LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hmmmm...

he's the Pope... of LRL!

people run before he will ask you to genuflect and kiss his ring!
ridiculus mus
Old 09-07-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm...

he's the Pope... of LRL!

people run before he will ask you to genuflect and kiss his ring!
No! But you wish!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Guru

Think about...

who uses today Latin ???

Just the Pope... of LRL!

Cause if you're not the Pope... are you maybe another bishop here ???

Complicate stuff... that's of Paraguay!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
No! But you wish!
No... I don't....

I don't like the Pope... nor I like the Bishops... nor I like the other folks who belive in... what the Pope say!

I'm at the opposite... say that between Archbishop Milingo and Marilyn Manson , if I have to choose a new friend I will sure go for the last...

And sure I don't like the LRL-religion... that's for belivers!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
No... I don't....

I don't like the Pope... nor I like the Bishops... nor I like the other folks who belive in... what the Pope say!

I'm at the opposite... say that between Archbishop Milingo and Marilyn Manson , if I have to choose a new friend I will sure go for the last...

And sure I don't like the LRL-religion... that's for belivers!

Kind regards,
Max

LRL's nothing to do with popes, bishops and others... maybe you believe that you need to believe in religion for to be workable the devices. I not.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
LRL's nothing to do with popes, bishops and others... maybe you believe that you need to believe in religion for to be workable the devices. I not.
If I have no proofs , no facts how I can belive in something if not by faith ?

"Unfortunately", I have faith in science... that requires proofs and facts to elaborate theories and understanding of the world!

That's why I cannot belive Pope's words... as well as claims about LRLs...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
If I have no proofs , no facts how I can belive in something if not by faith ?

"Unfortunately", I have faith in science... that requires proofs and facts to elaborate theories and understanding of the world!

That's why I cannot belive Pope's words... as well as claims about LRLs...

Kind regards,
Max
Repeat:

Old 09-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Repeat:

Do you have facts ? Proofs ? Schematics ?

Post them... people will see, evaluate and test... and if are real stuff LRL will become science then.

Otherwise how people can belive in that ?

You say no need to belive in religion... okay... but if so you have proofs and facts... and maybe schematics and working units...

Good for you.

I haven't and I'm not a blind beliver...so I can't belive something just cause I heard by you or Esteban...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Guru

Esteban is cloning himself, is Max in danger?
Old 09-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Esteban is cloning himself, is Max in danger?
Soon will use also the mask of Zorro...

I'm not scared... maybe will use his teleport to trasfer some LRLs at my place to test... but full of explosives !

I think not enough power to start the teleport for ninjas...

It's like MacGyver without... paper...

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Default Circus

Ahhhh !!! Ohhhhh !!! Ouhhhhh!!!!!!

BRAVOO !!! BRAVOO !! BRAVISSIMO

CONGRATULATION CARL YOUR FORUM IS BECOMING A CIRCUS!

NOW WE HAVE GAG, WE HAVE JOKE AND EVEN WE HAVE A CLOWN

( HI MAX !! ).

I INVITE OWNER OF LRL OR POEPLE INTERESTED BY LRL TO LEAVE THIS FORUM TO AN OTHER PLACE.

LET BOZO LAUGH ABOUT ........ HIMSELF.

ADIOS BOZO
Old 09-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post

( HI MAX !! ).

I INVITE OWNER OF LRL OR POEPLE INTERESTED BY LRL TO LEAVE THIS FORUM TO AN OTHER PLACE.

ADIOS BOZO
new one ?

another Esteban clone ???

Use PaloAlto... and leave the forum for good... don't need you!

Adios burro!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post

( HI MAX !! ).

ADIOS BOZO

Old 09-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Guru

Gibon,

Actually your complaints should not be directed to Carl. He's away from this forum for many months now and he's not caring about it anymore.

Your complaints should be directed to a notorious skepthic here who Carl delegated powers and who loves to see the 'circus into flames'.
Can you believe that this the Remote Sensing forum is moderated by a skepthic?

Anyway, I am maturing the idea of having an exclusive forum for LRL type subjects in which only LRL enthusiasts would join. I had talked about it with Esteban and few others here in the past. Only problem is my lack of time to run it. But due to the circumstances, this project might move forward.

Regards.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Gibon,

Actually your complaints should not be directed to Carl. He's away from this forum for many months now and he's not caring about it anymore.

Your complaints should be directed to a notorious skepthic here who Carl delegated powers and who loves to see the 'circus into flames'.

Anyway, I am maturing the idea of having an exclusive forum for LRL type subjects in which only LRL enthusiasts would join. I had talked about it with Esteban and few others here in the past. Only problem is my lack of time to run it. But due to the circumstances, this project might move forward.

