LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-15-2010, 01:35 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Pistols also can use common LF or VLF circuits. These circuits are not secret or esoteric. You need some "combinations" of parts as beeps generator (you know how can build), so nothing is esoteric (the word used for this case is "secret").
ok Guys stop bashing Esteban, he is giving out information about his experiences, thats all. Thanks Esteban for your information.
Esteban has built many pistols that he has explained over and over about how they work. What exactly dont you understand about the principle of operation?. He builds detectors that are influenced by the phenomenon of buried metals, NOT that he actually can measure the phenomenon. Instead of accusing him all the time, why dont you try to build a detector based on scientific facts which can be influenced by buried metals? Or by magnetic fields? Think about IR, Ultrasound, VLF TX and RX, radio detectors ......etc.......They are ALL influenced by some kind of magnetic or electric fields. Ok, esteban does not give schematics, that is his rights, but he is trying to give us many tips about LRL detection.
Thanks
Old 01-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect
ok Guys stop bashing Esteban, he is giving out information about his experiences, thats all. Thanks Esteban for your information.
Esteban has built many pistols that he has explained over and over about how they work. What exactly dont you understand about the principle of operation?. He builds detectors that are influenced by the phenomenon of buried metals, NOT that he actually can measure the phenomenon. Instead of accusing him all the time, why dont you try to build a detector based on scientific facts which can be influenced by buried metals? Or by magnetic fields? Think about IR, Ultrasound, VLF TX and RX, radio detectors ......etc.......They are ALL influenced by some kind of magnetic or electric fields. Ok, esteban does not give schematics, that is his rights, but he is trying to give us many tips about LRL detection.
Thanks
Hi Astrodetect,
I make no questions of what are the secret pistol circuits that Esteban does not want people to know about. My question is why he wants people to think these secret methods are not esoteric. Esteban has launched a campaign to convince people that his pistols are not esoteric even when he keeps secrets about them.

The word esoteric is defined to mean "secret, and only for a select few who have a special knowledge". If Esteban claims this is not true of his pistols, then why are they secret? The apperance is Esteban has some motive to make a change to the meaning of esoteric. He leads people to believe his pistols are no different than ordinary VLF survey equipment, but it is not true. They are not the same as ordinary VLF surveying equipment. They are circuits he keeps secret to be used to beep at unknown "phenomena".

I have no interest to know Esteban's secret circuits. I like to look at his pictures. I think they are interesting. But I don't like when he makes false representations to change the meaning of words. I don't see why it is wrong to call his pistols esoteric. If they use secret circuits known only by a few, then esoteric is what they are. Doesn't everyone who speaks English know this? What reason does he have to change the meaning of this word? Does he want to confuse people who have difficulty understanding English when they read his posts?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Astrodetect,
I make no questions of what are the secret pistol circuits that Esteban does not want people to know about. My question is why he wants people to think these secret methods are not esoteric. Esteban has launched a campaign to convince people that his pistols are not esoteric even when he keeps secrets about them.

The word esoteric is defined to mean "secret, and only for a select few who have a special knowledge". If Esteban claims this is not true of his pistols, then why are they secret? The apperance is Esteban has some motive to make a change to the meaning of esoteric. He leads people to believe his pistols are no different than ordinary VLF survey equipment, but it is not true. They are not the same as ordinary VLF surveying equipment. They are circuits he keeps secret to be used to beep at unknown "phenomena".

I have no interest to know Esteban's secret circuits. I like to look at his pictures. I think they are interesting. But I don't like when he makes false representations to change the meaning of words. I don't see why it is wrong to call his pistols esoteric. If they use secret circuits known only by a few, then esoteric is what they are. Doesn't everyone who speaks English know this? What reason does he have to change the meaning of this word? Does he want to confuse people who have difficulty understanding English when they read his posts?

