LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-16-2006, 02:14 AM
Guru

Default LRL for detecting plants?

LRL for detecting plants?
I just read an article where an electronics designer discovered that plants have a voltage different than the ground they are planted in. Have any LRL users or dowsers ever detected a plant?

According to the article, the author measured 400 millivolts between a chrome plated pin poked in a plant, and an iron spike poked in the ground near the plant. He also said that plants generated a variable a.c. waveform of a few kilohertz. He even made a battery using several plants. It seems that the voltages he is describing are similar to the voltages that can be generated between metal objects in the ground. which LRL proponents say they can detect. The author doesn't know if the plant is generating the voltage, or it is picking it up from stray electromagnetic waves in the air. He speculates that he may have created a battery between the chrome plated pin and the iron spike. This could make sense, considering the plant roots work by osmosis, and have a carbon/hydrogen chemistry separated from the soil by a semi-permeable membrane of the roots. Any ideas or clues?

See article here: http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/Circui...c/potplant.htm
Old 03-16-2006, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
LRL for detecting plants?
I just read an article where an electronics designer discovered that plants have a voltage different than the ground they are planted in. Have any LRL users or dowsers ever detected a plant?
Yes. I've read about persons who were dowsing mushrooms.

Quote:
According to the article, the author measured 400 millivolts between a chrome plated pin poked in a plant, and an iron spike poked in the ground near the plant. He also said that plants generated a variable a.c. waveform of a few kilohertz.
Here is an interesting book about the voltages that plants generate.
http://hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/pro...roductid=16660

Plants have memory also:
http://www.inq7.net/lif/2003/jun/24/lif_22-1.htm

This rocksensor might be interesting also to check in field.
Some rocks generate a self potential which varies by unknown (cosmic?) energy. Maybe the rock can be telepathically commanded to tune to wanted frequency.. as the dowsers I read, tuned by command to find mushrooms..
http://www.soteria.com/petro/
Just search for rocks with voltagemeter that hold their selfpotential voltage up. I sprayed with zinc-painting both sides of such rock and pressed multicore copper wire to them to make contacts
Old 03-16-2006, 06:05 AM

Here is a picture about rocks selfpotential variations.
I believe the plants have similar phenomena.
How would this change in different locations in field..(?)
Old 03-17-2006, 03:13 AM
Guru

Default Electrostatic fields around plants

I attempted to build a Mineoro long range detector using a fet transistor as an electrostatic/ion detector. It proved useless for detecting minerals as there were so many electrostatic fields around plants and trees. A true ion detector might work as being built in the IVCONIC thread on these forums. Noone has yet proven that there is a special field around buried gold. I tend to think there is as I can sense such fields without any of the dowsing stuf. But then I have always been very sensitive to varous types of energy fields.

Goldfinder
Old 03-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Guru

Hi Goldfinder,

After reading about plants having a voltage, I came to the same conclusion as you did in your field tests.

I could tell you a lot about special fields around buried gold. But I doubt you will be able to sense these fields with an ion detector. There are no gold ions to be sensed in the air as far as I know. And if there were, how could an ion detector know that they are gold ions or other ions? It doesn't matter anyway, because there is not a cloud of gold ions floating in the air above buried gold.

I have never heard any coherent explanation from a dowser or LRL user to tell how they sense buried objects. But I have heard feasable explanations from scientists who have measured some of the fields and other anomolies related to buried objects. If dowsing or LRLs are actually able to locate buried treasure, I would rule out the explanation that there is a stream of ions flowing from the ground into the air where they are sensing them. I would also discard any theory of a line of ions flowing through the air to the LRL or dowsing rod causing it to move. There are too many tests which prove that ions don't travel long distances to find a probe. They blow away in the wind, or become attached to a nearby object with an opposite charge.

If I were you I would put my energy in looking for other kinds of anomolies that can be measured above a buried object. Good luck in finding treasure with what ever method works best for you.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Guru

Hi Lake,
That's an interesting chart you posted about basalt having a voltage that fluctuates in a daily cycle as well as a cycle that spans over a month. I wouldn't think the source of the voltage is the same as for the 400 mv found in plants, but I wouldn't be surprised if the voltage in plants fluxuates on daily cycles as well as fluctuating due to other atmosphereic changes. It seems that the voltages from these plants and rocks would interfere with dowsing and using LRLs. Maybe this is something dowsers and LRL usesrs should learn about to help refine their abilities to locate buried treasures.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake
Yes. I've read about persons who were dowsing mushrooms.
Mushrooms, huh...
Old 03-17-2006, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Hi Lake,
That's an interesting chart you posted about basalt having a voltage that fluctuates in a daily cycle as well as a cycle that spans over a month. I wouldn't think the source of the voltage is the same as for the 400 mv found in plants, but I wouldn't be surprised if the voltage in plants fluxuates on daily cycles as well as fluctuating due to other atmosphereic changes.
Here is a simple tuneable detector for these so called "gravity waves".
Capacitor can also be used instead of rock.
Covering the sensor in faraday cage (metalbox) effects to which waves are received.
http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/grav3.txt
I guess I'll experiment this next week to see if there is any use for locating anything.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Guru

Hi Lake,
It will be interesting to see what you measure around different objects on the ground, and different objects under the ground. If you build this instrument, you will have a chance to learn if there are changes as you move the sensor around, as well as watch for changes over time in a given location. I would like to see what you find.