LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Long range locators

Hi I'm new to the site and I have read the discussions on dowsing and glade that I have waited on buying one, however, does anyone have any experience with the new Precision Master Rod 111 from Anderson which claims to be one of the best on the market due to its dual tubes one filled with radioactive stimulant. Also anyone used the LRL 500 found on www.lrlman.com web site; he is honest enough to mention that dowsing is not for everyone and points out problems with LRL PRODUCTS............................Randy
Old 01-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Gosho

Thumbs down

Hello. Check http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geot...&file=main.dat

According to the information there you will see that these LRLs are nothing more than a lie. For radioactive stimulant the guys use dust from their backyard. They should be sold for a 5,99$ as a kid toy, because ALL of them are totally useless.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:41 PM

Default reply

Thanks for your input , I'm new to the LRL, it sounded to good to be true I just figured that for the price of $ 2,450. it should work even if it got me within 50 feet of a targe..................Randy
Old 01-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Gosho

For over 2000$ you can get 2-3 good working metaldetectors
You can easy see that my words are true - all of the LRLs are sold with order by internet or phone. Ask the seller to for a demo test and he will refuse for sure when you come - these devices can't even locate a coin under its 'antena'.
Worse than a junk ..
Old 01-23-2006, 07:04 PM

Default Reply

Thanks I'm starting to get the idea , I do like the idea of asking for a demo from a Anderson rod dealer.......................Randy
Old 02-07-2006, 02:50 AM

Default long range locator

There's a chapter in old 1981 Tab book - "How to build a lie detector, brainwave monitor and other secret parapsychological electronics projects, by mike wolverton. It has diagram, parts list , instructions, for electronic dowsing rod - frequency selective as per presetting with samples. The 567 tone decoder IC on plug in breadboard can be used at low frequencies and works better with an op amp input preamplifier stage. The hand held antenna is connected to the circuit. I like the the idea of a possible "signal lock mode", so that the output led bulb stays on and needs resetting after a find. The radio shack old guide books had that added circuit. A real "electronic" long range locator that works is needed. Possibly by using Ether physics and bio sensors? What do you think ? Sounds like someone ought to build
Old 02-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Exclamation LRL Detector

The only treasure these devices can detect is in your pocket!
And that goes to the manufacturers.

$2,450 - that's some treasure!

Check out the Schematics Forum - "Ionic Metal Detector" and the LRLs link on the main page.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Guru

Angry

Quote:
You can easy see that my words are true - all of the LRLs are sold with order by internet or phone. Ask the seller to for a demo test and he will refuse for sure when you come
Gosho, those words by you are NOT true.

I have been instructing folks FREE of charge, or obligation, in the field use and limitations of their LRLs of any manufacture for 20 years. I answer any questions on the subject honestly, and to the best of my knowledge and experience.

My name is Dell Winders. I am a Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor (retired). I live in central Florida. My Phone number is (863) 422-5454. Dell
Old 02-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Guru

Quote:

Thanks I'm starting to get the idea , I do like the idea of asking for a demo from a Anderson rod dealer.......................Randy
Randy, the Anderson Rod is a Mental Dowsing tool. It will only be as good as your own mental Dowsing ability. Dell