LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Guru

Default IN U.S.A.: FOUND WITH OLD MINEORO GOOD MODEL

This USA citizen Mineoro's owner found this pile of coins with the DCH-85 M model by Mineoro. Was between 1986-87. This model was manufactured in 1985 and works via RF and MD coil.

Now I have a impressive quantity of photos colected for a book? a album?

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Administrator

Interesting... do you know of anyone else who has been successful with a Mineoro?

- Carl
Old 09-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Guru

Default IN U.S.A.: FOUND WITH OLD MINEORO GOLD MODEL

Ear that some people found small quantities of gold. Also ear by many owners that the old DCH 85 M model was good. I have the PDC 205, but is difficult to center the exact point of the target. The charged clouds produces erratics, but read in Mineoro's web page that the new models don't have this problem (atmospheric discharges disturbs).

Mineoro PDC don't work if you are quiet with it. Watch the instructions in Mineoro's web page.

You need to walk in the free fields and move the detector with your hand left and right, slowly, and follow the origin of signal if you ear the bip. Sometimes the target is in the LATERAL or BACK part of the antenna (yes behind you), no in the front. So, search from different points for "to fence" the area. In the "encircled" area the signals are more strongs. If you pass exactly over the target the bips have continuity.

The problem is to center the target... Also don't work in poluited electrical and cellular retransmiting antennas areas, because these sources causes continuous false signals.

In salty dry terrain the sensibility increases various times. I create my own searching method and have small success = small things. I will film in video my searching method and post in any free web space.