Best wishes,
J_P
The terminology is not all the correct because is associated with religious currents including: Gnosticism, Hermetism, magic, astrology, alchemy, Rosicrucianism, Vajrayana Buddhism, the Christian Theosophy of Jacob Böhme and his followers, Illuminism, Mesmerism, Swedenborgianism, Spiritualism, and the theosophical currents associated with Helena Blavatsky and her followers. There are competing views regarding the common traits uniting these currents, not all of which involve "inwardness", mystery or secrecy as a crucial trait. Wiki.

Maybe you wish to added a new esoteric "current": Pistolism.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Don't worry. Hangin' here a few minutes will make you humour return high reading the skepthics posts.

See this:

But regarding another post, J_P doesn't have interest... the crude reality???
Old 01-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Guru

Talking

"...Don't worry. Hangin' here a few minutes will make you humour return high reading the skepthics posts..."

What's a man without humour? Sad man.
We, The Skeptics, at least do have humour!
(mostly related to your - beleivers activities!)

The Hell! Life is short! Let's laugh anyway!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
The terminology is not all the correct because is associated with religious currents including: Gnosticism, Hermetism, magic, astrology, alchemy, Rosicrucianism, Vajrayana Buddhism, the Christian Theosophy of Jacob Böhme and his followers, Illuminism, Mesmerism, Swedenborgianism, Spiritualism, and the theosophical currents associated with Helena Blavatsky and her followers. There are competing views regarding the common traits uniting these currents, not all of which involve "inwardness", mystery or secrecy as a crucial trait. Wiki.

Maybe you wish to added a new "current": Pistolism.

Hi Esteban,
The reason you don't like people to think your pistols are esoteric is because you don't want them to associate your methods with Religious currents, spiritualism, or philosophical currents?

I doubt most people think your pistols are associated with religious or philosophical beliefs. I have seen a few who make that association, but most readers are able to see these use electronic circuits, not religious, spiritual or philosophical methods. They are clearly secret electronic machines, not secret religious, spiritual or philosophical machines.

If there are people who actually believe your pistols work by religious or other similar associations, we will probably hear from these few people soon.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I once read where you talked about locating an iron door at some good distance with an early PD experiment when using it as an ordinary metal detector. I also heard some people say the PD can be adjusted to locate iron.

I am wondering now, after you have made more corrections to the circuit, can you set the controls to locate a shovel put on the ground at long distance? Did you ever measure what maximum distance?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.

Sorry but i think that you play with me!!!..
Ask directly what you want...
When i detected the metal door (2.5...3 m i don't remember good) the PD worked as MD not as LRL.
You know very good, that the PD at fine omega null, detects both ferrous and no ferrous objects. I adjusted it this way....
My PD will detect the shovel at normal distance as a simple MD. But if the Shovel is inside the ground for long time (60...70 years ago), then maybe 10m. I say it because i detected a small buckle (burried before 60...70 years) at 3m about.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Τελικά το δικό σου δουλεύει?
Εσυ τι πιστευεις?????
Old 01-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The word "esoteric" can refer to something that is meant only for the initiated. In other words, something that is private or confidential. It does not specifically refer to religion or belief. In this particular instance, referring to the PD as "esoteric" would make sense, and is in no way derogatory. It simply means that the secret of the PD is known only to a small group of people.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Guru

Quote:

Maybe you wish to added a new esoteric "current": Pistolism.

Thanks Esteban, yes, Pistolism, was the right term for LRL bewitchment.

Please protect this trademark.

But word Cresoteric or Crasyteric will be suitable too if esoteric are no acceptable.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo!
Yes you're right.
You know, there's a guy here in Brazil who lives up northeast (higher lattitudes) and his FG80 behaves the most weird way I have ever seen. Besides only being able to reach good calibration around 800 in the knob (I do here with only 150-200), he constantly picks iron besides gold with his FG80. Alonso is even thinking about traveling to his place to investigate this.
From his car, close to the shore in the beach, he picks up iron in the sand perfectly! I never thought this possible from long range.
He told me he is getting rich selling iron to old parts shops.

So as you see, you need to fine tune the device according to the latittude you are. Really interesting... We learn about those things everyday.
I believe that in every place one must make different calibrations and search from the same position again and again and not just once or twice.
Critical doesn't have a value that can be measured so micrometric adjustments in the knob is the best solution.
But you electronics know better anyway.
To understand the different effects we can have I think it is a good idea to even go there checking again whith different weather conditions.
I believe this plays a major role as important as soil.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.

