Old 05-23-2020, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW THE INVISIBLE View Post
thank you

intrested...

sometimes we have to think out of the box
Old 05-23-2020, 02:29 AM

I agree with you Sir.

Mr. Jafal this will be no longer be a secret, or unbelievable or imposable soon I'm done with my research, publishing, and presenting this study to the university with my Partner as the present thesis will be part of doctoral dissertations.

one of the Doctors in physics, is supporting us on this project that is why I'm sharing and collecting as much as I can of data.

many others saying imposable,, it is a challenge let see who wins!
Old 05-23-2020, 02:36 AM

Sorry

with all my respect to your hoppy guys

I'm not a Digger nor a treasure seeker
Old 05-23-2020, 02:47 AM

Quote:
I agree with you Sir.

Mr. Jafal this will be no longer be a secret, or unbelievable or imposable soon I'm done with my research, publishing, and presenting this study to the university with my Partner as the present thesis will be part of doctoral dissertations.

one of the Doctors in physics, is supporting us on this project that is why I'm sharing and collecting as much as I can of data.

many others saying imposable,, it is a challenge let see who wins!

thats good but you must know as much as this issue is very hard at the same time its covered with straw
Old 05-23-2020, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Sorry

with all my respect to your hoppy guys

I'm not a Digger nor a treasure seeker
Did n?t you succeed long ago, why do n?t you say it now, nonsense, do you want others to tell you to do it? Do you dream that other doctoral students are not as good as you? The big joke
Old 05-23-2020, 01:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post

not every thing goes 1+1=2 there is a lot of invisible things surround us

see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLp_rSBzteI

Schlieren optics is all about light refraction physics, nothing magic:

So it is hard inside 1+1=2.

Nothing outside "out of box thinking", it is whole inside basic physics science.

Schlieren optic is magic for those only, whose "box of thinking" is very smal and foggy.

Old 05-23-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

Nothing outside "out of box thinking", it is whole inside basic physics science.

Schlieren optic is magic for those only, whose "box of thinking" is very smal and foggy.

you are reading up side down i said see underground is not magic

and 1+1= 2 i meant that that there is some things need nontraditional way to solve it

Schlieren optics proved that there is invisible seen and easy become visible with simple way

all what i said its not magic to see underground and you can if you have the acknowledgement

I see that you are fighting not talking take it easy and its just ideas you can take what you like and leave what you like there is no need to be so stress just relax we need you
Old 05-23-2020, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post
not every thing goes 1+1=2 there is a lot of invisible things surround us

see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLp_rSBzteI
Yes, invisible things surround us , I know this , Friend Jafal , Attention in test into Video used Visible Light in ''nm'' + Camera , not Transmitt Radio Frequency Wave + Camera ,
So this science is correct not have anormaly , other Test is also with Light (nm) + Camera Receive band , here different is when send Light in ''nm'' it smal reflected from Magnetic and acoustic waves , and received from Camera visible-Colored or not Colored Band (black-White) but Attantion here also not convert itself wavelenght , only absorb and carrier with self other waves or frequency .

İn your Theory , if you say that when send 8Ghz RF to undergroun and so absorb reflected UV light from underground Object (comming from Sun Light) , so is OK,
Then Your Camera with RF not will works in DarkNight , because not have Sun UV for penetrading to object and for make here Reflection or Thermal energy from Object ,
with (ghz to back Camera .
Old 05-23-2020, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

Yes , Right , not magic
Old 05-23-2020, 05:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nicolas kindly please tell me what is the contradict you mention about this topic?

once you said is true and you sent to us your webpage that you are selling this camera as the link above .. and your webpage is about selling instruments and all type of apparatus including this same camera with IR LEDs I don't understand...
if you are selling this camera then how come you are saying it is fack?

one more thing honestly I mentioned this topic to share my achievement with you guys at the same time to encourage any of you to do the same but it looks like from the talk we have maybe four Gentelmens with very good knowledge about this camera and it is obvious they are not sharing their secrets...

Isn't contradict My colleague. I say this same to you when you open this Topic to share us your knowledge about camera and your experience and you have say it work. Also you advice members to built because its simple.

