LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Guru

Default Treasure found

Alonso and others walk into the forest for 20 km and detects with many Mineoro models a treasure in a river, very difficult to unearth yet. The distance of the detection was 700 m. The case is this: for to arrive in the site, they walk many kilometers, and at 700 meters of the place of the treasure they obtain the first signal.

Alonso yesterday told me that the PDC 210 detects at more distance than others models as 2007, 2008 or FG. But only models as FG, 2007 and 2008 can centrate well the place of the treasure. The 210 gove no precission but more distance. But regarding accuracy, Alonso told me that models as 2007, 2008 and FG are very more accuracy.

I know, for example, that the models 2007 and 2008 are more immune to discharges and electric power lines. In this kind of contaminated sites, you can't use the 210 or 205 as other modern filtrate models.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Guru

Another press release for Mineore without pictures or verification. Who would have guessed. :::rolls eyes:::

Oy vey
Old 10-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Guru

Well, there it is.

This is one of the two findings I mentioned a few days ago and was waiting for confirmation and permission to post. I was talking about Esteban.
He came forward and told the story himself.
Yes this is supposedly one of Solano Lopez's gold which was inside a charriot and deliberately thrown in the river to avoid the Brazilians and Argetinians to take pocession of.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post

Alonso yesterday told me that the PDC 210 detects at more distance than others models as 2007, 2008 or FG.

Interesting... I don't see it that way.
I have a shipwreck near my place and the PDC only beeps if I insist and stare pointing it to that direction.
But the FG80 beeps in an instant and triggers.
Maybe Alonso was in a high humidity day?
Old 10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Guru

They are in a zone with many trees (inland). The last days the rains are more intensive in some inland areas. Rain a day, stop for 2 days, rain other day and stop, etc. In this moment were are under the phenomenom called "El NiƱo": rainy days. The problem with the PDC 210 is the possibility of beeps accidentally in wet areas or small cloud discharges. But the difference of distance isn't very much.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:56 PM

Talking C'mon Hung!

C'mon Hung!
You can do much better!

Give us here more crap about El Nino and PDC210.....
Not enugh you posted yet!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.....

Old 10-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

Alonso yesterday told me that the PDC 210 detects at more distance than others models as 2007, 2008 or FG.

Esteban, just for the record:

I just did a test from my house in direction to the shipwreck site. My house distants about 300 meters (900 feet) from the beach shore. I estimate the wreck (gold) to be about 2 Km from the shore.
Well, with both detectors PDC 210 and FG80 in edge calibration, first I pointed the PDC. No beeps.

Then with the FG80 in edge of calibration I could as I said earlier, get a beep which triggered and I have to reduce calibration.

One thing to note. For the PDC is enough you set max calibration and leave it that way.
For the FG80 you initially set it to max(after waiting about 3 minutes from first turning on) and once it beeps, you reduce calibration. But you frequently need to reset edge due to the extreme sensitivity of the detector in relation to the dynamic movement of the ionic fields. So the FG80 proves to be way more powerful than the PDC.

My guess on why Alonso mentioned the PDC detects longer lies in the fact that only now he is indeed getting used to the FG and probably it was not set to edge calibration.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Guru

Hung, I don't know the real performance of the new automatic FG 80. I want to try it. Alonso travel to Brazil this week or the next. Maybe he can achieve one for use by my team .
Old 10-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Guru

Jim, the day we found a real treasure I'll post here as ever I do.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:20 PM

Talking Just one question!

O.K.

HUNG , ESTEBAN ,
I have only one question for you two;

Lets presume that i am just once seriously intereted in your claims..
There is one thing which bugs me mostly in your story;

If your mineoro "beeps" in one direction,than you follow signal, sooner or later you gonna "spot" the exact place and know where to dig.
So, now Hung and Esteban:

How do you know at what depth is find and what kind of metal it is?

Lets presume that item is at 2 meters depth....So you start digging....

After a while (huh, 2 meters hole is some work) you find it and it turns to be a iron trash but not gold or something simillar???

As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere....

I saw that funny movie clip from Mineoro where 5-6 man dig a huge hole...about 1.5x3 meters and almost 1.8 meter depth and finally they founded a piece og gold chain......Such enormous effort of 5-6 man just to gain worthless piece of chain, even it was gold...
Of course that clip convinced me noway that mineoro works,cose picture was not clear at all...so man in the hole could already holded it in his hand hidden and later acted as he founded it in dirt....

But no matter that clip...
You just explain how can you determine which kind of metal is while mineoro "beep"s all the time randomly, picking up all the noise,interferences and eadio and tv sinals arround.....Same as Zahori....

So Hung,Esteban...c'mon...explain...but do not give me a **** story about experience,special techniques, wether conditions,moisture etc...etc...

If you can explain this, than i'll stop laughing on your stories for a while....otherwise you better stop posting here....at the end everybodys gonna laugh in you all the time...

Old 10-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Guru

Default FG 80

I ask Alonso the real performance of the FG 80, and he said me the FG is the detector wich detect at more long distance the treasure. This was a confussion from my part! Sorry! Also the 210 can't centrate with precission the target as the FG 80.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

Alright, as I thought Esteban misunderstood what Alonso said.
Don't worry Esteban, it happens...
I just had a talk with Damasio and he imediately called Alonso in Paraguay. Alonso confirmed he did not say the above, as he knows perfectly the FG80 is a much more powerful detector.

I knew there was something weird since the beginning, as I have them both and know the differences.