LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Guru

Default Aventuras Ilimitadas

This is portuguese for 'Unlimited Adventures'.
Well, based on the sucess I and my friend had locating gold veins this weekend (actually my friend does this for years already, but locally) something poped out of my mind on my way back home.
To start an informal joint team corporation to locate gold, be reefs, nuggets or buried treasures for farmers in Brazil.
And there are thousands of them. Brazil is full of land.
The concept is to locate the goods at long distance and based on this preliminary survey diagnostics, we would then pass to the land owner a cost estimate based on what can possbily exist in their properties.
If gold veins, we would locate them and charge a daily rate. If a buried treasure is found a fixed percentage rate would apply.
Based on the types of beep patterns on the PDC and hopefully on the FG80, we can determine if it's a gold vein or buried treasure.
I and my friend have also different types of detectors in case it's needed.
He liked the idea a lot and probably this will be the first team to do things here of this type.
The usual method is having a geology company do the survey, but this takes too much time and the costs are high. Enter 'Aventuras Ilimitadas'. Low cost, high efficiency.

The miners who my friend is already helping in his region just can live without him and his PDC. When they loose the vein somewhere later, they always turn to him to locate it again. He's been making a lot of money there.
Now it's time for a nationwide opportunity. 'Unlimited Adventures Inc.' is about to be born.
Looks promising.

Just wanted to share this with you all.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Based on the types of beep patterns on the PDC and "hopefully" on the FG80, we can determine if it's a gold vein or buried treasure.
According to the attached image of an FG80, it appears to only have 1 knob. Doesn't it need 2 knobs to work properly?
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
According to the attached image of an FG80, it appears to only have 1 knob. Doesn't it need 2 knobs to work properly?
You may have missed my topic sometime ago.
Damasio and Alonso achieved automation in order to prevent improper settings and calibrations which could lead to no detection due to low settings or false signals caused by overdrives.
The one only knob utilizes a multiturn pot to achieve this, being the driver of all circuitry inside.
Anyway wait some more days after I try it in tests and I will post my impressions, mainly compared to the PDC210 which is the model I know so well.
One last info. I had a talk with my friend at Mineoro this afternoon. Ionic fields there real bad right now. Ironically, the opposite of conditions I found in the place I traveled this weekend...
Anyway, in Garopaba, Mineoro's factory location, the PDC210 is only marking over the target in test field. FG80 is marking 4 meters away. So this gives pretty much of an idea of the range of this baby.