LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-18-2009, 10:23 PM

Wink How the REAL treasure was found!

I know most people just love the idea of having two sticks in their hands and finding gold. But real gold finds require a lot of sweeping and digging!
Let me tell you about some crazy treasure from my country...and how was it really found.
I live in Vojvodina which is a northern part of Serbia. I see many of my fellow countrymen are here on this forum. (like ivconic). Place where Roman empire was and before them were many more empires. So, what it was?
It was accidently discovered. Some guys had a real metal detector. Was it PI,VLF or BFO...none can tell, cos the treasure was confiscated by the goverment.
It was an old AVARIC BELT 3kg of the finest gold!!! Archeologists beleive it belonged to a leader of an avaric tribe. What a national treasure it is. Now it belongs to a museum again by accident.
Those guys who found it said it was a foot deep, 1m deep, hell...even a deaf person can hear their lies, but the most important thing happened and that is why I am typing this.
It started a fever! Real treasure fever!
Greedy people came to farmers and gave them a proposal. Proposal was that they'll pay farmers for a spring seasoning (deep) plowing, and in return the farmers will give them everything they find!!!
Plowing expences were paid, but nothing but a bunch of pottery (read broken pottery) was found. The farmers got a fresh start, greedy people got zilch. Hurray for farmers!!!
The other story was in the middle of Shumadia (heart and soul of the land). During painfull history Serbian people usually hid the treasures that they had by burrying them in some field by an Oak tree just so the stupid Turks don't find out where it was. And so the bloodshed was everlasting, not leaving anyone of those who hid treasures alive just so they could pass the info on to the others about their treasure location.
The story is rather simple. There were old mother and a son that lived in an old house dated from turkish era. They were obviosly poor as church mouses. But one day son broke a wall (that was made from mud and straw type, natural building material). And guess what? A stream of dusty old dukats (huge solid gold coin) appeared in front of the boys eyes. He couldn't beleive his eyes! Neither did his mom! The word spread and the communist goverment at the time (by the way it happened in 1950), took all of their gold and said how it is a national treasure, blah, blah...and gave mother and her son a 3 room appartment in the centre of a city but nothing else. They trully were lucky, but the greedy people won this one. You see...they actually coverered up all the story. I heard this from my dad and he heard this when he was a kid. The land is swimming with tales...just like those. So if you are a commy and greedy maybe you don't even need a LRL, you just can find some other way to rip of poor people!

Hope you enjoyed!