of 300 hours of testing on this site. Firstly they may be used in the future in legal proceedings. Secondly, I did not want obviously well educated persons on this site laughing at the absolute stupidity and gull;ibility that led me to buy such a ridiculously stupid device. Nothing can be proved with the device aother than it can do anything that your head allows it to do. Point it at a rock lock on...point it at a rock do not lock on, it does not lock on. point it at a mountainside tell it to lock on and it does..mountain must be full of emeralds and rubies from the Inca days. Tell it not to lock on and it does not...someone must have crept into the mountain while you were having a smoke and stole all the inca treasure. Garbage and drivel and more garbage this device is a product of a very sick mind...go back to the language that Blanes used in the past in the interests of customer service...he is very obviously a sick man, not just a con artist but a very sick paranoid. His help desk is where he invents ideas to keep you strung out till you give up...the device is not working because..the atmospherics , the ground, other minerals in the area, your body, calculator settings ..even your attitude!! he can string you out for longer than you as a rational person can handle it and you give up and he keeps your money, our money. His day has come he will be on national TV here in Australia it is just a matter of time. He is going to join all the other scam artists that lack normal human conscience and dwell in the realm of the animal kingdom.

Last edited by hipopp; 12-28-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: 78000 to 780000
Old 12-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Guru

Hi hipopp

Thank you, your experience is why non-believers are here: to support right of naive buyers to other opinion.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
So how far away from the object do you have to be? i can place a small nuggett 6 feet away on top of the ground and tell myself the nuggett is not there and the RT cannot pick it up...what is this gobbledegook about magnetic interference? at 6 feet in plain view on top of the ground? it is all in the head!!! no amount of scientific testing will bypass the fact that results are only achieved unless the operator "tells" the aerial to lock onto something. Target field of strength has absolutely nothing to do with it since i thought i found a quartz reef at 3-400 meters yet cannot find a simple nuggett or coin(s) six feet away. The last time i went back to relocate my quartz reef it was not there someone had obviously stolen it. My precious nuggett is still lost somewhere in my lounge room where the Mrs. cannot remember where she put it last(to be located by me) however i did find some coin and pins and buttons stuffed deep down in a couple of lounge chairs, found with my fingers not the RT by the way. JP is going to waste his time trying to replicate results he gets because the device does not do a thing. his head will be doing everything. Just remeber JP the early models came out without calculators stuck on top so according to Blanes they work quite well with no settings required. Now you are left with a snivelling swivelling aerial that you are going to watch going round and round and round and round and round while Blanes is laughing his head off in the comfort of his home, another sucker to lead by the nose because he knows the whole contraption is just so much Junk and his only aim is to protect his income and bank balance. 1300 RT's by average $600 equals $780,000. Rather good pocket money. There are two reasons why i have not published the results of 300 hours of testing on this site. Firstly they may be used in the future in legal proceedings. Secondly, I did not want obviously well educated persons on this site laughing at the absolute stupidity and gull;ibility that led me to buy such a ridiculously stupid device. Nothing can be proved with the device aother than it can do anything that your head allows it to do. Point it at a rock lock on...point it at a rock do not lock on, it does not lock on. point it at a mountainside tell it to lock on and it does..mountain must be full of emeralds and rubies from the Inca days. Tell it not to lock on and it does not...someone must have crept into the mountain while you were having a smoke and stole all the inca treasure. Garbage and drivel and more garbage this device is a product of a very sick mind...go back to the language that Blanes used in the past in the interests of customer service...he is very obviously a sick man, not just a con artist but a very sick paranoid. His help desk is where he invents ideas to keep you strung out till you give up...the device is not working because..the atmospherics , the ground, other minerals in the area, your body, calculator settings ..even your attitude!! he can string you out for longer than you as a rational person can handle it and you give up and he keeps your money, our money. His day has come he will be on national TV here in Australia it is just a matter of time. He is going to join all the other scam artists that lack normal human conscience and dwell in the realm of the animal kingdom.
Hi hipopp,
All of what you say might be true. And if it is, then why not test it out to see if it is true or not like you did?

Waste of time? I don't think so.
You are one of a few people who did some actual tests to see for yourself. But we also have others who did actual tests and report they got good results as well as bad. The only problem is nobody else has been able to watch these tests or see videos or photos, or even detailed reports to describe the exact tests that were done. So we have a lot of conflicting hearsay reports from people with strong opinions.

