LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Maybe admins can obtain permission of EPE for to post this:

Hi Esteban
Please say me what number and year published this article ?
Best regards.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Esteban
Best regards.
It looks like January 1995, but I cannot be absolutely certain about the year, as the resolution is so poor. The caption says it's a Magnetic Field Detector.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Guru

Hi afl_72005, the article was published on december 1999.
I have it and i can share it, not here of course.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Esteban
Best regards.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Guru

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
yes... but you provide data for coil... but not the other stuff...

Don't understand why you post coil data and then nothing else... so the thing you posted is just an oscillator !?

So... why ?

Ok, your choice... but that's not easy belive it can be used with success in real, working LRL... it's really low power... and not "state of the art" about stability.

I think people will belive in LRLs if a REAL and COMPLETE schematic will be posted... and anyone could replicate and check if works or not.

Don't need 30 meters or 5 meters range... also 50cm for a coin could be enough to show people if device works or not... but that needs you post something complete... not pieces.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 06-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
It looks like January 1995, but I cannot be absolutely certain about the year, as the resolution is so poor. The caption says it's a Magnetic Field Detector.

Hi Qiaozhi

Old 06-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Qiaozhi
For reply and your attention ,thanks
Best regards.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Regards
Nelson
Hi friend ,Nelson
I am at holydays and far from my home now, and cannot reach to my EPE magazines archive.
Please send me it.
Best regards.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Regards
Nelson
Are you sure? It definitely says January, not December.
Click on the image and save it. Then zoom in and take a look.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Guru

December 99 was another magnetic detetector.
I think the one Esteban posted was using a power supply transformer as sensor and claimed to detect a train kilometers aways, i d´nt know if it was an electric powered train or detection was of the moving metallic mass, what would be amazing.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Esteban.
Thank you.
Some questions yet.
Does The antenna of radio must connected to c1 or must be a wire near the loop???
I suppose that i must use different power supply for radio and MFD.
At who frequency must tune the radio???

My Regards
The cable or wire near the loop is the radio antenna, this is independent.

This is another dispossition, audio of MFL don't go to radio pot, both audio go to beeper circ. independent!

HOW TO TEST: put near the loop an electric clock, at each 1 second pulse led brights and beeps sound is present. My loop system is very free of interference, obviously with few ohms coil.

I try it in 4 or 5 variations and ALL works good.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I think the one Esteban posted was using a power supply transformer as sensor and claimed to detect a train kilometers aways, i d´nt know if it was an electric powered train or detection was of the moving metallic mass, what would be amazing.
I see in one part of these forums EPE advertisement, the magazine has rights, so maybe is not good idea to post without permission.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Which was original purpose of this circuit ?

Magnetic anomaly detector ?

Kind regards,
Max
The article is called "Magnetic Field Detector".
Old 06-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
The article is called "Magnetic Field Detector".
January 1995
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
If you put a magnet near a sensor, vibrations of big machinery can be detected at km... here the magnet also vibrates and is produced a AC voltage.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
I agree
I vote positively for you for to be part of the "other" RS forum. Expect others vote for you. Was time ago.

Yo voté por ti para que seas parte del "otro" foro. Espero que los otros voten a tu favor. Fue hace tiempo.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Guru

Estimado Esteban, disculpa por escribir en español, pero por tiempo ya que estoy en mi trabajo, no lo hago en ingles.
Quiero aclarar mi punto de vista con respecto a los detectores que estas investigando y de los cuales he podido apreciar que vas muy avanzado en el tema, por lo cual te felicito y aprecio tu trabajo.
En cuanto a mis comentarios, solo intento transmitir que para gente como yo, no tan experta como tu y muchos otros amigos en el foro, se nos hace muy dificil entender entre equemas y circuitos que salen a medias, lo que en mi caso me hace estar cada vez mas confundido.
Soy un fiel convencido de que esto realmente funciona, pero si se quiere lograr mayor experimentación al respecto, es necesario contar con esquemas y diagramas completos y detallados. Solo asÃ* los menos expertos podremos aportar nuestro granito de arena, para ayudar con experiencias al respecto y asÃ* lograr mejorar tu investigación y la de muchos otros amigos, por quienes de todos ustedes tengo un gran respeto y admiración.
No comprendo bién aún lo del otro foro en que uno debe ser votado para calificar estar o no en el, pero si te puedo comentar que tengo mas de 25 años de experiencia como radioaficionado licenciado al dÃ*a de hoy, hobbie que hoy me permite diseñar y modelar mis propias antenas.
Tengo mucha experimentación en antenas, en especial en antenas loop y loop magneticas. De ahÃ* que me llama también la atención que a tus aparatos les colocas en algunos casos anatenas loop.
Bueno amigo Esteban, espero poder ser parte de ese foro o simplemente poder contar con información mas detallada para el armado de un aparato de esos y asÃ* permitirme el derecho de experimentar e informar al foro mis experiencias. De las antenas, ahÃ* no tengo problema puedo diseñar y armar muchas según las experiencias, pero en el circuito asÃ* como lo veo, estoy algo complicado.
Gracias y animo con los experimentos.
Un abrazo
Nelson
ce3llp@mi.cl

Quote:
I vote positively for you for to be part of the "other" RS forum. Expect others vote for you. Was time ago.

Yo voté por ti para que seas parte del "otro" foro. Espero que los otros voten a tu favor. Fue hace tiempo.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Please try to write in English.

The translator has messed it up a bit, but you can get the gist:

Dear Esteban, forgives for writing in Spanish, but per time since I am in my work, I do not do it in English.
I want to clarify my point of view with regard to the detectors that you are investigating and of which I could have appreciated that you are much advanced in the topic, for which I congratulate and appreciate you your work.
As for my comments, alone attempt to transmit that for the people as I, not so expert as you and many other friends in the forum, it is to us very difficult to understand between equemas and circuits that they go out by half, which in my case makes me be more and more confused.
I am a needle convinced that this really works, but if major experimentation wants to be achieved on this matter, it is necessary to be provided with schemes and finished and detailed diagrams. Only this way the least expert we will be able to contribute our sand granite, for to help with experiences on this matter and this way to manage to improve your investigation and that of many other friends, as whom of all of you I have a big respet.
I still do not understand bién that thing about another forum in which one must be voted to qualify to be or not in, but if I can mention to you that I have more than 25 years of experience as radioaficionado Bachelor to today, hobbie that today he allows me to design and to shape my own antennas.
I have great experimentation in antennas, especially in antennas loop and loop magnetic. Hence the attention calls me also that to your devices you place them in some cases anatenas loop.
Good friend Esteban, hoped to be able to be a part of this forum or simply to be able to be provided with information more detailed for armed with a device of those and like that to allow me the right to experiment and to inform to the forum my experiences. Of the antennas, there I have no problem can design and arm many according to the experiences, but in the circuit as well as I see it, I am slightly complicated.
Thank you and I cheer up with the experiments.
A hug
Nelson