Regards.
It is OK.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Gibon,

Regards.
It's not often that I agree with Hung, but in this case he has a point.

Let's have a reminder of the forum rules:

The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

Note the sentence referring to "long-range locating". If you make outlandish claims then you must expect to be challenged. There is no need to get upset. Just state your case and move on.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Recently this Remote Sensing Forum has degraded into a circus. In general we do not like to moderate this forum closely, although I have occasionally removed certain attachments.

Now here's the most important part:

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.

... and nobody has reported a single post during the recent circus! Therefore the assumption is that everyone is happy with the current postings?

Please can I ask everyone to cool it regarding the jokes, etc., and let's try to focus on the technical aspects of remote sensing and LRLs, whatever you consider them to be.

Thanks again to Hung for pointing out the degradation in quality of recent posts.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
It's not often that I agree with Hung, but in this case he has a point.

Let's have a reminder of the forum rules:

The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

Note the sentence referring to "long-range locating". If you make outlandish claims then you must expect to be challenged. There is no need to get upset. Just state your case and move on.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Recently this Remote Sensing Forum has degraded into a circus. In general we do not like to moderate this forum closely, although I have occasionally removed certain attachments.

Now here's the most important part:

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.

... and nobody has reported a single post during the recent circus! Therefore the assumption is that everyone is happy with the current postings?

Please can I ask everyone to cool it regarding the jokes, etc., and let's try to focus on the technical aspects of remote sensing and LRLs, whatever you consider them to be.

Thanks again to Hung for pointing out the degradation in quality of recent posts.
You know when postings are inflammatory or not?

Humm! But if somebody don't let it, well, is better stop with technical aspects.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post

Humm! But if somebody don't let it, well, is better stop with technical aspects.
I'm not sure what you're saying., but basically this forum is left to fend for itself, unless anyone raises an objection by reporting inflammatory posts. If it was closely monitored then admin would have a full-time job deleting posts and banning users.

By the way, Carl has not been away from the forum or not caring about it. The decision to add a second admin person was taken after the demise of Geotech during the Christmas period, when hackers managed to bring the site down for several weeks. Since then we have added further safeguards to prevent spamming and other unwanted nuisances. You may have noticed the improvement in the sevice. Now we just need the Remote Sensing Forum members to do their bit and quit posting inflammatory remarks. This means everyone.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hmmmmm..... no circus... no humor... then just technical ???

ok lets back to technical...

I'll be glad to see a complete schematic or tuning instruction set by you...

If will happen I mean... I don't hold breath for it...

I asked you a number of times about technical stuff regarding LRLs... never get a complete answer ! My fault ??? My bad attitude ???

You guys made the mess each time posts that you can e.g. detect a coin at 2 or 70 meters... doesn't matter...just out of "normal" or "human" md ranges...and I added just humor and jokes... nothing more.

Each time someone challenge you and that's not just you Esteban but all LRL belivers and pretenders you start this victimism here...

Old story...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're saying., but basically this forum is left to fend for itself, unless anyone raises an objection by reporting inflammatory posts. If it was closely monitored then admin would have a full-time job deleting posts and banning users.

By the way, Carl has not been away from the forum or not caring about it. The decision to add a second admin person was taken after the demise of Geotech during the Christmas period, when hackers managed to bring the site down for several weeks. Since then we have added further safeguards to prevent spamming and other unwanted nuisances. You may have noticed the improvement in the sevice. Now we just need the Remote Sensing Forum members to do their bit and quit posting inflammatory remarks. This means everyone.
Inflammatory ???

And who say what's inflammatory and what's not ??? Who will enstablish rules about ???

I mean... it's really personal point of view... and what's for me humor can be inflammatory for someone else...

Also, what's an unverified and unbelivable claim can be good and safe for those who belive in that... and VERY INFLAMMATORY to people that need proofs and facts like me.

Now... what's more inflammatory... that I say sometimes that someone plays with PaloAlto... and jokes like that (that are obviously jokes and don't pretend to be truth, of course) or that someone that say gold has DNA , or that a coin can be detected with an homemade pile of junk at 70meters ???

Inflammatory... we are not talking of gasoline and napalm here (or maybe yes?) but of something that become what people feel about.

So if I can stop any time with my stupid jokes can them stop polluting here with wild claims and impossibile ship-wrecks detection at 1mile under seawater done with a well known scam device ???

Victimism! just post a serious schematic, design, idea and physics theory and I will leave any joke for good... otherwise don't make claims here and pretend don't be challenged, even wildly and with jokes (why not ?), by me (and others).

