LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Guru

Default Found with FG 80

Found with FG 80 today in the morning. A gold platted pin with gem stones. Was detected 15 m of distance. Sorry the quality of the photo. Alonso invite me for to try the detector. We go 100 km in inland. Alonso said me that there are good news respect perfectioning in gran manner the FG 80. Damásio told Alonso that the good news is regarding upgrade in sensibility of the FG 80. Also good news is Randy's post about ionic detection show in patent. This confirm that conductive items (buried for several years) generates a kind of field wich is detectable for sensitive devices.
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Found with FG 80 today in the morning. A gold platted pin with gem stones. Was detected 15 m of distance. Sorry the quality of the photo. Alonso invite me for to try the detector. We go 100 km in inland. Alonso said me that there are good news respect perfectioning in gran manner the FG 80. Damásio told Alonso that the good news is regarding upgrade in sensibility of the FG 80. Also good news is Randy's post about ionic detection show in patent. This confirm that conductive items (buried for several years) generates a kind of field wich is detectable for sensitive devices.
Esteban, wait for me. I am also going in a expedition this month and hope you are not the only one posting findings here.
I will be too 'amigo'...

FG80 rocks.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Guru

Hung, wait for good news. Alonso refer me that employeds of Mineoro who testing the FG 80 go in old church in ruin. The FG 80 detect the bell of the church!