I intend to document what is observed when more than only one person tries it out to see if it works for them, and let others see what we see during live tests that are happening as we watch them. If all you say is true, then everyone will find the same response that you did. But we can't know that until we try it out. Suppose we observe some people can recover hidden treasures consistently as was reported here and other places. We won't know about this without trying it out. If it turns out there are people who consistently find hidden targets, I will report that data the same as tests that do not.

Isn't this something that a lot of people want to see?
For the people who have made up their mind about whether the Examiner works or not, they may not have an interest in seeing any more testing. But the undecided will be able to get some clues by watching what we see in real live tests. Then they will have at least some documented evidence to help decide whether they want to buy an Examiner or not.

I have no axe to grind with Rangertell. I received this Examiner without cost, so I have nothing to gain or lose if it is observed to work or not. The time I put into it will serve to tell me the answers to questions I have been asking all along first-hand, without needing to rely on what other people say. So the time is not wasted for me. Hopefully others watching the test program will consider it helpful too.

When the testing starts, you may want to suggest some specific tests we can perform to show what you would like done. You have a unique position because you have another Examiner that you can use to make identical tests in another continent to compare results. You can actually become part of the test program. If you invite local metal detectorists and LRL enthusiasts to go to the fields with you, then you can record test data that can be compared to the tests I conduct. This can only serve to enhance the test program by adding more data.

Has anyone wondered if the magnetic field Down Under has the same effect as it does in North America?
Or is the reverse coriolis effect moving the Examiner antenna differently?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
Once again, thank you for your experiences and honest feedback.

I have to wonder if the stringing along hasn't already begun, in the case of J_Player not able to begin formal testing until he gets the go-ahead that his Examiner is not faulty or damaged. I mean, if you think about it, Blanes could keep saying the unit is damaged or faulty and that it should be sent back to him for replacement; and he could keep doing this essentially forever. Or, at least to the point that J_P gets tired of sending them back and forth. Of course each time he sends them back, that eats up no doubt another month easy.

How many of these alleged customers do you suppose went to the trouble of checking first with Blanes to make sure their unit was not damaged or faulty? I'm guessing NONE!

Stay on this, Hipopp. Don't let him (V. Blanes) off the hook.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-29-2009, 12:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Once again, thank you for your experiences and honest feedback.

I have to wonder if the stringing along hasn't already begun, in the case of J_Player not able to begin formal testing until he gets the go-ahead that his Examiner is not faulty or damaged. I mean, if you think about it, Blanes could keep saying the unit is damaged or faulty and that it should be sent back to him for replacement; and he could keep doing this essentially forever. Or, at least to the point that J_P gets tired of sending them back and forth. Of course each time he sends them back, that eats up no doubt another month easy.

How many of these alleged customers do you suppose went to the trouble of checking first with Blanes to make sure their unit was not damaged or faulty? I'm guessing NONE!

Stay on this, Hipopp. Don't let him (V. Blanes) off the hook.
Hi Theseus,

"Stringing along"..?
So we must interject motives because there is a delay?
As I recall you were among several who decided Rangertell would not send a sample to test before it was sent. And now you are speculating that they could continue claiming replacements are faulty until until I get tired of sending them back and forth. I suppose they could, but why should I suspect that will happen? I don't even know if the one I have is faulty or not yet.

I have no reason to form opinions about Rangertell's motives. As I recall, your conclusions were incorrect about them in the past, and now you are making conclusions of what will happen in scenarios that do not exist at present. So far, Rangertell did not do what several skeptics predicted during his dealings with me.

The facts are Rangertell was notified one or two days before Christmas to look at some test results, and he was unable to download some large files to look at the results. After several failed attempts, I did not hear from them again (at least not yet). But then, we're in the middle of the season where most English-speaking people are busy with holiday activities, or on trips to visit friends and family, etc.

Before I speculate that there is any particular concealed motive other than "too busy to get to it at the moment", I am assuming the process will continue after holiday season is over and people are back to business. One thing I won't do is to be rushed. I have time invested into the test program that I watch closely to avoid wasting too much of it. I have plenty of things to keep me busy until I hear back from Ragertell. Timing will not become important to me until I set dates for actual test events. Then I will need to take measures to insure the schedule is kept.

But in the case of people who are simply watching, there is no investment of time or effort.
You can simply watch like you watch a TV program, or turn it off when there's nothing interesting happening.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Guru

Hi J_P

as I understand, you do not trust the instructions attached to Rangertell?

Or you do not trust your ability to understand instructions and taken it into account?