Camera+Led's IR + lens + Filter.

Now you have change your mind to say us its fake but the real consist to add radio frequency.

Camera+Led's IR +lens + Filter +RF

Who then is Contradict me or You? please let me Understand why you open this topic and finally you change your idea?
Or it is secret and you not need to share?

Explain more better to us please.

Here you find many quote of you. I am waiting a explication about this talk.

After we give you our opinion Exactly. But what I see here isn't true its only a Microscope

Quote:

it has been 2 years working on a small project, the digital camera that can see a live view underground way down to 40 meters by just doing some modifications to almost any CCD image sensor or CMOS, cameras.
I noted discussions since year 2012 regarding this weird phenomenon a guy with some sort of black plastic bag in Iran gives you a clear video of what is underground and others are requesting help from the forum many of you did not believe the stories just like I did 2 years ago until I decided to make one my self.

Quote:

get yourself any of the shelf USB digital camera especially those old laptop cameras from Logitech I prefer the CCD image sensor rather than CMOS
disassemble it ake out the UV-IR filter sometimes it can be attached in top of the image sensor or in other types attached behind the lens nearby the sensor
take the lens out and you may find inside 4 or 5 lenses keep only one the convex it may be the second from the front of the lens or the first one keep the little black plastic whole away from the lens about 9mm "this will help not to let much light to enter and help to prevent the Corona effect " please read about corona program 1968 USA"
attach the lens in a black tube just the size bigger than your image sensor in diameter
50 mm long that is about almost 2 inches let the lens exactly 50mm away from the sensor and the only part in between is the little black plastic piece and it will be near the lens about 9mm that is the most focal length of convex lenses in such camera
the system is using only one lens and far away 50mm in order to have an almost microscopic image in your laptop once you are done test the image when you place any book from inside letters you should see the one letter as big as 3 or 4 times your monitor in other words the magnification is almost 200 times or even more you may need some sort of light to test
if your image is sharp and clear fixup your black tube by any none metallic epoxy on board of the camera having much care not to let any drop over your image sensor you may need to fix the lens inside the body that was originally having the lens and other lenses or you may find your way to fix it in front of your black tube
step two
find 2 or more LED 940Nm infrared and get the resistor corresponding to let them both in serial if we get 5v out the USB cable"don't use the LED outlets was originally installed on your board the current is designed for white LEDs and your infrared LEDs needs less power and current" then you may need 0.380 Ohm you can find on the net a calculator to help you hay many ohms the size of your resistor to let 2 LED 5mm infrared
in serial powered by 5vdc, it is important to have them both the same kind and freq in order to produce a pattern to generate radiation "small amount don't worry unharmful"

place the LEDs so close to your lens in almost 30 degrees that will make your spot beam hits almost 9mm to 12mm in front the lens which is the focal distance of it and not to let the LEDs get further more than the lens means nearby the lens and tube but with a degree and will not exceed the length of the tube otherwise the ground will damage them

once you're done making a little test on the book the same letters you tested and see if you get a clear image if ok now get a blue congo sheet cut a small round piece and find a way to attach in front of your lens or find a filter of 940nm and use it but you need to find a ring to separate the lens from the LEDs otherwise you will get some portion of the light reflected into the image sensor you can then use to cover the camera any polarized lens not magnified
but your camera in a plastic tube and get a rubber of front car axel may be large enough about10 or 15 cm this will be set on the ground to help you maneuver and search at the same time to prevent any visible light to get to your sensor

now your camera is ready, place it nearby any known manhole and is a must to find soil and start looking slowly and in a circular motion then every once in a while you press down the camera so you will not be able to see the magnified ground repeat the process in going from the real view image to the unseen virtual image until at sudden you will see the void or cavity or metal

good luck guys let me know if your test goes well

some examples of what this camera can do some links to share

Quote:

YES, DEAR, it took a while as I recall some this it took 10 minutes and once it took me 20 minutes to get down to the drainage pipes near home the fastest time I recorded was 5 minutes inorder you get switched from the upper view to underneath ...

