LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-21-2009, 08:55 AM

Smile LR Detection -- Scientific evidence

To all people who have doubts
I have read about Rota's work in the field of buried Metals and I think this is part of the detection of the phenomenon. Please read these articles carefully to see that LR detection exists and see the scientific evidence upon which it is based. Take your conlusions..
Thanks
Astrodetect
Make sure to read all the pages!!!
Below is the link
http://wikirota.org/en/Nature_and_detection_of_the_Universal_Currents
Old 07-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post

Please read these articles carefully to see that LR detection exists
There is no doubt that LR detection exist, only the gold is not found by this method of detection.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:41 AM

Sorry I disagree because Rota's work lays the principles of LR Detection for ALL NOBLE metals, inculding GOLD.
Thanks
Astrodetect
Old 07-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
To all people who have doubts
I have read about Rota's work in the field of buried Metals and I think this is part of the detection of the phenomenon. Please read these articles carefully to see that LR detection exists and see the scientific evidence upon which it is based. Take your conlusions..
Thanks
Astrodetect
Make sure to read all the pages!!!
Below is the link
http://wikirota.org/en/Nature_and_detection_of_the_Universal_Currents
Hi,
I read it all...

But these "universal currents" topic seems really pseudoscience and something due to misunderstanding of common physics.

Electric potentials related to conductors (metals) are well known... and effects are predictable, just soil is a complex medium to investigate.

Now... that's all... it's like with earth batteries or circuits... metals, ions movements etc and then what ???

How you'll detect a coin at 50cm depth and 10meters far away using that "concepts"???

LRL principles tend to rely on things like telluric currents... but then where are working LRLs ? Why nobody wanna play the challenge and take the money ?

Simply... though telluric currents exist, though potential exist, though ionic exchanges exist etc there's no device able to detect something like a coin remotely from such distances.

It's a myth... fueled by people that maybe think it works for real... but it's a trick of the mind.

In the thread by Aurificus we discovered that the proposed method has to do with a S/N of -300dB or something... do you know any device that can extract the signal from the noise at such level ??? Obviously not... cause it doesn't exist!

SO... who care if current flow... or ions exist... if you cannot detect ??? What's then the net result of all such search for principles ???

Nothing in practice.

Kind regards
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry I disagree because Rota's work lays the principles of LR Detection for ALL NOBLE metals, inculding GOLD.
Thanks
Astrodetect
Exactly.

Actually Rota's research is just the tip of the 'iceberg'.

Damasio and Alonso took this case much further to the point of perfectly understanding and predicting the phenomena and the variables involved.

Astrodetect, in reality the wiki link you posted mentions the already proven behavior (by Damasio and Alonso) of the ion as inherent component of eletrical transmission. I and Esteban have always talked about it.
This was never understood or accepted as a fact in this forum due to the overwhelming ignorance of some skepthics here who shall remain in everlasting darkness.

Don't expect to discuss this here, tough. Forget it.

You have a good source of info already to deepen your own research if you are serious about it.
Good job and good luck.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Guru

I notice that when machinery or truck vibrate the soil, the detection is much better with pistol, very better, so maybe is similar to Rota's experience. This machinery can be 100 meters of the target.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I notice that when machinery or truck vibrate the soil, the detection is much better with pistol, very better, so maybe is similar to Rota's experience. This machinery can be 100 meters of the target.
Any inductive procedure, being mechanical, magnetic or of electrical origin will generate potential variations.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Guru

Being scientifically confirmed and explained, this would be really amazing information.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
All you can detect by Rota's method are some noble rotaviruses.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
This explain why in Australia are so much gold findings - cause of kangaroo jumping and vibrate the soil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Any inductive procedure, being mechanical, magnetic or of electrical origin will generate potential variations.
I intend to beat my physics teacher because I do not understand your scientific explanations.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Guru

Ground currents and ground antennas might explain the "long time buried" LRL theory. He talks about four years, LRL users say five years. I look at it like some sort of mineral/crystal structure. Add to this fertilizers/salts for ions, and the piezo electric effect from shifting ground or automobile traffic, even walking over it, and yes, frequency generators. And don't forget shifting gravitational forces which raise and lower the water table causing micro percolation.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:00 AM

Smile

There is a lot of similar information from Rota's work and with what people in this forum are experiencing dont you think?
See this from Rota's work and maybe you can try it for yourselves also.......

