LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Guru

Default PHENOMENON

Of course my mistake when said magnetic field around coins... many mistakes as you said,becouse nobody understand yet what is the PHENOMENON,its one anomaly caused by noble metals in the earth´s magnetic field? There is many explanations about that ,we can read the Damasios book,i will try to study ,translate and post here,and see your opinion.

The PDK PistolDeteKtor is locating real targets,solid metal GOLD or SILVER,send one of your NASA cientists HERE to confirm that.
If the PHENOMENON is big only HERE ,this i dont know. But talk with most of the PDK ouners ,specialy this from Greece,and ask them if they found only mineralization,meteorits or BANANAS,maybe you will be surprized with objects they have found ,and think i pay then to tell lies ?

I wonder how you have time to search and post very big threads
realy amazing

When you tyred of my threads and PDK videos with pure LRL evidence,can say to Karl to erase me from here,no problem at all.
The PDK is not a secret is one open book. The circuits are based in all the schematics about Alonsos PD and Passive Receiver,the PDK-1 is available to copy,and the PDK-2 is the UPGRADE that all can arrive to this stage, the PDK-3 is masterpiece,i think even dificult for some EE,and no need any kind of VHF waves to work full power.

Regards
Old 12-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
Why you worry????
Why to delete you?????, because you show a real LRL???
NO, the job of pseudo scientists is to understand what is the phenomenon and not to Stop the PDK. Maybe it is more easy to stop the PDK
Until now you have good results at G. Britanian, at Greece and at Portugal. What other they want??? Before some days a friend (who had find a silver coin) found a gold coin.
You have a real lrl, go On.

Regards
Old 12-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Agree, Morgan has real LRL, which cannot detect real treasure - except by coincidence. It can detect known buried targets only. To detect known buried target you do not need LRL.

Otherwise, there is no reason to be upset, we all, believers and sceptics, are interested in real Remote detecting device. On this matter we can cooperate further.

But real LRL mean real LRL, not wishing LRL only, accompanied by 100 wild excuse why it will not work in next village or next garden, or in different humidity, or under clouds, or over in-proper grass, or in bad country, or near to earth vibrations, or counter-magnetic lines, or in to close vicinity, or around negative energy, or, or, or.

And, as J_P wrote, we cannot discuss what happen in real, if someone are not willing to disclose what was his manipulating/upgrading/changing on their LRL and consequently, we are not obliged to believe in (on secret based) extraordinary claims.

So, at the moment, we are still at unproven status with our LRL devices.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Guru

Geo, you still cannot figure? Don't be so naive.

All these idiots are connected one way or another with the ordinary MD industry, the floor polishers. They will do whatever they can do discredit anyone who is successful with the ultimate method of treasure detection.

You seem to enjoy wasting time in this forum with these people. After so many years, it amazes me that you still think it's worth it.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

All these idiots are connected one way or another with the ordinary MD industry, the floor polishers.
Floor polishers are proven working, your bad-air-mixers not, or in combination with floor polishers only.

Why do you waste your precious transcendent time here? Is it worth to stay here for promo mineoro and other scam-producers funny fraud-boxes only? What is your benefit?

Your contribution to this technical forum was as low as zero till yet - negative zero of course.

If someone need advices from such snake-oil seller like you are, then he is on the path to the black heaven of no return.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Guru

Default THE PHENOMENON

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
Why you worry????
Why to delete you?????, because you show a real LRL???
NO, the job of pseudo scientists is to understand what is the phenomenon and not to Stop the PDK. Maybe it is more easy to stop the PDK
Until now you have good results at G. Britanian, at Greece and at Portugal. What other they want??? Before some days a friend (who had find a silver coin) found a gold coin.

Regards
Hi Geo

I know about the gold and silver finds,and much more objects,the people who is using PDK´s are most of the times sending information about distances and deep of the objects,becouse i ask them to do this favor,for me to understand about the PHENOMENON.

No matter what is happening with Alonso and his hide transmitters in Mexico,what i know and respect is the fact that Damasio and Alonso was the pioneers of LRL and deserve great respect,also you,Esteban ,Astrodetect and a few more are considered GENIOUS in building real LRL´s,about me i confess that only make modifications in some circuits and make them working in the limits of LRL capabilities,and create LRL´s that locate solid GOLD/SILVER targets.

Tell me what devices i need to measure the PHENOMENON and i do this favor to the FORUM, I WILL MEASURE THE PHENOMENON !!!