Quote:

if you don't believe it then kindly please learn and then you will say wow....

yes at the beginning it is true you will see magnified dirt then.....what is gonna happen next is what we want you to see...

Quote:

Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter +external radiowaves is NOT FAKE

Quote:
please do LEDs to 30 degrees could be up to 45 degrees this is up to the focal point of your lens please see my image of beams

i will check again on your group

all the best

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 05-23-2020, 05:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
IHAVE MANY FRIENDS Arabs Americans Iranians, Latinos, and Chinese, and and
and i have many friends from Jordan they are so Generous and friendly people I have been to Petra last year, amazing people give it a try and see yourself Amigo

it is a not correct to mention a whole nation in such a way because of a bad experience with some... anyway

Dear members is it a topic about politics?

Please this is my Opinion. I know more better I travel over 35 country also have Arabic's friends from all continents

But note here we not speak about Religion or other Topic.

I know and sure when you find more Arabic together you find the ruin. Its simply because not think also hypocrite and sorry for the good peoples Arabic.

Read the History after let me know that. If you convince me I will change my opinion and say for him sorry.

Please not advice me and not correct me.

Because i know my Origin Good also the fake History I m a Carthaginian

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 05-24-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Isn't contradict My colleague. I say this same to you when you open this Topic to share us your knowledge about camera and your experience and you have say it work. Also you advice members to built because its simple.

Camera+Led's IR + lens + Filter.

Now you have change your mind to say us its fake but the real consist to add radio frequency.

Camera+Led's IR +lens + Filter +RF

Who then is Contradict me or You? please let me Understand why you open this topic and finally you change your idea?
Or it is secret and you not need to share?

Explain more better to us please.

Here you find many quote of you. I am waiting a explication about this talk.

After we give you our opinion Exactly. But what I see here isn't true its only a Microscope
Dear Nicolas..thank you for your efforts, Yes I did mention the camera worked. also, I mentioned that sometimes it works sometimes not! I was trying to discuss WHY it works as a stand-alone active IR camera (SOMETIMES) and other times you can see the object in a different size, so I listed "in my opinion" a list of possibilities that could make this camera work plus this camera still under testing to figure out the prober frequency needed to make it work all the time...simple no contradict here.

but I really need your opinion, Mr. Nicolas, forget about my talk, DO YOU believe in the camera images and views as you are a seller of this type or similar type of cameras?
Old 05-24-2020, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Please this is my Opinion. I know more better I travel over 35 country also have Arabic's friends from all continents

But note here we not speak about Religion or other Topic.

I know and sure when you find more Arabic together you find the ruin. Its simply because not think also hypocrite and sorry for the good peoples Arabic.

Read the History after let me know that. If you convince me I will change my opinion and say for him sorry.

Please not advice me and not correct me.

Because i know my Origin Good also the fake History I m a Carthaginian
in my opinion, I think a misunderstanding happened for both of you, I wish you gentlemen's keep your respect LIFE IS SHORT enjoy it.

I respect every one respects himself

Paz Amor y Salud
Old 05-24-2020, 01:33 AM

Quote:
One more important thing guys...
conclusion

remember that many tests failed and I wasn't able to see anything,, this proves that the other frequency that excites the voids and metal or whatever you see underground simply is turned off...

this is my conclusion is how such a simple camera can do this!

so inorder you need to do this camera with confidence that can work always at any time you need to have your external transmitter with you...

Do you think that the frequency formed in the camera board because of the crystal has a role in what has been described about rf source?

Thx.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
Do you think that the frequency formed in the camera board because of the crystal has a role in what has been described about rf source?

Thx.
Dear Darkman the answer is NO

each sensor has hundreds of thousands to millions of Pixels, Pixel size maters to the wavelength that hits the image sensor this one of the reasons why some CCD and CMOS are limited to receive a limited range of wavelength.
The types of cameras with crystal oscillator on board less than 48000 "according to our test" not a very good result, this crystal comes in accordance with the main chipset to match the speed of the clock" as I understood"

what I know is matching your image sensor with the lens and distance from the image sensor has to do a lot with Ir LEDs frequency from my tests some cameras I had to search the right distance more or less 50mm until I get the rings pattern that is known by the effect of the dark field microscopy
Old 05-24-2020, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post

Thx.
any news about your test? once you mentioned that you got a positive result can you share?
Old 05-24-2020, 02:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
in my opinion, I think a misunderstanding happened for both of you, I wish you gentlemen's keep your respect LIFE IS SHORT enjoy it.