Experimental
Here are some simple experiments which show the basic elements of Rota’s patents using a simple electronic device. I call this the neon detector.
This circuit will show the fields that surrounds heavy objects in motion. It was originally discovered over 65 years ago by T.B Franklin and J.C. Maby. They found that they could detect aircraft and trains many kilometeres away. At the beginning of WW2 it was investigated by the UK Government as an aircraft detector, but when radar was developed it was abandoned.
It is operated something like a geiger counter.

• R1 is 1 Megohm.
  • R2 is 100 Kohm
  • R3 is 100 ohms
  • CX1 is 0.02 microfarad
Adjust R2 to maximum ohms and gradually turn R1 from zero until the just neon starts firing as heard in the phones as a clicking noise. Reduce R2 until the clicking becomes irregular.and adjust R1 until click rate is about 1 per second. Reduce R2 until just above where the clicks start to appear in groups. If no click occurs reverse polarity of the neon.
Some 85A2 are better than others for this detector.

There are many unknown effects detected with this device. For example a (buried)vertical steel rod has four fan shaped beams radiating from it in N,E,S,W direction.

This is the same for all buried Metals

Additionally there are experiments done by various people with earthed radio antennas. In theory these should not work at the frequencies received/transmitted but they do except that the reception/transmission shows a strange variability. There are a number of internet sites devoted to ground radio.
http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/FelixRadio/FelixRadio.htm http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/ground-myst.htm ( page captured)
Rota seemed to start by transmitting radio signal through the ground using an induction coil and presumably a spark-gap system as used in early radio by Marconi. I suppose he must have noticed that signals sent through the ground from earthed metal probes radiated differently in different directions. From his notes it seems that he did a lot of work on the ship detector the patent of which is shown above. It is assumed that the directional effects of transmission through water persisted. In addition the directions were found to be metal dependent.
A simple experiment is as follows:

By moving the detector around the transmitter at some distance away it will be found that the signals transmit better in some directions than another:
Results are soil dependent. Rota did a similar experiment in water, and avoided the soil problem.
Rota evidently found that putting a block of metal in the transmitting circuit slowly improved the transmission in a given direction and this was what he called synchronization. It would seem likely that the very high voltages used in spark transmission contributed to the improved radiation from the metal due to something close to ionic diffusion from the metal.

Some of his words

“There are certain telluric currents that produce in the earth magnetic vortices. The intensity of these currents is revealed when they meet a paramagnetic object”.

As previously mentioned, there is a connection between a given telluric current and a specific metal and when Rota experimented with blocks of single metals such as copper, zinc or iron etc he found that a given metal was responsive to more than one telluric current. However, the number of telluric currents detectable by common metals was relatively small. Thus copper is sensitive to four specific currents, zinc to six etc. Rota noted that the blocks gradually amplified the currents. This lead him to a very important discovery, I quote one of his documents:
"I have come to discover and prove how, in placing a metal of whatsoever kind in direct and suitable presence of its own intrinsic current which gave to the metal its origin one succeeds in awakening the latent energy of this metal and consequently to have at our disposal immense free energy for all kinds of industry and its applications".

If the metal buried in the ground emanates some sort of penetrating ions, then this claim is a natural consequence.

