LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Also you can use the 455 Khz IF of AM, but with the condition you must disconnect the ferrite. I experiment this frequency. But I experiment with a RF circuit you can see in pic. Around this FI is an IC in wich you obtain audio produced by the mixing. You must to touch with a cable pins of the IC and found in wich pin you hear the audio ups. Now, this is your connection for antenna. With this I detect a gold-platted watch I have buried since 15 years, at first adjustment intermitent. Go to labo. Change a cristal and detection occurs continuosly. The same night of this experiment I found small gold platted chain by Rommanel in my house and big copper coin platted by gold in inland. Big old bronze gove only a beep, but the gold platted coin was detected for more than 1 minute at 30 meters. (Don't know why somebody platted a copper coin by gold.) This apparatus is good for regular terrain. When you adjust in a plain and later you go in more high terrains inestability comes, so you must to re-adjust for this new situation.

I remember that in 1998 or 1999 found in internet a site in wich describe "how to find gold with 455 Khz" or similar title. When I intent open, appears the famous "404 page not found". Who clossed the page?
Hi,

"I remember that in 1998 or 1999 found in internet a site in wich describe "how to find gold with 455 Khz" or similar title. When I intent open, appears the famous "404 page not found". Who clossed the page?"

The NSA , of course, cause otherwise the big amount of gold found by hobby THers in the USA will lead to some US economy breakdown!

How to find gold with 455Khz ??? What the **ck !? to be polite

Is like the old story of the AM radio that found gold deposit... hmmmm... urban legends and LRLs mix very well... kinda of chocolate and pepper...

Now... you said that if one pick up an old telephone (cause this of above WAS a cordless if I remember well) with IF filters at 455Khz ... then tap to the input of mixer and connect an antenna (of course crazy design as explained in other threads) one is able to detect gold from remote ??????

Is that easy so ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,

"I remember that in 1998 or 1999 found in internet a site in wich describe "how to find gold with 455 Khz" or similar title. When I intent open, appears the famous "404 page not found". Who clossed the page?"

The NSA , of course, cause otherwise the big amount of gold found by hobby THers in the USA will lead to some US economy breakdown!

How to find gold with 455Khz ??? What the **ck !? to be polite

Is like the old story of the AM radio that found gold deposit... hmmmm... urban legends and LRLs mix very well... kinda of chocolate and pepper...

Now... you said that if one pick up an old telephone (cause this of above WAS a cordless if I remember well) with IF filters at 455Khz ... then tap to the input of mixer and connect an antenna (of course crazy design as explained in other threads) one is able to detect gold from remote ??????

Is that easy so ?

Kind regards,
Max
Of course...! If you persist and experiment... all is possible. The antenna wire to the IC must be very thin... Now... what is between the telescopic antenna and the fine wire? Maybe you know! Remember in the black connector is good level audio.
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
The $1,000,000 is for electronic LRLs too.
Randi conducted a test when Dell Winders used an electronic LRL to locate hidden coins. See details here: http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/111805setback.html#i9
At the time of Dell's test, the prize was only $10,000. But now the same test is for $1,000,000. Dell did not succeed in winning the prize, and he declined to try again at another chance to win the full $1,000,000. But maybe your LRLs can win the prize.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

Maybe must be read application. Omnitron has electronic circuit inside, but is with dowsing rods.

Look in the Randi's page:

"In short, dowsing seems to be a fickle talent. In my opinion, it doesn’t exist at all. But the JREF has a million dollars ready to give Dell Winders – or anyone else! – who can make this dowsing rod – or any dowsing device – work as advertised. Anyone out there?"

I'm sure that the application is not for electromagnetics apparatus like a PD.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Of course...! If you persist and experiment... all is possible. The antenna wire to the IC must be very thin... Now... what is between the telescopic antenna and the fine wire? Maybe you know! Remember in the black connector is good level audio.
Now also the x-thing!

Are we going to see references to KRYPTONITE in your next posts!?

Be clear... call it with its name!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Now also the x-thing!

Are we going to see references to KRYPTONITE in your next posts!?

Be clear... call it with its name!

Kind regards,
Max
No kryptonite, nothing strange, A PASSIVE THING (at first sight)... maybe you can solve...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
No kryptonite, nothing strange, A PASSIVE THING (at first sight)... maybe you can solve...
A vacuum/glass/mica/silver/gold/mercury/antimonium/tantalum/tin/plated/doped/with/kryptonite/south/american/capacitor ?

Maybe is enough...

Or maybe not... LRL is a science!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
A vacuum/glass/mica/silver/gold/mercury/antimonium/tantalum/tin/plated/doped/with/kryptonite/south/american/capacitor ?

Maybe is enough...

Or maybe not... LRL is a science!

Kind regards,
Max
You failed!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
You failed!
Cause answered you!

Any answer will be not god when moving in the LRL-dimension!

Like in Dr. Hung's experiment of time travel with his modified RT!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Cause answered you!

Any answer will be not god when moving in the LRL-dimension!

Like in Dr. Hung's experiment of time travel with his modified RT!

Kind regards,
Max
Bla, bla, bla...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Bla, bla, bla...
?
Don't you belive Dr. Hung claimed his Nobel prize ???

I think he could also do... he made a modified RT capable of detecting coins in the fog... at 1mile distance!

Call the guinness!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...