Regards

Name:  The inventors.jpg
Views: 7524
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  avatar.JPG
Views: 7247
Size:  4.6 KB
Old 12-05-2012, 03:59 PM

hi to all of you
sceptics,inventors,readers

i read when i can this thread and i have to told you my opinion from the wilds mountains of greek field.
one day im search the yard from an old church near my village with pdk,nowhere beep and my next thought was,what are you searching here ???
how many vlf was already search this place from starting 80's in all over fields that can search vlf ????
the mega treasure boxes is not near the roads is not in yards its very difficult and carefully hidden if they are real.
the pdk from the first day pick up for me a lot of precious metals (gold silver) and still pick up.
IF i could or better IF i want or best i didnt want to improve you that machine is real lrl your eyes fall down.

morgan cant prove the phenomenon i dont care he is not a proffessor and i dont care if he cant explain to me how pdk work im not electronic man, and i dont care to copy this lrl its his work i must respect that.
i have the brain to think i buy or not this lrl i dont want persons that they do my (father) i didnt ask from them and noone else that already read.
some of you are sceptics very well and no problem when you have solves in problems but do not make problems and waiting solves when you didnt have solves.
do not zero other people when you dont know your mark.

MORGAN HERE IN GREECE YOUR PDK WORKING EXCELLENT AND IF ANYONE WANT TO SEE IT HE IS WELCOME

jimmys
Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimys View Post

HERE IN GREECE PDK WORKING EXCELLENT
Good for you, all hidden gold in Greece is yours now.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Agree, Morgan has real LRL, which cannot detect real treasure - except by coincidence. It can detect known buried targets only. To detect known buried target you do not need LRL.

Otherwise, there is no reason to be upset, we all, believers and sceptics, are interested in real Remote detecting device. On this matter we can cooperate further.

But real LRL mean real LRL, not wishing LRL only, accompanied by 100 wild excuse why it will not work in next village or next garden, or in different humidity, or under clouds, or over in-proper grass, or in bad country, or near to earth vibrations, or counter-magnetic lines, or in to close vicinity, or around negative energy, or, or, or.

And, as J_P wrote, we cannot discuss what happen in real, if someone are not willing to disclose what was his manipulating/upgrading/changing on their LRL and consequently, we are not obliged to believe in (on secret based) extraordinary claims.

So, at the moment, we are still at unproven status with our LRL devices.

Why you see only Morgan tests????
So many people found hidden buried coins with LRLs, but you don't believe nothing!!!
Maybe you want a lrl to be able to find the treasure, to dig it, to take it out and to transport it to bank.
Sorry we have not lrl like this, as you have not any idea about the phenomenon and lrls.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Geo, you still cannot figure? Don't be so naive.

All these idiots are connected one way or another with the ordinary MD industry, the floor polishers. They will do whatever they can do discredit anyone who is successful with the ultimate method of treasure detection.

You seem to enjoy wasting time in this forum with these people. After so many years, it amazes me that you still think it's worth it.

Hi Hung
Really i enjoy the half answers from the pseudo scientists.
Some of them try and try to prove that all about lrls are false, but ONLY they have the right opinion!!!

Regards
Old 12-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Geo

I know about the gold and silver finds,and much more objects,the people who is using PDK´s are most of the times sending information about distances and deep of the objects,becouse i ask them to do this favor,for me to understand about the PHENOMENON.

No matter what is happening with Alonso and his hide transmitters in Mexico,what i know and respect is the fact that Damasio and Alonso was the pioneers of LRL and deserve great respect,also you,Esteban ,Astrodetect and a few more are considered GENIOUS in building real LRL´s,about me i confess that only make modifications in some circuits and make them working in the limits of LRL capabilities,and create LRL´s that locate solid GOLD/SILVER targets.

Tell me what devices i need to measure the PHENOMENON and i do this favor to the FORUM, I WILL MEASURE THE PHENOMENON !!!

Regards

Attachment 18211

Attachment 18212
Hi Morgan.
Really i don't know what is the phenomenon so i can't tell you what devices you need so to "see" it. But this month i will try to send you the Andy Flind magnetic field detector plus another simple detector and if they will locate the phenomenon maybe to understand what it is.

Regards
Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Guru

Quote:

So many people found hidden buried coins with LRLs, but you don't believe nothing!!!
This is not true Geo. I believe. I believe in those tale stories.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 AM

phenomenon exists, some lrl see it, can not be all that random, I have seen many metals under the ground!

If someone found a device to measuring this phenomenon would be great!
because you knew and what exactly is this phenomenon?
And manufacturers lrl would know exactly what we will build!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Guru

Jajajaja, nice joke Morgan

The PDK is not a secret is one open book. The circuits are based in all the schematics about Alonsos PD and Passive Receiver,the PDK-1 is available to copy,and the PDK-2 is the UPGRADE that all can arrive to this stage, the PDK-3 is masterpiece,i think even dificult for some EE,and no need any kind of VHF waves to work full power.