Returning to the blocks Rota used, when a multi-metallic block is first buried, in the location appropriate to the metals the individual metals are dormant. In time the metals become active producing a coherent pulsing due to the action and reaction of the groups of currents of a given metal operating against each other giving that metal its characteristic tone. As mentioned above In order to hear this activity with headphones the metals have to be activated, they have to have their latent energy awakened. The tones from a block are due to the combined action of the currents of all the metals in the block; like an orchestra playing a tune. For example zinc with six currents gives a tone resulting from the sum of the six currents which constitute zinc. (This assumes the zinc metal is awakened by treatment with one or more of its intrinsic currents, otherwise the metal is inert). If zinc and copper were connected together the result would be the random ensemble of the 10 ten different currents, 4 for copper plus 6 for zinc. However, when combined in a buried block, over a period of time, the ensemble would meld into one single characteristic sound specific for that block and dependent on the metals constituting the block. This is the process of harmonizing Rota called synchronization. Accompanying synchronization
Rota found an enormous increase in output energy from the block as all the impulses from the block pulse in an ordered manner. The pulsing produces a characteristic tone signature. Synchronisation takes about four years to fully mature. It is not mass or volume dependent, 1 kg takes as long as 100 kg.
This can be seen on an oscilloscope as a waveform with an analogous detector circuit.

See here that all buried metals can be detected after synchronizing in the earth?
What do you think about this?

Thanks
Astrodetect
Old 07-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
There is a lot of similar information from Rota's work and with what people in this forum are experiencing dont you think?
See this from Rota's work and maybe you can try it for yourselves also.......

Experimental
Here are some simple experiments which show the basic elements of Rota’s patents using a simple electronic device. I call this the neon detector.
This circuit will show the fields that surrounds heavy objects in motion. It was originally discovered over 65 years ago by T.B Franklin and J.C. Maby. They found that they could detect aircraft and trains many kilometeres away. At the beginning of WW2 it was investigated by the UK Government as an aircraft detector, but when radar was developed it was abandoned.
It is operated something like a geiger counter.

• R1 is 1 Megohm.
  • R2 is 100 Kohm
  • R3 is 100 ohms
  • CX1 is 0.02 microfarad
Adjust R2 to maximum ohms and gradually turn R1 from zero until the just neon starts firing as heard in the phones as a clicking noise. Reduce R2 until the clicking becomes irregular.and adjust R1 until click rate is about 1 per second. Reduce R2 until just above where the clicks start to appear in groups. If no click occurs reverse polarity of the neon.
Some 85A2 are better than others for this detector.

There are many unknown effects detected with this device. For example a (buried)vertical steel rod has four fan shaped beams radiating from it in N,E,S,W direction.

This is the same for all buried Metals

Additionally there are experiments done by various people with earthed radio antennas. In theory these should not work at the frequencies received/transmitted but they do except that the reception/transmission shows a strange variability. There are a number of internet sites devoted to ground radio.
http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/FelixRadio/FelixRadio.htm http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/ground-myst.htm ( page captured)
Rota seemed to start by transmitting radio signal through the ground using an induction coil and presumably a spark-gap system as used in early radio by Marconi. I suppose he must have noticed that signals sent through the ground from earthed metal probes radiated differently in different directions. From his notes it seems that he did a lot of work on the ship detector the patent of which is shown above. It is assumed that the directional effects of transmission through water persisted. In addition the directions were found to be metal dependent.
A simple experiment is as follows:

By moving the detector around the transmitter at some distance away it will be found that the signals transmit better in some directions than another:
Results are soil dependent. Rota did a similar experiment in water, and avoided the soil problem.
Rota evidently found that putting a block of metal in the transmitting circuit slowly improved the transmission in a given direction and this was what he called synchronization. It would seem likely that the very high voltages used in spark transmission contributed to the improved radiation from the metal due to something close to ionic diffusion from the metal.

Some of his words

“There are certain telluric currents that produce in the earth magnetic vortices. The intensity of these currents is revealed when they meet a paramagnetic object”.