Sorry but i think that you play with me!!!..
Ask directly what you want...
When i detected the metal door (2.5...3 m i don't remember good) the PD worked as MD not as LRL.
You know very good, that the PD at fine omega null, detects both ferrous and no ferrous objects. I adjusted it this way....
My PD will detect the shovel at normal distance as a simple MD. But if the Shovel is inside the ground for long time (60...70 years ago), then maybe 10m. I say it because i detected a small buckle (burried before 60...70 years) at 3m about.

Regards
Thank you Geo,
You answered most of my question.
From what you say it can find a shovel at 10 m distance if long time buried. I presume this is the same distance you usually see for non-ferrous metals. Correct?

But before it was properly tuned, it found a steel door at 2.5-3 m when working only as a metal detector? This seems like far distance for a normal metal detector, and yours was not tuned well. So it was giving some better distances than a regular metal detector even when not tuned well as regular metal detector. Am I wrong?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
The word "esoteric" can refer to something that is meant only for the initiated. In other words, something that is private or confidential. It does not specifically refer to religion or belief. In this particular instance, referring to the PD as "esoteric" would make sense, and is in no way derogatory. It simply means that the secret of the PD is known only to a small group of people.
Hi Qiaozhi,
This is exactly the way I understand it, and I thought most people understand the pistols Esteban shows.
Simply the secrets of these pistols are known only to a small group of people. Of course it is not derogatory.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Going to the field now... See you later.
So how did it went ?

Quote:
Do you see, Geo? When you wish to explain your experience, others start mockering, so... they don't need infos, don't need circuits. They want circus!
Actually many are tired of circus, what the want is serious discussion matter and some evidences of what you are talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I wanted to attach photo of my last LRL, but it is not good time....... They don't believe nothing Regards
I believe what i can see and measure.

I am wondering if i should have ever used the word "esoteric" .
Old 01-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Guru

Quote:

I wanted to attach photo of my last LRL, but it is not good time.......
They don't believe nothing
Geo it is a good time for sure.
Please attach your photos!

You cannot expect all people to believe in what you believe.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Geo,
You answered most of my question.
From what you say it can find a shovel at 10 m distance if long time buried. I presume this is the same distance you usually see for non-ferrous metals. Correct?

But before it was properly tuned, it found a steel door at 2.5-3 m when working only as a metal detector? This seems like far distance for a normal metal detector, and yours was not tuned well. So it was giving some better distances than a regular metal detector even when not tuned well as regular metal detector. Am I wrong?

Best wishes,
J_P
Maybe you are not wrong, but you forgot the conditions....
The PD worked oposite!!!! maybe from bad null ( i used a concentric coil, not Omega), so i had the led just bright and when i detected the door then the led stopped to bright. I wrote about it!!!!, and yes the led stopped to bright, at a distance of 2.5....3 m.
But it is a big difference between MD and LRL, i think that you know it.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo it is a good time for sure.
Please attach your photos!

You cannot expect all people to believe in what you believe.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am wondering if i should have ever used the word "esoteric" .

For me it is a "simple" word
Old 01-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Maybe you are not wrong, but you forgot the conditions....
The PD worked oposite!!!! maybe from bad null ( i used a concentric coil, not Omega), so i had the led just bright and when i detected the door then the led stopped to bright. I wrote about it!!!!, and yes the led stopped to bright, at a distance of 2.5....3 m.
But it is a big difference between MD and LRL, i think that you know it.

Regards
Yes, I remember.
This is why I am surprised. Maybe my metal detectors do not detect a metal door so far because they have a faraday shield on the coil.

But I was not aware that when working as LRL it can be tuned to find iron the same distance as non-ferrous. I thought it found iron at lesser distances. This is what I wanted to know. I guess you tune it to see only non-ferrous, but if you wanted to find iron, you could make a change in the tuning to use it for 30 m when looking for long time buried iron the size of a shovel.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
But regarding another post, J_P doesn't have interest... the crude reality???
My interest in the pistols is to see them recovering treasure with my own eyes, and to see them make beeps at "the phenomenon" with my own hands.