I respect every one respects himself

Paz Amor y Salud
Thank you and that's what I always thought.

Old 05-24-2020, 03:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dear Nicolas..thank you for your efforts, Yes I did mention the camera worked. also, I mentioned that sometimes it works sometimes not! I was trying to discuss WHY it works as a stand-alone active IR camera (SOMETIMES) and other times you can see the object in a different size, so I listed "in my opinion" a list of possibilities that could make this camera work plus this camera still under testing to figure out the prober frequency needed to make it work all the time...simple no contradict here.

but I really need your opinion, Mr. Nicolas, forget about my talk, DO YOU believe in the camera images and views as you are a seller of this type or similar type of cameras?

Ok Sir
Yes I believe.
I m seller for this camera. But our Camera isn't exactly what you have share.
I can Advice you Sir. You are near the solution really. You have mentioned that in one of your Reply.

Example more of my project's is all Electromagnetic Maybe you can understand here the method of geophysical prospection.

Attached some information maybe can help

anyone for her search.

https://phys.org/news/2013-02-black-...ight-high.html

https://ts-market.com/

http://www.rslab.ru/english/product/rascan5_7000/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_radiator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_frequency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-penetrating_radar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medica...g_a_sound_wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contro...ectro-magnetic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf rascan software manual.pdf (753.9 KB, 851 views)

Old 05-24-2020, 03:44 AM

THANK YOU BIG HUG TO YOU...

looking forward to your attachments ..
Old 05-24-2020, 04:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
THANK YOU BIG HUG TO YOU...

looking forward to your attachments ..

Welcome

I have speak about It and explain more also i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppn-agL1e2M&t=4s

This is a other type of camera max depth is 60 cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXky5dyiOxQ

Old 05-24-2020, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Welcome

I have speak about It and explain more also i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppn-agL1e2M&t=4s

This is a other type of camera max depth is 60 cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXky5dyiOxQ

Great and nice video of your new camera ..

I admire your efforts and hope you do well

thank you for sharing
Old 05-24-2020, 10:28 AM
Guru

Quote:

i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

OK, but what is your business warranty? How long your warranty is valid?
What sort of buyers safe payment do you take (i.e. Paypal)?

Do you take camera back, if it turns out that camera is not working
as promoted (say it can go to max 5mm of depth only, instead claimed 50cm)?

Do you take camera back and offered to buyers full refund, no question asked?

Is your warranty published openly along with sale promo?

Old 05-24-2020, 11:02 AM

in my area there is Popular saying

Ostriches bush head in ground thinking no one see it

be ware of someone was blocked from almost all forums.... why ????/

because he is a big Disingenuous scamer fruad he was selling fake hex file claims its for lrl and discrimination pi metal detectors and and selling also fake metals detectors etc

and he used to steal other ideas and projects marketing them for his own once i deal with him out of this forum about something and when i saw his bad behave i cut with him ,,, days go by,,,,, and i deal with nickname here

Accidentally he was the same bad guy whom blocked from other forums i knew that because he mail me from yahoo mail all over the time with same yahoo account he did not change it i erase his mail before ignore him without reply him

his country is located on the Mediterranean Sea and he is now here in this forum

and i saw once that he stall from member his money here same way he used to steal form out side this forum and other good member here gave the stolen man hex file instead of our thief

at last

if you are living in glass house do not throw others with bricks
Old 05-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Guru

Default GPR

This is GPR Tx-Rx system (Mhz or Ghz) with special Software , here where will use Receiver Camera with 400nm to 1200nm Receiver Band ?

Does underground Cameras works Night or Dark Night , this is important question for
understand How works or with which wave works underground Camera when use only
IR light+Lens( without RF transmitter ) ? Please try who have working Camera system .

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images