Old 02-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Hung.
What are you mean "New DCH85M"????
Did you bought a new DCH???

Regards
Members of Mineoro's marketing department don't have to pay for the new models.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Members of Mineoro's marketing department don't have to pay for the new models.
What are you mean??????
Old 02-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Guru

Already explained how I did in the 'cameras see gold' thread in the TNET forum.
None needs any special camera or to remove anything inside it. Just add an IR filter. In my case I used 2 layers of C41 processed film. Then you need one good image editor with the correct algorithms to enhance the image.
Simple like that.

Again: It's not the IR which strikes the earth the main responsible factor for the phenomena. NO.
It's the IR released by the earth's surface that manifests 24 hours a day during the cooling process. This joined by other factors as EM fields and tellurics.
The released IR form surface along the day acting in the buried gold, allows devices as the DIS300 sense the temperature differences.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
What are you mean??????
Are you blind Geo ?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.
What are you mean "New DCH85M"????
Did you bought a new DCH???

Regards
I already explained that in a previous thread. You should have paid attention my friend.
Alonso has a new upgrade for the DCH85M. This based in his latest pistol type detector.
We have one that will be sent to Mineoro in order to have this upgrade installed.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Nice work Tim,
After reading the whole article, I can see your loggers hold the key to the future in this field.

Hi Esteban,
I am reading that for the phenomena, you know very well that a camera with special IR filters do the job.
Is this true?
If it is true, can you tell about your experience using a camera with special IR filters to find the phenomenon?

Best wishes,
J_P
I know about the possibility. I read in a book. But never I experiment with it.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Guru

In restoration-mods thread I post pistol with phototransistor, based on old model. The phototransistors seems was used as the "camera" or "eye". The new (2009), yellow pistol, use also the "eye".
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I already explained that in a previous thread. You should have paid attention my friend.
Alonso has a new upgrade for the DCH85M. This based in his latest pistol type detector.
We have one that will be sent to Mineoro in order to have this upgrade installed.
Hi Hung.
I surprise!!!!
Because The basic name is the same (DCH85) i suppose that the main circuit is the same with the old. But before months you wrote that the technology of DCH is more low than the PDC or of the new models.
So, why mineoro sell again this old and not so good detector???

Regards
Old 02-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Guru

Quote:

Geo it is easy to explain. This is because by all new mineoro model we can detect golden nothing only.

So it is better to go back on proven technology, which can detect only golden nothing too, but is cheaper to produce and easy to scam naive.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
I know about the possibility. I read in a book. But never I experiment with it.
Hi Esetban. You say you know about the possibility of photographing the phenomenon with a camera using special IR filter.
But you don't say you know very well that a camera with special IR filters do the job.
So it is not true what was written?
It is true you only know about a possibility?

I see the photos you posted from a book. These do not look like photos taken from a camera with an IR filter to me.
Have you ever seen an actual print from made from the negative that was taken from a camera with an IR filter?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2010, 03:46 PM

Some DSLR's can be modified to remove their IR filter so they can be used for this purpose (I suppose). But I would think people would be complaining about such aberations in their images - not knowing they are treasure.... :-). Look in various astronomy magazines for such reworkers.

Also of course you can get FLIR handheld imagers. I want one of those to diagnose thermal issues in my house... wish I could find one cheap. Maybe one not working that I could fix... If anyone comes across one let me know!

Barry
Old 02-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
I see the photos you posted from a book. These do not look like photos taken from a camera with an IR filter to me.
Of course not. They are from the famous polaroids of the 70's with time zero film as used by Louis Matacia.
Later it was discovered that digital cameras did even a better job with the IR filters.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.
I surprise!!!!
Because The basic name is the same (DCH85) i suppose that the main circuit is the same with the old. But before months you wrote that the technology of DCH is more low than the PDC or of the new models.

Regards
Geo, right now I cannot speculate anything about its performance as I still have not tested. When I do, I will know what it is capable of.
As I said, Alonso decided to take his latest pistol technology inside the DCH. I was told that upon testing they found many small gold objects in the beach.

Regarding the info you posted above that you credited to me, actually I was just repassing what is found in their site. Damasio wrote that the DCH85 required about 100% of ionic fields to work long distance. The models evolved and the need for ionic fields intensity decreased. Today the latest models require only 20% or less I guess. I think you probably know what it means.
This information is featured in their site.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Already explained how I did in the 'cameras see gold' thread in the TNET forum.
None needs any special camera or to remove anything inside it. Just add an IR filter. In my case I used 2 layers of C41 processed film. Then you need one good image editor with the correct algorithms to enhance the image.
Simple like that.

Again: It's not the IR which strikes the earth the main responsible factor for the phenomena. NO.
It's the IR released by the earth's surface that manifests 24 hours a day during the cooling process. This joined by other factors as EM fields and tellurics.
The released IR form surface along the day acting in the buried gold, allows devices as the DIS300 sense the temperature differences.
This is just more nonsense from David Villanueva. Forget it. It's just pseudo-scientific claptrap.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Of course not. They are from the famous polaroids of the 70's with time zero film as used by Louis Matacia.
Later it was discovered that digital cameras did even a better job with the IR filters.
You are answering for Esteban now?
You think Esteban is not to be trusted to answer his own questions?