I am not interested in building the secret pistol circuits. I have never had an interest in building any of the secret circuit parts that were shown in the forums, nor have I built any of them. I think it would be interesting to see other people build the secret circuits and watch them demonstrate these live. You know this is my interest because you saw me help to encourage the Morgan demonstration where Geo saw with his own eyes and tested with his own hands. That is the reality of historical facts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
But I was not aware that when working as LRL it can be tuned to find iron the same distance as non-ferrous. I thought it found iron at lesser distances. This is what I wanted to know. I guess you tune it to see only non-ferrous, but if you wanted to find iron, you could make a change in the tuning to use it for 30 m when looking for long time buried iron the size of a shovel.

The concentration of Earth's magnetic field around Iron is strong, so it is easily detectable with LRL, or Magnetometer at greater distances.

The concentration of Earth's magnetic field around Gold, is weak, and less detectable at greater distances. The "field" of Iron has to be filtered out in order to Discriminate to Gold.

Enough said! I'm not here for argument, or discussion so don't bother. Let a word to those of you intelligent enough to understand simple physics, be sufficient. Dell
Old 01-15-2010, 06:22 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Hi
I have not problem if Pistols have esoteric technology or not. I know that Pistols detects the "phenomenon", and "phenomenon" is very strong!!!!.
If you will understand this, then you will understand how the Pistols working. If some people will spend, for understanding how pistols working, the half time than they spend to tell that Pistols don't work, then they will construct a good Pistol.
But if they will construct a Pistol, Then what they will have to say!!!
So the things are simple!!! No "phenomenon", no "Pistols"......

Regards
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 01-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, I remember.
This is why I am surprised. Maybe my metal detectors do not detect a metal door so far because they have a faraday shield on the coil.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Sorry but i don't know, so i can't answer.
I have not so big experience with my PD.

Regards
Old 01-16-2010, 05:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
The concentration of Earth's magnetic field around Iron is strong, so it is easily detectable with LRL, or Magnetometer at greater distances.

The concentration of Earth's magnetic field around Gold, is weak, and less detectable at greater distances. The "field" of Iron has to be filtered out in order to Discriminate to Gold.

Enough said! I'm not here for argument, or discussion so don't bother. Let a word to those of you intelligent enough to understand simple physics, be sufficient. Dell
Hi Dell,
I understand you are not posting in the forum for the purpose of opening a discussion.
But I am making also making a reply without expecting any answer because your post is a little out of context.

We all know about the magnetic properties of iron. And we know that it is not seen the same by magnetometers as non-ferrous metals are.
The PD that Geo uses is not a magnetometer or and MFD tye LRL. It uses an IB metal detector circuit as a base circuit with a ferrite receiver added for long range operation. It does not work by injecting molecular "treasure frequencies" into the circuit as your LRLs do. It is a completely different type of locator that operates with a metal detector coil at around 120KHz. According to people who use these PDs, they can operate in either a metal detector mode or an LRL mode.

The questions I made are concerned with some unusual reports I heard about the response of these PD locators. The reports I heard are not entirely consistent, but they certainly do not follow the concept proposed by some LRL enthusiasts. I was only asking to see what kind of response he observed with his particular PD, not to learn how the magnetic properties of iron are different than other metals.

Thank you for your input,
J_P
Old 01-16-2010, 07:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
The PD that Geo uses is not a magnetometer or and MFD tye LRL. It uses an IB metal detector circuit as a base circuit with a ferrite receiver added for long range operation. It does not work by injecting molecular "treasure frequencies" into the circuit as your LRLs do. It is a completely different type of locator that operates with a metal detector coil at around 120KHz. According to people who use these PDs, they can operate in either a metal detector mode or an LRL mode.
J_P
Hi J_P.
I must tell you that my modification PD, don't use ferrite as antenna for the second receiver........

Regards