LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-30-2006, 12:03 AM
robert

Default Hsssss!

Disregarding is all you gain here........
Go neverland and stay there!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:25 PM

Hello Hung
We still have not any news for the new models fg79-80 and dc2008.Have you learnt anything else?Also what are the prices?Have they started selling these units?
Old 06-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineorogreece
Hello Hung
We still have not any news for the new models fg79-80 and dc2008.Have you learnt anything else?Also what are the prices?Have they started selling these units?
Hi Jim

Alonso is in Garopaba right now and both he and Damasio perform final tests on the new detectors. I was informed they will be ready around june 15th. But don't hold your breath for it as all of this may change...

Regardng prices, I suggest you email them as I don't know this myself yet.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Guru

Exclamation much expensive

Hi. in respond to my request patricia sent an e-mail. their suggestion price for our destination (U.A.E) was;
FG80 Retail Price USD 18,850.....53% off.........USD 8,718.-
I think it's somehow outrageous. when you compare with old models(e.g. FG.78 = 6400$) shouldn't be so much difference in price. supposing the FG80 is full automatic and more sensitive, in my opinion shouldn't increase about 36% in price. :confused:
Old 06-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Hi. in respond to my request patricia sent an e-mail. their suggestion price for our destination (U.A.E) was;
FG80 Retail Price USD 18,850.....53% off.........USD 8,718.-
I think it's somehow outrageous. when you compare with old models(e.g. FG.78 = 6400$) shouldn't be so much difference in price. supposing the FG80 is full automatic and more sensitive, in my opinion shouldn't increase about 36% in price. :confused:
Michael,

I believe the increase in price has to do with the raise of export fees policy here in Brazil. Our president and its party are doing everything they can to raise money for their reelection purposes. General taxes here raised about 60% since this 'character' got elected. His party got involved in the worst case of corruption in our history.
So I am almost sure that this price included the exprt fees Mineoro has to 'pay the goverment'.
However,I will check to confirm this info and get back later to post some info.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Guru

Hi Hung. Thank you. You will make us obliged to you for your favors.
I think they should consider a discount at least for whoever is offshore. this is a policy in most of firms and companies when export a good, will be free of tax, anyway a kind discount is considered for these situations.
this price is more or less intolerable. If you can do it, is laudable and will be appreciated.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Guru

DEAR FRIENDS
I WATCH YOUR FORUM ENOUGH TIME, SPECIAL THE SUBJECTS WITH THE MINEORO INFORMATION.I WOULD WANT BECOMES A NEW BEGINNING, BECAUSE I HAVE THE DRAWINGS FOR HIS MANUFACTURE, REGULATIONS EVERYTHING,CALIBRATIONS IN ORDER TO IS MANUFACTURED THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND WE REALLY SEE IF IT WORKS.ΜΥ NAME IS ANDREAS MY JOB IS IN GREECE AND I AM SPECIALITY IN DRAWINGS of ORIGINAL ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS.MY KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND THEORY THEY IS MOST EXCELLENT, BUT I BELIEVETHAT EXISTS ALSO KNOWLEDGE UNKNOWN, PERSONALLY INTERESTS ME MORE FROM THE HUNTING OF TREASURES.
HERE, YOU HELP ALL IN ORDER TO WE FIND A SOLUTION AND WE KNOW IF THE MINEORO THEY IS REAL INSTRUMENTS THAT FIND GOLD.I HAVE SENT IN THE CARL SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS OF RECEIVER AND INDUCTORS FROM FIRST MODELS MINEORO.ALSO THE DRAWING OF ALARM WHEN IT FINDS SOMETHING.I HAVE STILL NOT SENT THE CIRCUIT OF TRANSMITTER, REGULATIONS OF ELECTRIC TENDENCY, AND CO-ORDINATION OF INDUCTORS. I WOULD WANT THEY ARE PUBLISHED IN A NEW UNIT OF FORUM FREELY BY THE FRIEND CARL.WHEN I SEE THE DRAWINGS IN THE FORUM I WILL PUBLISH ALSO THE TRANSMITTER. I BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WILL BE FOUND IF THEY IS TRUTH OR .....FALSE. IF ALL GO WELL, I CAN SEND the FINAL REGULATIONS IN EACH ONE SEPARATELY WITH e-mail, BECAUSE I WOULD NOT WANT HIM SEE "ALL IN INTERNET". THESE CURRENTLY. DEAR CARL PLEASE PUT THE DROWNING SCHEMATICS FREE IN THE FORUM IN ORDER TO IT BEGINS WORK.
MY ENGLISH IF VERY POOR FORGIVE ME
E-MAIL ANCHRY@IN.GR
BEST REGARDS
ANDREAS