Would you also tested the eyeglasses in such way: that you would not dare to look through glasses, until your optical rangertell would not have acknowledged that you have read the instructions properly?
Old 12-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P

as I understand, you do not trust the instructions attached to Rangertell?

Or you do not trust your ability to understand instructions and taken it into account?

Would you also tested the eyeglasses in such way: that you would not dare to look through glasses, until your optical rangertell would not have acknowledged that you have read the instructions properly?
Hi WM6,
I have no issues with trust for the Rangertell instructions. I see them as instructions that are suggested to get the best results when using the Examiner. It is true I do not understand all the concepts that are published in the Rangertell instructions. But this will not stop me from following these instructions.

I do not use eyeglasses, so I never read the instructions for eyeglasses, and I don't know how eyeglass instructions will impact the Examiner.
The times when I tried borrowed eyeglasses, I couldn't see very well.
The only exception is when I use sunglasses. I can see better when wearing sunglasses in the bright sunlight.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
Hipopp, I cannot disagree with your assessment of the Ranger Tell Examiner. I have personally never used, or field tested one. If I were to evaluate the Examiner, I would probably be far less impartial than J Player is being only because I have had many years of Treasure Hunting Field experience and comparative testing of LRL's, so I already know the differences in performances, what to expect, how they should function, and the conditions and limitations in which they will, or will not function accurately, or at all.

I don't put much stock in advertising hype.

I can only speak from my own experience. First and foremost, is that LRL's are dumb, stupid, devices. They have no intelligence of their own. Any of them, including my own will only be as good as the intelligence, knowledge, experience, and sometimes luck of the person operating it.

My own products are totally dependent on the success, and satisfaction of my customers. Informing costumers of a products limitations, BEFORE they buy, so the consumer does not have Un-realistic expectations is all important. Apparently this didn't happen in your case, and for that I can sympathize with your predicament.

From the photo of the Examiner, and the swivel handle, I can see where it would be very easy to mentally influence the direction the Examiner points by tilting the hand one way , or other, via a sub-conscious ideomotor muscle response. This can take some learning to overcome, but it is not to say the examiner does not detect, or discriminate the "field" of a target. I don't know. I would have to conduct my own tests.

I can state with assurance, and from experience, there are conditions when any LRL, electronic, or non-electronic, will function poorly, or not at all, and that includes the ones I make. Always use a test target, and keep checking the strength of Field. It does not matter if you are checking from 1 foot away, or 30 feet away. If you don't detect the test target, you won't detect an unknown target.

You are already ahead of the Skeptics on this forum. They claim LRL operators will always detect a visible test target, but never a hidden or unknown target. It appears that has not been your experience, and it's certainly not mine.

I'm truly sorry your experience with the Ranger Tell company, or their product has been an unpleasant one. Dell
Old 12-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
...From the photo of the Examiner, and the swivel handle, I can see where it would be very easy to mentally influence the direction the Examiner points by tilting the hand one way , or other, via a sub-conscious ideomotor muscle response. This can take some learning to overcome, but it is not to say the examiner does not detect, or discriminate the "field" of a target. I don't know. I would have to conduct my own tests.
Hi Dell,
Hung made a modification to his Examiner to improve it by stopping the swivelling action at the handle.
This is an easy modification to make in the field.

Quote:
You are already ahead of the Skeptics on this forum. They claim LRL operators will always detect a visible test target, but never a hidden or unknown target. It appears that has not been your experience, and it's certainly not mine...
This is your chance to show everyone that what you say is the truth with live videos instead of just talk. I have a new Examiner that you can use when we hide targets for you to locate. You can also locate them with your other tools that you have experience with. I am sure there will be some time during the day when we will find conditions are not deteriorated to make detection impossible.

Should I make arrangements for you to conduct LRL tests during the test program for the Rangertell Examiner?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 06:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dell,

This is your chance to show everyone that what you say is the truth with live videos instead of just talk.
Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
What are you mean?????
To send a video....... and what with it???????
We know the rest
Video is fraud.... there was magnet... or transmiter near the device signals was erratic etc..

I am sure you understand what i mean!!

Regards
Old 12-29-2009, 06:19 AM
Guru

That sounds interesting, Does that mean that all expenses are paid, and some compensation for the pain I will have to endure to make a trip in my present condition? Dell
Old 12-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
What are you mean?????
To send a video....... and what with it???????
We know the rest
Video is fraud.... there was magnet... or transmiter near the device signals was erratic etc..

