LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Guru

Default Anderson Rods

Hi. I had connection with a man who claims "Anderson Rods" are very valuable and
accurate in detecting special metals you bait it among the radioactive material that is among with device. I told him there is no major difference between them and other rods and are influenced by factors that affect on other kind of dowsing rods. He didn't accept and persists on his idea and claims this device is the result of physic scientists labour during so many years and the first model was invented in 1940!!
Is there anybody has experienced them?
Another thing; Can you introduce the most famous & useful book with complete comments about LRLing or even dowsing?
Your answers will be appreciated.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Guru

Default RADELEC

Remember: the armies involved in IIWW had team and radiesthesia equipment, also in Vietnam, include today.

The most extraordinary device I ear was built in the 50-60 by a British chemist. This consist in a rod with transparent liquid in a glass chamber who changes the color, pink for gold and green for silver. Was capable to change the color at 80 m of a gold coin... For to return transparent after the detection is necessary to agitate. The brand was RADELEC. This man died and the secret maybe died with him. Also I know the widow sell the last unities at very high price. In some old magazine there are the advertisement.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Guru

Default Thank you Esteban.Please more info

Hi dear Esteban. Thank you very much for your attention and valuable rare info. But, I want to know exactly about "Anderson rods" have various models in PMR name(PMR I, PMR II &III) are being sold by Kellyco firm in USA.(from 200 t0 1600 $) specially PMR III. Have you ever used of them? or know a guy experienced with?
I believe those are nothing more than a simple dowsing rod and can't name them instrument.
Would you please introduce the most famous & useful book with complete comments about LRLing or even dowsing?
Old 06-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Guru

Hi Michael

Never I use them, but I read that the chamber contain some degradate radiactive substance.

Don't know special useful book about it. At your request, found a patent list regarding the theme.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/felfield/Patents.pdf
Old 06-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Guru

Hi Michael, I am familiar with earlier Anderson Rods, and I know Carl Anderson. I believe Russ Simmons, is the manufacturer now.

The American Society of Dowsers http://www.dowsers.org/ offers a variety of publications on Dowsing.

Long Range Locators (LRL) is a term originated by Thomas Afalini, to describe Electroscopes. The term is also used to describe Bob Fitzgerald's products http://www.treasurenow.com

I added the generic term LRL to partially describe some of my products.

To my knowledge, no books have been written about LRL. Carl Morland, is the only self proclaimed expert on the subject. Dell
Old 06-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Michael,

I own an Anderson Rod and, you're right, it's just a dowsing rod. It has a "bait" chamber and some kind of "chemical load" that, supposedly, contains some ultra low-level radioactive substance. I believe it is the same stuff used to make the numbers on a watch glow in the dark, so it is harmless.

I've never opened the chamber on mine, so I can't tell you exactly what it might have in it. But these chemical loads and bait chambers don't really do anything, so the Anderson rod won't give any better results than other dowsing rods.

A pretty good book on dowsing in general is "Water Witching, USA" by Vogt & Hyman. It focuses mostly on water dowsing, but does a good job of explaining the realities and myths of dowsing.

- Carl
Old 06-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Guru

Default Than you.

Hi dear fellows! I appreciate your attention dears Esteban, Dell & Carl-NC.
Those were good helps to me specially Esteban attached pdf file is helpful. Now I have some more details for that guy claimed anderson rods are unique in world. Thanks again .
Old 07-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Default dowser info book

Lucky Luck,
Simmons Scientific Products is the company making those Rods now and I got his "course" book on how to "learn" how to use one. About $65.....so not a total loss...
I was very supprised just how perfectly rational the exercises seem I must admit. Problem for me is I just haven't been able to make that leap of faith to put up the cash they want for the item!! I would venture my opinion that if a dowsing rod does work, you would have a reasonable guide here. PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS!! I am very interrested in anyone's RESULTS!