LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Fitzgerald's locators

Can someone tell me anything good about these? Or is it just another scam out there? Thanks,

Sacha
s.weis@bresnan.net
Old 05-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Administrator

I own a Vector Trek SiGo, and a Fitzgerald PPL. I can tell you nothing good about these products. Just expensive garbage.

- Carl
Old 05-02-2005, 01:51 AM

Thumbs up Fitzgeralds

I have PDF 1000, Maxi Pulse 2000, and Milenium 2000 for 1 year search with millenium 2000 and maxi pulse i got 2 kgs of coins for me these locators is good and i will now buy the Navigator the best one and the leader of locators in the world cost 20 000$ and seems be very good for all treasure staff gold silver maps papers diamonds gold coins and oil

for me for now that company is not scam and is not bull**** because is reviewed on google.com and i personally pay 15 000$ to bob he didnt robbed me he is very nice and very usefull for hes customers i personally belive in hes locators and hes tech my comments is +A for this company

Thanks

Regards
Old 05-02-2005, 01:54 AM

Thumbs up fitzgeralds

if u have real target real map who is not scam and there is treasure The locators of Bob will help u a lot of specify for Millenium 2000 i will try Navigator and will let u know how works and send u pics.

what u planning to buy from www.treasurenow.com may i know if is possible offcourse?

Regards
Old 05-02-2005, 02:53 AM
Administrator

Vector Trek locators (PDF-1000 & Millenneum 2000) are nothing but dowsing rods. The electronics you get with the dowsing rods, does absolutely nothing but look cool, and make you feel good about getting ripped off. The Treasure Navigator, I believe, does include a GPS, so for $20,000 you get a pair of dowsing rods, and a GPS.

- Carl
Old 05-02-2005, 02:59 AM

Thumbs up navigator

well i cant understand u so good how i can find with millenium gold coinage old 100 years ago and u saying is ripped off if i buy these locators? also Navigator have a lot of staff which he can found http://www.treasurenow.com/html/TreasureNavigator.html

i belive in these locators cuz Fitzgeralds says COME to my office in oregon and u will see what is Navigator and how he works he give example burried gold diamonds ( the same which hes crew found) and will camuflage with irons stones and other staff who others locators have problem with that things...

i belive in hes work cuz he is not liar and ripper he invite any mens to visit him and he will explain on the right place how works and etc.. problem is if u have right map for treasure not with these locators....

Thanks waiting reply also did u sell your PPL?
Old 05-02-2005, 04:58 AM

How exactly does it find gemstones? Ie what properties does it look for.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:45 AM

Thumbs up reply

Be more specified dear sir what u hunting? all locators have different usage for gold, silver, diamonds, oil, currency, (paper money like dollars euros) check hes locators all locators have different usage cause some is for ships some for treasure in water etc etc

Regards
Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 PM

Arrow hi,can you help me for take one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brla
if u have real target real map who is not scam and there is treasure The locators of Bob will help u a lot of specify for Millenium 2000 i will try Navigator and will let u know how works and send u pics.

what u planning to buy from www.treasurenow.com may i know if is possible offcourse?

Regards

hi,do you know how work GML,is for resistivity?
I was search with VR600 but is not work well the rods get cross any place it was very confuse,I think it has nedd more frecuency.. can you tell me wy???.thank you..
Old 10-27-2005, 05:25 AM
Guru

I never had any problem with using the Fitzgerald locators. I Just don't believe some of their advertising claims.

Their locators work just as good, and locate targets just as well as the inexpensive locators on the market. Dell