Regards[/QUOTE]
Old 12-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Guru

yes nelson, you be right esteban morgan gave us an good lrl begin by investment
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post

Regards
[/QUOTE]

You will see, if someone decide to remove all the PDK-2.1 epoxy and expose the circuit,you will find it very familiar...
But PDK once open and desmantel is not possible to make it the same again.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.1 the inner

Quote:

Regards
[/QUOTE]

even this picture can tell a lot,and there is nothing more than your circuit with some modifications,oscillator+toroid and a tuned RX coil...

is not enough to understand? there is no magic,its one open book (for those who can read)...

Name:  PDK-2.1  the inner.jpg
Views: 10829
Size:  618.5 KB
Old 12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Guru

Come on man

I insist that you only are trying to get more information from members to get a better pdk for you and then place it for sale.
In conlcusion all the same, you don´t share full schematics what is the purpose of this forum.
Don´t forget that when we all work a specific metal detector, we all share expiriencies, tips, schematics until we get a good working Metal Detector, like for example Tesoro detectors, Whites Surfmaster, Delta Pulse, Barracuda, etc. All this detectors and other too, are working 100%. ¿Why?. Because members contribution. But PDK is another story, here you just share nothing, just star pubishing videos and writting your expiriencies with no intention to reveal full schematics. I appreciate your work, but i also bealive that if you share nothing important, process to understand the phenomenun will be delayed.
I hope some day you can understand that if all work together, we can get a much better PDK or LRL.
Finally, some people can agree to the way you are doing things here and some not, but i just can said to some members that is very important to know what is under the curtain before they emmits any comments, because i was a victim of this smoke curtain and now that i know what is under this, i change my mind.

My english is poor so if anyone don´t understand what i meanning please let me know

Nelson

You will see, if someone decide to remove all the PDK-2.1 epoxy and expose the circuit,you will find it very familiar...
But PDK once open and desmantel is not possible to make it the same again.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Guru

You forgot to show the transmitter, frequencies of Rx coil, battery compartment and Tx coil.
This has always is uncomplete. The box does not below to the full pdk schematics and you know that. Please be honest and don´t fool and confuse members has always you do.
A passive PDK has very short range of detection and a good machine has a transmitter stage, RX stage, RX amplifier stage, etc.
Why you don´t teach to members real thru for example about how to tune PDK?
Morgan give us real information, at the end we are not stupids that bealive all what you said.

Why you don´t tell that a guy from Mexico that brought PDK couldn´t make it to work?

even this picture can tell a lot,and there is nothing more than your circuit with some modifications,oscillator+toroid and a tuned RX coil...

is not enough to understand? there is no magic,its one open book (for those who can read)...

Attachment 18213[/QUOTE]
Old 12-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Guru

I forgot to said to members that the coil show on the PDK, is not glued to the wood table. proving that this picture was taken only to show what Morgan whant´s to show you and not the real PDK. If you put the coil just with masking tape, with time this will start to lose from wood. Also inductance of coil will not be the same, changing frequency and of course stability.

Attachment 18213[/QUOTE]
Old 12-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Guru

How good is your PDK? Is it working thanks to Morgan and Geo?
Tell the forum how good are your expiriencies with PDK, cause we whant to know.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
yes nelson, you be right esteban morgan gave us an good lrl begin by investment
Old 12-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Guru

Morgan, each time you upload various picture relation to other pictures about your PDK ????!!!!!!!! Only all boxs similar, one picture with OO coils, other picture with one coil.
May be one is PDK 2.1 other is PDK2.11 and other is PDK2.111!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Guru

Morgan , I consider when see inside PDK, maybe there are precision circuits .
The magic circuit you said several times , nobody engineers build yet .
But I see wooden base handmade!!!!!! .
Bravo , you are only the top engineer in this forum
Old 12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Guru

¡That´s what i mean!

Lots of smoke curtains and in between, he still debate about PDK trying to get information from member to get his personal PDK. Nothing to share realy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

Morgan, each time you upload various picture relation to other pictures about your PDK ????!!!!!!!! Only all boxs similar, one picture with OO coils, other picture with one coil.
May be one is PDK 2.1 other is PDK2.11 and other is PDK2.111!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
You forgot to show the transmitter, frequencies of Rx coil, battery compartment and Tx coil.
This has always is uncomplete. The box does not below to the full pdk schematics and you know that. Please be honest and don´t fool and confuse members has always you do.
A passive PDK has very short range of detection and a good machine has a transmitter stage, RX stage, RX amplifier stage, etc.
Why you don´t teach to members real thru for example about how to tune PDK?
Morgan give us real information, at the end we are not stupids that bealive all what you said.

Why you don´t tell that a guy from Mexico that brought PDK couldn´t make it to work?

Attachment 18213
[/QUOTE]

I show this photo of PDK inner,to explain how simple is this LRL, not to excite this who want to know all detail about construction ,in a few seconds what i learn during some years of work.

This person who bought the PDK in Mexico,you mean Robalocarapanda ?
As i know from many email , in the begining it was dificcult but later he know how it work the PDK and as i remember he told in this forum about finds.