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Guru

Quote:

You know that I try to be serious, but can't do nothing causes disturbances. Filter now is enable. I understand that always the advice is against LRL experimenters/promoters, etc. But maybe you're part of the "skeptical club", and maybe this is the "reason" that you are not in the middle point. In understand. But remember: I'm not the person who ever start disturbing others.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Inflammatory ???

And who say what's inflammatory and what's not ??? Who will enstablish rules about ???

I mean... it's really personal point of view... and what's for me humor can be inflammatory for someone else...

Also, what's an unverified and unbelivable claim can be good and safe for those who belive in that... and VERY INFLAMMATORY to people that need proofs and facts like me.

Now... what's more inflammatory... that I say sometimes that someone plays with PaloAlto... and jokes like that (that are obviously jokes and don't pretend to be truth, of course) or that someone that say gold has DNA , or that a coin can be detected with an homemade pile of junk at 70meters ???

Inflammatory... we are not talking of gasoline and napalm here (or maybe yes?) but of something that become what people feel about.

So if I can stop any time with my stupid jokes can them stop polluting here with wild claims and impossibile ship-wrecks detection at 1mile under seawater done with a well known scam device ???

Victimism! just post a serious schematic, design, idea and physics theory and I will leave any joke for good... otherwise don't make claims here and pretend don't be challenged, even wildly and with jokes (why not ?), by me (and others).

Kind regards,
Max
There is one class of posts that nobody wants to read....
Not skeptics, not LRL proponents, and not casual visitors who come to read the forum.

This is the class of posts that makes no reference whatsoever to anything technical that anyone posted, and no reference to the topic of the thread, and is directed against a single other person using vulgar or derogatory language and images. This class of post carries no information of any value whatsoever, and is of no interest to anyone except the people who are sending these messages. The net result is these posts clog up the forum with a bunch of stupid stuff and make it hard for readers to find the technical information they are looking for.

We can safely eliminate this class of post without requiring any judgments to determine whether they are near the borderline of needing to be removed or not. I am sure nobody will miss these posts. And removing them will clear the forum for easier reading without having to hunt through pages of nothing to find something worth reading.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Inflammatory ???

Kind regards,
Max
I agree that it's very difficult to define the term "inflammatory", as everyone's interpretation may be different. Claims of detecting a ship-wreck 1 mile underwater, using some unknown pseudoscience, could also be considered a joke. However, there has been a flood of very silly jokes recently that many are finding quite tedious to read, resulting in members adding others to their ignore list. This is not very productive, and everyone needs to just use some commonsense when posting, and try to be more politically correct. Both Carl or I have better things to do than closely police this forum.

On the other hand the meeting between Geo and Morgan was a great event inspired by the Geotech Remote Sensing Forum. Whether you like or dislike what you saw in the videos is another story, but this is the sort of collaboration that should be going on here. I'm sure that skeptics and LRL believers will continue to agree to disagree for many years to come. But let's do it politely.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You know that I try to be serious, but can't do nothing causes disturbances. Filter now is enable. I understand that always the advice is against LRL experimenters/promoters, etc. But maybe you're part of the "skeptical club", and maybe this is the "reason" that you are not in the middle point. In understand. But remember: I'm not the person who ever start disturbing others.
I totally agree, and I hope you will get a chance to be serious from now on without disturbances. Personally I enjoy seeing the results of your experiments. I may not agree with the results, but I have never joked about them.

Yes - I am a skeptic, but if I was an LRL believer I would not be in the middle point either.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
I agree that it's very difficult to define the term "inflammatory", as everyone's interpretation may be different. Claims of detecting a ship-wreck 1 mile underwater, using some unknown pseudoscience, could also be considered a joke. However, there has been a flood of very silly jokes recently that many are finding quite tedious to read, resulting in members adding others to their ignore list. This is not very productive, and everyone needs to just use some commonsense when posting, and try to be more politically correct. Both Carl or I have better things to do than closely police this forum.

On the other hand the meeting between Geo and Morgan was a great event inspired by the Geotech Remote Sensing Forum. Whether you like or dislike what you saw in the videos is another story, but this is the sort of collaboration that should be going on here. I'm sure that skeptics and LRL believers will continue to agree to disagree for many years to come. But let's do it politely.
The videos ??? The jokes were not about the videos!

But anyway... lets be more "politically correct"... why not ?

But about ignore lists... it's all fake... they play victimism each time things become harder...

Yes jokes, of course, but what is that ?

Is not a joke ?

And is it politically correct ?

Just someone that read could these posts could also belive it's truth and buy then one of that fine Mineoro's devices...

Why not... let be politically correct!

Let people read here and spend thousand dollars for their fools gold...

Then usefulness of this forum will be sacrificed to this "politically correct" idea... why not ?

I'll do that way.

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...