I am sure you understand what i mean!!

Regards
Hi Geo,
I saw what happened after your testing of the Alonso PD. I helped to get those videos released and shown so anyone who wants can see them. I remember how most people had a strong opinion of whether they were good tests or not, but none of the people complaining went to where Morgan was testing and make their own tests except you.

But I am not Morgan. I really don't care what people say about videos I make. If people say my videos prove nothing, that's find with me. My purpose is not to prove anything. It is only to show what I saw for people who could not be here. I strongly suggest that anyone who wants to see a particular test done with the Examiner should make arrangements to come to Southern California and test out this new Examiner. See for yourself... don't rely on somebody else's video of a test you did not see in person. Run your own test. Hold it in your hand. See for yourself if it finds treasure or not.

Tell me Geo...
When you went to the Morgan demonstration and used the PD in your own hands, did you get the feeling that you know for sure how well the PD works?

Or do you think you can tell how well the PD works just as well from watching the video... and it was a waste of your time and money to go to try it out with your own hands?

P.S. Anyone who wants to try out the Examiner can send me a PM and I will make arrangements.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
That sounds interesting, Does that mean that all expenses are paid, and some compensation for the pain I will have to endure to make a trip in my present condition? Dell
Hi Dell,
I don't know if it means all that you said. Maybe I can give you an answer if you explain what is involved.

At present, I am taking time away from a profitable business and losing income to make tests as a public service with no compensation. This is my own decision to spend part of my time learning something in the field instead of earning money. I figure that as long as it doesn't cost anything extra, I can also share all that I see with others who aren't here to see what I see in the field tests.

But to answer your question about "all expenses paid "and "compensation for the pain", I would need to have some idea of how much money worth of pain you are talking about, and how much the expenses will total.

For example, if your pain is alleviated with a free lunch, I can handle that.

But I have no clue what expenses you are asking me to pay for. Does "all expenses" include a chauffeured limousine from Florida along with an extra emergency vehicle following with medical supplies to assist with whatever condition is causing the pain? Will I need to pay for hospital visits along the way and surgery?

Hmmm... Are you able to walk?
If not, then maybe it is not a good idea for you to attempt to test the Examiner. I read that health can be a factor in getting good results with the examiner. (You are right-handed, aren't you)?

If you can give me a dollar amount, I can give you a yes or no about paying your way.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Guru

One thing I cannot understand about all this is the behaviour from rangertell to ask J_P to wait them to confirm if the examiner used was a faulty one or not.
If I was a potential buyer many bad things could come up to my mind and as you understand not in favour of rangertell and their products.
It is like if they want to disadvertise their products the way they behave in such a situation.
In the other hand another thing suprises me in their favour this time.
It is so many people that bought their lrls but it is very difficult to find a secondhand one on sale in the web.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:58 AM

Default blanes finally decent? no way...

rangertell (blanes) is on its best behaviour since finding out they will be on national TV here in australia. I suspect JPLAYER was sent a free to try RT to make them look good. look back over their sick responses to the general public on this forum and they haver undergone a massive change of heart. JPLAYER i am sure you will be strung out with the RT not being calibrated properly send it back trick or your body mass exudes onerous bi-frequencies interfering in the tri-frequencies fed back from the gravitational pull of Sirius on my Dog's hind quarters thus nullifying your testing protocols. And you can keep returning the device to swap for a better one untill your bank account cannot keep up with the postage. Mr. blanes has all the time in the world to fob you off. you have my support if you need it for tests to double check any findings. The reason you will not find any of these RT's on ebay second hand for sale is because the owners in all conscience would not dupe any unsuspecting purchaser like blanes does without conscience.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
One thing I cannot understand about all this is the behaviour from rangertell to ask J_P to wait them to confirm if the examiner used was a faulty one or not.
I don´t think this is rangertell decision, but more like J_P´s one to be sure his tests are valid.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I saw what happened after your testing of the Alonso PD. I helped to get those videos released and shown so anyone who wants can see them. I remember how most people had a strong opinion of whether they were good tests or not, but none of the people complaining went to where Morgan was testing and make their own tests except you.

But I am not Morgan. I really don't care what people say about videos I make. If people say my videos prove nothing, that's find with me. My purpose is not to prove anything. It is only to show what I saw for people who could not be here. I strongly suggest that anyone who wants to see a particular test done with the Examiner should make arrangements to come to Southern California and test out this new Examiner. See for yourself... don't rely on somebody else's video of a test you did not see in person. Run your own test. Hold it in your hand. See for yourself if it finds treasure or not.