As previously mentioned, there is a connection between a given telluric current and a specific metal and when Rota experimented with blocks of single metals such as copper, zinc or iron etc he found that a given metal was responsive to more than one telluric current. However, the number of telluric currents detectable by common metals was relatively small. Thus copper is sensitive to four specific currents, zinc to six etc. Rota noted that the blocks gradually amplified the currents. This lead him to a very important discovery, I quote one of his documents:
"I have come to discover and prove how, in placing a metal of whatsoever kind in direct and suitable presence of its own intrinsic current which gave to the metal its origin one succeeds in awakening the latent energy of this metal and consequently to have at our disposal immense free energy for all kinds of industry and its applications".

If the metal buried in the ground emanates some sort of penetrating ions, then this claim is a natural consequence.

Returning to the blocks Rota used, when a multi-metallic block is first buried, in the location appropriate to the metals the individual metals are dormant. In time the metals become active producing a coherent pulsing due to the action and reaction of the groups of currents of a given metal operating against each other giving that metal its characteristic tone. As mentioned above In order to hear this activity with headphones the metals have to be activated, they have to have their latent energy awakened. The tones from a block are due to the combined action of the currents of all the metals in the block; like an orchestra playing a tune. For example zinc with six currents gives a tone resulting from the sum of the six currents which constitute zinc. (This assumes the zinc metal is awakened by treatment with one or more of its intrinsic currents, otherwise the metal is inert). If zinc and copper were connected together the result would be the random ensemble of the 10 ten different currents, 4 for copper plus 6 for zinc. However, when combined in a buried block, over a period of time, the ensemble would meld into one single characteristic sound specific for that block and dependent on the metals constituting the block. This is the process of harmonizing Rota called synchronization. Accompanying synchronization
Rota found an enormous increase in output energy from the block as all the impulses from the block pulse in an ordered manner. The pulsing produces a characteristic tone signature. Synchronisation takes about four years to fully mature. It is not mass or volume dependent, 1 kg takes as long as 100 kg.
This can be seen on an oscilloscope as a waveform with an analogous detector circuit.

See here that all buried metals can be detected after synchronizing in the earth?
What do you think about this?

Thanks
Astrodetect
Hi,
about the 1st circuit... maybe is easier than you think...it's really basic ionization detector, like geiger counter.
If the gas in the neon bulb ionize completely it will conduct current always cause there's no stopping system (geiger tubes have some halogen gas inside that stop the discharge).
If you tune it for randomic beeps detection you actually made a gas discharge random pulse generator... something used for generating random sequences.

These are random cause the ionization of gas inside the bulb you have by external factors like e.g. natural radiations.

I don't understand how the experiment could show different lobes around a buried object... unless...

Suppose there's a background of beta radiations (accelerated electrons) and your metallic body in the soil has some e.g. magnetic moment... like the e.g. iron or steel rod is magnetized...

the beta radiations could be deflected by the magnetic field... like happens when you near a magnet to a crt (accelerated electrons in the tube are deflected and you see a distorted pattern on the screen).

If so... assuming there's a detectable beta particles flux (by that device) and magnetic components the thing can be explained about easy.

Now... the problem is that you need the beta particles flux... and so some radioactive material in the e.g. soil (or metal itself) producing that...

Now... without using too much imagination (it's unlike you put the rod just in the middle of an uranium mine...) we can assume the beta components are due to potassium-40 (K-40) isotope ...really easy to find everywhere in nature/soil.

Indeed... you need a very sensitive device , I think, to detect that stuff... and plot a chart but if device is sensitive enough and magnetic moment(s) exist you can explain the chart by just these simple and very common physics involved...

In the case of trains or ships... they are made of iron/steel mostly , right ?

So it's safe assuming they are also magnetized...

So... when they pass at distance from detector they can create a magnetic disturbance you can detect by count rate of natural beta particles at your detector, if sensitive enough. Isn't it ?

So, where's discovery ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
This explain why in Australia are so much gold findings - cause of kangaroo jumping and vibrate the soil.

I intend to beat my physics teacher because I do not understand your scientific explanations.
Oh!!! Mr., you're a genius!!! Continue in this way, your wisdom amazed me!!! I'm phanatic of you!!! I'll in expectative!!! Your posts illuminating me!!! Each day I learn very much from you!!!