LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-29-2005, 03:53 AM
Guru

Default OKM Bionic 01 LRL

Schatzsucher, I see OKM, manufactures a very high priced Long Range Locator?

Can you provide some insight on how it works, it's limitations, and how reliable it is?

Thank you in advance. Dell
Old 10-29-2005, 04:52 AM

Default OKM BIONIC LONG RANGE LRL

I THINK IT IS A COPY OF THE MINEORO UNITS.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Guru

My expertise is in the field use of unconventional Treasure hunting methods. I have been using and field testing electronicly metered remote sensing locators since 1980, even before Minero.

I'm not ready to rush to judgement about the OKM LRL until I learn more about it, and hopefully have the oportunity to Field test and compare the results with the many other types of Treasure Locators, and methods, I have tested and used in Treasure searches over the past 35 years.

Unlike, the Masters of the Tech forums, neither myself, or the consumer, have the ability to determine if a product, or a device, or a method will work, or not work in the field, just by looking at it.

I'm trying very hard to learn, and understand the reasons why the Minero, is not living up to it's advertising claims in the Magnetic conditions we experience throughout Central Florida, USA. The information I learn about Treasure locating products is shared with viewers of other internet forums to better help consumers make a better informed decision of what product might be best suited for their requirements.

The feedback from an experienced Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor, knowledgeable in the field use, should be of benefit to the manufacturers to help them recognize, and better understand the field limitations of their product under various conditions. Hopefully, such feedback may help them to improve the product, or to honestly inform the consumer of the limitations "BEFORE THEY BUY. Dell