Let me ask you some questions:
1. Who discovered that a digital camera did a better job with IR filters to locate "treasure aura" ?

2. Where are the photos showing IR filtered digital images that show "treasure aura"?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Guru

Quote:

Damasio wrote that the DCH85 required about 100% of ionic fields to work long distance. The models evolved and the need for ionic fields intensity decreased. Today the latest models require only 20% or less I think.
This information is featured in their site. I think you probably know what it means.
Definition what is "100% of ionic fields" is provided each time by mineoro promptly to the his scamer needs.

Now 20% = 100%.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
You are answering for Esteban now?
You think Esteban is not to be trusted to answer his own questions?
Don't be jealous, I simply happened to know the answer to your question.
Esteban and I own the book. And yes, Esteban, is highly trustable.

Quote:
Let me ask you some questions:
1. Who discovered that a digital camera did a better job with IR filters to locate "treasure aura" ?

2. Where are the photos showing IR filtered digital images that show "treasure aura"?

Best wishes,
J_P
Read, watch the video and learn.
http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/
Old 02-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:

Yes a lot to learn.

To learn how to scam dummies.

"a revolutionary new method to find treasure fast" (page 6 of "secret manual")

What is here new except another new old fashioned scaming trick?

Light spectrum scanning method (IR inclusive) are nothing new. It was widely used for decades even on satellites to scanning earth surface.

But there is no way to detect "aura" of 4 gold coins buried 10"deep in soil few years ago by modified camera. No way, except if you buried ton of gold near to surface, in this case it can be easyly detected as field of different temperature.

So-called "aura" on video are nothing else as grass lit by the IR headlamp.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
It's the IR released by the earth's surface that manifests 24 hours a day during the cooling process.
I see...So when do the Earth absorbs IR ?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Learn what?
How to be fooled by pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Don't be jealous, I simply happened to know the answer to your question.
Esteban and I own the book. And yes, Esteban, is highly trustable.

Esteban is highly trustable? This is why you don't trust him to answer his own questions? It seems to me Esteban did not say he knows very well that a camera with special IR filters do the job. It was you who claimed that. Esteban only said he knows about it from reading a book, but never experimented with it. I can believe the things Esteban says he read, but not the BS propaganda you make about what he knows very well.

Speaking of BS, Where are the IR photos you said I should watch and learn about? I can't find any IR photos in that video.
The only thing close to IR I saw was the near IR light that was shining on the grass where the camera was pointed.
Was that the near IR LED beam the camera makes for low-light focusing?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Guru

Default TDA7000

Quote:
Hi Hung.
I surprise!!!!

Regards

Its becouse they are using the TDA7000 or similar circuit for more sensitivity.
I instal this circuit in my DCH(prototipe) and get 10 times more distance when point the device direct to power lines or other energies,the same happens with the ICONOS (prototipe).
Old 02-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Geo, right now I cannot speculate anything about its performance as I still have not tested. When I do, I will know what it is capable of.
As I said, Alonso decided to take his latest pistol technology inside the DCH. I was told that upon testing they found many small gold objects in the beach.

Regarding the info you posted above that you credited to me, actually I was just repassing what is found in their site. Damasio wrote that the DCH85 required about 100% of ionic fields to work long distance. The models evolved and the need for ionic fields intensity decreased. Today the latest models require only 20% or less I guess. I think you probably know what it means.
This information is featured in their site.

Hello Hung

As i can see,since Mr.Damasio die (R.I.P )you have closed relation with Alonso. Please ask him why he not sell good LRL PD in Mineoro,as he sell to closed friends,exemple this super PD he sold to spanish man(his friend).
I try this LRL,no words against,its suberb ,much more powerful and acurate than Pistoldetectors with ferrite !!!

Name:  Alonso Masterpiece.jpg
Views: 4386
Size:  58.1 KB
Old 02-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Hung

As i can see,since Mr.Damasio die (R.I.P )you have closed relation with Alonso. Please ask him why he not sell good LRL PD in Mineoro,as he sell to closed friends,exemple this super PD he sold to spanish man(his friend).
I try this LRL,no words against,its suberb ,much more powerful and acurate than Pistoldetectors with ferrite !!!

Attachment 11300
WHY THIS WORKING LRL´S NOT PUT FOR SALE BY MINEORO ???
BOTH TECHNOLOGY COMES FROM ALONSO,THE SAME MAN WHO DEVELOP DCH MINEORO AND PISTOLDETECTORS FOR TREASURE HUNTING !!!
WHY NOT SELL ALSO THE GOOD LRL DEVICES ?
Name:  Alonso off-resonance LRL.jpg
Views: 7459
Size:  92.9 KB
Old 02-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Guru

Default DCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
WHY THIS WORKING LRL´S NOT PUT FOR SALE BY MINEORO ???
BOTH TECHNOLOGY COMES FROM ALONSO,THE SAME MAN WHO DEVELOP DCH MINEORO AND PISTOLDETECTORS FOR TREASURE HUNTING !!!
WHY NOT SELL ALSO THE GOOD LRL DEVICES ?
Attachment 11301
MINEORO CRAP

WHY THIS CRAP ???
Name:  zoomdch85m.jpg
Views: 3680
Size:  30.5 KB