Tell me Geo...
When you went to the Morgan demonstration and used the PD in your own hands, did you get the feeling that you know for sure how well the PD works?

Or do you think you can tell how well the PD works just as well from watching the video... and it was a waste of your time and money to go to try it out with your own hands?

P.S. Anyone who wants to try out the Examiner can send me a PM and I will make arrangements.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi j player

proposal; test sample, a piece of copper for 1 kg or higher,
-Even the most novice person, can be easily detected.
-signal strength is directly proportional to weight.
-test area, excluding the signals may occur.

Best wishes
osman
Old 12-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Theseus,

"Stringing along"..?
So we must interject motives because there is a delay?
As I recall you were among several who decided Rangertell would not send a sample to test before it was sent. And now you are speculating that they could continue claiming replacements are faulty until until I get tired of sending them back and forth. I suppose they could, but why should I suspect that will happen? I don't even know if the one I have is faulty or not yet.
<< stuff snipped>>

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, I'm speculating. And, I'm basing my speculations on past history and how VB thinks.

I'm not the only one here that is not as trusting of him, as you seem to be.

I'm all for giving him a chance, and giving the Examiner a fair chance too; but it's really hard to ignore what he's said, what he's lied about and where we've been before getting to this point.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Guru

Quote:

none of the people complaining went to where Morgan was testing and make their own tests

J_P
Hi J_P, Morgan recently buy expensive Nexus.

This fact tell us enough about real treasure finding capabilities of Alonso PD.

There was no need to buy Nexus if Alonso PD was working as seen on videos.

But fact is that Alonso PD is not working at all. They can only find known treasure like one in Fort Knox. Same as Rangertell can do.

Sorry J_P, but as it stands now to see (and as this also recalled by hipopp) by the fact that you agreed to the producer's tricks and scams, you become only a Rangertell marketing experimental rabbit. You (i hope) inadvertently agreed to the purposes of the manufacturer, which is certainly not to establish the reality of those new art construction comics.

At the end, best wishes to your test, we all need working LRL.

PS: I must pointed again on big test mistake which is also here to announce: Namely test LRL in form to find treasure hidden by yourself. Treasure hidden by myself I can find without any LRL only by my middle finger, but I am not a dowser. One test mistake necessarily lead to other test mistakes. What will be test protocols and propositions?
Old 12-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman
Hi j player

proposal; test sample, a piece of copper for 1 kg or higher,
-Even the most novice person, can be easily detected.
-signal strength is directly proportional to weight.
-test area, excluding the signals may occur.

Best wishes
osman
Hi osman,
I have added your test request to the list of testing reqested.

The test will start with scanning a test location with metal detectors to make sure there is no detectable buried metal things, and then we will check with the Examiner to see if there are any stray signals that cause false readings before starting this test.

After checking for no false readings with the Examiner, we will place piece of copper 1 kg or more and test to see if the Examiner can locate it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

Tell me Geo...

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
For me the try of the PD was NOT waste of time and money!!!! It was a good experience.
Until now i believe that the PD works. Especially at the second place with the foil we checked it from all directions , before and after that we found the foil. But i found mischievous critique. This is the reason for what i wrote to you.

Regards
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM

Default osman a cohort

osman is a agent of blanes or a paid associate. A member since not so long ago he knows all about everything, have a look at his past posts. No where in nature will you find 1 kg of pure copper so yout test parameters are unrealistic for a start. But...go ahead and try it...you will be able to locate it if you know where you buried it but not able to locate it if someone else, completely independant, buries it. Carl has quite a few thousand dollars to lose if you can accurately find a target every time. Why do you think Carl and his money are still together? go to the www.finders.com.au website and osman is ottoman or something like that there. He has dozens of aliases the creep.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:55 PM

Default not real

Quote:
Hi osman,
I have added your test request to the list of testing reqested.

The test will start with scanning a test location with metal detectors to make sure there is no detectable buried metal things, and then we will check with the Examiner to see if there are any stray signals that cause false readings before starting this test.

After checking for no false readings with the Examiner, we will place piece of copper 1 kg or more and test to see if the Examiner can locate it.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP copper is usually associated with gold in nature so all deposits are going to be tainted with so called stray signals...blaines tells us his calculator settings are specific for individual metals so stray signals amount to nought. You are well on the path to manipulation by the creep and his believers.